The Second Draft

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

We, as in we who have followed the science, followed the stories, and follow the news related to science. Kevin posted a link that shows where there is electrical energy coming from the sun, Moray and Tesla were able to use it.

And how I can state this with certainty, is a matter of studying what classical science has omitted and replaced with the Big Bang. Also because E=MC2 can be derived from J. J. Thomson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._J._Thomson. long before Albert Einstein. Because Newtonian physics allowed for a quantum underworld (Aether) that was ignored with mathematics replacing much of the previous experiments of the 19th century. And because I have been sitting here, reading and writing and calculating, and there is so much evidence to support it, yet it is only written about by "fringe" physicists and people like "we" that have gathered here to share and learn.

There is much science that I missed while making a career in horse racing. Rather than carry regrets, I maintained an interest and have studied all that I can. When I said "we know that it's not" I really felt that none of us here in this forum would have bought the premise that these men were just "stealing" power from the grid. In following the work done by Brown et. al., it seems apparent that there is a source of energy which provides the anomalous behaviors exhibited in high voltage and high frequency research and experimentation.

Working with a good friend in a garage, we have used the concentric capacitor pair to produce more energy out than what is predicted by classic theory. And because I have looked into science that somehow was ignored by physicists once Einstein came upon the scene. Now while Thomson's work won him a Nobel Prize, it was later proven that his discoveries remain but the theory of actions beneath them were wrong. But they didn't throw out the baby with the bath water, which is what they essentially did with aether theory and its role in proton creation, and its underlying role as an energy source here in three dimensional space.

Because I have also read Kosyrev http://www.univer.omsk.su/omsk/Sci/Kozyrev/paper1a.txt and do not subscribed to space and time being inseparable as Einstein theorized and as Dr. Brown demonstrated with a multiple staged asymmetric capacitor, which somehow deviated that which determines the flow of time. And while the mathematics is challenging, the logic and understanding is something that I can visualize and grasp with certainty. These great men knew what they were doing, and a narrow focused academic society ignored good science to pay homage to those who stayed away from such conjecture and maintained the status quo and the Nobel status of those that came before.

My finding this site originally was due to my search for information regarding the science of Thomas Townsend Brown. It has been more than I could have imagined as I traveled "down the rabbit hole" with all of you, discovering so many connections and dead ends along the way.

I could note many references to what I am postulating, but I have discovered that the process does not serve to move us forward, it only stagnates us in the quagmire of a pointless debate. I have suggested those that are truly interested in the alternative science of aether dynamics, to read the works of Dr. Harold Aspden, who although he exhibits a somewhat caustic attitude regarding Einstein and the fact that his (Aspden's) own works have been largely ignored, puts out his theory in the concise equations of algebraic math, that even an illiterate lime myself, can grasp and see how it works for ourselves.

The kudos belong to Paul for is penmanship and for his devotion to making the books and the forums a reality, and providing us all with an opportunity to discuss them and the subjects they breach. It was never my intention to show you what I know, only that I can be a contributing member of the group.

Linda, while all of the experiences you shared are fascinating and tell more about your father than I had previously known, none of it captivated me emotionally as much as your relationship with the horse. I do have one regret, and that is that I did not purchase a horse farm in upstate New York, and train them. I had a dream to create the best turf runners without relying on bloodlines. It was my feeling that I can get a horse to want to do it rather than make them do it. It taught me to treat people in the same way. I just put out my feelings and dreams and allow others to choose to participate.

Of course I would love to have the opportunity to browse your father's notes and equations regarding theories, and correlate his with all of those that came before and after, but for the time being, I am happily moving into those realms between physical and aetherial reality and have more on my plate than I can swallow in one sitting.

I am also looking at the challenges of another hip replacement, this time the other one is flaky, and have been working with natural remedies and frequency healing. I may be delaying the inevitable, but for now it is allowing me to do some work.

I respect all of the posts that have come before mine, and as I stated before, thank you for having me, and I will do what ever it takes to be a contributor and not a detractor. Not that we cannot disagree, only that it will be coming from love and respect not from an ego that needs to be fed. Mine is quite satisfied already and in fact, I have put it on a crash diet!

And Mikado, sometimes I don't answer you because it would seem that you will (and usually do) figure out the answer yourself. Perhaps you also look from a different view, and not just different from mine, but different from where you normally look?

May The Schwartz be with you - Mel Brooks

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote: I respect all of the posts that have come before mine, and as I stated before, thank you for having me, and I will do what ever it takes to be a contributor and not a detractor. Not that we cannot disagree, only that it will be coming from love and respect not from an ego that needs to be fed. Mine is quite satisfied already and in fact, I have put it on a crash diet!

I count on the disagreements. Not one man has ALL the answers. As to ego, well...what is an ego? a new component perhaps??? <g>
FM No Static At All wrote:And Mikado, sometimes I don't answer you because it would seem that you will (and usually do) figure out the answer yourself. Perhaps you also look from a different view, and not just different from mine, but different from where you normally look?

