Chapter 68: A New Age of Speed and Power

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen Drake,
WORDS are not my strong point, so I should further expand why I mention Biefield -brown.
Co-incidence?
You all start to ponder about the TIME this name was suddenly introduced , a name to describe an effect.
But I feel we all realise it was the brown side of the name that caused the effect?
So why hide that?, modesty?
Or is something hidden in front of the name Brown?
Biefield
But words mean different things to different people, a name or a descriptive term?
Biefield, to me who knows few words means by a field, or by field.
Dr Brown appears to be master of disguise, therefore perhaps we should see through the veil of disguise and look at the clues .
Perhaps the name biefield was a handy such double meaning word?, and at the appropriate TIME it was inserted.
Co-incidence, at this time, today?
I posted today on another forum about WORDS, a dowsing forum.
I am trying to get together some dowsers to make sure we are all using the correct words to describe what we detect.
Dowsers drive me crazy with their own interpretation of words that to most mean something completely different.
I therefore understand why I will cause such upset to some of the more technical upon here, as my words will not relate to your comprehension of their meaning to you what I place upon them.
I consider WORDS are a veil, as are many numbers, used to hide other REALITIES, again a word, but placed into our every day lives to hold ourselves in the confines of their limited parameters, using our five dominant senses to over-ride other senses.
These other senses are hidden as such, behind this veil of words, words spun into such a web of cover, that most can't see through them.
Can a word decribe your love for another?
How do you describe the all empowering desire to be with just one person out of so many.
You have to KNOW it to recognise it.
The dowser can see the FIELD expand in those in love, those that really mean it can't hide from the dowser, they modulate the field , raise their frequency and are only complete when the other part of their field is within their field.
I have been there and got the tee-shirt, imagine, just imagine, all at once?
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, we are all one.
Some event?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yes Kevin me lad,

IMAGINE that there are answers out there, and words have much to do with discovering things hidden in plain sight.

In my view, Biefield's name being included before TTB's name in the scientific label for the effects which involve TTB's discovery, has always implied a convenient and clever pun/play on words to tell the world that his discoveries (TTB's) were critical to understanding the nature of quantum realities ( there's a paradoxical term !) .

There are only two fields (bi-fields) that are relevant when one considers the nature of quantum interactions...the local field, and the non-local field.

Rent and watch one of my favorite films of all time, Field Of Dreams...and you'll see what I'm driving at. Just what happened when the teenage baseball player crossed the first base line and was transformed into an aged doctor who then saved a little girl's life ?

The corn fields of Iowa...heaven ?

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: investigative reporter?

Post by Mikado14 »

Mr. Barrett
James Barrett wrote:Are you sure you are BOTH not investigative reporters? Mikado, Is this idle curiosity or am I under scutiny too? I watched Griffin go through the grilling process so is that part of the deal here? <g> I don't really mind your questions. When I don't want to answer them, I won't. Fair enough?
Actually, the grilling process has been bestowed on more than just one as I was grilled myself, both sides <g>. It is neither idle or scrutiny, at least from my frame of reference. When I meet someone new, my trust is earned and not given freely, also, how am I to trust if I don't know who I am trusting? In order to do so it is necessary to ask questions. Compare it to the classroom where I am the student asking you, the teacher, questions so that I may not be ignorant and am able to make an informed decision. ( I use the word trust loosely. In order to know someone it is a learning process to get to know them and that is done in the forum genre by asking questions. I too would choose not to answer certain questions as well, i.e. my phone number, my address, my bank account <g> )but there are many that I would. So, it is fair enough and I agree.
James Barrett wrote:Middle name? Never liked it much. Growing up in what would now be called an extremely stuffy and affected area I blamed it for giving me the knickname " Chip" for many years, until I grew up a little and "Red" became the obvious replacement. A tidbit of useless informtion for your intellect to waste time on!
Ok, the truth. You have ended your posts with JDB and JBD. It means one of two things (the dreaded either/or). The name you are posting under is fictitious and you can't keep it straight or your just a really bad typist <g>. As to wasting time, nothing is ever wasted. Useless information might just win you a million dollars on a game show <g>. As to Chip, well, that answers something for me.
James Barrett wrote:We are talking years and years ago here Mikado and the "associate" was a lady who had me wrapped thoroughly around her little finger. Her name was not Elizabeth. Have I disappointed you on that? From what I have read of both of your posts I think that you are maybe romantics enough to understand what all that was like! I don't think I ever actually figured out what made her tick. ( And she would probably agree)
Am I disappointed? not really, I just thought perhaps you were talking of a current researcher who has done some investigations into plasma physics. Years and years ago probably means she's in retirement <g>. Was it a May/December romance? forget I asked. When you say both are you referring to Elizabeth as the other? And one more thing, what man has ever really figured out how estrogen works? (hear that Victoria?) You have must have been much younger and full of piss and vinegar.

