Downloads

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Re: Downloads

Post by Linda Brown »

Whatever you end up writing ... it will be your vision of what is waiting for you , The words will be yours alone. It has to be that way or the effort is not valid.

As it was ( and is) with Pauls project ... ultimately.... He will be the only one uniquely talented ( and missioned?) for his task. His book HAS to be seen through his eyes.

So just trust that the skills for what you will do are there guide you. They already know what your boundaries and your expectations are and it wouldn't suprise me if those would be their expectations of you too.

Ask for what you need .... from the proper source .... and it will find its way to you.And only you will be able to discern what the "proper source" for you happens to be. A very smart raccoon .... faced with nearly an overwhelming choice ... which door to trundle through? Which expectations to meet?

After that choice is made, the hard work of putting it all together? Ultimately? Yours.
And the rewards or results of your choice? Yours also. Waiting then I guess <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Magic Bill.

Cool changing picture of Obama .... the only thing scarier to me is an unchanging picture of McCain. <g> WHATEVER EVERYBODY ..... VOTE!!!! Linda
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Ha! even a discussion of corrals! Interesting!

I know alot about horses and nearly nothing about Lamas .... except .... their behavior in close quarters. You apparently can "Pack" llamas in a very tight group and they huddle together happily. No one breaks out into a hissyfit of biting and squaling and kicking ( as horses would) They just quietly group together. You could probably hold them toether with string.

The corral that we have had to establish here has been one that doesn't even keep the ponies and horses IN half of the time. Witness the pony tracks in all directions!

But there is something truely wonderful about that don't you think? That beings so close to horses instead of a camel family would CHOOSE to group together like this .... with only the occasional landsharking of each other. I think we should all be very proud of ourselves actually! Linda
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2008/30oct_ftes.htm
This is regarding the above discovery.
I'm reminding everybody about the direct linear relationships I spoke about long ago in this forum.
Mass center of the body :arrow: Mass center of Earth....
Mass center of the Earth :arrow: Mass center of the Sun....
Mass center of sun :arrow: Mass center of Milky way galaxy....-Which has it's own Black hole....

Discard all Newtonian notions, re-examin Maxwell/Coulomb law to determin a unforseen relationship for "FORCE" based on dielectric constances. INVENT---or re-invent the math relationships using "proton mass" as the natural reference. Pay particular attention to Rieman's conjecture and the convergence theorem (Zeta function).

THIS IS NOT A DOWNLOAD..... It's an UPLOAD!!!!

Mr. Twigsnapper.... how are your knees sir?
I'm feeling MUCH better.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Yawn! My companion needs no sleep! Need to get it back in the cage!

"That and the fact that the woman whos family owned the farm seemed to know DR. Sarbacher very well)"
When I posted the interview on the bismuth thread, had no idea of this connection. But we ARE down the same rabbit hole!
Anybody read Jung's autobiography??? He spent a portion of his life collecting rocks...he was not even sure why!...was compelled...

Kevin,
Snakes in my head!! That's what's keeping me awake! Dragons! Oh my! Where do you come up with this music?!?!

And this!
"We invite you to contemplate an ancient vision of the universe
as a living, breathing, conscious Being . . . and the ubiquitous Golden Spiral as the mathematical expression of the life breath of a living universe. "
"Fibonacci"
Yes!...the message is revealed all around us! The receivers! Have ever played with the forumla of fractals? Would be interesting to see visual expression of your numbers.
If the signals that Dr. Brown was recording were examined I am sure they would be fractal in nature!!! Where are those records?

Hey...get your hooves out of my ribs! lol
skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Trickfox,
When I read Gurdjieff, I thought the whole thing about planets and sun being connected by energy flows...he describes it as an exchange of life force, in the measure of octaves, I thought it was a stretch...but I have to reconsider. These exchanges were surely recorded by Dr. Brown. The rythm of a living universe. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Omega 3 fatty acids...fish oil and coenzyme q10...great for the ticker....antioxidants! lef.org....have been a member for decades.
skyfish
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:Image
you mean this?
Hello Mr.Trickfox

I see from viewing the above picture that your name is well deserved. Think anyone will catch what is there and then isn't? Don't you just love the way old stuff just bubbles to the surface? Think that if they see what is there that the subject of tunnel diodes will come up again?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
If you look at (b) in your link, that is what is known as a cursus here in England, I can follow them, ziggy zaggy.
All they have to do now is follow those portals onto the surface, then they will realise the surface is a mirror of universe relative to the point of the observer.
http://home.gwi.net/~erichard/fastlit.htm
Instant communication.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,

From your last link

"The Universe must communicate with itself in real-time, nearly instantaneously, through out all levels, from the micro-subatomic to the macro-intergalactic. When I sit quietly among the gently blowing trees, the whole universe speaks and listens to itself. Earth moves and spins, listens and chats in its primary chords. Its revolving partner, the Moon, intercepts and resonates additional messages. The longitudinal near-field resonator of the Earth/Moon within which we live detects far-flung changing vibrations, and in turn, responds back to the universe"

My grandson has a favorite little ditty that he used to sing to himself.

