Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: Downloads

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Mikado, regarding your special diagram, I want to say that I have seen it somewhere already. It looks strangely familiar -very familiar.

Have you posted it already here? In discussions about the tunnel diode?

I have to ponder more.
Mr. Magic wrote:I think you're missing the operative here and I almost did until I looked at EHD's post closely. The operative word here is antennae, not antenna. We are talking about multiple antennas, antennae. Since Dr. Brown was starting to look at petrovoltaics, maybe they are a series of basaltic rocks or granite rocks that are used in the antennae or more likely an antenna array. This would imply multiple antennas and multiple signals. Remember Dr. Brown was a skilled radar man and a radio engineer as well.
Excellent! This is it! A very good point you made.

Speaking of electrogravitic communication and Dr. Brown's journals, there is something else that I find much more interesting in this respect, namely:
Dr. Brown wrote:184. A Communication System Using Secondary Radiation.

Honolulu, Feb. 11, 1975.

In the previous section, p. 11, it was proposed that masses receive what is termed primary radiation from the ambient and, upon saturation, re-radiate secondary radiation. However, If electrical energy is generated in the process, and that energy is conducted away, the amount of re-radiation is reduced.

In other words, the incoming energy must always equal the total outgoing energy, i.e., the electrical plus the secondary.

Epri = Esec + Eelec.

It would appear, therefore, that if one varies the electrical output, the radiation (secondary) output would vary inversely.

If one modulated the electrical output, the secondary radiation (whatever it is), would be modulated with inverted phase.

If the secondary radiation of one mass, which is being modulated, becomes (in part) the primary of another mass, then it would seem that the electrical output of the second mass would be accordingly modulated. Hence:

Therefore, it would appear that a communication system is possible, using secondary radiation as the transmitting agent. If that secondary radiation is gravitational in nature, it would be very penetrating --- passing readily thru electromagnetic shields. This then would be a way to test the communication possibilities as well as providing some clue as to the nature of secondary radiation.

We might call this "rock communication" since rocks would constitute the antennae of both the transmitter and the receiver. If the emission frequency of the receiving rock and the receptive frequency of the receiving rock matched, the system would be tuned very much like a radio system.
Isn't this brilliant! When reading the above words you really start to appreciate the beauty of Dr. Brown's mind.

And how well it fits together with your ideas Mr. Magic!
Mr. Arc wrote:Just had a look at some photos of the Pyramid, If you think of the four sides as flat bi-directional surfaces then it is focusing towards the inner chamber. The shape would also help create a charge imbalance, small top ,large base.
Well, Dr. Brown was thinking along similar lines i. e.:

And finally Mr. Griffin:
Mr. Griffin wrote:The rant against the Druids as being bloodthirsty human sacrificers finds no widespread persuasive evidence in unbiased history. The Romans had a political agenda in trying to make the Druids look bad, since the Druids were so influential and not pro-Roman. While there could have been some ritual sacrifices, they must have been rare given the meager and unclear evidence.
I couldn't agree more. Pure slander. Druids were very special humans. Have you noticed how many parallels actually exist between Indian Brahmins and the Druids i. e. emphasis on the oral tradition, sacred knowledge, etc.?
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/archives/2000/2/2000-2-16.shtml wrote:The Druids of the ancient Celtic world have a startling kinship with the brahmins of the Hindu religion and were, indeed, a parallel development from their common Indo-European cultural root which began to branch out probably five thousand years ago. It has been only in recent decades that Celtic scholars have begun to reveal the full extent of the parallels and cognates between ancient Celtic society and Vedic culture.
And do not forget about Ireland. I believe that the Ireland preserved vestiges of a much more ancient knowledge. Just think of Tuatha De Dannan, etc.

AM
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Time

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Device

Post by Mikado14 »

arc wrote:Mikado

The second I saw you diagram I thought "rectifier", then "bridge", then It also has an "adjustable" look to it. The three legs.... thinking here that two of them are for the flow-through current, the third may be for the detector take-off?, possibly it detects or measures the amount of change between the other two without introducing an additional loading into the circuitry, almost like a field-effect-capacitor switch does??.
Mr. arc -

If I told you with 100% certainty of exactly how it functions, I would be lying. However, I do - finally - appear to be getting a grasp on it. Here is where I originally posted it -

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 178#p12178

It may just be the heart to utilize gravitors ......and then....it may just be a delusional download. Downloads are oh so open to personal interpretation, I am finding that Ms Brown is correct - you must wait for it.

