THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Re: THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

A message for Paul from kevin, though kevin might not have meant it as such <g>

"We have adopted a lovely old Warwickshir gentleman in our shop, he writes the history of local villages etc.
He KNOWS he doesn't KNOW all the facts correctly, but if he puts in his books the wrong things, a herd of people all rush at him with lots of the correct facts.
not bad for an 87 year old ?
He's the one that dragged me up't hill , and set me off on this yellow brick road pathway.
Mr. Woodward is his name."

As someone might say right about now " Hey Woodward?"

Perhaps its not that bad to be put in a position of occasionally putting out mistaken information. Look how quickly then people will energize themselves to bring you the proper stuff! I wonder sometimes if that particular technique isn't a valuable tool. Like the teacher who .... stutters an answer.... which he knows is wrong .... waiting for the students to rush to his aid and to gleefully correct him. . By correcting him they help him and themselves.

I recall a certain comment about a Zanesville Doctor in the early chapters and research. Turns out from good other solid sources that he was never a Doctor but an accountant. I know that correction will be made in the hard copy but if " Dr Beale" had not been written perhaps we would never have heard the specifics of the reality? And that mistake was not intentional but was still beneficial ! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

mystical day

Post by Trickfox »

I don't know Kevin, it's been a real mystical day for me.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: mystical day

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox wrote:I don't know Kevin, it's been a real mystical day for me.
Trickfox
Does this mean that you have forgotten me?
Or that you just don't know anything anymore?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Sometimes Trickfox, its a good thing to just forget about all of the thoughts and just build the darned thing. Look at the passing thought that GreggVizza had. Remember this one Gregg?

"greggvizza wrote:
If a fully charged disc, drawing no current, continues to generate a plasma, then it must be tapping energy from the aether or somewhere to maintain that plasma. See how there is too much to think about. I could just spend the rest of my life thinking. This is why I need to build something. To establish some solid reference points to tie my mind to, so it doesn’t over-rev and damage something"

Trickfox, You COULD spend the rest of your life thinking about something. Thats a life well spent. Or perhaps you could keep your mind from " over reving" by just building. If it happens not to work then you can always go back to the thinking about it all over it again. Back to the blackboard was the saying, remember!

Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Well Linda
The problem is....I already built something for someone who was asking me to build a "mystical device". When I started, I thought that there could surely be a way of making "a mystical device". I looked at all the other so called mystical devices and decided that in order for something mystical to occur there must be a mind over mater control of some kind. Now i'm not sure just yet but I think I have found what I'm looking for.

The only thing I am sure of is that I'm, heading in the right direction.

There is no way I will overrev...I will find that spot on the beach and lie down to absorb the sun when I get tired. You would be surprized how easilly I can be pursuaded to relax and enjoy life when the sun is beaming heavilly upon me.

and Kevin,. there in no way I could forget you navigator :shock:
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Knowledge, and where it origonates?
Everything spirals, on straight lines, this leaves a smile, with straight lines, as per the Cheshire cat, there is nothing but the smile.
http://www.think-aboutit.com/News/TheCo ... wledge.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thanks, Kevin. that was informative. I didn't know that DNA gives off photons!

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

Beyond here be dragons,

Thank you for that link. Perhaps the most helpful which has come across my path. ........

And if there was a way to communicate ..... what would that communication look like?

Still chewing on that information and will comment later. Thank you Navigator. Linda
Griffin
Senior Officer

There be dragons indeed!

Post by Griffin »

Kevin, Rose and Linda-

Yes, as you know, there be dragons. Truly. I've encountered them without drugs. Well, I'll have to admit to "drinking" copious amounts of Chi/Qi. But it is part of the tradition, from its shamanic roots.

Griffins and dragons get along famously, being supposedly merely mythological or hallucinatory. But they know better. They like to twine together and ascend into the clouds.

As ever,

Griffin
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I would recommend watching this video clip, the fact that they chose the name Quartz to portal, is amazing.
I would fast forward to three minutes, its all waffle upto then.
http://www.eaglesdisobey.net/
The salt water been rubbed on the quartz is interesting, it matchs a sort of libation.
i think you are seeing BOLS emerging, in scale very small.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Kevin
Did you notice that crest and symbol in dark gold and crimson on the top right side of the webpage in your Dan Burish link. I have seen that crested symbol before. If I remember correctly, It is the symbol which represents a well known secret society. Do you happen to know what I'm talking about?

I've ben fascinated by Burish ever since he started to speak of the "Ganesh Particle".

Trickfox
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Guys,

Did you watch the video? "Stuff" passing "stuff" inside the quartz crystal that was videoed and pulsed with a laser.
It almost looked like a neural network passing information back and forth "like the Harlem Globetrotters." That's what they said on the first video. Now I hadn't a chance to see the rest but are we looking at the Cosmic Nervous System of the Creator?
And the "portals" that they saw. So this works in any silicates or just quartz? This is fascinating!

Kevin, what are BOLS? Is that an acronym?

Trickfox, what symbol do you believe that is, the Illuminati or the PILGRIMS?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

At about 6 minutes into the video, Burisch mentions that they are exciting the crystal with a laser, pulsed or continuous didn't matter, of a wavelength of between 680nM to 630nM. This is from the Infrared into the lower red spectrum. Further, he mentions a trade protected device they will be patenting, an optics train, and from what I heard, the laser is "evoking" (his word, not mine) the phenomenon.

In the end of the video he asks the audience if anyone has ever saw this anomalous behaviour before.

The simple question I ask is not about nervous systems of the Universe but is the laser the cause and the "orbs" the result?

Is there some effect similar or the same to the piezo effect but caused by a mechanical or other stress from the laser? If a laser can push a solar sail does it impart some type of pressure to the crystal?

Ahhh, the universe and it's mysteries....now back to stress of a different nature and yes kevin, they do remind one of BOLs.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: I have seen that crested symbol before. If I remember correctly, It is the symbol which represents a well known secret society. Do you happen to know what I'm talking about?
Mr. Trickfox,

Don't know who you are directing the question at but if I may offer up, it reminds me of a symbol used by the Knight's Templar. Even though they have several symbols this reminds me of their Blazer badge.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I did notice the symbol, but was more interested in the bols( i'm a poet )
I don't actually know what that site is? the eaglesdisobey that is.
It does look familier, templar wise with the crown, don't know.

mikado,
I don't think they are pulsing anything in the first part of the film, it is spliced and mixed up is that film?
If you think LIBATIONS, they set up stones , and then poured onto the stone ,OFFERINGS to the gods.

All of the lost knowledge of interacting with stones is long lost, but I doubt it was lost on Dr Brown, the old sea dog ( salt)
The pulsing of a laser is interesting though, especially if you think of the shape of different wave forms, and then perhaps find what the specific signature of each crystalline content of each stone is?
Remember Dr Brown was from the early crystal set times.
Kevin
fibonacci is king