" I see the moon and the moon sees me . I love the moon and the moon loves me."

And I can't quite argue with that. Linda
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: The elusive meaning of download

Post by Bulwark »

Bulwark wrote:I decided to do a search of the forum and see how many times the word "download" showed. There were 113 hits, and the very first was from Trickfox. It would appear that he used the term as "downloading from his own mind". Then a little further forward Paul talks about downloads as files and then along comes Elizabeth talking about Nash having downloads from somewhere and that Townsend Brown claimed that he was "receiving" information from "somewhere". And the list goes on.

I almost feel like I am looking at a group of people with blindfolds on and each have a different part of the elephant and are describing something totally different from each other. I could go into other metaphors, example or whatever but what it simply boils down to is, what does the word "download" mean to you? What do you think it is? Whatever?

Amazing thing, language, we need to get a dictionary for this forum. The quest.

Bulwark
Good Morning to all! And the excitement continues. Will our governor be the next Vice President of the United States? and on top of that, the first women to hold that office? The political weather forcast on that is too unstable to hazard a guess.
As has oft been said on these pages, "Remember the women!". Perhaps it is time for some estrogen in the White House. Women, so blessed art thou, the combination of "womb" and "man" with an instinct to nuture and thus the lioness makes the kill.

I find it wonderful how this thread has just shot out like a rocket, but at times appears as a juggernaut. The information spewing forth from minds to be commited to paper with ideas that some, at times, become adamant as to who is right or who is wrong and the feeling that somehow, there are undercurrents that are similar to a potlatch, perhaps Irish stew would be better, so many items throwing into the pot and each taster with their own flavor.

I asked a simple question above and only Linda Brown took the time to answer. So many posts with information from downloads but no one can say what they believe it is but only their belief that what they say is true. So here is another question, how do you know that the download you get is true? or good? or whatever?

Bulwark
Who would be a man must be a non-conformist - Emerson
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Mr. T, your nurses might claim differently about your ruthless qualities. I imagine they hid your magazines long ago. But even so, somehow I don't think you are nearly so bad as AM paints you.

Yes, I have heard about that artwork. In fact, we were headed out to see it last weekend before our plans got derailed. Today we are going up a different mountain in search of sage for Friday's ceremony, but the Pi-town site is definitely on our agenda. If we get some good pictures, I will post them here.

One of the things I love about the desert is that one finds spontaneous "earth art," some of it very ancient, in the most obscure places. Medicine wheels have been used for eons as primitive versions of TTB's antenna.

rose
Last edited by Rose on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Yorkshire version,
I see the moon, the moon see's me,
This song is stupid, cos the moon can't see.

We should dedicate this song to TJJ SEE as I consider He could see, the sea.

And this for Rose,

I see the moon, the moon see's Me,
Down through the leave's of an old oak tree,
Please let the light that shines on Me.
Shine on the one I love.

Over the mountains, over the sea,
That's where my heart is longing to be,
Please let the light that shines on me,
Shine on the one I love.

I kissed the rose, the rose kissed Me,
Fragrant as only a rose can be,
Please let the light that shines on me,
Shine on the one I love.

I hear the lark, the lark hears Me,
Lark hear's someone I'm longing to see.
That would be YOU.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Thank you, Kevin. I am all verklempt.
One day, one day...

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

Kevin,
From your link:

To the present day, Quantum physicists believe that their Quantum Field theory formulae allow for an instantaneous connection throughout all space and time.

What would be accessible throughout all space and time...why it is time. The aether is the dimension of time....really!
The Universe must communicate with itself in real-time, nearly instantaneously, through out all levels, from the micro-subatomic to the macro-intergalactic.
Yes...the creator broadcasts in all frquencies at once...to everywhen. The creator is not limited by space or time...the creator is the alpha and omega.
When I sit quietly among the gently blowing trees, the whole universe speaks and listens to itself.
I listen to the universe and the message is infinity and eternity and oneness.

From the upanishads:
That Brahman sines forth, vast, self-luminous, invonceivable, subtler than the subtle. He is far beyond what is far, and yet here very near at hand. Verily, he is seen here, dwelling in the cave of the heart of conscious beings.
And Brahman is called the eternal.

Also:
Brahman is not grasped by the eye, nor by speech, nor by the other senses, nor by penance or good works. A man becomes pure through serenity of intellect, thereupon, in meditation, he beholds Him who is without parts.
Purity...yes that is a must! No ego, no deception...you cannot know the eternal if you are in the place of ego, and deception. This is absolutely so! We must be pure....all others may not pass! Cannot pass!!!

skyfish
skyfish
Senior Officer

Post by skyfish »

When he utters it, there is in it no false speech on the part of the Tathagata.