Philadelphia Experiment

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

ionic breeze loudspeaker?

Post by Victoria Steele »

Andrew,

No kidding? You actually did that? Turned one of those Ionic Breezes into a loudspeaker?

So, if you can do that with a model right off the shelf that proves again that it was the same principle that Dr. Brown demonstrated to " the boy with the Chestnut hair" (according to Paul , a mysterious fellow named Morgan) Lets see ... that was about forty some years ago.

Forty years and what has happened with the loudspeaker part of the development? I mean... Its a proven thing, and you proved it all over again ... but here is the thing that interests me. That kid, Morgan, saw in that prototype a possibility that no one else seemed to be able to see. (Chapter two "No Moving Parts")

Apparently Dr. Brown was impressed with the kids mentality. Morgan had recognized its value as a communications system in the black world. it had something to do with very high frequencies.

Maybe the kid finally made it into the CIA .... maybe the "fan loudspeaker" made it into the CIA too. And maybe thats why no one has seen it on the market. It OBVIOUSLY works. I believe you. So ... what actually happened to the loudspeaker development? Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: ionic breeze loudspeaker?

Post by Trickfox »

Victoria Steele wrote:Andrew,

Forty years and what has happened with the loudspeaker part of the development? I mean... Its a proven thing, and you proved it all over again ... but here is the thing that interests me. That kid, Morgan, saw in that prototype a possibility that no one else seemed to be able to see.
So ... what actually happened to the loudspeaker development? Victoria
It appears that another company built something similar to the fan in 1983. It looks like they cooled Bakery stuff with it. they have a US patent 4,377,839
http://www.rexresearch.com/blomgren/blomgren.htm
I found it in that "Rex research.com" file that is linked to the Qualight website. In it, there is a paper on Electrostatic cooling. It looks like a chicago company called Interprobe which was run by Mr. Oscar C. Blomgren and Admiral Henry A. Renken were building and selling all kind of exotic electrostatic stuff in there that looks suspiciously identical to TTB technology.
(William Rankin is the man who wrote "The man who Rode the thunder")- we talkin about an encounter with ball lightning here- a great adventure according to the reviews but note that there is a difference in the names.

The information is here NOW, but was it here ealier?.... No, I'm sorry but some of you were mislead by a red herring, and Mr. Twigsnapper tried to warn you.
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

CIA connections

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Trickfox,

I'll leave it for your intrepid researching skills to verify this but I can tell you for a certain fact that the Chicago outfit that you mentioned (Inter probe) is on a list of CIA front businesses, right up there with Wackenhut, Zenith, Air America and a couple of hundred others. Somebody look it up, You will see that I am right. Mark
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: CIA connections

Post by Trickfox »

Mark Culpepper wrote:Trickfox,

Somebody look it up, You will see that I am right. Mark
Mark, Can you help me out with "links" here, Do you have any names?
I found Interprobe and Willian Rankin, but not much else on net on either one.
Where is "JUSTICE" when you need it I guess. (LOL)

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

red herrings

Post by twigsnapper »

Elizabeth, and all,
Do you know what a red herring is? Actually, not just the phrase for a disceptive maneuver? Its a coldwater fish that is smoked generally because its spawning when it is caught up. The smoking process turns the meat a red color and its got a pretty strong scent.

I use the word " scent" because in the training of young pups to the pack red herring is sometimes used. Its actually stronger than the foxes scent and easier for the young pups to gain confidence. Later they easily translate their learning over to the scent of a fox and away they go.

But here comes the problem. Once trained to follow that strong scent of herring ...... and then when on the ACTUAL fox......... the scent is ....... easily lost. Its a faint thing that seems to come and go and hounds have to be dedicated and patient and trust in their abilities.

Those who would attempt to distract a fine pack would intentionally perhaps throw some of that red herring in a bag and cross the path. Now heres the problem. When you are trained on one thing, and it presents itself again do you forget that faint scent of fox? and revert to your training and the red herring? Most would! Most have!

But I would wager that won't work with the pups that I see here. Just remember when following some of the sources that will come in your direction ( and I am thinking particularly of discussion about the Philadelphia Experiment)....... is this scent ...... too strong to be a fox?

My words might not make too much sense right now. The old phrase. " Just wait for it" comes to mind. twigsnapper
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

names

Post by Victoria Steele »

Mr. Twigsnapper,

I want you to know that you are absolutely the ONLY man who has called me a bitch and had me consider it quite a compliment.

And I will remember what you have said.

Beware of the strong scent of the early stuff and remember the faint scent of the fox. I can do that. Thank you.

Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Over a year

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Does everybody realize that its been over a year since I started this " The Philadelphia Experiment" post and for just about all of that year Paul has studiously avoided even mentioning TPX as he likes to knickname it. ( By the way Paul, another A of course for that last chapter but you have gone way beyond grades!)

I would never have expected that a story so steeped ( I thought) in the life of Townsend Brown could be so successfully ignored for such a long time! I mean...... its what we all grew up with ..... right? ... the association between Townsend Brown and this mysterious ship that " disappeared " and then " came back" and the even wierder story that filtered through the mist of " something going wrong" and how " crewmembers " went crazy " and some of them " fused into the hull of the ship"

To be honest ..... I don't even know where all of that starts being told in TPX. I guess it had its beginnings in the so called " Allende letters"..... and suddenly I am reminded of the way so many people just charged off to "prove " all of that. And the "story " of Townsend Brown sits so quietly in the middle of all that mess. As if it somehow doesn't quite even belong there. Its and odd inclusion in the book others have said and I agree. The faint whiff that Mr. Twigsnapper just mentioned maybe. The whiff of the fox.

And I think of what Mr. Twigsnapper has said and I do think that I can smell the red herring of this training exercise all right ..... yes sir .... I am with you on this one ..... finally.

