PROJECT:PEGASUS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: what article?

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:Help us out here Mikado. What article? Link please! I can't go anywhere without a link! Gee, I sound just like Paul! <g>. Did I miss something somewhere here? Linda
Nah, you didn't miss a thing, in fact, I was so preoccupied in Barbecuing my spare ribs (hear that Radomir? I am celebrating and there was no bricks around either) I forgot to paste it in and...you know the drill. Anyway, fightin' off them thar foxes causin' they smelled them ribs a cookin'....and it was rainin'.

link is in as an edit to keep it intact.

A fat and happy Mikado who made himself sick from too much. Hell, I even took off work today..no wonder it rained.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS

Post by JZimmer »

Ahhh.. Mikado,

You best never come to my house for ribs, or any bbq.. everything I do is home made (except the pig), and I suspect after dinner, you will never leave.. Yikes :oops:

Jim
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

How cool is that. Notice that when you are "on line" it shows up in a little banner in your name box to the right... thats different!

All I am adding to this conversation is that I think it will be very interesting what Pauls reaction is going to be when he gets home and logs on to the forum. I hope that he can catch up. It looks like a mountain waiting for him!

And it also strikes me that it is pretty obvious that this is an ongoing story.

The minute that Paul wrote "THE END" and posted that last chapter...... all of the forum members should have drifted off ..... (not much more to say after the book is " nearly finished" you would think ,but that hasn't been the case.)

In fact I think that the forum has become more and more energized. And everything which is magically "bubbling to the surface" is more and more vital to our understanding of the life that my Dad lived.

And speaking from a personal viewpoint, you all have certainly helped me see my own life history with a better focus. I am alot like many of you. This is all still a grand mystery for me and I want to collect as many of the answers as I can. I certainly couldn't do it alone. So, I want to thank each one of you again .... making a pain of myself probably ... again and again. Thankyou, thankyou ... for all that you are doing and all that you will do. Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

You tube of the above work

Post by Trickfox »

The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Good morning all!
I am off today, but I have an appointment @ 12 noon so I will be posting this afternoon.
Good morning Linda!
Trust me, you never have to apologise for any posts here, you my dear are LIVING history and I for one enjoy any and all posts made by you!
Two days ago, I was looking back on some old posts made by Gregg.
Looks like he was talking about mylar and disc shape back then too!
See how this merry-go-round happens?
If we are not more careful, we will continue to get caught up reposting posts!
I will return later today with some ideas on Proiect Pegasus.
One idea I had last night, while listening to the thunder and lightning, was using a laser to project a heat source or an ionizing radiation to the disc. Perhaps, as was stated somewhere earlier, thermionics could help?
Mark
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

MARK MOODY wrote:Good morning all!
I am off today, but I have an appointment @ 12 noon so I will be posting this afternoon.
Good morning Linda!
Trust me, you never have to apologise for any posts here, you my dear are LIVING history and I for one enjoy any and all posts made by you!
Two days ago, I was looking back on some old posts made by Gregg.
Looks like he was talking about mylar and disc shape back then too!
See how this merry-go-round happens?
If we are not more careful, we will continue to get caught up reposting posts!
I will return later today with some ideas on Proiect Pegasus.
One idea I had last night, while listening to the thunder and lightning, was using a laser to project a heat source or an ionizing radiation to the disc. Perhaps, as was stated somewhere earlier, thermionics could help?
Mark
Lasers as a rule or terribly inefficient. Want an idea? AM posted something about near perfect transfer or absorbtion of microwaves. Coat the disc?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Perhaps someone could answer this question.
A few years ago I found a website that showed experiments with different materials.
One of the materials was either barium titanate of barium strontium titanate.
The experiments stayed in my mind because the researchers were very professional and even stated that they received their high-k bowl from Channel Industries.
I remember the results were very impressive. Sadly, I did not save the info or print it as I should have.
Anyone care to elaborate?
I do remember the high-k bowl was shown on the site.
I have tried various methods to relocate this info to no avail.
Also, since Bahnson used AC and DC together in one of his patents to augment the trhust, has anyone tried this yet?
On the website, aetherometry.com, there is an article/report on Browns' research being a one pole effect.
I personally always thought that if a device was charged high enough with just electrons, weightloss would occur.
Mark
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: PROJECT:PEGASUS - Super Lifter

Post by htmagic »

Folks,

I did a search for previous posts but I don't think anyone posted it. I found a patent issued last year for a Super Lifter on steroids! :lol:

Check out google patents, you can even D/L a PDF if you like.
http://tinyurl.com/45j9gf
And in case the tiny URL doen't go through, the big link is:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=-gR_AA ... n#PPA38,M1
And if that doesn't work, check out Patent 7182295.

This device is novel as it uses a different method of ionization for the capacitor plates. The lifters use a high voltage (HV) DC power supply. Well, the HV can be a hazard, especially if you get your ribs between the electrodes! You could have a mess of charcoal ribs and you might not live to tell about it! :cry:

But the good news is that this patent suggests using ultraviolet (UV) bulbs. Now they make ultra high brightness UV light emitting diodes (LEDs). You could cover the panel in UV LEDs and this would ionize the air around the plate, thus charging the plate without HV DC. Clever! And I think the ones that Luzon makes are also surface mount. So you could have a lightweight array of UV LEDs, assembled in rows and columns like a solar panel but in reverse. And it is battery operated. We won't need so many 9-volt batteries here, Trickfox! Oh, BTW, Scott Redmond also references the B-B effect in his patent.

