music of the fan

By popular request: over the years, MANY songs have been mentioned as seeming pertinent to our story. Some might show up in the soundtrack when the movie gets made. So, what songs do you think we should keep in mind? Each song can have its own thread in this forum, along with links to lyrics and/or YouTube files. Have fun.
kevin.b
The Navigator

music of the fan

Post by kevin.b »

I sense we are missing something, and it's to do with sound and frequencies, imo.
If we could put the "sound of music" played by Dr Brown constantly on here.
forgot exactly which they were , I am sure Linda can remember?
There is a difference in the DNA responses to frequencies.
The solfeggio frequency was origonally used in the churchs, then altered?
ut,re,mi,fa,sol,la
do,re,me,fa,so,la,ti,do.
remember fibonacci, think 144, or 144,000

It's camelot and sound of music, found then .
http://www.allmusicals.com/c/camelot.htm
http://www.theatre-musical.com/soundofmusic/lyrics.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEB8b8B6ByY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvWjbdJwx90
Kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: music of the fan

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:I sense we are missing something, and it's to do with sound and frequencies, imo.
If we could put the "sound of music" played by Dr Brown constantly on here.
forgot exactly which they were , I am sure Linda can remember?
There is a difference in the DNA responses to frequencies.
The solfeggio frequency was origonally used in the churchs, then altered?
ut,re,mi,fa,sol,la
do,re,me,fa,so,la,ti,do.
remember fibonacci, think 144, or 144,000

<SNIP>
Kevin
Kevin,

Check this out on the Solfeggio frequencies:
http://www.relfe.com/bible_codes.html wrote:"I was intrigued when Dr. Horowitz first described the Bible frequencies," said Dr. Lee Lorenzen, a world renowned biochemist working with water crystallization methods to rejuvenate DNA. "The '528' frequency is well known to scientists working on DNA repair," he continued. "After studying the healing fountains of the world we decided to add that frequency to a Clustered Water(TM) preparation we recently patented. We believe it may be beneficial in delaying aging processes."
Now the study of sound was a big topic for John Ernst Worrell Keely. Keely (September 3, 1827 – November 18, 1898) was a US inventor from Philadelphia who invented the Keely Motor which he claimed to be capable of perpetual motion. Keely invented, reportedly, an induction resonance motion motor. He is supposed to have used "etheric technology". Keely supposedly had a disintegrator that worked off of sound waves.

Keely claimed he had discovered that 'time is gravity'. Einstein and many others have lifted Keely's ideas or independently rediscovered them without realizing who was first...I'm not giving you a KeelyChurch spiel, just there is much that is not generally known or has been lost...

Now some say Keely was a fraud but they said as much about Dr. Brown as well. We know that the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction and even if some of it was true, it would still be interesting...

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
natecull
Keeper of the Flame

Post by natecull »

Oh my. My musical theatre education is sadly lacking. Now I know what Monty Python were laughing at.

We eat ham and jam and spamalot.
On second thought lets not go there, it is a silly place.

But there is something mythic and connected about this tale of knights and kings and queens, and of course the Kennedy era.
Going on a journey, somewhere far out east
We'll find the time to show you, wonders never cease
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Thanks to Lizzie, on the thunderbolts forum for these two links,
Remember that I detect NINE parallel lines in three sets of three's, imagine these sets crossing in large numbers around a point, with vibrations travelling along each line, and those vibrations constantly varying, in frequency.
OM MANI PADME HUM.
Is there any way of knowing the pattern of the wires on the fan, I suspect honeycomb.
http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/ ... 1028143259
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html
Kevin, buzzing.
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: music of the fan - And colors too...

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:Thanks to Lizzie, on the thunderbolts forum for these two links,
Remember that I detect NINE parallel lines in three sets of three's, imagine these sets crossing in large numbers around a point, with vibrations travelling along each line, and those vibrations constantly varying, in frequency.
OM MANI PADME HUM.

Kevin, please tell me which language is this and what does this translate to?

