WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:Retrofit of Strike Element is certainly a logical connection, Mikado, but not one that even crossed my mind. That stage of my life is so long ago and far away, that now I'm just an ordinary garden rose. But the potential to bloom into past greatness is always hidden just below the surface....how's that go?....And Atlantis shall rise again!

Mark C., i am enjoying the glimpses I have of your own story from the [small percentage of the 15,000!] posts I have read so far.

The Astrologer is reading the book now, but he is already blown away by what he has heard of the story. Who wouldn't be?

As for me, my inner geek is fascinated by the idea of one propulsion-communication-generation source, And even more fascinated by the certainty that it has been perfected and exists somewhere. Hate to shoot out a bubble but it is not there yet I only skimmed the article, but I believe that the English translation of a French link provided by Mr. Twigsnapper (whew!) has William Lear in the sixties saying that instant travel (my term) would be in common use in ten years. That was a close estimate but I believe Victoria may see this, ...handgrenades and horseshoes....handgrenades and horseshoes....a microwave oven is not a radar system..or is it? I imagine that he was a man who had a fairly good handle on the R&D demands of the systems life cycle, but even if his time estimation was off by 100%...this paradigm-breaking technology must have been in existence for a looong time now. Linda, Paul implies that you have even experienced it. If so, lucky you!

However, I'm still trying to figure out the significance of your name Mikado...but just in case you really are the Emperor of Japan: Congratulations on the successful fusion demonstration in Tokyo! <g> Your name also reminds me of Micio Kaku, who has hypothesized that eventually Humanity is going to have to think it's self to a new planet.

If so, this would be a certainly be the group to do it.

Rose
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rose
Senior Cadet

Mr. Twigsnapper

Post by Rose »

I hope you see this. I saw that Trickfox posted a photo of poppies, in honor of your fallen comrades. That would be a more appropriate spot for this, but i cannot find it now. i hope this will do.

For you and for those brave souls who gave their lives to the cause.

rose

Rothesay remembers 'midget' submariners

Memorial for victims of Loch Striven tragedy

Published Date:
08 May 2008
By Mike Blair
Reporter

"AGE shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them."

The simple words of the well-known prayer sounded out over Rothesay's High Kirk cemetery on Saturday afternoon as the Submariners' Association chaplain, Pat Lang, led an act of remembrance for the midget submariners buried in a quiet part of the cemetery with its views over Barone Hill.

Three men lie buried here after drowning in an accident on board the midget submarine XE11, when she hit a boom defence vessel in Loch Striven in the penultimate month of the second World War.

Lieutenant Aubrey Staples SANF (V), the submarine's commanding officer, died along with Able Seaman J.J. Carroll and Stoker E. Higgins on March 6, 1945 when XE11 struck the boom defence vessel Norina while rising to the surface in Loch Striven.

The vessel's first lieutenant, Sub-Lt Bill Morrison RNVR and E.R.A. Les Swatton, both survived, setting a world record for the deepest unaided ascent in the process after XE11 hit the sea bed at a depth of 210 feet.

As well as the three sailors lying at rest in Rothesay, Pat Lang also prayed for all of their comrades for whom there is no grave other than the waters of the deep sea.

The party of former submariners and their families, which inluded for the first time the widow of Mr Swatton, arrived in Rothesay on board the fleet auxiliary vessel Omagh and visited the two submariners' memorials in Port Bannatyne before going up High Street to the cemetery.

The party had a busy day, having also visited the cairn at Lochranza near to where HMS Vandal sank in 1943 with the loss of 37 lives, and Dunoon cemetery, where they paid tribute at the graves of the 36 crew of HMS Untamed, who died when their submarine was flooded by sea water off Sanda, also in 1943

http://www.buteman.co.uk/news/Rothesay- ... 4062553.jp
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:

Other, somewhat younger, internet users often get sucked into the John Palifox Key rabbit hoax. This convoluted story resides in bits and pieces all over the internet. It centers around a mythical book entitled The Proofs of My Return by one John Palifox Key. Allegedly Key discovered specific earth portals where one can step into parallel worlds, and wrote a book about it which is now extremely rare (Almost all copies having been destroyed by TPTB, don'cha know?) Someone has spent hours developing this particular hoax, and perfecting different personas to make it appear that the story is validated by multiple sources. Rumor has it that it is all part of a viral marketing campaign for a hotel in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but I doubt that the truth will ever be known.
Pretty good hoax...heard about this in 1975....must have used an FTM to go back and tell it. Just ask kevin.

Mikado

*****edit*****
To my young Jedi, I do think of you.....think of IDA.....think kevin
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Welcome Rose.
Thank you for signing up with us.
I've heard you mention "The PowersThat Be" (TPTB) twice so far, and I was wondering if you can give me your take on the structure of TPTB! I know that it's a bit difficult to lump everyone into a group that can actually control information these days. With the onset of Wikileaks, there are only a few other censored information servers that governments are desperatly trying to control.

