Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Downloads

Post by Trickfox »

Just swallow it and when you want it out, send instructions to go out "the other end". The device user allways controls the device. I know a few people who's life would depend upon such devices for several reasons. Don't fall victim to bad science fiction stories that are now out of date anyhow. The singularity is comming and there not very much you can do about it, -so get your surfboard out because the wave is comming.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mr. Mikado,
I know a gem when I see it. Yes, I have not read all the previous posts, there is so much.... but I have just seen more of you than I knew existed. So...we are all just different manifestations of the same divine spark...I just glimpsed yours. Years ago, had an 'experience"....saw that everything was connected in the luminous medium. Just as simple as that. Everything rising out of it like waves on the ocean. Had a sense of something I think Jung termed the collective uncounsciousness...very hard to describe...and it was similiar to what I have read as a nde. There was more.
Years later when I discovered the upanishads, I realized what it was...and they describe it perfectly....so perfectly!!! When I saw Dr. Brown's work, I knew he was manipulating that medium. Tesla knew too and I believe that Hutchinson is creating disturbances in the aether with his equipment.

Hi Magic,
OPC! Yes! or something very close... Dr. Brown has covered all bases. Imagine what the missing journals contain!

Am!
Imagine that! Plasma, fractal antenna! But I think we must remember...we are talking about more than just the em spectrum...as in petrovoltaics....the "other" energy. The perfect fractal antenna would receive all pulses in the aether, as well as the em sprctrum...the earth?

but heck, the way we are going, there is probably a news article about that being released as we speak....has anyone noticed the syncronicity happing here!!! Jung!
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Here's the cross antenna! It's a good thing I had nothing to do today!....cause besides the internet...got very little done....that can happen tomorrow!

Just found this...on qualight

Nice diagram there too:

http://www.qualight.com/journals/journal2.htm#77

Page 69

The rotatable cross:

The rotatable cross may b as large, let us say, as the interferometer used by Miller on Mt Wilson in 1926. Its use may be similar in many respects and so may the results. After all, if Miller�s interferometer arms were contracting (in the alignment of the earths motion through space), then too, the resistance arms of the cross would contract for the same reason. The resistance would change in concert with the change in length.

One would expect to obtain in the resistance data possible the same results as Miller obtained in his fringe shifts. It is intriguing to believe the observations of electrical resistance might provide information as to the velocity and direction of the earth�s movement thru space.

The field cross:

The largest fixed cross may have arms several thousand feet in length. Preferably, these arms would be in shielded conduit at least 2 ft under the surface of earth for reasons of temperature stability. The same bridge circuit would be used.

Such a cross would rotate because of the Earth�s rotation and this arrangement might be comparable to Weber�s large cylinder. Again, the resistance data may indicate a sidereal effect just as Weber�s is doing --- toward the center of the galaxy!

In this connection, Weber�s results may be related to Miller�s results may be related to Miller�s results, both see maxima at 16h ST. So, too, the electrometer records of 1937 and 1939 show maxima at 16h ST. I am sure there must be a common denominator somewhere that would tie all these phenomena together.

Going further into the construction of a large fixed resistance cross, the following suggestions may be made:

(1) Multiple linear conductors in each arm.
(2) Use of wire with low temperature coefficient of resistance, such as Stableohm 1040 (+/- 5 ppm).
(3) Use wires in pairs only, both Stableohm going and coming.
(4) AC excitation to avoid earth current effects.
(5) Use a rapid response recording galvanometer arranged for AC input.
(6) Constant voltage AC supply.

OK...thoughts...here is a man that travels all around the world measuring sidereal radiation. Mostly caused by large scale celestial events and probably a natural flow. But was measuring it all over the globe...measuring aether flow variations...wonder what kind of a pattern he found? What would this indicate??? What is the right question? Triangulate source?

sidereal effect just as Weber�s is doing --- toward the center of the galaxy!

Isn't that what he is saying?