So since the goal of Project Pegasus is to build something, I propose we try this. Maybe not so elaborate, just a working model for now. Then later on, maybe a desk toy. After that, who knows? :mrgreen:

Thoughts anyone?

LET'S DANCE!!!

MagicBill
P.S. (Mikado, save some ribs for Mr. Trickfox!) :lol:
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Re: going with the Flow

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Sounds like that might be a really good idea. I would not be shocked though if you started out to build one thing and it sort of decides to go in another direction (if you leave yourself open to wild and offbeat inspirations.)

Sort of like a fine painting. The artist might THINK he has designed a certain subject in a certain way but when the artistic process takes over there is really no way of knowing which way it will put the paint down on that canvas. And at those are the times the wise artist just goes along with the Flow. Its going to be very interesting to see what happens with this Pegasus Project! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

This is a hiccup for me because I have already read the whole patent and it seemed (at the time) that the entropy principle was still at play here and the device uses no over-unity principle to operate. I was looking for the harnessing of ZPE. Do you think I was wrong?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Good evening to all,
After a moment to catch up on some needed rest, I am here to talk about Project Pegasus.
Lets assume for a moment that big government somewhere has such a device already.
When this project is completed, what would be the next logical step?
A bigger prototype? Perhaps a wireless device.
No matter what the outcome after the first initial test, it must be agreed that future progress, even with the success of at home accomplishments, faces some tough questions.
Maybe with luck, no one will step in to heed true progress.
But then what is life without the challenges?
How can a successful device be brought to market?
Anyone care to answer?
Mark
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Post by Martin Calloway »

Hello MarkM.

I am just a little confused. You said "Pegasus seems like a good word for my hopeful accomplishment." But just what is this " hopeful thingy?" A lifter? A little toy lifter? A big lifter on steroids? Just what?

I can understand if you don't really want to talk specifics but really its hard to even comment on things without knowing what in the world YOU are talking about.

As far as " road blocks" put in your way and taking this "development" to a higher level. Trust me. If you develop something that is useful to someone in what you might call the " National Security" end of things ... its going to be known about. You can't make a phone call or even use your computer without someone somewhere making note of it. Even Ben Rich agreed with that statement and he was a person to know what he was talking about and that was years and years ago. So forget "introducing" a new technology. The guys that can stop you in your tracks or help you along are going to know about it far before the general public.

Dr. Greer can get carried away sometimes with his enthusiasm but some of the things he has to say might help you get a better viewpoint of this part of your "Project Pegasus"

How can a sucessful product be brought to market? Just like any other, I would imagine! Look at the Ionic Breeze. Of course I hope that your technical skills in taking it to the market sucessfully match up with the mind that invented it in the first place. Without that understanding its just an excercise in futility, in the long run. I understand that they never were able to correct the "ozone problem". Which is sort of funny in its own way.

I guess I am saying. If you see it ... then you have to be able to share that vision clearly with others and thats what I am missing... and then also you must recognize that the "development " of any new product is fraught with hardships. Some not even imagined until you come face to face with them.

Back to what I said earlier though. You guys are talking power supplies and stuff like that and I don't even know what this product is! Help me out here? <g> Martin
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Thank you Martin
Perhaps Mr. Moody just has not read enough of our past posts to understand a few things about the rest of this crew. Maybe he would eventually spend more time reading and perhaps he would find out why we love him so much and we are busy dancing.
Trickfox
MARK MOODY
Space Cadet

Post by MARK MOODY »

Pegasus, is the name I have given for the hopes of going beyond the lifter to develop a disc type device capable of flight on a small scale first to demonstrate the feasibility.
Mark
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

Re: big or little

Post by Martin Calloway »

OK Gotcha.

More questions then.

When you say " going beyond the lifter" which lifters are you talking about here. The units that Dr. Brown demonstrated or perhaps the Naudin crafts?

So the line that you are following here is a circular disc lifter? Something like Dr. Brown demonstrated in the Bahnson Labs? And you are planning to develop more movement or force or whatever the proper terminology is? By increasing the power to the unit?

Is this what Dr. Brown would have called " Electrohydrodynamics"?

And your understanding of this is that if you supply it with enough power it will do something outstanding? And you see that there would be a future in pursuing this line of propulsion toward what ? A saucer for transportation? I am just asking to get a better feel for what the vision is in your head for this project further down the line. I have actually heard of some studies which have talked about enormous blimps using what looks like Dr. Browns work. It doesn't really have to hold the thing up but just provides the forward motion without any moving parts. Quietly.

So if your reason for doing all of this is to " prove out the principle" it might be a good idea before you spend too much time and money and really investigate what might have gone on before. Its always a shock to think that you are hot on to something new and then discover to your chagrin that someone has been there befor, years before. Ask Mark Bean.

So basically what you are thinking about here ... the earlier version might have been what Dr. Brown and Mr. Cornellon were working on in Paris? If so I sure would like to know what happened to it all.

By the way, condolences to the family ! He looked to be a fine gentleman and the times he and Dr. Brown spent together must have been special indeed. Where did they ever find a beaker ( is that what it is?) that big? Dr. Brown with a straw to celebrate! Remember that!Mark M . Sounds like a good way to celebrate! Martin