Gravity and Spin

It seems there are quite a few visitors who have their own ideas about one of the great mysteries of our universe, Gravity. Here's a place where all the budding Einstein's among us can wax eloquent on the subject.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Re: Gravity and Spin

Post by kevin.b »

Junglelord,
This forum has a definate never either or neither basis.
I do recognise You in more ways than just subject matter.
I also recognise the desire to know and reveal that.
Unfortunately it drives at such a pace that many others are not travelling at, so I for one am learning to ease down and think more.
I have been banned off several forums, including thunderbolts in the past, and looking back can see some reason why.
These type of forums do lend themselves to miss understanding and quickly descend into locking of horns, testosterone overload at times?
I trust mikado 14 totally, but did have my doubts early on, and we had our moments, but I rely very much on my own senses across this strange network, and he comes out solid gold.
I would ask yourself to think a little bit more, and learn to better appreciate the unique band that have coalesced upon here, warts and all they are a wonderfull bunch.
Thankfully none are perfect, or absolutely correct, You included, but together a big black dragon will not stand a chance against us, and there sure is one big ugly dragon lurking about at the moment, trust me, I'm a hobbit, and can sense them.
there are the most wonderfull ones as well, and they smile upon us.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

So Mr Mikado, lets offer apology and serve the forum.
I have the same barriers as everyone else when it comes to context.
Maybe that would be better I told no one nothing.
I fail to see that as insightful, to hold to personal insight.
Proof is many different things to many different people.
SI units, APM, gravity and spin.
Not sure what is not valid in context of proof.
If measurements are not valid, then proof is impossible.
In that context, let it out.
Teach.

Do not disqualify without teaching.
If you do not want to teach, then why resisit other ways of thinking?

Cheers

PS Who is to say your personal thoughts are not proof?
:wink:

I am really disappointed you feel an idea needs to be qualified to some extent beyond your own insight.
If this is all Classified, what proof could you offer?
:lol:

I am also disappointed that a view point needs to be set in stone forever, and if your quoted in the future and change your mind, that this is a bad thing? Is that your fear?

IF YOU HAVE A B/B THEORY THAT IS NOT PUBLIC, DOES IT SERVE A PURPOSE TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF?
(not shouting, just real wild concept)

If your right, wow, and keep it to yourself, then I guess your like all the other people that hold knowledge to themself, instead of giving it for free. Either its for national security or personal security.

I am a Tesla minded man, I would die broke. Give it all away for the good of mankind, but thats just me.
Or killed for speaking classified national security to the public, which has happened to others.
Is it fear? I wish to learn, but you do not want to teach. Bummer.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote: So Mr Mikado, lets offer apology and serve the forum.
I have the same barriers as everyone else when it comes to context.
Maybe that would be better I told no one nothing.
I fail to see that as insightful, to hold to personal insight.
Proof is many different things to many different people.
SI units, APM, gravity and spin.
Not sure what is not valid in context of proof.
If measurements are not valid, then proof is impossible.
In that context, let it out.
Teach.

Do not disqualify without teaching.
If you do not want to teach, then why resisit other ways of thinking?

I do not resist others ways of thinking. Did you see in another thread that I agreed with a good portion of what you are saying? The problem is that if the scientific community is going to accept anything, from anyone, they will want...no, they will demand proof. Experimentation will bring this to light for if any postulation or theory cannot be proven then it becomes religion. Perhaps this will be the final result in the marriage of spirituality and science but for the time being, we must stick to the scientific principle of verifying a theory in practice.

Junglelord wrote:PS Who is to say your personal thoughts are not proof?
:wink:
I personally do not believe so because there have been many times when I have received a "download" and after taking that information and building "proof" to only find out, that what I first believed I understood, was a tad different. When I say that you need to prove via experimentation, I speak from my experience.
Junglelord wrote: I am really disappointed you feel an idea needs to be qualified to some extent beyond your own insight.
If this is all Classified, what proof could you offer?
I had proof 30 years ago but the oil was more important, but then, somewhere over the past two years I have already stated this. I wouldn't expect you to know this for to read the past posts would be a long task. My goal is to rebuild that proof. But you can't walk into a venture capitalist with only your hat in hand.
Junglelord wrote: I am also disappointed that a view point needs to be set in stone forever, and if your quoted in the future and change your mind, that this is a bad thing? No, that is not a bad thing at all. Changing your mind would be from a presentation of truth as to where you would have been wrong, only a fool refuses truth. Is that your fear? No IF YOU HAVE A B/B THEORY THAT IS NOT PUBLIC, DOES IT SERVE A PURPOSE TO KEEP IT TO YOURSELF? My theory is Dr. Brown's theory
Would you expect GM to releash information of a new type of vehicle? ....on second thought, Congress would.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