Wasn't it Junglelord that was talking about the galaxy as a dynamo? What flows through the center of a galaxy...? Aether? Sidreal radiaion? Why do galaxies move?
skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

skyfish wrote:but heck, the way we are going, there is probably a news article about that being released as we speak....has anyone noticed the syncronicity happing here!!! Jung!
skyfish
Skyfish,

Funny you should mention that but this is from 2002...
http://www.fractalantenna.com/downloads ... a_UASM.pdf

But this is even more interesting...
Breakthrough In Electronics and Telecommunications: Fractals Eliminate Capacitors and Coils - Towards 'Part-less' Analog Circuitry
http://www.fractalantenna.com/whats/020318.html wrote:BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 18, 2002--Fractal Antenna Systems, Inc. today disclosed that it has multiple filings for patent protection on a revolutionary technology in RF and electronic circuits. The innovation, called Fractal Structure Circuit(TM) (FSC), uses fractalized conductor paths to replace the capacitors, inductors, and resistors in "RLC" circuits. In doing so the company has a proprietary position on a fundamental and essential disruptive technology with ubiquitous reach in electronics, RF, and telecommunications.

Nathan Cohen, CTO of the firm, explained the innovation: "Virtually every electronic device uses coils and capacitors to form RLC circuits. These discrete components are arranged by tried and true rules to get the circuit to perform as needed. What we've done is ask: can a fractal pattern, with its self-capacitance and self-inductance, be used to eliminate components and still get the equivalent RLC circuit? We've found that the answer is yes; and in most uses, especially at microwave frequencies, all components can be replaced by conductive fractal patterns or 3D structures. In 100% of cases, the FSCs can reduce the component population dramatically."

Looking at the Fractal Structured Circuit™ one sees, for example, a beautiful etched copper pattern replacing the usual traces connecting button or canned shaped capacitors and coils (or their SMT counterparts). It is truly a circuit without parts, reducing the cost and increasing the reliability of use.
Whoa! Especially at microwave frequencies... Interesting...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hey Bill,
Are you downloading too?????? lol

I found the cross...better than Indiana Jones...and twice as handsome!

Awsome fractal antenna!
replace the capacitors, inductors, and resistors
Again...geometry critical. Maybe we can move past dielectrics and mass all together.

OK...now I'm up the latest! lol
skyfish
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Skyfish,

I am up watching Saturday Night Live. It had John McCain on and it was a funny opening segment with Tina Fey as Sarah Palin and John McCain. McCain was also on Weekend Update and was funny there too.
skyfish wrote:Are you downloading too?????? lol
I don't know. My computer has had downloads and scary ones for Halloween!

IF YOU WANT CHANGE.................. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THIS PICTURE.

**** Seriously? You're going to post crap like that in these forums? Not if I have anything to say about it. If that's censorship... tough. I am offended and I have the authority to do something about it. Post that crap somewhere else. --PS ****

Um, scary! As for other downloads, I've had an epiphany before and maybe that is the same?

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Oooohhhh...you scared me! I wanted ron paul....
I've had an epiphany before and maybe that is the same?
Yes I am sure...it manifests in varying degrees and with differenct aspects. Not a one size fits all.
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Magic and Mr. Fish - now this was some torrential downpour! A magic fish.

Mr. Fish, speaking of the text from Dr. Brown's Journals that you have quoted i. e. "Page 68 - 102. Set-up of Resistance Cross." (Source: http://www.qualight.com/journals/journal2.htm#77), have you noted something else?

Let us combine our strength here and move the rock together:
Dr. Brown wrote:A basic resistance cross would consist of four such arms in a bridge circuit with null voltage output when balanced. Any imbalance would cause a voltage.

Several sizes of resistance cross may be foreseen; the smaller ones may be rotatable, whereas the larger ones may be fixed --- say in the N-S/E-W direction.

The field cross:

The largest fixed cross may have arms several thousand feet in length. Preferably, these arms would be in shielded conduit at least 2 ft under the surface of earth for reasons of temperature stability. The same bridge circuit would be used.

