Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Somebody say " Bismuth" ?

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: I thought the March Hare was especially interesting. Maybe I should put this on the skin of a craft, charge it up with high voltage, and have a grinning Cheshire cat as a logo...

MagicBill
Well, all I can say is that somebody would be building something out of more than hot air.
htmagic wrote:
AM wrote:
"Tubeless Receiver Claimed by Professor, Using Bismuth & Copper"

Recently it was announced at Mercer University (Macon GA), that the Westinghouse Electric & manufacturing Co. had offered Dr. Palmer H. Craig, head of the physics department of the university, $100,000 for a new device which is supposed to replace vacuum tubes as amplifiers and detectors.

The device is called an "electromagnetic detector and amplifier" and consists of a series of bismuth plates stacked in a pile and interlaced with copper wires. The bismuth plates are protected by a coating of sulfur because bismuth, a very brittle substance, is likely to crumble.
But it wasn't selenium rectifiers using bismuth that got us on the start of the trail. It was light and possibly electrogravitic communication. Sometimes the hounds need to pick up the scent of the fox.
I apologize, I missed the part about light and electrogravitic communication in AM's post. His post reminded me of selenium rectifiers. I suppose the scent of the fox I picked up was a red herring. I will endeavor to follow the proper fox. On second thought, I will be the one hound that leaves the pack and follow my own nose, sometimes the pack only follows the leader because that is the way that everybody is going.

The Lone Hound listenning to a distant Master.

Addendum: For those that don't know about selenium rectifiers, they have the ability to heal themselves....chew on that.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

As an after thought, Bismuth is used in low melt castings, in Model Railroading it was sold under the trade name, "Bear Metal". I haven't seen it in a while because it had cadmium and lead in it.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Hello Linda-

Getting back to Bismuth…

At this point, I can only shorthand this information as I’m still in process with it. When I met your father, he prefaced our conversation by telling me that there were some things we could discuss but not in detail, including not giving names which were not already on the table. He said he was still involved with Naval Research and the finer points of some areas were still classified. This seemed a bit odd to me at the time, since we were talking about some matters that occurred in the nineteen forties and early fifties. Now I understand much better, especially since reading Langley’s research on “born secret” matters.

TTB always used “we” instead of “I” as I recall, and it was obvious that he was including his co-researchers. He did mention SRI in northern California, but he also was talking about his work in southern California. We know he worked with Bradford Shanks and Mason Rose, but I believe there were others who he seemed to be alluding to beyond Shank and Rose but did not name. There was a hub of Naval Researchers in southern California and there is evidence that UFOs, Visitants, and inter-dimensional research were among their prime concerns. I believe I know who some of them were, and one of these scientists I’ve considered as being part of this group was exploring the properties and function of Bismuth back in the early thirties. Even if this scientist wasn’t a direct part of TTB’s working group, his research would definitely have been noted by TTB and could have been applied as appropriate, imo. The rest of what I believe was an extended So. Cal collaborative group is based on circumstantial evidence which I’m still researching and collating. The Pasadena group of scientists, of which Bradford Shank was a member, did indeed exist. This will be presented in more detail in its relational context in my book -- although at this point it’s a minor consideration.

Suffice it to say for now that Bismuth is definitely on the menu. It’s interesting how this information popped up for both of us in proximity. Did somebody say Bismuth? Ha-ha!

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Bismuth...some kind of connection...
Cool pics! Bismuth crystal. I want some!

Looks like a 3 dimensional fractal antenna to me! PBS show has me stuck in fractal land....

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2105.html

pasta anyone?!?!?

http://www.espimetals.com/metals/catbi_sheet.htm

skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Fish, the following words caught my eye:
People have been telling me that it is a Bismuth crystal and that it is grown in a lab. It is very common and grows very rapid. By far the most interesting crystal growth I've ever seen. Almost alien! --Gabriel

I bought this thing at a crystal and gem store because I've never seen anything like it. What is it? Well I asked two different people there and one said that it was silicone carbide and that it was grown in a lab. Another person also said that it was silicone carbide and that it was a byproduct of some process in making micro-chips and it naturally grew that way. Well ok…never heard of it or seen anything grow like this before. I checked out the rest of the pieces they had and out of about 8 left they all were somewhat different but they all had the same geometry.

Here's a quote from Wikipedia about silicone carbide (SiC): "Analysis of SiC grains found in the Murchison carbonaceous chondrite meteorite has revealed anomalous isotopic ratios of carbon and silicon, indicating an origin from outside the solar system and closer to the galactic centre."