Is there any way of knowing the pattern of the wires on the fan, I suspect honeycomb.
http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/ ... 1028143259
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/SODA_chapter11.html
Kevin, buzzing.
Kevin,

Thank you so much for those links. It is interesting to read that scientists are not only starting to understand the Bible (much less even read it!) but agree with it. The Bible is more than just a collection of stories written by men. It contains God's Word, written by men, inspired by the Spirit of God. Kevin, you (and we) are God's children. You happen to detect things that most of us do not. You know the flow runs in 9, just as the mystical numbers depict. That is an interesting gift or talent that God has given you. We all have different gifts and talents. I pray we all use them in a manner for the utmost good for all. We can either put out positive thoughts and energy or negative ones. It is not 'mythical BS' and Ms. Brown and others know for a fact as they (and I) have experienced it for themselves that prayer works. God tells us that His Word will not come back void.

The Hebrew alphabet making the patterns just as they are written is also interesting, coupled with the other link about the Golden Spiral and the Hebrew alphabet projected as a Golden Mean Spiral. God spoke His creation into existence and these links appear to prove that fact.

And the 9 mystic numbers (1-9) are quite interesting. This is Gematria which is a Kabbalistic mystical practice. While at the Edgar Cayce library, I skimmed a book there discussing colors and the color based upon your name. With A=1, B=2, and so on, each letter was assigned 1-9. These numbers were then added up and the numbers broken down into the basic 9 numbers. For instance, if the total was 54, this would be treated as 5+4=9; 10 would be treated as 1+0=1, etc. Now in this book, each number corresponds to a color:
Color Number
Red 1
Orange 2
Yellow 3
Green 4
Blue 5
Indigo 6
Violet 7
Rose 8
Gold 9
Kevin, I thought the wires for the fan were at right angles to each other, Kevin, but you bring up an interesting question.

Ms. Brown, were the wires for the fan arranged it a honeycomb pattern (i.e., hexagonal)?

MagicBill
P.S. (Putting out more positive energy, strength, and blessings for Raymond so our cohort and friend Mr. Trickfox may heal quickly and return to this forum). We miss you Mr. Trickfox and are praying for you.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
I am a seeker of the truth, who appreciates all peoples understandings and beliefs.
Whatever that truth is, it is all I am trying to comprehend.
I consider that there is a creative force that has substance and measure, by better comprehending this whole phenonoma,I hope we can all unravel it's majesty and realise what it is.
I have no reason to believe in any god or gods, but respect your right to believe so truly in such.
I trust that by working together, all on here will reach that truth, whatever or whoever that truth is.
I would therefore in the most respectfull way possible ask you and anyone else with an particuler belief to keep that as private.
I fear religion can cloud the vision of truth, your belief may indeed be the one absolute truth, but I simply don't know, never have been able to grasp this religion thing at all.
I sense we are all one, fragments of a huge something, it is an honour knowing you across this strange device.
With warmest regards,
kevin
fibonacci is king
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

kevin.b wrote:htmagic,
I am a seeker of the truth, who appreciates all peoples understandings and beliefs.
Whatever that truth is, it is all I am trying to comprehend.

Kevin, that is a wise goal and should be for us all.

I consider that there is a creative force that has substance and measure, by better comprehending this whole phenonoma,I hope we can all unravel it's majesty and realise what it is.
I have no reason to believe in any god or gods, but respect your right to believe so truly in such.

Your creative force that you are seeking is what I call God. Keep seeking and you will find Him.

I trust that by working together, all on here will reach that truth, whatever or whoever that truth is.
I would therefore in the most respectfull way possible ask you and anyone else with an particuler belief to keep that as private.
I fear religion can cloud the vision of truth, your belief may indeed be the one absolute truth, but I simply don't know, never have been able to grasp this religion thing at all.

Religion is man-made. God does not respect religion and in fact, the Bible records that Jesus Christ had much to say to the 'holier than thou' religious people of the day. You mentioned that the priests do not show you a favorable spirit. Do not worry about them, just keeping seeking and do not let them dissuade you.

Through my readings and musings, I have come to see elements of this creative force in many religions. I consider it as many aspects of God. I don't take everything as fact until I contemplate and analyze it in my mind. I believe prayer and meditation go hand in hand. In diversity there is beauty and all can work together for good. In doing so, not only will you help others but help yourself in the process.

I sense we are all one, fragments of a huge something, it is an honour knowing you across this strange device.
With warmest regards,
kevin
Kevin,

And it is a honor to meet and converse with you and others on this forum. We are all one, but some don't realize it. And the huge something is infinite, isn't it Kevin?