Such a cross would rotate because of the Earth's rotation and this arrangement might be comparable to Weber's large cylinder. Again, the resistance data may indicate a sidereal effect just as Weber's is doing --- toward the center of the galaxy!

In this connection, Weber's results may be related to Miller's results may be related to Miller's results, both see maxima at 16h ST. So, too, the electrometer records of 1937 and 1939 show maxima at 16h ST. I am sure there must be a common denominator somewhere that would tie all these phenomena together.

If results are positive and funds become available arms lengths up to several thousand feet may be considered. In such cases an installation in the desert in long trenches 2 ft deep may be worthwhile. Conduits with adequate internal insulation would be required. In long arms, leakage may be a problem and these details would have to be carefully worked out.
An gigantic installation in the desert in long trenches? Toward the center of the galaxy? Larger resistance crosses may be fixed? In the N-S/E-W direction?

All this sounds oddly familiar, doesn't it <g>?

Finally, have you noticed the date and location of Dr. Brown's entry i. e. Catalina Island - August 20, 1973?

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

At the risk of sounding repetitive let me again quote a portion of the text that Mr. Fish uncovered.
Dr. Brown wrote:102. Set-up of Resistance Cross.

Such a cross would rotate because of the Earth's rotation and this arrangement might be comparable to Weber's large cylinder. Again, the resistance data may indicate a sidereal effect just as Weber's is doing --- toward the center of the galaxy!

In this connection, Weber's results may be related to Miller's results may be related to Miller's results, both see maxima at 16h ST. So, too, the electrometer records of 1937 and 1939 show maxima at 16h ST. I am sure there must be a common denominator somewhere that would tie all these phenomena together.

Source: http://www.qualight.com/journals/journal2.htm#77
The abbreviation ST means sidereal time. What is occupying me here is 16h sidereal time. I know that I read somewhere how Dr. Brown attributed a special significance to 16h ST (perhaps, because of the maximum). But there was also something in that text about how the origin of the expression "sidereal radiation" is connected with this particular 16h ST or something like that.

Does anybody remember this text? Is it quoted in the book or elsewhere? I simply cannot find it now.

I don't know why but I think that all this has a certain connection with what was said in the article from the Cincinnati Enquirer quoted in chapter 20 of Mr. Schatzkin's book
Chapter 20 wrote:This Cincinnati Enquirer story was the most detailed account of the patents, so it might be helpful to follow along with the reporter, Wilmer G. Mason,

The article then addresses Brown’s continuing interest in the sort of fluctuations in the “cosmic force” his apparatus released, what he called “Sidereal Radiation,” and how he was using his invention to...

…measure changes in the gravitational field caused by the motion of the earth and the relationship to the earth of the sun, moon and planets.

Now we’re getting a hint of one of the themes that would preoccupy Townsend Brown for the rest of his life, his determination to find the source of these fluctuations and accurately measure their affect on the Earth’s gravitational field:

The greatest distortion in the gravitational field… comes when the sun and moon is in the line of horizontal action of his gravitational cells — that is, at the time of the rising or setting sun or moon. The exception to this is when sun and moon are opposite and therefore neutralize each other in part. The maximum distortion… comes when the sun and moon rise or set together, thus acting in conjunction.

Though this is beginning to sound like some kind of medieval, astrological prognostication, Mr. Mason does an excellent job deep in his article of describing the phenomenon that Brown had observed and pondered. According to Brown, :

The sun and its system [of orbiting planets] is are speeding toward the constellation Hercules… at a slight angle from the plane in which the earth revolves.

When the Earth moves around the sun in the same direction in which the sun is traveling… its net speed is the aggregate [of its own speed and that of the solar system]; Conversely, at the opposite side of the earth’s orbit, the [net speed] toward Hercules is the difference between [its own speed and that of the solar system]. This difference is cited by Brown as one of the major forces affecting the gravitational field.

As the moon revolves and as planets approach or recede from the earth their masses exercise a varying influence in the gravitational field, Brown continues.

It is the effect of these varying factors that Brown calls “distortion of the gravitational field.”