I am guessing that it has not been complied because the group has not come to a concensis of what is valid.
Actually the "scientific" concensus is that three cowboys rented each a hotel room for $10.00..... after that, we all fell into a rabitt hole. :lol:

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Tarzan,

Unless I have misunderstood your message here:

Therefore it would serve both the group and new members to create a document, like mine, that is a history lessonand a model to help others to understand the science of Mr Brown and the fourms attempt to make it plain.
Even if it is only a partial framework of agreed points of importance.
Is that possible, has it been done? Would be interested in doing that?

I think that maybe just a little patience will show you that has already been done. Its called
"Defying Gravity .... The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown" by Paul Schatzkin.

With ALOT of help from his friends, both on this forum and off. Linda
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

So you have to buy the information?
:?
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Junglelord wrote:So you have to buy the information?
Don't worry, we will make sure your public library gets a copy of the book, just it case you can't afford to buy an ordinary book for a price less than your average dinner date.
Now you are just being sarcastic my friend!
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Again context wrong.
Not sarcastic, that however is your impression.
Amazing how context is impossible without person to person.
Any good song writer knows the entire meaning of his song could be 100 different meanings to 100 different people.
So it is with internet communication.

Please try to remember that stop making labels for me. Thanks.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mr. Junglelord,
Please do not blame the medium for your failure to communicate the context. I have used the medium since it was invented by Al Gore, and have no problems getting where a person is coming from. The only thing lacking is a warm embrace. If you have so many different people that see you as something else, it must be what you are projecting to us, not our ability to perceive. It is my impression that you will not find a more perceptive group such as we have here.

None of us are infallible, nor are we perfect, but we are generally, respectful of opposing views, only we ask questions to better understand those views, or to learn more about the individual expounding and embracing them. When others all seem to be saying the same thing about me, I look at me to see what it is they see and I don't.

So here is a question that seems once again appropriate in this context:
What are you pretending not to know?

Fred a.k.a.
FM - No Static At All
'The only reason some people get lost in thought is because its unfamiliar territory.'

http://fixamerica-fredmars.blogspot.com/
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

Pretending?
Wow, fantasy.
Not sure where I said any one was wrong.
I never said I was right, I never came up with anything.
I would like to achiever knowledge of TT Brown.
Not pretending.
Warm embrace and fuzzy internet eggnog hugs aside,
internet profiles and lables are personal egos who think they can define such.
I never cross the boarder...racial profile.
I feel like I am at the boarder.

Of course this too will rub someone the wrong way.
I think I have nothing else to say.
I have heard it all from every angle and its all about my labels.
Yet not one of you have shown APM to be invalid.

I have to say a fond farewell.
I hope the world is ready for the next level, and maybe the parallel universe will be too.
Cheers.

May the Horses ride free without constrant.
— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Junglelord wrote:Pretending?
Wow, fantasy.
Not sure where I said any one was wrong. Wanna bet?I never said I was right, I never came up with anything. Wanna increase your wager?
I would like to achiever knowledge of TT Brown.
Not pretending.
Warm embrace and fuzzy internet eggnog hugs aside,
internet profiles and lables are personal egos who think they can define such.
I never cross the boarder...racial profile. Do you mean "border" or "boarder"? and as to race,...well, I won't go there.I feel like I am at the boarder.Do you mean a hotel or a boarding house? cripes you have me confused. :lol:

Of course this too will rub someone the wrong way.
I think I have nothing else to say.
I have heard it all from every angle and its all about my labels.
Yet not one of you have shown APM to be invalid.
You know what you pompous ass? You have never given anyone here the time of day and answer a question in a civil manner. Instead, you attack back and tell them how wrong they are and they are not looking at it correctly and on and on.
I have to say a fond farewell. So long and don't let the door hit you in your ass on the way out.I hope the world is ready for the next level, and maybe the parallel universe will be too.
Cheers.