MagicBill
P.S. What does OM MANI PADME HUM mean?
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

htmagic,
om mani padme hum, is a budhist mantra, I consider it is possibly from sanskrit, where's AM2?
It's the resonance ,that is the word, now there are too many words .
And the words we are using may be backward, litterally?
If the fans tuning matched what is natures tuning, then perhaps you can communicate, I think of it as radio station 1.618, also on .618.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

In my rough translation it means

"AUM to the jewel in the Lotus HUM"

Say it enough and with conviction and a quiet attitude and you will notice some wonderful things because the sound resonates through your entire body.

Without conviction and sitting pretzeled up and uncomfortable some Westerners could translate it "OhmmmmmmmmyGod my legs are killing me."

Different people get different things from it! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I will never again be able to listen to that chant , or look at a buddy holly (buddha) without laughing about your description of its meaning.
I know you can't watch these clips on youtube, on your wind up computer, but for everyone else heres the chant,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOjOatOpB_Y
As ever ,so good to see your name appear , some of those golden buddhas shine out ever so much, but you are pure gold,
it sort of resonates through your words.
I am sensitive to such frequencies, and pure gold is very precious, you are.

I just tried watching that clip, I am done in, all I can hear now is "OH GORD MY LEGS ARE KILLING ME"
Kevin
Last edited by kevin.b on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fibonacci is king
Radomir
Senior Cadet

Post by Radomir »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:In my rough translation it means

"AUM to the jewel in the Lotus HUM"

Say it enough and with conviction and a quiet attitude and you will notice some wonderful things because the sound resonates through your entire body.

Without conviction and sitting pretzeled up and uncomfortable some Westerners could translate it "OhmmmmmmmmyGod my legs are killing me."

Different people get different things from it! Elizabeth

This...was...so...funny! <g> As someone who has spent some time dabbling in the pretzle, I can really appreciate that one.

So I thought that where Kevin was going with music of the fan, was, what was the test music used when the fan speaker was being built? Like Linda B. would EVER want to hear that again, after hearing it so many times, but perhaps it should be listed in this music folder?
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Oh! REALLY MENTAL BLANK on that music.
You are right, I heard it over and over and over and over and really can't stand any of it now but I do realize that we need to investigate the music because obviously something else was going on.

One was Idleweisse ( spelled it wrong maybe? never spelled it before.
and of course the Do Re Me song
and another song .... something like " What do we do with Maria? or something likme that. And in my journal I do remember penning how VERY sick I was of " I am sixteen going on seventeen!"

He never played the whole album but had an old Ampex reel to reel on which these few songs were recorded. Least. I thought it was an Ampex <g>

I'll have to think on the Camelot score too because its been years since I have subjected myself to any of those songs either. I'll remember them when I hear them but right now I am totally blank, Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

I AM SURE YOU WILL ALL APPRECIATE THE COSMIC HAHA THAT JUST HAPPENED.

I forgot " The Hills are alive with the sound of Music" ,,, of course of course and as I just hit send on my last message I heard that sound .... that same music ,,, The hills are alive with the sound of music ....... and on my own TV... a news broadcast about Julie Andrews being at the Hollywood Bowl and singing for the first time in years and of course that was the song!

Now you have to admit. Thats one of the better cosmic hahas.

Yes Daddy. The Sound of Music. The hills are alive indeed. Linda
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Linda Brown wrote:He never played the whole album but had an old Ampex reel to reel on which these few songs were recorded. Least. I thought it was an Ampex
I miss the smell of fresh reel to reel tape. Wav files just don't smell as sweet.

GV
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

That is a great cosmic haha! And so was greggvizza's joke about wav files don't smell as sweet. As well as Elizabeth's
"AUM to the jewel in the Lotus HUM". They are all great! :lol:

It is interesting to hear the chant, especially in reference to Kevin's link about the English language being backwards to the sacred languages (Hebrew & Sanskrit). It has a hypnotic effect when you hear the chant and participate in it.

MagicBill
P.S. Linda, I asked in another area as well but Kevin wondered if the fan wires were arranged in a hexagonal pattern. Were they? I thought they were just straight up and down and left/right for the other set of wires. And you said they were as fine as human hairs? What gauge was it, 30 ga or finer? Didn't someone stick their hand through it and broke the wires as they didn't see them? We the wires insulated with varnish or plastic jacket, or were the wires just bare metal? Finally, if you know if the wires were made of copper, aluminum, steel, or whatever that would be appreciated.