Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
AM2
Senior Cadet

Re: Downloads

Post by AM2 »

Ms. Rose, I believe you took my words out of context. You quoted only quarter of the sentence I wrote. In full it should be:

"It was not me who started with constantly emphasizing how everyone has an agenda and is in essence a dirty, scheming crook."

By taking my words out of context you gave them a different connotation from the intended original one.
But thank you for sharing your high opinion of all of us here. I'm touched.
Quite the contrary - despite his gruff manner I do have a high opinion of Mr. Mikado, then of Mr. Vizza and of course Mr. Schatzkin (if this would be a race, I would bet on such a team). There are also others. I am not critical of people, I am critical of the way how certain things are done.

Since members of the forum were on occassions quite justly critical of me, then I think I have the right to be critical too when the situation calls for it.

Let me give you an example. Around March or April I tried among other to raise attention to the global financial and economic disaster that has been gathering momentum and that errupted in September and October. I tried to warn that such factors might influence the development of new technologies and that people should have a plan for such contigencies.

I was vehemently denounced as a delirious doomsayer who only sees gloom without offering any solutions.

In June or beginning of July I again tried to raise the issue - this time in private and solely with Mr. Mikado, because I thought that he would be due to his cynical nature more responsive to such a problem. I sent him an article which appeared in the British newspaper Telegraph and where the Royal Bank of Scotland warned it's clients of the impending disaster.

Contrary to popular opinion I am a very optimistic person, but despite of enjoying having my head high up in the clouds I strive to remain with my feet firmly on the ground.

What I oppose is the spirit of blind, childish optimism without any rational consideration or analysis. Sometimes when reading from this forum I have the feeling of looking at the following image:

If you do not believe me, then please consult the texts of Mish Shedlock, Dr. Nouriel Roubini, Dr. Laurence J. Kotlikoff (he wrote an excellent analysis on the disastrous fiscal policies of the U. S. for the St. Louis chapter of the Federal Reserve in 2005), etc.

Why do you think that the U. S. Comptroller General, head of the Government Accountability Office David M. Walker resigned in such disgust in March of this year? He has been warning and pleading that the fiscal and economic policies in the U. S. are insane and irresponsible. But nobody listened to him.

AM
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

I do not want to hijack this thread dedicated to downloads by getting the discussion off course, therefore this is my last word on the topic of agendas.

Ms. Brown once said that I was a major distraction and disappointment. As far as disappointment is concerned I cannot deny that the feeling was occassionally not mutual.

AM
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Would anybody like to talk about the steps to attaining samadhi??? See the golden disc???
skyfish
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

AM2,
You are anything but a dissappointment, as for downloads though, don't intake too much about Spanish windmills.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Kevin-

Maybe Don Q was trying to keep them turning when there wasn't enough wind. <g>

Griffin
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

AM,

You seem to feel that no one heard you crying "the sky is falling" months before it did. As far as I was concerned, your "news" was no news at all.

It had been, was being, and continues to be covered extensively in many other forums and internet venues. Although I was impressed with your perspicacity, comprehension and compassion, I chose not to address the festering financial fiasco, feeling it would be a waste of the TTB poster strengths.

I really appreciate the research you are putting toward recreation of Kittselman's knowledge. I know that you have the linquistic skills to follow his lead.

And about your most recent research proposal, I am under the impression that the geomagnetic centers of the earth move around somewhat, but I would trust Kevin to find them in a heartbeat.

Also I saw the same story on the AZ portal on a news feed a while ago. There is a place near here that has been reported to be a time portal where archaically dressed people have been seen.

By the way, have you managed to meet Dr. Corum yet? The two of you could have quite a lovely discussion I imagine.

I do not always respond directly to what you do or say, but I always pay attention to you.

Welcome back, again,
rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Nice Quotation

Post by Paul S. »

AM2 wrote:Viktor Schauberger: The highest wisdom is simple and passes through the brain directly to the heart.”
Can you please site the original source? I get that it is attributed to Viktor Schauberger, but from what text? Something he wrote? An article, a book? An interview? Where did you first encounter the line?

Thanks,

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Is That All?

Post by Paul S. »

Griffin wrote:I'm personally convinced that TTB knew a major cyclic change was coming.
Just a "cyclic change" ?

That implies a return to something that existed in a previous.... cycle.

Personally, I think what we're looking for now is more like an absolute paradigm shift, a quantum leap, a transmutation that leaves all the previous orbits and cycles behind.

Aim higher?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

Mr. Schatzkin, I first encountered the quote you mentioned at a website that Mr. (Kevin) B. was referring to i. e.:

http://www.frank.germano.com/walter_russell.htm

As far I can surmise from running a quick check the quote is from Callum Coats' book "Living Energies - Viktor Schauberger's brilliant work with Natural Energies Explained (2002)". In the book the quote can be found in chapter 2. At the end of the chapter there is a footnote which ascribes the origin of these words to Viktor Schauberger's archives. Quoting verbatim from the "Living Energies":
2 From list of Viktor Schauberger quotations in the Schauberger archives.
If I find a more detailed reference, then I will let you know.

AM
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Paul,

World ages or aeons are cyclical, according to ancient and respected traditions, but do not repeat in exactly the same way. Dr. C.G. Jung was also convinced of this. A golden age of truth will eventually repeat.