You assume that I do not have the answer to begin with and am searching. Perhaps so...or perhaps I am looking to see where your conclusion or statement is coming from. There are a few individuals here who may understand the method to my madness, and some who may not. In fact, you would be surprised if you ever met me for I am nothing as portrayed here. Suffice it to say that all is not as it appears. Language....a very difficult means of communication.

FM No Static At All wrote: May The Schwartz be with you - Mel Brooks

Fred
I disdain that name for personal reasons but see the humor.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

There is a type of imaginary space in mathematics called "Schwartz space". Perhaps this is that what Italien Catholics might call "hell" :lol:

I would say that after a year or so of arguing back and forth with Mikado, I can assure you that the following statement is true beyond any doubt
There are a few individuals here who may understand the method to my madness, and some who may not. In fact, you would be surprised if you ever met me for I am nothing as portrayed here. Suffice it to say that all is not as it appears.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Black Atom

Post by Linda Brown »

This might be off the beaten path here but this message is for Fred ... the Fred who is still in love with horses and once dreamt of having a horsefarm in upstate New York.

You said: I had a dream to create the best turf runners without relying on bloodlines. It was my feeling that I can get a horse to want to do it rather than make them do it. It taught me to treat people in the same way. I just put out my feelings and dreams and allow others to choose to participate."

I totally agree with you. I always thought that they sent those two year olds to the track when they should hold them over until they are three year olds and that every form of whip should be banned. When a horse is ready to run and is strong enough it will do it without whips making the difference.

When I was a kid I used to ride with a girlfriend in the countryside outside of Leesburg Virginia. She and I would jump over those chickencoop panels that separated pastures one from the other but still allowed the hunt to stream through, so usually we crossed many different private farms. One day we happened to ride into a stable yard and met a very attractive woman who told us that we could turn our horses loose in her arena if we wanted a break ( which we did) and then she invited us to join her as she checked her barn and turned out a couple of her horses. It was a very small barn, Not at all pretentious, She brought out this magnificent thoroughbred, warned us to step back as she slipped his halter away from his head. That horse took off so fast I thought that he had disappeared in front of my eyes. Turned out that he was the grand timber horse " Black Atom" unbeaten ... and she was Diana Firestone ... who later you might recognize, was a syndicate member for your favorite Secretariat. Long story really short ... that taught me that many fine and winning efforts can be developed by a small barn .... out in the countryside ... away from the publics eyes. So maybe that dream is not that far away? Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Black Atom

Post by Mikado14 »

Linda Brown wrote:This might be off the beaten path here but this message is for Fred ... the Fred who is still in love with horses and once dreamt of having a horsefarm in upstate New York.

When I was a kid I used to ride with a girlfriend in the countryside outside of Leesburg Virginia. She and I would jump over those chickencoop panels that separated pastures one from the other but still allowed the hunt to stream through, so usually we crossed many different private farms. One day we happened to ride into a stable yard and met a very attractive woman who told us that we could turn our horses loose in her arena if we wanted a break ( which we did) and then she invited us to join her as she checked her barn and turned out a couple of her horses. It was a very small barn, Not at all pretentious, She brought out this magnificent thoroughbred, warned us to step back as she slipped his halter away from his head. That horse took off so fast I thought that he had disappeared in front of my eyes. Turned out that he was the grand timber horse " Black Atom" unbeaten ... and she was Diana Firestone ... who later you might recognize, was a syndicate member for your favorite Secretariat. Long story really short ... that taught me that many fine and winning efforts can be developed by a small barn .... out in the countryside ... away from the publics eyes. So maybe that dream is not that far away? Linda
The days of Orville and Wilbur are over but I have learned that history repeats. I suppose you are saying that the private inventor in his garage is still a viable concern? I may or may not agree, it depends on either their ingenuity or selling the family farm. I prefer ingenuity, that way, I keep the farm and have my team someday.

For example, the Tesla car mentioned previously. Great idea except it is an environmental nightmare. We seem to trade one nightmare for another. Let us not be blinded by the rush to abandon petroleum that we end up dancing with the devil.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Mikado,
I make no assumptions about you or anyone else, in fact I would not at all be surprised meeting you and discovering what a truly warm spirit you are. Regarding the Tesla car, did you mean the one in California with 1100 lbs. of Lithium Ion Battery? Or the original one built by Nikola Tesla using a Pace-Arrow? The later would have only been disastrous to J. P. Morgan and the economic environment that counted on him and his new source of fleecing the consumer for funds. The current Roadster with the Lotus Elise chassis and $109,000.00 tag is certainly a nightmare when you consider the toxins to produce and dispose of those chemical batteries.

I do believe that schwartz means black in German, so it would be black space or dark matter that may be implied by that. Could Mel Brooks have been playing a little physics humor with that concept? And your response to me about maybe already knowing the answer is spoken like an attorney or politician, the former only asking the question when the answer is known, so in either case or any other reason, it doesn't matter to me. I will answer honestly and to the best of my own experience and knowledge.