Damn! I have really enjoyed this banter! Your curtain has a slit.

Best

Mikado
Last edited by Mikado14 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:,
This EFFECT Biefield-Brown, is what matters, not a name.
Its positive chasing negative, thats my simple way of thinking about it.
kevin.b,

I believe you may be in reverse.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Not "field" but feld

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:

Or is something hidden in front of the name Brown?
Biefield
But words mean different things to different people, a name or a descriptive term?
Biefield, to me who knows few words means by a field, or by field.
kevin.b

Nice deduction but the name is not "Biefield" , it is "Biefeld".

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

once you learn to think like that ....

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

What a grand set of messages.

Wading into the WORD thing.

I discovered once that SOME people are just somehow automatically gifted in seeing things that I can not see and probably never would have seen. This young man could see words inside out and rightside up. He knew their meanings and their alternate uses, it was like a mental game to him and one day we were talking about sailing a ship down this river ... to the ocean ...It was a romantic daydream that we were sharing ..... and of course there were many problems with our thinking. One being that that type of thing costs more than we had at a time when our dreams were cheap.

He simply said " Intercoastal ..... Altercations...................... same word."....... and then he looked at me and just smiled.

I am embarassed to say that it took me quite a while to see what he was talking about because my mind just does not work like that.

But you see I think thats why all of us are having such a good time in this forum throwing our various mental thoughts at each other! Because some of us can see things othershere simply can not. Thats vital here. And I am wildly impressed with what all of you are beginning to see!

This is the beginning of a new event. Could I be right Kevin? Eventually? You are the Navigator.
Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Ahhh Mikado...My teutonic and saxon genetic complex has been activated, but they are still outnumbered and out gunned by the Italian in me.

I hadn't noticed that minor distinction in the good Dennison Astronomy Professor's family name. Our German brothers and sisters are quite literal in their use and employment of namimg devices in their culture. "Field" in English and "feld" in the German can in some ways be considered as one in the same.

"Feld" translates as "ground" which could easily be considered to be the same concept when one considers what to call cleared open spaces on the Earth. And of course "feld" might even be more literal in the things that we are looking at here. "Feld" as in the concept of "ground of being" perhaps? Or mayhaps locations in a "matrix"?

How do the mists on the moors look in the "keystone" place this am ? Etherial I'd wager.

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:Ahhh Mikado...My teutonic and saxon genetic complex has been activated, but they are still outnumbered and out gunned by the Italian in me.

I hadn't noticed that minor distinction in the good Dennison Astronomy Professor's family name. Our German brothers and sisters are quite literal in their use and employment of namimg devices in their culture. "Field" in English and "feld" in the German can in some ways be considered as one in the same.

"Feld" translates as "ground" which could easily be considered to be the same concept when one considers what to call cleared open spaces on the Earth. And of course "feld" might even be more literal in the things that we are looking at here. "Feld" as in the concept of "ground of being" perhaps? Or mayhaps locations in a "matrix"?

How do the mists on the moors look in the "keystone" place this am ? Etherial I'd wager.

Mr. Flow,

I knew you would catch that and you haven't disappointed me.

That is just one more reason for your seat <g> (I have the cushions ready)

As to the keystone state? Foggy very early and it is or may break a record for heat.

Best

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

peanut butter

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Mikado, you are dealing with a too warm fall . I am dealing now with winds maybe 80 mph rushing off to fan a fire near Malibu, or I guess, more properly IN Malibu. And I know now that fires will be rough all year here and probably elsewhere and of course Atlanta is a little upset over their sinking water reserves.

Twenty years from now if all this continues will we all be looking at massive crop failures? .... and even in this country .... food shortages? The possibility is strong.

I noted that in Niger they are feeding starving children a concoction made up of Peanut butter and vitamins. And the stuff is saving lives. Strangely it is called "Plumpynut". Ever heard of it? Might be worth buying some stock in the producing companies! I just remember hearing that Dr. Brown always traveled with a jar of peanut butter in his travel case. It would be a terrible thing if the world had to go in that direction, but wonderful to have the stuff to save the children who could be saved, as is hppening in Niger.

Uranium stock to sell off to other countries? , many doubted it but those that needed the rumor), Nothing maybe there but plenty of starving children.

Of course here is the problem. If the crops fail because of the lack of water ........... where are we going to get the peanuts grown? ..... I wonder what the shelf life of the stuff is? ..... An early morning off the subject ( but not .... talking about things that are urgent .)