May the Horses ride free without constrant. Oh, it is spelled "constraint" and perhaps you should stop making excuses for yourself because either you are INFJ (which I don't believe) or the fact that you are dyslexic. I have taught dyslexic students and every last one worked hard at their situation and never used it as an excuse, other than that, it is a cheap copout. Oh, and if you do decide to come back and post to this, well, that would be the second time you made a statement and didn't follow through..I will count the minutes.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Junglelord
Space Cadet

Post by Junglelord »

A disbelieve you have to stomach I do not.
Your internet profile is lame.
Your denial of the truth is even more lame.
Your free to "believe" what ever you want.
Your the reason I left.
Lucky you to be so psychic.
Grammer Nazi.

You will put up a ignoramis reply, after all you must be the last word.
What a joke your intelligence has been.
A Grammer Nazi, internet profiler with deep psychic oversight, who owns the deep secrets of the structure of space.
Yet only happy to voice the first three...
OMG what a joke.

— Nikola Tesla

— Junglelord.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Everyone,

Does anybody remember some of the messages sent to us by a Mr. Vince White?

(Hello Sir, if you are reading this. I hope that you are reading this and haven't gotten totally disgusted with all of us for indulging in all of this.)

Anyway ... Mr. White said some very, very interesting things. Almost prophetic in nature. One of the things that he mentioned was that our " ship" would find many " diversions" placed in its path. Its been a couple of years I think since I read his messages and I am hoping that Paul can pull them up again because we really need to get back to that. We have been too long drawn away ... and as interesting as it might have been, its been more frustrating to most. I will try to find his warnings and edit them in but if someone else finds them first PLEASE post them for me here. I think we need to read his messages again.

Thank you Fred and Trickfox and even Mikado , and everyone else, for your sober attempts to point things out to JungleLord. I think it might be a lost cause though.

JungleLord. You said
" So you have to buy the information?

And I would submit if you want to learn things about my Dad..... YES.... You have to spend. Spend the time and effort learning, sometimes you even have to invest a certain number of dollars... Most of all, you have to buy with sweat and tears that so many of us have been willing to spend and no one here is going to give this information off freely to those who simply want it, but don't deserve it.

How do I know that you don't deserve this information? By your own actions and no one elses. You have had plenty of choices here and oportunities to be civil . Most of which you have are turned down because for some reason you enjoy the process of being disruptive.

Reminds me of the kid who spills his milk because he wants the attention ... even the scoldings.

And you know what the saddest part of all of this is? You are very normal in your reactions to this kind of material...... maybe ..... thats one of the reasons that this information is slow coming into the hands of fellows like you.

YOU WANT it... you feel you DESERVE it but if you had it, what would you do with it? If milk is just going to be thrown on the floor because of ego problems then to borrow a quote another recent thread .... Then the milk is just safer .... left in the cow.

Linda
Geoff
Space Cadet

Post by Geoff »

"Paul & Linda & truth loving

These comments are an alert to examine the waters we sail on. There are those who wish we had never set sail. There are those who attempt to persuade us to turn back, and there are those who fly false flags and wish to sink us, or steer us to a different destination.

Their purpose is to keep the secrets of the destination lands, which are similar to the methods the visitors to our planet employ to travel , and our duplicated vessels fly.

Analogic to "Tube alloy" or "fission" in the 30's there is much misdirection on gravity research, aimed at foreign nations an attempt to slow and delay the day many nations invest resources into this area that are tiny relative to the oceans of money spent on this by the US.

It is my sad but essential dutiful point to indicate virtually every forum on this topic has conceptual saboteurs, and peddlers of failure and liars about achievements.

Ignore certain avian twitters and catalog and tally genuine anomalous sightings near the premier US aerospace R&D centers. This will lead to the truth, that we have now vessels that could return that ET bioresearcher, who was lost in the woods.

These vessels over NV. or UT. or deep in the pacific, have been seen to display colossal delta V , and they sometimes squawk on transponder code test vehicle. Gather the reports and this will lead to the truth on the achievements of "TT”, which blend beautifully with the engineering from elsewhere. The laws of physics are the same everywhere, and they are finite, those a million years ahead are in fact only a century or two (progress is asymptotic and finite as well) from our destiny in the stars. Courage, Maxwells reformulated extended equations will require much added study for students to learn some day, in my understanding.

vince white"

http://49chevy.blogs.com/ttbrown/2008/0 ... -123707190
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

Geoff. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR FINDING THAT, WORDS i AM GOING TO PRINT UP AND PUT IN FRONT OF ME. Linda