Chapter 69: How Fast A Fat Pony

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi ...

This is passage one from Stephen Mitchell's translation of the Tao Te Ching. It addresses the issues of being and non-being, which is the essence of what is being talked about in your exchange. It's really about interdimensional physics IMHO. Now how did Lao Tzu know all of this in 600 bce, also about the same time that Pythagoras was teaching that everything was based upon musical structures ?

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao.
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnameable is the eternally real
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

flow....8)
Dancing is better than marching
Trickfox
The Magician

WAIT....WAIT......

Post by Trickfox »

Ok.....Now..... Kevin is starting to actually make sense here.
I am looking to find the words.
I like Dr Browns OPC, omni plasma continuum, add in a little Schauberger , MCM, multiple centripetal movement, and a little Walter russell spiral vortexs, and you have a sort of cake mixture.
If you ask fibonacci to mix the cake, then you will get a decent result.
Basically I simply expand what I detect outwards and inwards.
Kevin is describing what I call "The LAS VEGAS CURVE"

Paul will confirm this idea that I told him about last year at this time.

We were talking about Beau Kitselman's book which I've been so desperately trying to get from his daughter. "The VEGAS CURVE CALCULATOR"

Kevin is right.... Shauberger's work on VORTEX FLOW IN WATER proves the existence of vortex induced ionic discharge, which also supports Reich's cloudbursting device (Which is simply Shauberger's water vortex flow device in a large tube which allows the ions to float upwards)

Fibanacci reduces this whole complex spiral movements to ORTHOGONAL FUNCTIONS and their intersections. (the true first order logic)

I have SEVERAL OTHER REFERENCES HERE and all have to do with Inward Spiralling Movement.

I would quote the math here but that would put everyone asleep, so let me just say that I've got everything we need and "It's in a safe place".

Trickfox
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Vegas Curve indeed

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Vegas Curve. Indeed. I am happy to see that you are feeling better Trickfox. Isn't it a wonderful world? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I hope you realise how sincere I was about reichs accumulator device?
If anything demands such in my family , I will build one.

In a geometric matrix, localities occur of meeting points where spirals are created by the geometry, the finite point of the spirals I think of as a point of least resistance, and I percieve zillions of seemingly nothings compressing at that point, the spiral will expand back out underground, but the direction will be opposite.
I consider this is where the dual aspect of charge spins is created.

I consider reichs accumulator to be a mini copy of this system, with the required charge been built up and absorbed by the lifeform within the box.
It will provide the required ingredients for the more than capable body to utilise and put that body into full working order.
THEY got Reich because of the FULL working order bit, whoever THEY are?
Throughout known history, knowledge contained in books etc has been destroyed by THEM, to keep it secret.

I truly hope you count on me as a friend, I think of you as such, if you need to kick or punch me, vent off your anger at your situation, or any such thing, fire away, I do not think of a friend as someone who just pleases me all of the time, but as someone who can trust me to be there even if the situation is non too pleasant.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin,

You might be interested in looking up a man by the name of Royal Rife. Someone I know was in the fourth stage of Lyme disease which does not respond to medication. He purchased a machine and he can now walk again. His Doctor can't explain it....I would think not.

Just a thought,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hey Trickfox, Kevin...I saw several "Las Vegas curves" during my morning walk today.
Some were even wearing large hoop earrings.
Think Kitselman had any of that in mind when he and Doc Brown were at Vega during WWII ?
I know Wilhelm did...and that's what got him into deep doo-doo with the FDA in the 50's.
But I digress.

flow.... :wink:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

I thought the book was called "Vega Curve calculator". How did Las Vegas get into it?

Geez, I have to get out more...

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Royal Treatment

Post by greggvizza »

Mikado14 wrote:kevin,

You might be interested in looking up a man by the name of Royal Rife. Someone I know was in the fourth stage of Lyme disease which does not respond to medication. He purchased a machine and he can now walk again. His Doctor can't explain it....I would think not.

Just a thought,

Mikado
I never understood what the big deal was with Royal Rife. Each organism has a resonant frequency at which it breaks up. Seems so logical and simple.

The big deal must have been the pharmaceutical companies desire to keep this inexpensive answer to all things pathogenic suppressed.

GV
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

We talked about birds and bird names a lot on this thread. I believe that this is an important area of interest to keep in mind, especially with regard to mythology and how that develops. We heard about Moore's group of outsiders who took on bird names as code in their discussions of UFO/paranormal phenomena. And we're familiar with Robert Beckwith's revelations regarding the small US Navy composite built vessels with time /space jumping capabilities.

There is a rich mythology surrounding birds as primal messengers between the powers of the above and the below. There is of course the Phoenix bird, and the great Piasaw bird of native Americans which cruised the Mississippi River bluffs high above the vicinity of Cahokia's mounds. Egyptian and Sumerian imagery and mythology is replete with winged entities. Meso American images are also full of these representations. Vultures figured prominently in the sacred mythologies of ancient Anatolia, as did Ravens and Crows in the mythologies of Native Americans.

Here's one I wasn't as familiar with, but which may be the most ancient of any of the category. Anything to do with the Xerxes Gate and Bentfeather's adventures perhaps ?

flow....:wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simurgh
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

More stuff about the "bird" theme thingy in sacred history:

This celebrated Sufi poem, also known as Conference of the Birds, by the 12th century Persian poet Farid ud-Din Attar, is a tale of a journey of a group of thirty birds to the summit of the world mountain, Qaf. An allegory of the Sufi journey to realization of the nature of God, each bird has a particular signficance, a special fault, and a tale to tell.

In spite of its significance for world literature and the study of religion, Attar's poem was not translated in its entirety until the mid-twentieth century, and the standard English translations are hence not in the public domain. However Edward FitzGerald, best known as the translator of The Rubayyat of Omar Khayyam worked on this abridged translation of the Bird Parliament through 1857. It is little known today, primarily because it was only published posthumously (FitzGerald died in 1883), in Letters and Literary Remains, edited by William Aldis Wright, in 1889. This is the first time an etext of FitzGerald's translation of this work has been posted on the Internet.

--John B. Hare, April 12, 2007
Title Page

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bp/bp01.htm

flow....:wink:
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

bird singers

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Its interesting isn't it that the Cahuilla Indians of the Desert have the same sort of regard for birds and in fact their traditional religious dancers are what they call " Bird Singers" and they relate the story of how the people are linked to the birds and that way to Creation.

So its a theme explored in many ways, by many people. A bubble that keeps coming to the surface. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Elizabeth...
Birds are another one of those global mythological symbols utilized in almost all cultures. In the NW it is the raven/crow, and as you mentioned songbirds in many locales. Music was richly associated with spiritual influences in nature as were dancing and murmuring waters, and wind noises. When nature emanated noise, especially musical noise, it was considered to be a very spiritual occurence by tribal shamans. They used such instances to demonstrate the Great Spirit's concern for nature and the "people".

Birds especially signified transcendance and various gods of the air, some were revered for constancy due to their seasonal migration patterns, and others as birds of prey. Carnivorous birds that fed upon the dead bodies of other life forms were believed to demonstrate the basic patterns of nature... birth, life, death, rebirth. Vultures were especially revered in ancient Anatolia (Turkey) about 8-10,000 years ago.

The most prominent symbol I became aware of connected with the bird spirit thingy was, as I mentioned above, the Piasaw bird which was known to cruise above the Mississippi River in the midwest and was revered as a symbol of power and might, similar to the thunderbird among the SW tribes.

Sorry, I do tend to go on. and on....

Last edited by flowperson on Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Natures music

Post by Trickfox »

Flow

There is a satellite music channel in Canada called GALAXY "NATURE".
I tune this music channel in on TV before going to sleep. It's a compilation of river streams, bird calls, jungle noises, ocean waves etc. There are all kinds of wild natural sources of sound. When I first discovered it I tried it for a few hours while I was working on the computer and found it to be the MOST relaxing thing I ever heard. There is a bird song that I recognize from my youth in Northern Canada. It made me reminisc of my time in the woods as a kid and I took a liking for this nature channel.

Now I seem to depend upon this gentle natural sound source to fall asleep every night. The more I listen to this channel the more I understand how sound (or more specifically) NOISE can become truely spiritual. Bird songs are the most spiritual in nature to me personally. I also listened to some monkey sounds and whale songs which have stochastic and repetative patterns that can become very pleasing to listen to.

I suppose in my quest to understand the nature of BEAUTY, I had forgotten that beauty is not necessarilly attributed to things which are created or crafted by man. We often think that MUSIC is the demonstration of "beautiful" sound. The truth is that noise itself (which is what we claim to listen to when we hear nature's sounds) is VERY BEAUTIFUL and has absolutely nothing to do with music or man's creations.

It took several decades of wisdom to conclude this, and as well it took a few hours of reminiscing my boyhood days in the forest before I was truely able to grasp this concept. Our bodies are intimately in tune with these natural sounds. Just listen to gently rolling distant thunder, and your body actually feels the greatness and magesty of the subsonic waves.
It's a little like the boom boom you hear comming from the low-riders as they drive by. You can't quite hear the actual music, but you know that it's hip hop rithm and that those deep bass sounds are an important influence.

A while back I introduced this sound poetry link by Christian Bok.
http://ubu.wfmu.org/sound/bok/Bok-Chris ... sonate.mp3
It's not music and it's not poetry, but it has form and composition that seems ALIEN in nature. IT DOES HAVE BEAUTY, but it takes a bit of time to begin understanding and appreciating. It takes a few minutes to download but it's worth it. I hope you will enjoy it, and I believe it expresses my new understanding of natural and beautiful sound.

So Flow.... try listening to this and tell me what you think

Trickfox
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Trickfox...Interesting stuff.

It reminds me that the human voice is really an instrument that can be trained to do many meaningful things. I used to sing a lot in the past in group and solo work. Kind of semi professionally for about thirty years.

Speech is the most used aspect of a person's voice, but it may be used intentionally for many things. In this case I would describe it as a blending of both mental and physical abilities to render variations upon original themes much the same as Bach did in his musical writings. Many "in the know" geneticists acknowledge that genomic structure and function are likely based upon musical structures.

My favorite piano work is Variations on a Theme by Paganini written by Rachmaninoff and recorded by Artur Rubenstein It also reminded me of "scat singers" in American jazz history like Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong.

Thanks for sharing that. Just further proof that you may take people out of nature, but you cannot take nature out of people. I think of music as the language of G-d.