Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

For a discussion of the science of Townsend Brown, his experiments and his ideas.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Re: Thomas Townsend Brown Effect

Post by skyfish »

Linda,
You are the guiding star!
And yes! No one here has missed the boat...we are all standing on deck....
Preparing to set sail!
skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Linda,
You are the guiding star!

What now Ms. Brown? What are you after all - a star, a hummingbird, an old lady, a gigantic flying squirrel or really perhaps an alien? Can you enlighten us <g>?

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Silly boys! asking me what I am! Have you yet had the experience when you look into the mirror and wonder ..." Who ARE you?" There. Thats me. When I come up with some sort of an explanation you all will be the first to know.

I appreciate the dock comments! You have to appreciate how very proud I am of the " crew" assembled here! Linda
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Here we have a respected contemporary physicist that supports the idea of a modern ether. I know...you folks prefer aether...but it was written by a nobel prize winner. I am reading his book The Lightness of Being.
He has even been kind enough to return a couple of my emails!

Frank Wilczek, winner of the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physics, unwraps exciting new ideas, among them that matter is built from almost weightless units and that space is a dynamic “Grid,” a modern ether. He contends, with great wit and style, that we are tantalizingly close to unifying the fundamental forces of nature:

“The striking similarities among our fundamental theories of superficially very different forces hint at the possibility of a synthesis, in which all of them will be seen as different aspects of a more encompassing structure. Their different symmetries might be sub-symmetries of a larger master symmetry. Extra symmetry allows the equations to be rotated into themselves in even more ways…. Thus it opens new possibilities for making connections among patterns that previously seemed unrelated. If our fundamental equations describe partial patterns that we can make more symmetric, by making additions, we’re tempted to think that maybe they really are just facets of the larger, unified structure. Anton Chekhov famously advised, ‘If in Act One there is a rifle hanging over the mantelpiece, it must have been fired by the fifth act.’ Now I’ve hung the rifle of unification.”

unifying the fundamental forces of nature:

Yes! They are united in the ether...aether. Unification.

Kevin, thought of you when I read this....
Extra symmetry allows the equations to be rotated into themselves in even more ways…

skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Skyfish,
I thought of You when i read this, and of a grid, of Dr Browns labs, precisely positioned.
http://www.pixellattice.org/

And I was intrigued by this youtube film, forget the title, look at the pictures.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gocCSP733D8
kevin
fibonacci is king
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Fish wrote:Frank Wilczek, winner of the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physics, unwraps exciting new ideas, among them that matter is built from almost weightless units and that space is a dynamic “Grid,” a modern ether.
This is really an extraordinary find, Mr. Fish! Thank you for sharing it. And you were or are still in contact with Dr. Wilczek? Very nice of him that he returned your e-mails.

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
Great link!
I watched the video...I believe that the nazis were working in that direction....operation paperclip? Mabye that's why Dr. Brown was in grermany...at least that is what I think!

This is consistent with Bell's notion of a reality separate from its observation, or an "influence" traveling at superluminal speeds. The idea of a single, central consciousness is, of course, also consistent with our subjective experience: the feeling of an isolated self, an expression of the “symmetry-breaking” of organisms due to this fragmented singularity. This feeling is metaphorically revealed in many creation myths and in sacred texts as the loss of unity with the Creator.

The single-consciousness theory also addresses the unlikely evolutionary path of life on Earth

Yes...superluminal...not bound by relativity!

Loss of unity with the creator...
Now!...Now is the time for unification...in the aether!

symmetry-breaking...the recent nobel prize in physics was for broken symmetry!

Evolution??? De Chardin! and of course Dr. Brown!

AM,
I am going to finish the book before I email him again. It was VERY nice that he responded! I have been looking at physics for many years, waiting for a theory that encompasses the aether, and this could be it. Yes...I was very pleased that he responded to my questions...and agreed with some of what I proposed! I asked him about Dr. Brown, though, and he said he was sceptical,
but he has not read Paul's book, and therefore is probably thinking that it was just an electrostatic effect...as many do.

skyfish
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Skyfish,

I agree... a wonderful find! Lets make sure that we throw a red flag down here so that Mr.Wilczets words are not buried by future posts. Do a little dance over this material, whistle and stomp. This is pretty good stuff. Linda
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Fish wrote:Yes...I was very pleased that he responded to my questions...and agreed with some of what I proposed! I asked him about Dr. Brown, though, and he said he was sceptical, but he has not read Paul's book, and therefore is probably thinking that it was just an electrostatic effect...as many do.
This is great! You talked to Frank Wilczek, winner of the 2004 Nobel Prize in Physics about Thomas Townsend Brown? Did I get this right? It's simply amazing!

When Mr. Schatzkin's book is ready, then somebody should really send Dr. Brown's biography to Frank Wilczek - perhaps with an autograph by Mr. Schatzkin and a small dedication by Ms. Brown. Just a suggestion here, don't get me wrong.

I think that the point is not to convince people about the correctness of one's viewpoint. One should rather INSPIRE and MOVE people to simply look at the offered material as impartially as they can and further INSPIRE them to step for a moment out of the fold of their fixed ideas and just observe - as for instance watching a beatiful painting without judging it.