And a quote from the Industrial Materials Group out of the UK: "Isotopic analysis of meteoritic silicon carbide pre-empts the information that may be recorded in the grains and is now offering a new and exciting tool for exploring the structure and evolution of our galaxy."

Source: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2105.html
Mr. Griffin wrote:This will be presented in more detail in its relational context in my book
The book, Mr. Griffin, the book - when it will finally be published?

AM
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

"People have been telling me that it is a Bismuth crystal and that it is grown in a lab. It is very common and grows very rapid. By far the most interesting crystal growth I've ever seen. Almost alien! --Gabriel"

When Dr. Brown said "we" during your meeting he may have been referencing a certain Admiral at the time who was interested in what he was doing. Someone who could see that there was a much more simple set up then sensors for fish food.

But of course, there were others too. As some of you have noticed, it takes some "deeper draft vessel" to make subs available to people who haven't been in the Navy since the forties! <g>

And you AM? When will you finally publish all that you have collected?I put this question out in the most positive of ways. twigsnapper
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

And you AM? When will you finally publish all that you have collected? I put this question out in the most positive of ways. twigsnapper
I believe you already made that suggestion a while ago. When I asked you to please offer some guidance, because I value your opinion and need help, I was left standing in the rain, with the words that only I know what form my text will take.

Why do you think I was so irritated? Do you really think this was the case, because you didn't answer questions? If you still believe so, then you are very mistaken. I know that you cannot talk about certain subjects and that you have to revert to the position of a "foggy, old schoolteacher". I am used to this.

I always pay full attention to your words, because I know how important they are. I though expect in return some well-meaning elderly advice and suggestions. This does not mean that I will blindly follow - I am my own man. Or that I want you to set the timetable and I will just fill in the blanks. Certainly not.

What I envision is a constructive dissussion where various options can be weighed and an optimal decision arrived at. And where I can benefit from your experience and advice. This is what I expected. Why do you think that in traditional societies the elders enjoy such respect? Because they can help out with advice obtained by weathering through difficult situations.

Lastly, it was never my intention to write a book when becoming interested in Dr. Brown's work. I collect these things, because I love knowledge and want to know the truth.

I said again and again that it is like with a true friendship or good marriage. You love somebody, because of what he is and not solely, because of the advantages and satisfaction that you can obtain from the other side. These also play a significant part, because we are unfortunately still humans, but the main motive will never be bartering or cheap exchange i. e. "you give me this, I give you that".

Finally a remark regarding the Truth (or was it Wisdom i. e. prajna? But then are the two really that different?). In Tibetan Vajrayana they consider Truth (Wisdom) as the great Whore, because she gives herself to any man that seeks her.

Perhaps contradictory in light of what I wrote above, but at the highest levels there are no contradictions.

Please read what the Vedas, in which you are interested in, have to say (this is from Rig Veda):
ekam sad vipra bahudha vadanti. [RV 1.164.46]

"Truth is one; sages call it by various names."
My best to you,

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Post by twigsnapper »

Son,

You were left " standing in the rain" because thats where you needed to be.
Not an entirely bad situation.

Still I ask. When will you write? Information comes to you, does not intend to be kept under your attention but dispersed. You have a wondrous ability to collect pertinent statements from various sources, but what good is that without an outlet? Unless you intend to keep it for yourself and toward your own purposes? Which is of course your right too. Choices, choices.

And speaking of "Rains" ( spelled differently ... you are quite right about DUMAND) twigsnapper
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

You might be interested in this. Though ... classification extends until the year 2028. Still, with your abilities ... you might put something together that others have missed.

A nod from Mr. Twigsnapper here

Frederick Reines

http://content.cdlib.org/view?docId=tf7 ... &brand=oac

Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Twigsnapper wrote:Son,

You were left " standing in the rain" because thats where you needed to be.
Not an entirely bad situation.

Still I ask. When will you write? Information comes to you, does not intend to be kept under your attention but dispersed. You have a wondrous ability to collect pertinent statements from various sources, but what good is that without an outlet? Unless you intend to keep it for yourself and toward your own purposes? Which is of course your right too. Choices, choices.

And speaking of "Rains" ( spelled differently ... you are quite right about DUMAND) twigsnapper
How to start? Where to start? How to do it? What I am concerned about is not so much start writting, but finishing it. This is a great responsibility.

I do not aspire for recognition. I identify with Dr. Brown's ideal. How did Ms. Brown say?
Ms. Brown wrote:And Dad was probably a higher percentage Magician than King, Warrior or Lover.

.... but I know that he had no interest in being a leader or a King .... and even less interest in being a Warrior.
A while ago there was some talk about Thoth, the Egyptian God of mathematics, astronomy, writting and magic. But I do not know if sufficient attention was payed to his other role. He is the scribe of Gods, the secretary, the advisor in the background. He offers ideas.