Course all that reminds me of an old George Carlin bit .... where he is talking about a line of thunderstorms that the radar has picked up ..... but of course it has also picked up a line of incoming ICBMs ...... so .... why sweat the thundershowers? Elizabeth
James Barrett

peanut butter

Post by James Barrett »

Here is a question I wish someone in that country could answer ...

"It is cheap to produce and deliver, so why is it not being manufactured locally and given to children all over Africa?" asks Adrian Hartley, a white Kenyan author and commentator on Africa. "These governments always have money to buy their Mercedes cars and guns — so why not some plumpy'nut?"

http://www.msf.org/msfinternational/inv ... =full_html

JDB
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14, Hello, Hello
I say FIELD ,you say feld, you say negative, I say positive.
This could be our song?
All the way from the UK to you,hello
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QShSmpI0r9k
Flowperson,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4tP5QeQ2y8
sorry Elizabeth about the youtube,
first one is hello goodbye by beatles,
next is a FIELD of dreams clip,one about a man with a crop in a FIELD, he is told to make a baseball FIELD, in the FIELD appear deceased people.
A man on here started a thread about crop circles, not me, I just wander about in them following FIELD alterations

Lets see Mikado get as many felds in as my fields?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14, Hello, Hello
I say FIELD ,you say feld, you say negative, I say positive.
This could be our song?
All the way from the UK to you,hello
Lets see Mikado get as many felds in as my fields?
Kevin
kevin,

As to fields, I did say nice deduction but I wanted to correct the actual spelling and by the way, just look at that comedian from a temple field who has a lot of nothing.

Positive.....negative....it is a matter of relativity. You can reference holes, I will reference the filling of the holes....kinda like male and female, even in current flow. Nature.

Mikado
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
If his name had been spelt with a field, I doubt we would have had the biefeld brown name.
Watch out for other hidden things, you can only see what is not visable, if you look with that which can see the invisable.
It depends on what makes something visable?
I consider that is due to space moving at different speeds in opposite directions.
The slower it goes , the denser it becomes .
In outer space it is almost equal speed.
Then as many flows meet at a point, they form a geometric spinning ball that is denser than all around it due to positive and negatives coalescing , as the dense ball expands it forms more geometric shapes upon its surface due to the surface area expanding and the geometry been ever formed more and more upon its surface, this go's on add infirnitum, with a less dense area forming geometrically around the ball of expanding mass, this grows addinfirnitum in accordance with the expanding mass of the ball.
This carries on and on with the capatience between the surface and the outer edge of the less dense area raising continuously.
This carries on and on , with a huge electrical consquence as the ball becomes ever more resistant to the free flow of space travelling through it, until a point arises where you would call the ball a star.

The geometry of the area around the origonal ball creates smaller areas where the self same system creates variable size other balls dependant upon the geometry of the area of space.
All of this is carried out on a fixed system of lines that are arranged in parallel groups of nines.
The fixed nature of this defies what our normal senses and sensors percieve.
But fixed is how I percieve it due to what I detect and how it is fixed .
Circulations occur upon this fixed system in circles and all kinds of geometric shapes, with everything always been attracted to its nearest point of least resistance relative to its size and influence of all other circulating similer balls of mass.
It is hugely complex, but simple, I keep it simple, or I would go stupid.

So the exact maths and formulations are not my concern, its horses for courses.
I see the invisable, then report what I see best I can.

The bottom line is that everything is one, made from and part of one, nothing dies , nobody dies, its all out there past , now and future.
And everything is connected to everything else in such a way that there is no time, the speed of light is only a certain visable spectrum of density relative to the ability of the observer to view a specific density.

I hope my words make sense?, I KNOW what I mean, but lack the language skills to verbalise them fully.
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hi Kevin..I'm with you as far as visuals go, and it mkes sense to me if the aetheric model of the universe is accepted.

More and more these days I'd like to know all of what resides in the research papers and records of Thomas Jefferson Jackson See at Stanford. I wonder did TTB look at his work or was he made aware of it ?

Being a highly educated and proficient astronomer, and a believer in things that we seem to visualize, I'll bet there are some revelations there. Also, he was the Navy's astronomer for many years at the first and , for many years their most important base/shipyard on the west coast, at Mare Island east of San Francisco.

And guess what was based there for many, many decades...the Pacific submarine fleet !

So many questions, so little time.

kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

They seem as though they don't want you to see see.
I have tried before, the stanford site does not appear as though it will open?
Any safe crackers here?
Kevin
fibonacci is king