PEOPLE HAVE TO BE INSPIRED AND NOT CONVINCED. Becuase if you inspire, then you respect your fellow man's integrity, freedom and intellect. If you try to convince him, then it is a lower manifestation of inspiration and you are actually applying violence to get him on your side.

Machiavelli might not agree with me in his political realism, but it is far better to master by love than subdue by violence or fear. Why? Because love is the chain of chains - the greatest chain.

AM
Last edited by AM2 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM,
Here is what he said...from one of the replies I received. Frank...I hope you do not mind that I am sharing this.

I had a problem with e=mc^2 and he said I had a point....a point...get it! lol

I was unaware of T. T. Brown. After a quick look on the web I'm skeptical, but I'll look more carefully when time permits.

The equation E = mc^2 relates the mass of a *particle* to its energy when at rest. So it's dealing with concepts that are one step removed from the Grid. Your intuition that there should be a fundamental equation involving a quantity with dimensions of energy x time is certainly correct -- Planck's quantum of action has those units, and the fundamental equations of quantum theory (Heisenberg commutation relations) have exactly that on one side. I've attached a Physics Today column that touches on this; I'm in the process of writing another where it will be the main focus.

Yes! Let's get him an autographed copy!.....Me too! :D

I keep thinking of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Fish, it's really more than generous of you to share Frank Wilczek's answer with the forum. Thank you very much.

I am far from being an expert in any of the above discussed fields and perhaps I will therefore now say something really silly, but do you think that Dr. Wilczek's answer to you could be somehow connected with the following reference of Hlavaty to Francis Nipher's work?
Vaclav HLAVATY: GEOMETRY OF EINSTEIN'S UNIFIED FIELD THEORY

page 206

THEOREM (21.2). The gravitational field and the electromagnetic field are interrelated (1). The gravitational/electromagnetic field generates the electromagnetic/gravitational. These fields as well as the electric charge (2), gravitational function, cosmological function, and momentum energy tensor spring from one basic conception, namely from the unified tensor field gλμ.

(1) The idea of the interdependence to these two fields is not a new one. Cf. for instance, Nipher, F., (1), (2).

(2) If we adopt the continuity equation for matter, then the mass density also has this property.

Bibliography - pages 330 and 331:

NIPHER, F. E.

1. "Gravitational Repulsion," Transactions of the Academy of Science of St. Louis, Vol. 23, No. 5, November 8, 1917, pp. 177-92.

2. "New Evidence of a Relation Between Gravitation and Electrical Action and of Local Changes in the Electrical Potential of the Earth/' Transactions of the Academy of Science of St. Louis, Vol. 23, No. 9, March 2, 1920, pp. 383-7.
Then you said:
Mr. Fish wrote:I keep thinking of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive
Have you ever considered the "UNITEL-drive"? I tried to raise this subject some weeks ago. Try to look at it - you might find something useful. Ref.: http://www.americanantigravity.com/unitelnw.shtml

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM,
Yes...related. We are seeing many things heading for a convergence. Gravity and electromagnetism are united in the aether...and time. EM is manifest from the aether...like waves on the ocean. Yeah...must be the nautical influence!

ZPF...yes...one of the names of the ether...aether. And YES! This propulsion described would imbue the craft with quantum qualities...mimicing nature...and taking advantage of the superluminal nature of the aether.

This or something utilizing the same concepts/principals is the correct direction. imho

Unitel will use the lens to generate electromagnetic bucking waves, denoting a direct interaction with the zero point energy (ZPE). The ZPE is found in the vacuum of space. It is referred to as zero point, because the energy is not thermal in nature. The ZPE consist of random quantum fluctuation. Acting as a single giant electron, the Unitel spaceship will tunnel through the fabric of spacetime to arrive at a calculated destination

skyfish
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Fish, the truly interesting thing about UNITEL is in my opinion the so-called "Macroscopic Quantum Tunneling".

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

AM,
Yes...that is the key facet. Quantum tunneling and entanglement are clues as to the nature of the aether and when we can mimic that effect we will have what we desire! FTL...next stop Zeta Reticuli!

Speaking of which....here is some brain candy...don't know if you have heard of this.

Cosmic exchange program....any volunteers???? Mikado...here's you chance!!!!

http://www.serpo.org/

Damn...I'm having fun now! Cheaper than therapy...... :lol:
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Some interesting science....black hole event horizon in the lab...

The artificial event horizons formed when light pulses fired down the cable were modulated into a hodgepodge of different speeds and wavelengths, causing a light-trapping distortion.

http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008 ... -make.html

According to quantum field theory, the vacuum (the quantum state of absolute nothing) is not empty, but teeming with possibilities - pairs of particles and anti-particles are appearing and disappearing all the time. If the partners of such a virtual pair are created on opposite sides of the horizon they are separated after birth; they can no longer annihilate each other and are forced to materialize. The black hole is not black, but emits particles, and so does the white-hole horizon.

The pulse breaks like a wave at the ocean shore. The steep white-hole horizon will dominate the Hawking effect of the pulse. Our idea [1] thus solves two problems at once in a natural way: how to let an effective medium move at superluminal speed and how to generate a steep intensity profile at the horizon; for the first time the various aspects of the physics of artificial black holes conspire together.

http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~ulf/fibre.html

skyfish