So, will the opportunity to discuss TPX come up again? Well, Paul hasn't mentioned it. YET. But I am sure it will. And when it does I think that I will take his advice and be a slow hound indeed to go charging off in what might be the wrong direction. TPX is an old story now and it has alot of people which totally believe that it happened. They will want to go in their own directions. And I think that there will be some stong distractions.

But one thing I have learned in the last couple of months....... when Mr. Twigsnapper says something ..... its wise to try to figure out what he has meant ......and I am with you Victoria! ... I have been called " dog" a couple of times too .... but its been never a name I have been quite as pleased to wear! MarkC
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: red herrings

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Elizabeth, and all,
Do you know what a red herring is? Actually, not just the phrase for a disceptive maneuver? Its a coldwater fish that is smoked generally because its spawning when it is caught up. The smoking process turns the meat a red color and its got a pretty strong scent.

I use the word " scent" because in the training of young pups to the pack red herring is sometimes used. Its actually stronger than the foxes scent and easier for the young pups to gain confidence. Later they easily translate their learning over to the scent of a fox and away they go.

But here comes the problem. Once trained to follow that strong scent of herring ...... and then when on the ACTUAL fox......... the scent is ....... easily lost. Its a faint thing that seems to come and go and hounds have to be dedicated and patient and trust in their abilities.

Those who would attempt to distract a fine pack would intentionally perhaps throw some of that red herring in a bag and cross the path. Now heres the problem. When you are trained on one thing, and it presents itself again do you forget that faint scent of fox? and revert to your training and the red herring? Most would! Most have!

But I would wager that won't work with the pups that I see here. Just remember when following some of the sources that will come in your direction ( and I am thinking particularly of discussion about the Philadelphia Experiment)....... is this scent ...... too strong to be a fox?

My words might not make too much sense right now. The old phrase. " Just wait for it" comes to mind. twigsnapper
Nice analogy you have there Mr. Twigsnapper.

I can read what you wrote in two ways (probably due to the chest and head cold I received while fishing last week), and that is that the PHX was the red herring or the disinformation is the red herring.

If one looks at the fact that Dr. Brown worked for the NRL, with radar, and that the premise of the PHX was radar invisibility, it makes sense. The Horton Brothers where putting selenium in the paint of their aircraft to absorb radar, and that was during WWII. Think the Caroline Group knew of this?

For what it is worth, my nickel is on both. Both are red herrings and both have facts.

Remember Morgan's words avoid the "either/or".

And one final question, what happens if the fox has the red herring tied to his tail for awhile?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
grinder
Senior Officer

good point

Post by grinder »

Good point Mikado. I think there were times when the "fox" ( TTB) did in fact have to live with having that " red herring " tied to his tail. I don't think he liked it much as all good foxes wouldn't, but foxes are also wiley and understand what it means to hide their tracks under someone elses.

I used to hear of foxes that would jump into a mob of sheep, leaping from back to back, just to confound hounds. And remember here that the hounds on Townsend Browns tail were not always the pups that Mr. Twigsnapper considers us. Some of these hounds were the murderous sort. So a fox ...... has to be a fox.

A very good point. Remember its not necessarily one OR the other, could be both, neither or a combination of.

We will know more and more as this book unfolds I think and then THIS pack will be one to make Mr. Twigsnapper proud, I think. grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I don't know if this is relevant, or not, our youngest sons best friend was killed in a car accident last week, and its been a tough time for him, and everyone that knew this lad, he was a gem.
Anyway ,
http://www.jerrypippin.com/Paranormal_P ... riment.htm
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

all diminished

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

kevin,

We have all been diminished by lives lost too soon. No adequate words. Elizabeth
Justice League

Re: all diminished

Post by Justice League »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:kevin,

We have all been diminished by lives lost too soon. No adequate words. Elizabeth
Now maybe you understand why it so important to jump in the pool, rather than walk around and test the waters?

Everyone thinks they will have time, there will be another day...right up until the time, they go OH SHIT!

WWII gun camera footage showed that most pilots said, "OH SHIT," just before they crashed or died...
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

caution sometimes

Post by twigsnapper »

Hello Justice,

I understand your impatience. Try being my age!

At the same time SOMETIMES it is wise to study the pool that you are planning to cannonball into before doing so. Its a matter of personal choice of course. And thats just the point isn't it?. One mans cannonball is another mans toe -dip. You do what you are called upon to do. Its not really a contest and timing of course is important (but I have always erred maybe toward careful progress.) Someone once said to me .... "why are you in such a rush to get yourself killed?" and at the time that made some sense to me., though it didn't slow me up any. We are all different. As you said about yourself and your Dad. You can't do things the way he would have .... and he would be have been lost trying it your way. Why not then value both methods? twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: caution sometimes

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Hello Justice,

I understand your impatience. Try being my age!

At the same time SOMETIMES it is wise to study the pool that you are planning to cannonball into before doing so. Its a matter of personal choice of course. And thats just the point isn't it?. One mans cannonball is another mans toe -dip. You do what you are called upon to do. Its not really a contest and timing of course is important (but I have always erred maybe toward careful progress.) Someone once said to me .... "why are you in such a rush to get yourself killed?" and at the time that made some sense to me., though it didn't slow me up any. We are all different. As you said about yourself and your Dad. You can't do things the way he would have .... and he would be have been lost trying it your way. Why not then value both methods? twigsnapper
How about this:

The smart squirrel knows where he is going to land before he jumps.

Mikado

Elizabeth, is that as good as the mule?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Somer of the stuff in this link rings true, I don't know enough about this incident to properly KNOW.
http://www.dprins.demon.nl/convergence/9916.html
Kevin
fibonacci is king