Actually, I was posting for AM and just giving him a message that pondering is still done by old men, it never stops.

Here is something for you, my young Jedi, perhaps there is more to the "flux capacitor" then just a joke in a movie. I also want to point out something to you, AM. If we waited until all the math was done and a full understanding of electricity, and what it is, were to come forward, we would still be using whale oil for lamps. Sometimes we must take advantage of what is in front of us and use it, adapt it, engineer from our empirical data and in doing so, we further our understanding and come that much closer to a full understanding of the mystery. I know you are no engineer but you have other talents that are unique to you. Others may have them but you are you. If you wait until you have all the knowledge and it is 100% correct than you would be fitting the scenario above. Science will always change as new knowledge is acquired but to wait for complete comprehension is a loss for what if what you wrote were to awaken in some youth a new insight? Where would your knowledge be if those that preceeded you felt as you do? Take a plunge, it is okay to be wrong and ecstatic when you are right. You already have the correct answer, take those same lemons you mentioned and you can make lemon cake. There is one more item I wish to point out. Remember, not everything Dr. Brown did was connected exclusively to the aether etc., he also had to make the peanut butter, I hope you understand this. There are times I wonder that if Dr. Brown changed a flat tire that individuals would attempt to connect it with gravitics in some manner.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Motion
by greggvizza on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 pm
kevin.b wrote:
The whole world is real, if a car hits you it will hurt, but what makes EVERYTHING?
SPACE makes everything.
Therefore time must be space.
When thinking about the question of “what is time” the thing that keeps coming up in my mind is that time is motion (within what you are calling space). If there is no motion there is no time. The motion doesn’t have to be large planets revolving or galaxies spinning, it can be as nano as an electron cloud buzzing. All frequencies and resonances are motion. Inversely, Frequencies/resonances cannot exist without time.

If all motion ceased, I suspect that there would be no more time. Would there still be space if all motion stopped? Space without time? I don’t know.

Just thinking out loud.

GV
Mr. Vizza, here some speculative thinking on my part that I wrote for an Irish gentleman beginning of March this year:
AM wrote:Time is just a special movement of ether or a wave that propagates through the ether at a certain speed (see: Kozyrev), ...
Mr. Mikado, you wrote:
Mr. Mikado wrote:Here is something for you, my young Jedi, perhaps there is more to the "flux capacitor" then just a joke in a movie. I also want to point out something to you, AM. If we waited until all the math was done and a full understanding of electricity, and what it is, were to come forward, we would still be using whale oil for lamps. Sometimes we must take advantage of what is in front of us and use it, adapt it, engineer from our empirical data and in doing so, we further our understanding and come that much closer to a full understanding of the mystery. I know you are no engineer but you have other talents that are unique to you. Others may have them but you are you. If you wait until you have all the knowledge and it is 100% correct than you would be fitting the scenario above. Science will always change as new knowledge is acquired but to wait for complete comprehension is a loss for what if what you wrote were to awaken in some youth a new insight? Where would your knowledge be if those that preceeded you felt as you do? Take a plunge, it is okay to be wrong and ecstatic when you are right. You already have the correct answer, take those same lemons you mentioned and you can make lemon cake. There is one more item I wish to point out. Remember, not everything Dr. Brown did was connected exclusively to the aether etc., he also had to make the peanut butter, I hope you understand this. There are times I wonder that if Dr. Brown changed a flat tire that individuals would attempt to connect it with gravitics in some manner.
Yes, I certainly agree. This is the disadvantage of being a perfectionist - you want everything to fit perfectly and while doing this, life simply happens.

Further you are correct, when stating that it would be a great mistake to think how everything Dr. Brown did was connected to gravity, time travel, etc. and interpret our thoughts into things where they do not belong.

As for the "flux capacitor" and the movie - I sometimes really think somebody placed the concept intentionally into the movie script.

An example: Count Tolstoy was an operative and yet he had close ties to the entertainment industry.

Are all these sci-fi movies, Twilight Zones, Outer Limits, etc. really made by pure coincidence?

AM
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

skyfish wrote:Mikado,
I do respect your opinion, that is why I asked for it. I am color blind, that is why I pursued IT, not electronics.