Brown was focused on this distortion because of the noticeable affect he could observe it having on his gravitator apparatus:

…the duration of time in which his gravitational cells will give off energy depends on the condition of the gravitational field. To learn the condition of the field, therefore, he has only to set up an electo-static field around one of his cells and time the interval until it loses its quality of independent movement.

The greatest…force is discharged by one of his cells when the sun and moon are on opposite horizons, neutralizing each other…. The cells lost their quality of… motion quickest when distortion of the gravitational field is greatest as… when the sun and moon are together.
Mr. (Kevin) B. and probably also others have spoken about this strange reference of our sun and the whole solar system speeding towards the constellation of Hercules.

My question though is: Why Hercules? Why not some other contellation? And what exactly has 16h sidereal time have to do with the constellation of Hercules?

And finally how is all this connected to the center of our galaxy, the black hole, which is possibly located there and the huge amounts of various kinds of radiation that it releases (including gravitational waves)?

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Am!...someone else is awake!
some torrential downpour!

When it rains it flows! Just wish it had an off switch...that is the problem with indulging the beast. And it really doesn't care...it just wants to run rampant once it is let loose!

Again...the collective unconsciousness at work....I'll bet it's fractal in nature! lol

Yes...I did read on...VERY interesting!
Why Hercules?
That keeps coming up for me too...
I thought there might be an influx of aether pouring into our dimension...from...how about another dimension? Brane as in membrane theory?
I think that the aether experiences pressure waves...like tides...and this causes the anomolies Dr. Brown noted....change of density of aether affects behavior of em.
And finally how is all this connected to the center of our galaxy, the black hole
Recently read that it is probable that all galaxies have black holes at their centers. Again...what passes through the center of a black hole?
How is a galaxy like Evgeny Podkletnov's work? Rotating disc...what passes through the center? Aether. Propulsion methodology....aether beams.

It still seems to me that there is more to this than is on the surface.

I still have this flahing in my minds eye...

EHD post...
But then something very special happened in Leesburg and it had nothing really to do with " The Adamski type saucer" ... it had to do with a dream and a " communications device" ...... brought back. and I think that we have already pretty extensively talked about the geography of the Leesburg area. " Montressor" was a chosen spot.
Common...let's not leave this morsel untasted! Anybody...what is special about the Leesburg area?...Special in terms of Dr. Brown's recordings? Geological factors? Is there more to this than just "sidereal radiation"??? Would not the cross antenna really just be a receiver? Maybe there was more to it than expected? What is the right question? What was going on with Dr. Brown..the man?
I really should go to bed!
skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
So WHERE do YOU go to when your alone in your bed?
remember you are at ninty degrees to where you normally are.
And is your head at the centre of a cross?
Just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they are not there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMXzHZlwv5M
This would have been good to listen to as you nod off,
http://www.weare1.us/index.html
http://www.weare1.us/Golden_Ratio.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Me too! Awake that is!

Strange that Sarbachers name should come up rather directly AM and also be such a part of my memory of living out in the country in Leesburg.

You have to watch quotes from him too. He used the phrase " essentially correct" too. <g>

In the course of this study I have come to realize that NONE of our moves was random. So following that logic ( and thanks to all of you with this " cross" material) I have asked myself again .... why Leesburg.

Paul has already taken a road trip to Leesburg to walk over the land I mentioned in my 1956 " dream" and this forum has already done the same thing mentally I think.

But you all may have uncovered something that I have overlooked. I always thought that we lived in Leesburg because it was just close to Washington and was a pleasant little town but ... perhaps there was more to it than that? I ask myself why the geology of the area meant so much and suddenly it has struck me that the fields I used to ride over were filled with enormous boulders hidden just beneath the surface. Most of the time you wouldn't even see them but could hear the change in the noise your horses hoofbeats would make as you clattered over the surface of one. Northern Virginia is known for these sort of " hidden boulders" and I am wondering .... perhaps .... if this is one of the reasons that Montressor was picked. ( That and the fact that the woman whos family owned the farm seemed to know DR. Sarbacher very well)

And of course I have come to the realization a very long time ago that what I interpretted as a " dream" so long ago wasn't a simple dream but something far more important. In any case it was a SHARED experience.