Isn't this much more appealing than being a king, than being Ra? All this unnecessary bravado!

Let me answer your question with a question, Mr. Twigsnapper. Two spinning plates. Rudyard Kipling's Kim. Kim was trying to spin them both. Can the two big spinning plates be united so that highest excellence can be achieved in both areas without sacrificing one for the other?

You know that I have a raccoon's nature. If a raccoon can first help himself with the tasty contents of a dustbin and then enter your neighbour's house to further explore the culinary possibilities of the area he will certainly do both.

I also will take both plates - take everything. But if I will see that taking everything is not possible, then there is no doubt which plate will remain spinning and which I will drop immediately.

To sum it up, Mr. Twigsnapper. I will write, but only on three conditions:

a.) Truth and nothing but Truth - no lies, adaptations, manipulations, watered down versions, etc. I rather write something more ordinary than to include extravagant and glossy material which is of dubious provenience. And I will not peddle half-truths or disinformation.

b.) The two spinning plates will spin and highest excellence will be achieved in both.

c.) Full attention will be focused on the message and not me as a writer. Like it was in traditional cultures.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown wrote:AM,

You might be interested in this. Though ... classification extends until the year 2028. Still, with your abilities ... you might put something together that others have missed.

A nod from Mr. Twigsnapper here

Frederick Reines

http://content.cdlib.org/view?docId=tf7 ... &brand=oac

Linda
Thank you both for the provided information. I will read and reflect upon it.

There is just one thing I wanted to add. In my opinion, Mr. Morgan could have had everything - his wanderlust in the outer reaches of reality and intelligence as well as Ms. Brown. Of course, he would be away for months, but then the reunion would that much sweeter. And despite all the danger he could have provided protection. He had that capacity.

Dr. Brown was not a warrior and yet he managed to do it all.

I wonder if Mr. Morgan ever asked himself what could have been if he had considered things from a different perspective? Instead of immediately trying to influence the situation and channel the river into a specific course, it is sometimes more rewarding to just change the perspective from which one observes. What did Copernicus do? He just looked from a different angle.

But then, it is easy for me to pontificate from a warm chair and with a full stomach.

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

AM,

You said

You know that I have a raccoon's nature. If a raccoon can first help himself with the tasty content of a dustbin and then enter your neighbour's house to further explore the culinary possibilities of the area he will certainly do both.

I also will take both plates - take everything. But if I will see that taking everything is not possible, then there is no doubt which plate will remain spinning and which I will drop."

Having a racoons nature is something I knew about you far before you showed on the Forum scene. Ask Mr. Radomir. You seem to forget that I am a great student of "animal husbandry" which you dismiss as "Irrelevant" On the contrary. I know raccoons. They are intensely curious. They like climbing as high as they can manage. They love opening drawers which they may not understand. They love to sample things that they find but if they grow bored with what they taste, no matter what the value of it to others, they are prone to throw it off the shelf and continue their quest. They don't make good pets, but who would want one as a pet. They are very good at going through doors and into areas where their particular brand of " research" may not be appreciated. Still ... they are charming and wondrous creatures. Matched nowhere else in the world.

Is there no doubt as to what you will take and what you will drop????

You may be a long time looking for that Admiral. But you are a great seeker. Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Brown, you said:
Ms. Brown wrote:I know raccoons... They don't make good pets, but who would want one as a pet.
Yes, they can be difficult pets, if people keep them as such. Why? Among other, because they are very demanding and want to have full and absolute attention.
Ms. Brown wrote:Is there no doubt as to what you will take and what you will drop????
If everything cannot be had, then there is no doubt whatsoever what I will drop. Even if it is painful to let go. I will always choose the spiritual side and the inner ascesis connected to it.

This is what transforms man into something more. In the end this is infinitely more worth than having the ability to travel through time while remaining ignorant and slave to one's animal and human nature.

The true challenge is not in making a hog fly by attaching wings to it, but changing it into an eagle or even better: Pegasus.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Mr. Twigsnapper, Linda and AM,

To borrow Pauls oft used phrase WTF?

Why would paperwork be held under classification until the year 2028??????
None of the other stuff is classified! And why that long???? It reminds me of the files on the Buster Crabb headless frogman .... that was classified until 2021 ( but that event was in 1956????) What, what, what, what?

And who is this John Learned? Is that a real name or just a code ?

And of course we have to ask. Where was Dr. Brown during this time? I think I already know that someone is going to say .... Hawaii. Right? WTF!

And damned you guys are either up early or on the otherside of the globe. No, don't answer that.
MarkC