The problem is that it will be impossible to control the exposure of information in the near future. The web is such that future "massive control" will be impossible when the information comes from space satellites.

If there is no way to control the information then the best way to try and control the situation is to create dissinformation, outright lies, and rumor to fogg away at the real information. Do you think TPTB are also masters of mind Control as well?
An anonymous reader writes "Information scientists organized by the U.S.'s
NIST say they will create a "concept bank" that programmers can use to build
thinking machines that reason about complex problems at the frontiers of
knowledge - from advanced manufacturing to biomedicine. The agreement by
ontologists - experts in word meanings and in using appropriate words to
build actionable machine commands - outlines the critical functions of the
Open Ontology Repository (OOR)
Do you think that perhaps the free exchange of images, spoken language, GPS coordinates, and other othenticating technologies like artificial general intelligence and roll based access can help to delude whatever POWERS THAT BE that may comes into being in the future.

My point is that the Term "GLOBAL AWARENESS" becomes pertinent when issues about information control come into focus.

Do we need to classify some important knowledge and reserve it for those people who have the correct character traits to work with the information and guard such basic data that remains dangerous?
Can we watch the watchers to make sure there is no further abuse of the power of control?

What if we adopted a semi-transparent Artificial Intelligence to help verify that the will of "the People of the world" is being adhered to? Would the TPTB finally be the People of the world?

Just a few ramblings from:
The trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Mikado, I had no idea that the JPK legend extended back so far! Do you have any further insight into it?

Trickfox, you said,
I've heard you mention "The PowersThat Be" (TPTB) twice
Hmmm. Did i? I remember using the term as part of the JPK story. I don't recall the other context, but no matter. Interesting questions, particularly this one:

Do you think that perhaps the free exchange of images, spoken language, GPS coordinates, and other othenticating technologies like artificial general intelligence and roll based access can help to delude whatever POWERS THAT BE that may comes into being in the future.

Yes, control of data might well help further the delusion. <g> But data is not information. As someone once said, "information lives in the white spaces." And, as you yourself pointed out, "If there is no way to control the information then the best way to try and control the situation is to create dissinformation, outright lies, and rumor to fogg away at the real information."

And your next question: "Do you think TPTB are also masters of mind Control as well?" What else is mainstream media about? But, yes, on other levels, given today's technology I have no doubt that such things are possible.

As to the rest of your post:
Do we need to classify some important knowledge and reserve it for those people who have the correct character traits to work with the information and guard such basic data that remains dangerous?
Can we watch the watchers to make sure there is no further abuse of the power of control?
Those watchers, the people who have the power to decide what is classified and who is qualified to see it, would have to be the ultimate PTB, I think. The Caroline Group seemed to take this role in Paul's book. If they are still active, I certainly hope their GLOBAL AWARENESS and concern for the good of humankind continues to outweigh motives of profit or power.

But when you say, "to make sure there is no further abuse of control," I suspect you may be talking about abuse by TPTB in play at a different level, so it is from that level that I answer your last question
What if we adopted a semi-transparent Artificial Intelligence to help verify that the will of "the People of the world" is being adhered to? Would the TPTB finally be the People of the world?
I suppose you would first have to insure that the will of the people had not been artificially influenced by some of those previously mentioned mind control methods.

And there you have my return musings...

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

explain please?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox and Rose,

You are both going to consider me terribly dense. ( It even took me a few moments to figure out what TPTB meant) .... but Trickfox I really need to know what you mean by " Semi transparent artificial intelligence". Forgive me. But no matter how many different ways I look at that set of words.... they still make no sense to me.

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Rose wrote:Mikado, I had no idea that the JPK legend extended back so far! Do you have any further insight into it?
I will attempt to remember what I can, perhaps I will remember more as time goes on. About 1975 in the fall and through the spring of '76, I was part of a group that would meet one night a week. We discussed many topics but our goal was personal enlightenment through westernized Tibetinism. Along the way one of the topics was transdimensional portals that existed at various locations around the world. There was mention of a book but I cannot now tell you who wrote it. I do remember that these portals had something to do with the juxtaposition of perhaps ley lines, isogonic lines etc. The one thing I do remember is that we would meet in Malvern off of Spring Mill Rd and one of the locations mentioned was in the state of Delaware, not too awful far away, and it piqued something in me. This particular story, if memory serves me, was the impetus seven years later or so for IDA, which was never turned on. She humbly resides in a landfill.

This is the same woman who worked as a Mathematician for GE during the war and mentioned a certain experiment that took place.

Is this the same as the Polifax legend? I don't know but I see similarities.

Your writing style reminds me a bit of someone else which is what prompted my lengthy, and open, reply, his name was Flow.