I kept pulling on my Dads sleeve .... don't go out there ... please don't go out there and of course his response was " Everything will be alright Sweetie"

But was something set there.... I may be talking pure science fiction here folks, maybe its easier to discuss it that way .... but it strikes me .... perhaps there was some sort of a natural " Beacon" set up in that large field? Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM....

Perhaps you don't have to worry too much about how your writing project will manifest itself. and I doubt at the end of it all that your efforts will be difficult for others to understand.

What I do see here( proving itself over and over) is that you are a great help in bringing various topics ( which need to be discussed ) to the surface ...

I also note that you have quite a discussion group going on here of equally talented people ( hi all those up at this hour!) And you yourself just said AM

"Let us combine our strength here and move the rock together:"

Or .... realize perhaps that the rock doesn't need to be moved. It just needs someone to recognize it for what it is........

Linda
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Lady, you need your sleep.

This message is for Rose.

Speaking of moving rocks for special occasions.

Have you happened to notice the strange array of rocks that have been positioned on a hillside not too far from you.....62 left on 247 to Pioneertown road in that deep canyon. Look to the left just before the PT intersection. It might be worth a picture or two.

Bunch of dedicated little rockmovers they. Best to you ....( and contrary to local gossip, I am not as ruthless as people say I am, <g> twigsnapper
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown wrote:Me too! Awake that is!

Strange that Sarbachers name should come up rather directly AM and also be such a part of my memory of living out in the country in Leesburg.

You have to watch quotes from him too. He used the phrase " essentially correct" too. <g>

In the course of this study I have come to realize that NONE of our moves was random. So following that logic ( and thanks to all of you with this " cross" material) I have asked myself again .... why Leesburg.

Paul has already taken a road trip to Leesburg to walk over the land I mentioned in my 1956 " dream" and this forum has already done the same thing mentally I think.

But you all may have uncovered something that I have overlooked. I always thought that we lived in Leesburg because it was just close to Washington and was a pleasant little town but ... perhaps there was more to it than that? I ask myself why the geology of the area meant so much and suddenly it has struck me that the fields I used to ride over were filled with enormous boulders hidden just beneath the surface. Most of the time you wouldn't even see them but could hear the change in the noise your horses hoofbeats would make as you clattered over the surface of one. Northern Virginia is known for these sort of " hidden boulders" and I am wondering .... perhaps .... if this is one of the reasons that Montressor was picked. ( That and the fact that the woman whos family owned the farm seemed to know DR. Sarbacher very well)

And of course I have come to the realization a very long time ago that what I interpretted as a " dream" so long ago wasn't a simple dream but something far more important. In any case it was a SHARED experience.

I kept pulling on my Dads sleeve .... don't go out there ... please don't go out there and of course his response was " Everything will be alright Sweetie"

But was something set there.... I may be talking pure science fiction here folks, maybe its easier to discuss it that way .... but it strikes me .... perhaps there was some sort of a natural " Beacon" set up in that large field? Linda
Why am I not surprised that Dr. Sarbacher was also fond of the "essentially correct" phrase?

Today I saw something that hit me on the head like a hammer. It may seem to you completely off the topic, but still. When I saw it I immediately said to myself: "This looks like it was written specially for Ms. Brown."
The Coricancha – meaning “the corral of gold” – in the heart of the Inca capital of Cusco was the centre of the Inca religion.
And the most astonishing part is that Incas didn't have horses. The horses came later with the Spaniards. But they had lamas <g>.
Ms. Brown wrote:Perhaps you don't have to worry too much about how your writing project will manifest itself. and I doubt at the end of it all that your efforts will be difficult for others to understand.
Then I am still in the phase of gathering material, I suppose. At least until I feel the red thread of the story around my neck <g>.

AM