similarities Townsend Brown/ Tesla

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Tesla and the MOVIE "The Prestige"

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

I have this incredible sense of Deja Vu; that we talked about this somewhere before... but I cannot access the main ttbrown.com page so I cannot search for this discussion that I think we have had.

SO, here it goes right here. Did anyone ever see that movie "The Prestige"? It came out October 2006, and it was nominated for a bunch of Oscars, and David Bowie portrayed Tesla. I rented for Andy and I because I recall that we were once talking about Tesla and Brown's similarities regarding their passion for what Brown called Sidereal Radiation. Albeit, this movie had nothing to do with Sidereal Radiation, there was quantum theory portrayal in it. I wanted to discuss this theory further, and wanted to get the input of the "experts" from this forum, including my husband :)

If you haven't seen it, RENT IT. And if we already had a thorough discussion of it, I apologize because I can't seem to find it.

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
Trickfox
The Magician

Nope, we never talked about it before

Post by Trickfox »

Sorry LBL, we never talked about that movie, so your déja-vue was linked in the future perhaps.
I guess I'll see this movie some time soon here., Maybe even tonight if I find it in French somewhere around here.

I'll let you know if I think they are onto anything special in the movie.

Actually, I can't wait to hear what Andrew secretly knows about Quantum mechanics that everyone in the high voltage field wants to try and find out from him. (myself included)

I always thought your husband works at the MACRO-level mechanics of force rather than the nano-level. I know that he's been hidding his genius and now perhaps we can coax him into giving us a few hints about the details of his ongoing propulsion project.

How about it Andrew, Do you think the movie had any substantial meaning technically?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Hi Trickfox,

Sorry I've been away for awhile. I'm in a holding pattern for awhile waiting for a few things to come to fruition.

I though the Prestige was WONDERFUL. I even got to be in part of the movie that night in a dream (I seemed to be much more dashing and suave in my dreams, though :) It reminded me, to some extent, of The Thirteenth Floor a few years ago. Another one I'd recommend.

Anyhow, the question that has been raised in numerous conversations over the years is: "During the transfer of information at the quantum level for a macro level object (teleportation), is the original necessarily destroyed as a function of the information gathering process or is a duplicate created ?"

A VERY exciting question to think about. The field of quantum mechanics is a mind-blowing area.

What do you think ?
Last edited by Chris Knight on Wed May 02, 2007 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Trickfox
The Magician

I knew it

Post by Trickfox »

You see folks, he HAS been hidding his talents.

That's it Now I'm really going to look for this movie.

As far as the question is concern, it's a first order logic problem, and Einstein answered "If you believe the universe is friendly"... right Elizabeth?

Why not keep both entities alive and well by duplicating them. Their timelines bifurcate anyway.

Perhaps J.P. Luminet knows;
This is from his Paper. I love it because he seems to think, "as I do" - that the Macro-world meets the nano-world at the asymptote.
Perhaps the forces on the macroworld are influenced by the underlying influence on the nano-world.

[quote]The light rays are received on a photographic plate (rather a bolometer in order to capture all wavelengths). Because of the curvature of space–time in the neighborhood of the black hole, the image of the system is very different from the ellipses which would be observed if an ordinary celestial body (like the planet Saturn) replaced the black hole. The light emitted from the upper side of the disc forms a direct image and is considerably distorted, so that it is completely visible. There is no hidden part. The lower side of the disc is also visible as an indirect image, caused by highly curved light rays. The first computer images of the appearance of a black hole surrounded by an accretion disc were obtained by myself (Luminet, 1978). More sophisticated calculations were performed by Marck (1993) in Schwarzschild and Kerr space–times. A realistic image, e.g. taking account of the space–time curvature, of the blue- and redshift effects, of the physical properties of the disc and so on, can be precisely calculated at any point of space–time – including inside the event horizon. A movie showing the distortions observed along any timelike trajectory around a black hole was produced (Delesalle, Lachi`eze-Rey and Luminet, 1993).
The figure 23 is a snapshot taken along a parabolic plunging trajectory. During such a “thought journeyâ€
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: Tesla and the MOVIE "The Prestige"

Post by htmagic »

LongboardLOVELY wrote:I have this incredible sense of Deja Vu; that we talked about this somewhere before... but I cannot access the main ttbrown.com page so I cannot search for this discussion that I think we have had.

SO, here it goes right here. Did anyone ever see that movie "The Prestige"? It came out October 2006, and it was nominated for a bunch of Oscars, and David Bowie portrayed Tesla. I rented for Andy and I because I recall that we were once talking about Tesla and Brown's similarities regarding their passion for what Brown called Sidereal Radiation. Albeit, this movie had nothing to do with Sidereal Radiation, there was quantum theory portrayal in it. I wanted to discuss this theory further, and wanted to get the input of the "experts" from this forum, including my husband :)

If you haven't seen it, RENT IT. And if we already had a thorough discussion of it, I apologize because I can't seem to find it.

LongboardLOVELY
Dear LongboardLOVELY,

I talked about the movie here: http://www.ttbrown.com/forum//viewtopic ... tige#13842

And so did others: http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... stige#6261
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... tige#11019

You can search in this forum for Keywords and then click the radio button for posts and they will all pop up in seconds.

I hope that helps!
BTW, I LOVE that movie and David Bowie as Tesla was cool!

Cheers!

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Tesla and the MOVIE "The Prestige"

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
LongboardLOVELY wrote:I have this incredible sense of Deja Vu; that we talked about this somewhere before... but I cannot access the main ttbrown.com page so I cannot search for this discussion that I think we have had.

LongboardLOVELY
Dear LongboardLOVELY,

I talked about the movie here: http://www.ttbrown.com/forum//viewtopic ... tige#13842

And so did others: http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... stige#6261
http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... tige#11019

You can search in this forum for Keywords and then click the radio button for posts and they will all pop up in seconds.

I hope that helps!
BTW, I LOVE that movie and David Bowie as Tesla was cool!

Cheers!

MagicBill
Did you look at the years in the original post? You need to read them first.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

Yeah, unfortunately I did that after I hit the send button! :oops:

Anyway, after rereading it, I believe Trickfox was right by saying it was deja vu from the future.

Now how would he have known that? :?
Maybe he is from another galaxy? :o

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
I see what you mean about the years, is this site an FTM?
I am not feeling too well at the moment, but I hope I am not put in an holding pattern as Chris knight has been since 2007?
kevin
fibonacci is king
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Interesting

Post by JZimmer »

Funny,

I have seen that movie, and can't tell you the number of times I have drawn similarities between it and some of the topics we have discussed here.

I have often wondered how many movies have come out as a result of someone’s "vision" and creative thought processes. I can't help but think that there is a similarity between what many of our scientific community are experiencing in the form of "downloads", and what may be given to a gifted writer.

Maybe there is more preparation for coming events going on that we realize!

Jim Z.