And Linda,
I read a book called The Body Language of Horses by Bonnie Ledbetter/Tom Ainslee, here is a brief description:

Book Description

Horses communicate with remarkable accuracy in a language of posture, gesture and sound. They express their needs, wishes and emotions to each other and to the rare human being who understands them. After reading this unprecedented, exciting and up-lifting book, you will understand the equine language. You therefore will know how to recognize:

A happy horse. A frightened horse. An angry horse. A bored horse. A grieving horse. A frustrated horse. A horse horse in pain. A playful horse. A proud horse. An eagerly competitive horse. And many horses more!

Moreover, you will know how to reassure the frightened, calm the angry, comfort the grieving, divert the bored -- and deal with most other human-equine difficulties. You will know how to educate a foal or rehabilitate a rogue. You will know how to look at race horses on their way to the starting gate and differentiate the likely winners from the losers.

You even will know how to buy a horse.

But best of all, you will finally understand what these grand animals are all about, and you will know better than ever before how they (and we) fit into nature's scheme of things.

The day I finished it, I went to the race track, and using only the book as guidance, proceeded to pick a few quick exactas, and left with a few hundred bucks. This is from a man who has been a jockey, teller at a turf club (OTB), spent countless hours with The Daily Racing Form, and made a good honest living from it.

And I never gave up my dream, I just applied it other ways. I still want that farm though I am more apt to raise my own instead of for a living. At this point it would what to do when I can't do something else anymore. Hey, I still want to ride a race, but while it is possible, the probability is that I will have my hip replaced before I ride another race. But I still get up on a horse for the pleasure of riding, and here in Oregon there are lots of horses and places to do that. Maybe you could teach my wife to ride, and she would understand the pleasures we enjoy in horses.

Fred
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

FM No Static At All wrote:Mikado,
I make no assumptions about you or anyone else
Yes, you do make assumptions for that is how your statement is written. let me refresh your memory.
FM No Static At All wrote:And Mikado, sometimes I don't answer you because it would seem that you will (and usually do) figure out the answer yourself.
The statement inflicts future tense with no regard that I might have the answer here in the present.
FM No Static At All wrote:
FM No Static At All wrote:Regarding the Tesla car, did you mean the one in California with 1100 lbs. of Lithium Ion Battery? Or the original one built by Nikola Tesla using a Pace-Arrow? The later would have only been disastrous to J. P. Morgan and the economic environment that counted on him and his new source of fleecing the consumer for funds. The current Roadster with the Lotus Elise chassis and $109,000.00 tag is certainly a nightmare when you consider the toxins to produce and dispose of those chemical batteries.

First, the Tesla Motors Roadster uses 1100 lbs of lithium ion cells to provide a range of 200 miles. They are working with a company in Texas that is designing "super capacitors" that is hoped to replace much of the lithium ion batteries. Their drive motor is a three phase a/c that produces about 250HP. I don't recall all of the specs but you can surf over to their site for more details. The hybrid design I am looking at is based on the design of a diesel locomotive where the diesel provides the power by spinning generators and the drive is by electric motors.
This is the Tesla automobile that I am referencing from your quote. Yes , you are correct for they better work out the Lithium ion problem. I work at an environmental company and you would be exchanging one problem for another that is larger.
FM No Static At All wrote:The large capacitance is gained through the employment of Leyden jar type circular capacitors (a pair) that will be "primed" with about 25kV@120kHz at very low current. The output is is on the order of 10 times to 100 times the input voltage at anomalous current levels.
Since you brought it up as to what I will and do figure out, here is something that you menitoned. A Leyden jar would be very inefficient for the storage of a charge for what you propose. The reason the word "jar" is used is that the original concept was that "charge" was considered "fluid" and what do you hold fluid in? A jar. There is an enormous amount of wasted space in the Leyden Jar that could be utilized. It would be a poor choice as a storge device for any appreciable work for there are better "off the shelf" components available. "Charging " or "charged" is more common. The term "prime" sounds like terminology used with a Leyden Jar (liquid as in priming a pump). Capacitors are not charged or primed with an AC signal although they will retain an amount that is usually .637 of the peak which must be discharged on the negative cycle and charged again to .637 of the next peak and so forth. Charging a capacitor with DC would give you the greatest storage capacity for it will charge to theoretical 100% which will never be possible with a frequency of 120Khz. (.647 is referred to as the Average and in some applications .707 is used for it is 45 degrees of the peak in the trig function for the calculation of AC voltage and current). This statement on it's face is totally erroneous - The output is is on the order of 10 times to 100 times the input voltage at anomalous current levels. If you can achieve gain of any kind from the action of charging a capacitor you have the Holy Grail there and you better run, run as fast as you can to the patent office. Any type of an AC signal applied to a capacitor creates an opposition to that AC signal referred to as "Capacitive Reactance" and is calculated as XC = the reciprocal of 2 pi F C.

In no way is this to be taken wrongly but as a clarification in the event that an anomalous reader were to assume that the charging of a capacitor for storage purposes with an applied AC signal as being efficient for it would be a waste of valuable energy.

Respectfully

Mikado
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Post by Paul S. »

This thread was supposed to be about the second draft. It seems to have gotten waaaay off that course.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer