Chapter 70: Look Ma, No Hands -- Or Head

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Griffin
Senior Officer

water & geomancy

Post by Griffin »

Another powerful Mana spot I visited and investigated in Hawai'i was surrounded by an incredible alignment of Yin and Yang balanced mountains. It, too, formerly had a mountain stream flowing by it to meet the ocean a short distance away. Like the healing/birthing stone spot, changes in the topography had altered the energy flow but it was still pronounced. It helps, as Townsend noted, that the soil is volcanic.

Another example is the site of the ruined Gate of Xerxes. A stream ran past it in Xerxes' time, with lush well-placed gardens. The spot was probably chosen by a wise Magian counselor or counselors well-versed in geomancy, for the Persians were the inheritors and transmitters of a collective cultural wisdom although probably only a few were truly experts. The alignments seem to conform to what a Chinese practitioner of Feng-Shui (Wind-Water) geomancy could approve.

Griffin
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

I must say

Post by ladygrady »

You can really lose your place in this forum if you go away for just a little bit. Like that corral full of ponies that Victoria keeps mentioning. You think they are all there, and you think that you know what is happening and then you turn around and everybody is gone! Leaving all of these conversations. It will take me forever to catch up!

So going back to the starting point just because the rest of it seems beyond me. So ..... Dr. Brown comes back then to Washington DC after this ... experience?... don't know what else to call it. And he goes back to work at the laundry? Somehow I just don't think that happened but maybe.

When he got home then did Helen go on to some other assignment? No .... Josephine said that she was " the girl who came for lunch and stayed three years " She came to stay with them in the fall of 1954 ( am I right?) so then my addition I hope is sufficient, whe didn't leave then until sometime in 1957? Dr. Brown comes back to the States in March of 1956 loaded down with fine gifts for his family and Helen. So why then did Helen stay another year if he was home? And apparently the chamber test was a success. He must have been pleased with that. So what happened in that direction. Thats what he needed to prove. So many questions!

I know. Get in line behind Victoria! And besides Thursday is Thanksgiving. Have a good dinner! Take a nap afterwards, watch a ball game maybe , rest up for the next shopping day, eat good leftovers, be with those you love. Thats whats happening at my house. Hope everyone out there has the same and even better! grady
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I consider that the planet is alive, and is a consequence of a larger living system, we are a consequence of this planet.
The water I percieve of as the carrier, it ( hydrogen ) has the ability to transport huge amounts of the coalesced incoming life creation flows.
The whole system is geometrically based, with the planet thus having localities where the transfer system is in concentration.
Water reacts to gravity, as gravity is a consequence of the living system.
therefore where there is a lower gravity, the water will raise towards the surface, and that water will be carrying more of the coalesced life giving flow content.
The volcano point will be a super concentration spot, but the water will be steamed off, the energy concentration at this spot will lead to super heated areas , these will vary dependant upon the incoming flows, they will vary due to resistance been imparted upon them by other blobs of mass out in the system.
Read WdavidB, at gravity control, I know it is difficult, but it is poetry to me.

Heres a little link , perhaps some on here will understand it, and show respect, sil vous plait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_yTWe2rZw
fibonacci is king
James Barrett

interesting quote

Post by James Barrett »

kevin,

I am not as familiar as I perhaps should be with this WdavidBs thoughts. I can tell that you figure that you are his student and that also others will balk at the full scope of his thinking. And I wondered why that would be? Maybe that has been your experience in the past with this forum? maybe the way others have reacted? And I wonder about that.

Why is it that your thinking ( if it is really based entirely on his concepts) draws scoffers? Must be what you are worried about or you would not caution people looking in his direction to " show respect please".

And one wonders, if its just this forum that you are talking about, why is it that the " scoffers" have held their tongues in not attacking you for these radical ideas as maybe they have this other person? Anyone find that odd?

Could part of it be that you have established a sort of accepted position here? Is that what "Navigator" means?

In any case. Even though I have no idea of the physics involved that will prove out this statement of yours I just intuitively LIKE this from your last message

"The whole system is geometrically based, with the planet thus having localities where the transfer system is in concentration.
Water reacts to gravity, as gravity is a consequence of the living system."

I don't understand it as I should ,but somehow I recognize that particular sentence as being very important.

I notice that Elizabeth has called on you to keep a journal and so I join my voice to hers. Are you keeping a journal of this experience?

Perhaps someday that will be vitally important and will turn into a tool somehow for your own use. A person can't remember every thought that gets processed through his brain and there may be ideas coming to you that need to be written so that you can rewrite them later in a language better understood by others.

I can see with some of Davids work that there might be a "translation of ideas into common language" problem going on. This might be your opportunity to mark your spot in this wild ocean, so that others can better understand. I have seen pupils become their masters teachers before and I think it will happen again in this case. Just an obsevation from the outside. JDB
James Barrett

"splinter group"?

Post by James Barrett »

Paul,

In this last chapter you wrote:

"A contingent of the Caroline group was splintered off and sent to live and work in Russia, monitoring and assisting the work that they knew would slowly start to take seed.

So, even as Dr. Brown and his colleagues were reeling from the discovery that a Russian spy had witnessed their demonstrations, and even as he was hiding behind his "wounded prairie chicken" routine to divert interest in what he had demonstarted, operatives were being dispatched to “monitor and assistâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

yes, up

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Ha, ha.

JDB,

Actually I considered not answering that question. Feeling just a little bit like a kid who is SUPPOSED to be asleep but is foundout still awake, with the flashlight under the covers, still trying to read after " lights out"

Nobody yell at me here. Besides. I can't decide at this hour (4:20 am) if I am up " late" or just up " early". So don't yell at me, I am confused enough!

A splinter group indeed. Good point JDB. What did that actually entail? What was this group? Did they ever come home? My impression is .... that you are right ..... they went there for good and understood that was going to be the way it was to be. Remember that word that Andrew coined for this type of Caroline operation. This is a " multigenerational" situation. And this group is " Multinational".

And once in Russia,. Who did they contact? Who was their target? I mean , you don't make that kind of sacrifice and then go to live by yourself in Siberia. No, you would have a target area in mind and probably if you are sent there to monitor and "assist" ... those were the words I think. Then you would have some sort of entre into exactly where you were supposed to be. And the thought struck me. Perhaps ..... this " splinter group" is not a first time thing. Suddenly it occurs to me that these people might be ..... " fresh Caroline troops?" ..... an infusion for the years ahead? Joining other Caroline operatives already there? Of course, duh, as I hit my forehead again in the place where the dent is already... there were operatives there already. Mr. Twigsnapper admitted as much when he said that he " wintered" somewhere warm where the women were lovely ... near the trade routes .... the winter before they walked the scientist Miethe out of that prision camp. Of course! We have already been told that there was a group in operation ..... a Russian Group.

And following up suddenly I see something that could create an eventual problem. If you " become Russian" then you start caring about what is going on for YOUR country and that colors your thoughts. Perhaps some of that Russian soul started demonstrating itself just enough so that it would color the interactions from one " splinter " group to another.

Soooooo .... is that what Morgan means when he tells Paul that these groups would have little skirmishes between each other .... the Russian Carolines and the American Carolines. Now there is a real interesting consideration.

Thanks for being there to listen to this ramble. Going to go do some more reading. Elizabeth
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

add this to the mix

Post by Martin Calloway »

Good morning Elizabeth and all,

This is just a continuation of the discussion that is forming up here. A quote from Pauls last effort.

"But of all the hints dropped in the correspondence quoted above from Morgan, the one that is most mystifying is the parenthetical remark about “ the Russian counterparts of the Caroline Group.â€
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have been thinking about Mr Twigsnappers comments about Morgan riding more like an indian, ( indian or injun? ) and both of them knowing there was some basis of truth in that.
I don't know if I am out on my own here ?, but cannot you all percieve of life perpetuating through ages?
Normally we cannot remember been born, and perhaps dying, but what if some do?
Can you imagine the carry forward of knowledge that may be accessable.
Something about this man really rings a bell in my head, Sir Oliver Lodge, he was determined to prove life after death.
If you think of Dr Browns explanation of parallel universes been like cardboard layers , then perhaps we just flick between the layers, always striving to achieve a higher frequency.
, or falling into a lower frequency ( makes sense of heaven and hell? )
But what if some agree to stay put, to act as guides and watchers, at this very dangerous level, where the children have made some big toys?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Lodge
http://www.fst.org/lodge.htm
Sir oliver left something that only he could know, did any contact ever take place between Dr Brown and sir Oliver Lodge?
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

another name

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thank you for that name kevin. I will look into it.

From other sources ( and as soon as I remember the mans name) I will be able to give you the name of another who believed along those lines. He was important to your history .... Was in charge of the Battle of Britain, the air battle that was so succesful .... and his name ..... escapes this tired brain at the moment. ( Air Marshal Hugh Dowling ?)

Though you will feel strange about my souce of information on this ( perhaps not you but definitely others) I have a connection between him somehow and Townsend Brown so there is not too much of a jump then perhaps your man and this one.

.. forgive me . He was an illustrious gentleman. The Minister of Air Defense ..... I believe that was the title, and his close friends referred to him as " Stuffy". (or "Snuffy" Perhaps you know his story. Paul has a story sent to him in sort of a wierd way. I'll get back to you with his name as soon as I get some sleep. Well, Dowling popped up. Hope thats right.

I believe that he and your person may have known each other. Following up, as I said, after I get a nap. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

Well after the posts above, this is going to be a feeble effort. Oh well.

Armand Hammer. How did he fit in? "He who owneth the gold maketh the rules".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armand_Hammer
http://www.uwc-usa.org/about/index.htm
http://www.hollywoodusa.co.uk/WestwoodO ... hammer.htm
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... gewanted=4
" Armand Hammer Dies at 92; Executive Forged Soviet Ties
By ERIC PACE
Published: December 11, 1990" "His involvement with the Soviet Union continued into the 1980's. After the nuclear power plant leak in 1986 at Chernobyl, he dispatched an international group of physicians to deliver medicine and medical care. In that same year, after he had conferred with Mikhail S. Gorbachev, works of art that he had collected went on display in Soviet cities.

Also in 1986, the Soviet authorities permitted Dr. Hammer to take an ailing Jewish scientist, David Goldfarb, from a hospital in Moscow and fly him and his wife to the United States. "

Seems to me Armand wouldnt have to give up anything. He was routinely flitting West to East. And there were many more people I guess in a position to do the same.

I dont think we should be looking at a Lee Harvey Oswald senario. Armanbd wouldnt have had to work in a radio factory. (Im not suggesting anything re the lone nutter who could fire a bolt action rapidly from three locations at the same instance. Thats another story. I think we should be looking not at working class/subsistence types, but people of the independent means by which they could without any duress act within the Soviet Union as Armand Hammer DID. He was a staunch Republican.

Part of one tribe or another no doubt.

The were high level contacts between the West and the Soviet Bloc. These contacts were alternately warming regarded and coldly despised depending on who was in power at the time on both sides. The Reagan/Gorby thing didnt come out of nowhere. And as we see daily, it would have happened these days.

Anyway I came to actually post this link:
http://home.hccnet.nl/h.de.jong/mayan.html

I have this book. Of note is Appendix 2a Astrogentics and the 12 Astrological Types.
Citing medical sources, the writers postulate that the polarised roatation of the suns magnetic field - alternately -, null, +, has an effect on the cell.

Interestingly, this, coupled with the suns solar cycles (shortwave fans know) has implications in my view as it sets up a modulated carrier frequency. Which would interact with the fundamental frequencies of all matter, including concrete.

Of course the sun isnt the only star and galaxies also rotate. As do atoms and electrons. Spin Vectors.