Mr. skyfish,

Sorry to hear about what you wanted and what you ended up doing. I too have had those disappointments especially when a kidney infection kept me out of flight school.
skyfish wrote:With you knowledge of the BB effect and such...what, in you estimation, would be the benefit of a antenna is a cross configuration?
This will sound perhaps a little trite - I can't answer from the frame of reference of the Biefeld-Brown effect but from a view of a radiator in a cross configuration the word that comes to mind is tortion and direction but then TV antenna are crossed with different length elements for different wavelengths but if the "elements" are equal, we are talking certain wavelengths.
skyfish wrote:
Mikado wrote: "Time is not time, there is a different word that describes it better but not best, unfortunately. To limit time to gravity only, well, whatever. '"
If you will take the time to read my previous posts, you will see that I recognize it(aether) as more than just time or gravity.
skyfish
Actually, I was referring to this statement that you made:

https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 577#p19577
skyfish wrote:AHHHH!!!! Now this IS enjoyable!!!!

"Fractal Structure in DNA Code"
Yes AM! That is so. One thing the show made clear to me...all biological systems are fractal in nature. Even our own heartbeats. The down side is....now when I look around me it is all in fractals!!!

<cut>

time=gravity

skyfish
Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Yes, Skyfish, I agree...
OH...wanted to correct something I said earlier....the golden disc...not a signpost....the door. What lies within has spawned religions.
But not necessarily either/or. It can be seen as both the signpost and the door. After all, it is still within the realm of symbolism and the mind. If you experience it but do not go beyond it, it functions as the final signpost. If "you" do go beyond it and cross the threshold, so to speak, it has become the door and entryway. Indeed, this experience has spawned religions, as Dr. C.G. Jung was also aware. The Numinous, the Imago Dei, the Deepest Archetype (not symbol). From a Vedic perspective, the truly Self-effulgent. Since the Sun is self-effulgent in an exoteric sense, it has been an apt symbol for this luminous-numinous experience in various cultures over the ages.

As ever,

Griffin
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Mikado,

Thankyou for the diagram. It is hard to know all previous posts. Directional antenna of some sort?

Whole context of my message:

This medium has been called numerous things. I call it the aether and brahman...that from which all creation springs. It is also the dimension of time...and has a consciousness quality...creator's nervous system...but we are in and of it too. Never seperate, never apart...a wholeness, a oneness. All dimensions of space, all of time and all universes are accessible through it. It causes gravity too!

time=gravity

That is why were are talking about antigravity, time travel and the consciousness of the aether...De Chardin....omega.....Dr. Brown knew this....so clear. We should rejoice in this!

Griffin,
Yes! And at the door is a sign....check your ego at the door! lol This is the true metaphysical death before the rebirth. The living water.

The druids...megalithic engineers...using massive stones to interact with the energy of the medium...petrovoltaic masters....how many types of energies make up the whole spectrum...besides electricity...???

Did their knowledge truly vanish???? I don't think so.

Edgar Cayce, again, comes to mind. He did mention the use of monoliths, capstones, crystals. Akashic record....brahman....alpha and omega.

skyfish
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

skyfish wrote:This medium has been called numerous things. I call it the aether and brahman...that from which all creation springs. It is also the dimension of time...and has a consciousness quality...creator's nervous system...but we are in and of it too. Never seperate, never apart...a wholeness, a oneness. All dimensions of space, all of time and all universes are accessible through it. It causes gravity too!

time=gravity
I am not quite understanding what it is that you are seeing.

The definition of dimension: A magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.

A dimension is measurement. Ask any general contractor with a tape measure clipped to their belt what a dimension is. The reason time is a dimension is that in a universe that is in motion, a simple XYZ coordinate does not adequately define an objects location, because it moves. With the added dimension of time we can now more accurately define an objects location. It is at XYZ coordinate at T. Also both of our most common time bases are based on motion; the celestial time base which we use for our day to day calendars and clocks etc, and the atomic time base used in cesium clocks. Both are a measurement of motion. Frequency is also a measurement of motion. How many times per second does a string “move” back and forth.

This is how I come to the conclusion that time is a measurement of motion.

How do you see time as equaling gravity? Gravity may be a result of motion but I don’t see how it IS time. Sea sickness is also a result of motion.
Would that not be analogous to saying that gravity is length, by choosing one of the other dimensions?

GV
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi greggvizza,
Let's consider the aether. Qualities: a medium that is finer than matter,nonrelativistic, the quantum probability ocean...that from which everything, all matter and energy arise from. All is connected. If we just saw the tops of the ocean waves would we assume there is no ocean? As the material universe is manifested, it is the paralell in quantum mechanics of the probability wave collapsing into a particle giving rise to the universe we preceive. Observer/observed intertwined. We are in space...we see height, width and depth...more and very tiney if you subscribe to m theory. Some have called time the fourth dimension...that is a good way to look at it. If you accept multiple dimensions, and you accept the Dr. Brown was communicating across dimenstions then this medium is common to other dimensions. I think they are just other universes...and all universes and all time meet in the aether. The quantum pressure of the aether/time/brahman/zpg/dirac sea/alpha&omega creates what we perceive as gravity....Dr. Brown's shading idea. The aether is what exists before it is manifest in the material...I see it as the dimensions of space interacting with time/aether...to produce the universe we see. To say that the universe is space moving through time...pretty common idea. My main perspective in vedic.
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Mikado,

Sorry to hear about what you wanted and what you ended up doing. I too have had those disappointments especially when a kidney infection kept me out of flight school.

Here's the kicker. I was in bootcamp, had my guaranteed Navy A school for electronics training(I wanted to BUILD things even back then), and was 1 week away from bootcamp ending, when the career counselor called me into his office and said that I was color blind and could not do the elctronics school and that since I had a guanteed school agreement, that I could get out of the military. I did not know I was color blind! (discovered that I cannot read resistors..and have trouble with green, red and brown) I was crushed...imagine...enlist, go through bootcamp, just to get out??? I was able to choose 3 other classifications and I put IT on the top of the list, but he said that rate was full and I would not get it and should choose something else...I still put it top of the list. And now it is 33 years later and IT has paid the bills...but not my dream.
skyfish
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

skyfish wrote:I see it as the dimensions of space interacting with time/aether...to produce the universe we see.
Somehow I get the feeling that you are describing time as if it were a substance, instead of a measurment (dimension).

GV
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Hi Greggvizza,
Either/Or??? We measure time...and yes it has more than one quality...is the ocean just wet??? We do not preceive it as a material dimension like space....we are structures in relativity, our physical bodies and the mental machinery/matter that has been created for us to interact in the material. That is why the particle/wave duality....we collapse the wave....observer/observed connected. Only the divine spark...the aether nature in us can perceive brahman. The ego must be checked at the golden disc before one can enter into the eternal.... Vedas again....they really knew this well!
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Since we have spoken about antennae here...I just posted something on the bisumth thread I wanted to repeat here.

What frequency would the creator broadcast on??? I know the answer....all frequencies at once. Creating the universe anew each moment.

On the pbs show on fractals, they have been able to increase frequency range using fractal antennae. I just walked the dogs in the woods and I am still stuck in fractal land.
YES! I see it...this IS the download section....lol

The earth is a fractal antenna...it is!
skyfish
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

skyfish,

I do agree that the entire universe, including us humans, is nothing more than an electrical simulation. But should we make up new definitions for terms that people are relying on to mean the same thing that they have meant in the past. It may be better to make up a whole system of terms to describe what it is that you are referring to. That way the word dimension will still have the same definition, as a measurement, so people don’t get confused. The word time should also remain a measurement and not be redefined as a substance. The substance already has a name, aether. If you need time to be a substance then it may be best to come up with a new name for it so it doesn’t get confused with time the unit of measurement (dimension).

You are an IT professional, I am the poorest of programmer, but you know how in some computer languages you start the program at the top by defining all the variables. Once they are defined you cant use one of those predefined words to refer to something other than what was defined, you have to come up with another unique name or the program gives erroneous results.

GV
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Greggvizza,
I totally agree, language is a rough fit for the job. These are not concepts or terms that we deal with in the "normal' world. Part of the difficulty I think, is the fact that the aether does have many qualities and we should not try to make it fit our preconceptions. I cannot agree that all is electrical. The electrical quality arises from a finer subatance than electrons, the aether. All em is just waves IN the aether. Time is more than just a unit of measurement. What name would you give it? The vedas call it brahman...and they really described it quite well and they were so much wiser than you or I. Sanskrit was an interest for some reason! lol
skyfish