Yes, I believe this is an important and central topic.
TTB’s obvious interest in Father de Chardin’s take on the Omega Point is another strong sign of where we’re heading -- from TTB’s informed scientific evaluation of lots of data, other sources, and his own intuition. Naturally, Father de Chardin interpreted his findings within the context of the Christian Logos, which I believe fits the profile of the intelligent and loving aether rather nicely as well, with some expansion beyond the dogma he had to conform to and was sometimes viewed as being at odds with. It ties in to the love based cosmic affinity-resonance which I believe has drawn the higher beings I call Visitants into this scenario. As part of a communication TTB was already aware of when I talked with him, the Visitants admitted their agenda: “We have come to conquer you -- with love.” They were “joking on the square” as someone I knew used to say -- introducing a little ironic humor into the most serious of subjects. They, too, have helped insure our survival as we managed to squeak through the Cold War’s MAD agenda of Mutually Assured Destruction without an evolution stunting catastrophe. It strikes me that this illustrates what has been called the Justice and Mercy aspects of manifest divinity. Yes, survival and love are both primally important -- but survival without love ranks quite low on the evolutionary scale. In fact, ultimately it’s a fiction in that we are always enveloped by a loving, supportive presence which works to insure our evolutionary development even if we’re unaware of it and working against its unitive intent, which it simply balances out anyway. The higher we evolve, the greater our awareness of it becomes according to spiritual traditions.
Here’s a Wikipedia link for anyone who is interested and hasn’t already checked it:
And here’s an excerpt from the Wikipedia link:
In The Phenomenon of Man, Teilhard de Chardin describes the following five attributes of the Omega Point:
1. it must be already existing; this is the only way to explain the rise of the universe towards higher stages of consciousness.
2. it must be personal – an intellectual being and not an abstract idea;
the complexification of matter has not only led to higher forms of consciousness, but accordingly to more personalization, of which human-beings are the highest attained form of this 'personalization' of the universe. They are completely individualized, free centers of operation. It is in this way that man is said to be made in the image of God, who is the highest form of personality. He expressly states that in the Omega Point, when the universe is made One by unification, human persons will not be suppressed, but super-personalized. Personality will be infinitely enriched. This is because Omega Point unites creation, and the more it unites, the more the universe complexifies and rises in consciousness. Thus, as God creates the universe evolves towards higher forms of complexity, consciousness, and finally with humans, personality, because God, who is drawing the universe towards him, is a Person.
3. it must be transcendent; Omega Point cannot be the result of the universe's final complexification of itself on consciousness. Omega Point, instead, must exist even before the universe's evolution, because Omega Point is responsible for the rise of the universe towards more complexity, consciousness and personality. Which essentially means, that Omega Point is outside the framework in which the universe rises, because it is by the magnetic pull of the Omega Point that the universe evolves towards Him.
4. it must be autonomous – free from the limitations of space (nonlocality) and time (atemporality);
5. it must be irreversible, that is it must be attainable.
Recycling, recycling -- returning, returning. We can wait for it, but while we’re waiting we can help it manifest.