NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Rose
Senior Cadet

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by Rose »

I agree, Linda. Let's put out the mental skyhooks that will pull us into an alternate and better future than these dire predictions are suggesting.

I like that link, Kevin! I hearby deem Brown'sgas part of that alternate and better world!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Yes, let us make a better future by changing our minds and focus on the positive.

The Brown's gas generator has been around for a number of years. The flame from the tip won't heat up the tip yet can burn through a brick. People are starting to put smaller versions on their cars to increase their fuel mileage. Although one cannot directly replace the gasoline in a normal internal combustion engine (ICE), one can increase the fuel mileage by adding one to their vehicle.
http://www.high-techmagic.com/energy.html

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Cab Ride

Post by Paul S. »

Bulwark wrote: What if I had refused to take the run, or had honked once, then driven away?

On a quick review, I don't think that I have done anything more important in
my life.

We're conditioned to think that our lives revolve around great moments.

But great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others
may consider a small one.
I have just taken the time to read this post in its entirety.

Particularly in light of what my wife and I went through a few weeks ago, I found it very touching and entirely worth the time it took to read slowly.

Thank you, Bulwark, for a very touching post.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: Cab Ride

Post by Bulwark »

Paul S. wrote:
Bulwark wrote: What if I had refused to take the run, or had honked once, then driven away?

On a quick review, I don't think that I have done anything more important in
my life.

We're conditioned to think that our lives revolve around great moments.

But great moments often catch us unaware-beautifully wrapped in what others
may consider a small one.
I have just taken the time to read this post in its entirety.

Particularly in light of what my wife and I went through a few weeks ago, I found it very touching and entirely worth the time it took to read slowly.

Thank you, Bulwark, for a very touching post.

--PS
Paul,

Your welcome. I felt it was fitting at the time I posted and what it says is true. In the fullness of time, we tend to remember more how we felt after having a conversation with someone than what was actually or ever said.

I don't remember Flow's words in a precise context but I do remember how he made me feel with some of his post's and with the departure of Mikado, I felt the need to express my thoughts.

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This Yull Brown, was not a Brown, he was a veldov.
Ilya Veldov, who was imprisoned for five years by the Turks after escaping to there , that was after spending six years in prison in Russia.
After five years in prison he was helped by the United States Intelligence service in the year 1958 to be released, especially by a general called Brown.
he was allowed to go to the country of his choice, Australia, and took the name Brown, in honour of the secret service general, he admired yull Bryner so took the name yull Brown.
His Browngas is about implosion, and transmutation.
How did the USA intelligence service know of him, and why did they assist in his release, in 1958?
His Browngas will detoxify nuclear waste, and the chinese are using it.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

Kevin

I had heard of Browns gas before... it is another quiet but significant triumph for the "average" man.

I know of another man who early in the 1970's used a technique of applying high frequency pulses of high voltage direct current to carbon rods/sticks electrodes placed into plain glass bottles filled with water, the water broke down to hydrogen/oxygen hundreds of times faster than with plain electrolysis mehtods of high current low voltage. He drove his car on it and one day a tv station picked up on the story and did a news spot on him. A couple of days later he was paid a visit by someone who made him an offer he could not refuse. His method of pulsing high frequency/ high voltage was never seen again, he lives in a big house and has a stable of very fancy cars.

It is only lately that there has been similar works appearing/reappearing

Can I ask you Kevin (or anybody else reading this).... what do you know about quartz and its piezoelectric effects... I had an idea pop into my head yesterday and it might be an interesting thing to do just for the heck of it.
things like .. is a plain quartz crystal the same as the material used in piezo devices?, is it possible to cut a crystal with the correct gem cutting tools and make opposing flat ends to attach metal caps to, I had previously read some comments in the petrovoltaic section and it triggered some ideas. (if needed we could move the discussion to there to continue)

arc
I do not believe our destiny lays beneath our feet... it lays beneath the stars
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Arc,
Get your head into this subject, think what you will get if you heat up quartz with this method?
Perfect silicon chips, it will transmute materials, pure gold, texas tea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlQxt6eqqC4
The flame is only 130 degrees centigrade, no wonder someone called Brown arranged this mans release, you could be forgiven for thinking they could see the future?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

Bulwark wrote: I don't remember Flow's words in a precise context but I do remember how he made me feel with some of his post's and with the departure of Mikado, I felt the need to express my thoughts.
I, too, remember Flow's posts with a certain fondness for his simple and unassuming wisdom.

And while Mikado has posted his farewell, I suspect he's not far afield.

Not really sure how I come to that conclusion. Maybe just some kind of ... I dunno.... mystical bullshit?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

A Water Engine?