Mikado, should I take a tablet?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: interesting quote

Post by Mikado14 »

James Barrett wrote:
I am not as familiar as I perhaps should be with this WdavidBs thoughts. I can tell that you figure that you are his student and that also others will balk at the full scope of his thinking. And I wondered why that would be? Maybe that has been your experience in the past with this forum? maybe the way others have reacted? And I wonder about that.

Why is it that your thinking ( if it is really based entirely on his concepts) draws scoffers? Must be what you are worried about or you would not caution people looking in his direction to " show respect please".
JD, you should search the forums for the past posts by WdavidB. You will find the answers to your questions. However, in short, david was shown respect and some of us tried very hard to understand what it was he was saying for in part, he used terms that had multiple meanings. See for yourself.

James Barrett wrote:And one wonders, if its just this forum that you are talking about, why is it that the " scoffers" have held their tongues in not attacking you for these radical ideas as maybe they have this other person? Anyone find that odd?
Actually, kevin admits his shortcomings in his ability to word what he feels. David when questioned, would continue to use the same or synonyms of such. Many a time it was posed to establish some form of glossary of terms but to no avail. He would speak mathematically but when asked for the math or an engineering concept he would respond that it wasn't his job.
James Barrett wrote: I can see with some of Davids work that there might be a "translation of ideas into common language" problem going on.
As I commented above I would say that that is essentially the problem but there is also a lack of understanding engineering and mathematics to translate what he sees into a colloquial commonality for understanding by others.

I found David to be very interesting, intelligent and a gentleman. I also would have enjoyed sitting down with him, in person, to better understand what he was attempting to convey to the forum for I believe there was credence to what he was saying as to the structure of space or at least a portion of it.

Just my view

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Langley wrote:Citing medical sources, the writers postulate that the polarised roatation of the suns magnetic field - alternately -, null, +, has an effect on the cell.

Interestingly, this, coupled with the suns solar cycles (shortwave fans know) has implications in my view as it sets up a modulated carrier frequency. Which would interact with the fundamental frequencies of all matter, including concrete.

Of course the sun isnt the only star and galaxies also rotate. As do atoms and electrons. Spin Vectors.

Mikado, should I take a tablet?
Yes you should. Langley, that is what I like about you. You state something of interest, no,......something of importance. Do you see a correlation to anything else with this?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

a gentle meeting

Post by twigsnapper »

A gentle meeting of the minds then would be the most sucessful, I would think where people involved could be relaxed and not pressured to either perform or defend. I don't think much could ever be accomplished until that happens so perhaps Trickfox is entirely correct in suggesting a sort of ice cream party. He already picked a flavor earlier on and I expect thats what will manifest.

And Elizabeth in response to your questions regarding the splinter groups. Remember that Morgan was speaking of this ONE instance and this ONE particular situation. It was very projectdriven and had certain boundaries.

Remember what Dr. Brown was fond of saying, what can go one way also goes the other easily. And remember that time has no latch on this situation. And the " Caroline influence is not just in one subject.

Perhaps you will remember that one of the greatest influence on Morgans life, positive influences was his Grandmother .... from Russia .... with love..... and as a horseman might tell you, bloodlines show. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Hugh Dowding
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Dowding
Interesting books he wrote, after been sent to America early forties.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

Air Chief Marshal Hugh Dowding

Post by Griffin »

Good show, Kevin.

I was about to post that info too. I have some of Hugh Dowding's books and he's featured in my book. He and his wife, a Theosophist as he became himself, were quite active in animal welfare. He was a proponent of the reality of some UFOs and their extraterrestrial origin. A great man, though sometimes a bit "Stuffy" by his own admission and the assessment of others. Still waters run deep.

Air Marshal Victor Goddard was another staunch proponent of the reality of some UFOs, although he was a converted debunker. Like Hugh Dowding, he was interested in the paranormal and believed in what we might call extra-dimensional influences. For example, he believed that a dead squadron mechanic had appeared in a squadron group photograph taken soon after his death. He came to believe that UFOs might also be manifestations from paraphysical realms/dimensions.

Your UK connection is another great contribution you bring to the forums, Kevin.

As ever,

Griffin