Recycling is a cosmic practice. Fractals recycle, nature recycles, and even time recycles in a sense. Returning, returning...

Griffin
Griffin
Senior Officer

Steps to Samadhi

Post by Griffin »

Skyfish-

Since you asked again…

We can continue to PM, but I’ll post the following here -- which may be of interest.

Ashtanga Yoga with its eight steps or limbs and the Buddhist eightfold path lay out a similar step-by-step process to the realization of Samadhi, which is also found somewhat similarly in China, India’s ancient neighbor.

Dharana, Dhyana, Samadhi are the last three stages and there are visual signposts that can occur in the two stages of meditation preceding Samadhi, which means a calm, tranquil, equanimous mind. A golden disk is one of the signposts that may be encountered, and signifies a nearness to the possibility of realizing Samadhi. The vivifying Sun could be considered as a symbol for this internal dawning. The golden disk as a symbol of effulgent light may be “removed” and disappear, revealing only…

Samadhi is hard to describe beyond its stated meaning, although the sages have indicated grades or degrees. Simply stated, it ultimately is an absorption into light, bliss, and ultimate Jnana or divine knowledge. However, from a Kundalini perspective, if the crown chakra is not fully “pierced” so to speak, it is said that a complete and final attainment and realization has not been made.

I believe that TTB, the Sun Yogi, probably inwardly experienced the golden disk during his connections with its symbol in the sky.

As ever,

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

You know .... Mr. Twigsnapper made the comment a long time ago that a certain colt needed time to settle before he showed his true nature. Being an excellent judge of horse character and abilities I agreed with him. But there comes a time when the character does settle and then becomes fixed and I become less hopeful in this case. A suspicious and mean tempered horse is not something I would choose to spend time with. I especially don't like one that is prone to " sniping bites"

If you recognize yourself AM then you should. And if the words I have to say now offend or disappoint any of the forum members then I just am asking for a hall pass on this one.

90% of what you have written is simple bullshit. the other ten % may be magic .... but I just don't know if I can suffer through it.

Linda

Y
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM2 wrote:[
Another example how people do not read, Mr. Mikado. Recently I ran across your old posts about "Hilaren". Nobody, but really nobody responded to your queries in a meaningful fashion in two whole years! The following two details made me think that you might be referring to Hilarion, an ascended Master playing an important part in Madame Blavatsky's Theosophy:
starting off the weekend
by Mikado14 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:09 am

To you Mr. Twigsnapper, another question, simple yes or no:

Do you know the name HILAREN (spelling?)?

Mikado14 on Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:25 am

I will give an answer to a name I asked Mr Twigsnapper of a while back. Hilaren is the keeper of technology in the library.

The fact that you were not certain if Hilaren is the correct spelling prompted me to look into the direction of Hilarion. In the Theosophy he is Chohan of the Fifth Ray and patron of sciences, healing arts, engineering etc., which corresponds to your above statement as "Hilaren" being the keeper of technology in the library.

I myself do not have a high opinion of Theosophy and consider Madame Blavatsky a fat Russian opium-smoker and occassional fraud, although at times a genuine and powerful medium. She simply mixed things too much and was not self-critical enough. Some of her channelled information though is interesting.

Hilarion has also an additional significance i. e. he was channeled by a Canadian named Maurice B. Cook, who among other received some interesting information on the technological applications of inert gases from Hilarion. Mr. Cook's work was later continued by Jon C. Fox.

Anyone, but anyone at this forum could find this information. But people do not read carefully and they do not analyze in a critical fashion - they prefer to dance.

AM
AM,

I am impressed. Since the truth is out, I did misspell it on purpose. How else to see if anyone knew and if so, they would correct me.

He is not very talkative but then I was not overly aural and more visual. The several times I saw him, he was usually wearing a white robe with gold trim. 1978

I have given many answers cryptically and you solved one. I am still impressed.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM2
Senior Cadet

Post by AM2 »

You know .... Mr. Twigsnapper made the comment a long time ago that a certain colt needed time to settle before he showed his true nature. Being an excellent judge of horse character and abilities I agreed with him. But there comes a time when the character does settle and then becomes fixed and I become less hopeful in this case. A suspicious and mean tempered horse is not something I would choose to spend time with. I especially don't like one that is prone to " sniping bites"

If you recognize yourself AM then you should. And if the words I have to say now offend or disappoint any of the forum members then I just am asking for a hall pass on this one.

90% of what you have written is simple bullshit. the other ten % may be magic .... but I just don't know if I can suffer through it.

Linda
Ah, this I call a sincere answer - perhaps there is some hope after all. Finally a frank and open statement. It is such reactions that do not offend me the least. What offends me is pretending and obfuscation, while attempting to hold a high moral ground.

Madam, men are not horses and these constant excursions into animal husbandry are irrelevant. As for bullshit - where would we be without dung? No crops, no vegetables, no flowers.

If life gives you lemons make a lemonade. If it gives you bullshit put it on the field.

Finally, judging people based on their online personas without ever having met them might not be the most reliable way of coming to the right conclusion.

Thank you for your post - and I mean it as I wrote it. No sarcasm. The frank tone is a refreshing change.

AM
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Again I say. Bullshit.

A better question might be. How do you know that you and I have never met?

Linda