Post by Paul S. »

arc wrote:
I know of another man who early in the 1970's used a technique of applying high frequency pulses of high voltage direct current to carbon rods/sticks electrodes placed into plain glass bottles filled with water, the water broke down to hydrogen/oxygen hundreds of times faster than with plain electrolysis mehtods of high current low voltage. He drove his car on it and one day a tv station picked up on the story and did a news spot on him. A couple of days later he was paid a visit by someone who made him an offer he could not refuse. His method of pulsing high frequency/ high voltage was never seen again, he lives in a big house and has a stable of very fancy cars.
That sounds like an urban legend to me, if it's not outright fiction like David Mamet's play, "The Water Engine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Water_Engine

I don't mean to go all "Mikado" on you there, arc, but since our Enforcer is on voluntary leave I have to ask: have you got anything to back that one up?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Paul S. wrote: And while Mikado has posted his farewell, I suspect he's not far afield.

Not really sure how I come to that conclusion. Maybe just some kind of ... I dunno.... mystical bullshit?

--PS
Don't discount your intuition as "mystical bullshit" because I suspect that the man you are writing about as well as his daughter follow that intuitive knowing also. It may not be understood, and it may not be popular, but I "know" it works.

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
arc
Junior Birdman

Post by arc »

kevin.b wrote:Arc,
Get your head into this subject, think what you will get if you heat up quartz with this method?
Perfect silicon chips, it will transmute materials, pure gold, texas tea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlQxt6eqqC4
The flame is only 130 degrees centigrade, no wonder someone called Brown arranged this mans release, you could be forgiven for thinking they could see the future?
Kevin
ok kevin .... now you have my attention.. kevin are you sitting on my shoulder reading my handwriting?? on my desk... (im spooked... and im not joking)
this a "weird"

I am presently looking at my drawing on my desk for using browns gas to melt quartz and make large flat sheets of quartz for "testing" between metal plates, thinking about gravity waves/power generation/??
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Work With Me Here, OK?

Post by Paul S. »

FM No Static At All wrote: Don't discount your intuition as "mystical bullshit" because I suspect that the man you are writing about as well as his daughter follow that intuitive knowing also. It may not be understood, and it may not be popular, but I "know" it works.
That was an "inside joke" Fred.

And believe me, I do not discount my "intuition" even the slightest. When I have my intuitive moments, I fall to my knees and thank whatever deity happens to be handy.

-PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Rose wrote:Hey, y'all....
I've been much more of a lurker than a poster these days, but I am feelng called to repost an October 7 Webbot alert. First, the background, then the update, which will be of particular interest to forum members:

If you are not familiar with web bots you can get a bit of background at http://tinyurl.com/27lzke.

This a summary of what the web bot project designer and his cohort say is coming down the pike. If you are a Coast to Coast listener, you may have heard him on the show last night.

* whatever “it” turns out to be that is coming on October 7 will make it a date in history you will remember like 9/11.

*The emotional intensity of this event will last until February 19, 2009. In comparison, the post-9/11 shock lasted about 10 days. This event will herald four months of high emotion.

* Consumer society is expected to collapse by mid November.
Interesting, eh?

Let us pray that their predictions are way off, but in the event that they aren't, be safe and be prepared.
(http://gizmodo.com/5046069/dealzmodo-ul ... als-for-75 or http://www.efoodsdirect.com/)

rose
Interesting indeed.

http://www.clubofrome.at/peccei/files/agenda.pdf

I cannot help but see things through the prism of the information collected and presented by Stan the man.

The imposition of order upon chaos being a necessary precondition to the revealing of technology, a new economy and a new status of the individual in relation to society.

http://www.ourtask.org/library/readings ... ol_One.pdf

http://www.ourtask.org/library/readings ... ol_Two.pdf

Anyhow, greetings from Region 4.
Last edited by Langley on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin
Senior Officer

Sharing

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Bulwark-

The Cab Ride is a wonderful story and, as timing would have it, you posted it in close proximity to my daughter telling me about a lady up the street from them who reminds her of her grandma -- my late mother. I emailed her the story. While this lady does have a daughter in the area, she doesn't visit her often. My daughter and toddler granddaughter recently met her and they all enjoy visiting with one another. This bit of synchronicity brought the story home even more. My granddaughter lost her grandma physically but gained a surrogate to everyone's benefit.

Thanks for sharing.

Griffin
arc
Junior Birdman

Re: A Water Engine?

Post by arc »

Paul S. wrote:
arc wrote:
That sounds like an urban legend to me, if it's not outright fiction like David Mamet's play, "The Water Engine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Water_Engine

I don't mean to go all "Mikado" on you there, arc, but since our Enforcer is on voluntary leave I have to ask: have you got anything to back that one up?

--PS
Unfortunately Paul I don't have "proof", unless the tv station still has the original film in storage and would be willing to show it again. This was the 70's so it would have been on "reel film". There are a few people who know about it and still remember but theres no way to get the "smoking gun". I remember talking with my dad about it when it appeared on tv and he said he thought it would be theoretically possible as he knew about ordinary electrolysis.... I do remember the photos of the car with the back totally full of large truck batteries and hundreds of large glass jars.
I take your point though... if it cant be verified then it shouldn't be mentioned.... I have the memory but no glass jars to prove it.

With all things thought I admit it may have been a well devised fraud and tv got caught up in it.

arc