Mikado
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote: Finally it should be noted that Dr. Brown also exhibited considerable interest in the Great Pyramid and in particular the King's Chamber. This also perfectly tallies with his interest in rocks as transducers of sidereal radiation - especially granit and basalt, where Dr. Brown did not fail to note their crystalline structures.
80 feet down, when the well was drilled, basalt was struck. Continued drilling for 610 more feet revealed a continuous basalt layer. Tough stuff but very drillable. For some reason, a good download location.

Mikado
grinder
Senior Officer

Post by grinder »

You guys are making the hair stand up on my arms and the back of my neck again. A sensation I thought that I would be used to by now. SpringMill rd eh? I believe that is not too far from Moores Road?
Mikado, you said:

" Along the way one of the topics was transdimensional portals that existed at various locations around the world. There was mention of a book but I cannot now tell you who wrote it. I do remember that these portals had something to do with the juxtaposition of perhaps ley lines, isogonic lines etc. The one thing I do remember is that we would meet in Malvern off of Spring Mill Rd and one of the locations mentioned was in the state of Delaware, not too awful far away, and it piqued something in me"

I have been away from commenting on the forum but you guys all know that my heart has been with you all. I can't even really bring you coffee when you need it. though I have thought to ask, right Trickfox? But know that I am still always thinking of how to help ALL the time.

"transdimensional portals" seems to be wanting to be discussed? Wild and wooley stories in that topic but maybe we can see our way through it all?

LBLovely. Haven't heard very much of you lately either but I think both of us are really into our new jobs? I am always trying to keep my "eyes on the ball" and my nose to the grindstone" and you can pretty much figure how odd I must look!

I welcome you also Rose. You were right when you said this is an interesting bunch. grinder
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: WELCOME NEW FORUM MEMBERS - Portals?

Post by htmagic »

Mikado,

Now I'm fascinated by what you say. I live in northern Maryland, not too far from Delaware.
We go through Delaware if we head up north to Philadelphia or New York City.

If you have the coordinates for this portal or the town, maybe I can find it.
And what happens when I cross this portal? Do I go into a new dimension?
I will try to find one where the cost of living is not so high! :wink:
:lol:

I knew there was one out in the Rocky Mountains and the Bermuda Triangle and some others scattered around the world but I didn't know one was so close to me. I wonder if I have to pay a toll to go through the portal? :wink:
I have to pay a toll every time I go through the Harbor Tunnel in Baltimore!
Before I got my transponder which I "fill up" via credit card and it "pays" each time I cross a toll plaza, I used to ask the people taking my toll: "Is it paid for yet?" I finally got an honest toll taker that said: "Honey, it will never be paid off!"

And it is at that time I wanted to get a T-shirt that said:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

grinder wrote:You guys are making the hair stand up on my arms and the back of my neck again. A sensation I thought that I would be used to by now. SpringMill rd eh? I believe that is not too far from Moores Road?
Mikado, you said:

" Along the way one of the topics was transdimensional portals that existed at various locations around the world. There was mention of a book but I cannot now tell you who wrote it. I do remember that these portals had something to do with the juxtaposition of perhaps ley lines, isogonic lines etc. The one thing I do remember is that we would meet in Malvern off of Spring Mill Rd and one of the locations mentioned was in the state of Delaware, not too awful far away, and it piqued something in me"
Good Ole grinder, how are you?

I am glad that I can still have that effect on you, that is, standing the hair up on your neck or just bumping into you. Remember to just stay out of my way when I am going for the barbeque spare ribs or the King crab legs.

Yes, you are correct about Moores Rd and Spring Mill, they change name at Conestoga at the light.

Don't be a stranger ole friend.

Mikado
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

DELETED
Last edited by AM2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Grinder
About time you showed up in the forum....Got a question for you.

Do you remember what I was dressed like that morning when you asked if I wanted another coffee?

I remember how you were dressed. I was very impressed with your Jacket,(not to mention the Arnold S. Physique) and I noticed that you did not have any of those patches that someone showed us in that "book of patches". I guess some of you guys don't even wear ANY patches. I suppose you were dressed a bit too obviously to be ignored as a "hotel clerk" anyhow. The rest of the staff all wore uniforms and they were not in on the plan right?.

Anyhow, That morning the man I was talking with; (Jean des elohims) asked me why I was dressed the way I was, and I answered his question honestly.

I was wondering.....do you know what I answered him from your own experience in matters of security?

I realize of course that we are pussyfooting around here. and don't get me wrong, -I love it ......but I also hate it because it is an issue of experience. You see I don't get to do all the neat things you are doing.
It's just the old ball and chain routine for me, and frankly I wish I could fly more often.

I guess this is where "Tactical" meets "Strategic" in our world right?
In your opinion.....Can you tell me which one of these items is a Mind Control Device?
"Question answers" are not allowed.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com