Chapter 67 (Sidebar): Flying Saucers in the Bible

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
grinder
Senior Officer

lab notebook #1

Post by grinder »

Thanks to Andrews site which Mr. Twigsnapper mentioned, take a look at this, the FIRST entry ?

1. A Review of the Situation regarding Gravitational Isotopes

Leesburg VA, Oct. 7, 1955

(a) An announcement has been made both in the newspapers and on the radio (within the last few days) that the contract for the launching gear of the proposed space satellite has been awarded the Glenn S. Martin Co and the contract for the rocket motor to General Electric.

This brings to mind the statement of M. K. Jessup in "The Case for the UFO" --- "If the money, thought, time and energy now being poured uselessly into the development of rocket propulsion were invested in a basic study of gravitation, it is altogether likely that we could have effective and economical space travel, at a small fraction of the ultimate cost which we are now incurring, within one decade".

As to a study of gravitation, there are two phases --- (a) the dynamic and (b) the static. In dynamic considerations, electrical energy causes a local distortion in the gravitational field which results in the generation of a ponderomotive force and motion results. In the static considerations, an electric situation exists which causes matter to be lighter (or heavier) than it normally should be.

Townsend Browns words right there at our fingertips. Wonderful! grinder
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Andrew...I really like your site's new look. Pulls you right in.

Elizabeth...Some of us WERE aware in the 50's. The story for this film, which has been remade once in 1978 and is about to be again, was written by one of my favorites, Jack Finney, who also later wrote the two very best time travel novels.

flow.... 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwHU3rCu2Yc

...and meanwhile down in Peru:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070918/sc ... U0XD2s0NUE
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Persepolis

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Thank you for finding that post on Persepolis for me Paul. On re reading what Mr. Twigsnapper happened to say then I realized that it really does fit in to what has just been said here so I hope you don't mind, I want to copy it so we can all see it again and maybe talk about it. You all know about Mr. Twigsnappers messages. Sometimes it just takes awhile to " get it". At least for me. And there is something special, lyrical about his words. See if you agree.

this is from one of the posts in a very interesting thread. More comes up about " Bentfeather" too. His name seems to be coming up here and there. And Mikado you cemented the realization for me that I had to pay attention to this avenue. Its too strange a name just to come up with as you did ..... I will not let go of this.

viewtopic.php?p=3253&highlight=persepolis#3253 Twigsnapper wrote this in November ... last year.

"I just mention him because Bentfeather had been alot like me in my youth. Pretty much a rough character. We all figured to be burned up and shoveled out. Then amazing things happened.

We were all taken on "interesting trips". And eventually I came to realize that each trip that you are given is highly personal to your own sphere of reference. Bentfeathers travels with Morgan were meant to give him a certain slant on the world as it REALLY was, for him. This is information that can not be taught outright. Each person has to be in a certain place, at a certain time. That was a question that Paul asked very early on and I am proud to say he is well on the way to earning the answer. Sometimes it takes years of going from one onion peel down to the next. Sometimes it happens in a flash.

For me it was with my knees in the mud in April of 1945. For Bentfeather I understand it was seeing an ancient ruin once called Persepolis ... for each of us it will be something different. At least that would be my hope. "

And of course now I am getting a better and better understanding of what " trip" meant to Bentfeather. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

and maybe not the first time

Flow,

regarding your thing about Peru and " Body Snatchers" ( which by the way I am too chicken to see. Gort was enough for me. )

During the early fifties near Santa Fe there were several occurances of " green fireballs" which acted very strangely and drew alot of attention so it just could be .... with all of our talk of earth bound intelligences, just occasionally something ELSE does come in from outside and something else not always friendly? The possibility is always out there. cue the ominous music. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And Elizabeth...I would be greatly remiss here if as a "deadhead" I didn't point out that many of us here are on "long strange trips". And mine seems to be turning into a "doozie".

flow.... 8)
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth,

In regard to the "green fireballs" -- a positive interpretation has been advanced, by some of the contactees, that at least part of their function was to neutralize some of the radiation released into the atmosphere in the Southwest from the various nuclear bomb tests. Could be. After all, no satisfactory explanation was ever advanced, that I'm aware of, even though this phenomenon was studied rather extensively by Dr. Lincoln La Paz and others.

As ever,

Griffin
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Twigsnapper,

I'm pleased you like the new site format (and to everyone else).

The Jessup / Townsend comment you made can be backed up in part, by a personal letter dated May 31, 1976 from Townsend to William Moore,
"I knew Morris Jessup and admired his dedication and writing. NICAP assisted him financially during one of his expeditions to study Mexican craters."
I'm thinking he took several trips down there, but I can't remember offhand and I don't have any information on the craters he studied; however, the typical blog on the internet says:
"Jessup traveled extensively in the jungles of Mexico and Peru, where he became intrigued by the "perfection" of Mayan and Inca and pre-Inca monuments. Much like 1971's "Chariots of the Gods?" author Erich von Daniken, Jessup believed that these structures could only have been constructed by the use of some aerial craft directing the work."
Apparently he also spent time in Teotihuacan, Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu. Interesting business for an astrophysicist. Especially the trip studying rubber trees (I think) at the headwaters of the Amazon.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

new interpretation

Griffin,

Thats a new slant that I hadn't considered. The green fireballs showing as sort of a "mop up" crew for radiation? That would explain their presence at White Sands certainly. I hadn't heard that thought expressed. And this was promoted by certain contactees? I would like to follow this thread a little more. Can you give me a little more information?

I understand that Teller was most exercised about the appearance of these things and I believe he was quoted as believing that they were some sort of Russian " weapon development" .... which was interesting because none of them ever seemed to do any harm .... or make any real noise .... and the green color was different than the things that had been seen in Europe which had been knicknamed foofighters. You are right I think . No one came to any conclusions on the things.

I had thought ( my own private theory) that they could have been some sort of plasma " drone", perhaps taking samples. But the idea of them actually removing radiation from the environment? Well, that's a hopeful thought. Maybe too optimistic for me , but I do like the slant. Thanks for telling me about that side of the possibilities.
Elizabeth
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth,

This perspective on the Green Fireballs was told to me by a contactee who had a connection to Adamski at one point. Apparently both he and Adamski had received this information in their communications with ETs. It could be considered as part of the obvious pattern of ET involvement in “saving us from ourselvesâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

optimism

Optimism should bring forth naturally and without ending. but I didn't mean to write this message twice and now it won't delete. So it is sort of never ending! "

. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

optimism

Optimism should bring forth naturally and without ending. I agree with you. Sometimes though when the flow is blocked and damned up , even if its just a momentary thing, its easy to lose the feeling of the flow. Thanks for reminding me that its still there.

Does anyone have a copy of the " Philadelphia Experiment" by William Moore. available to them. As I recall he mentions Jessups trips into Mexico and some sort of strange meetings that Jessup had with his friends just before his unfortunate demise at a place called Matheson Hammock ( a swiming area not far from Homestead). Jessup apparently was over excited about something and declared to a friend that he was on to something " REALLY BIG" (or words like that) but it was obvious that whatever he had learned was too much for his mentality at the time, which some have reported as " fragile"

I haven't explored this direction at all, just made a note of it in my research as I sped past, looking at other things. You know that we have not devoted much time to the story of the " Experiment". It might turn out to be an interesting subject since the names of Adamski, Jessup, and all things Philadelphia Experiment seem to be glomed together for some strange reason. It might well be worth a look.

Thanks Griffin for the response. Elizabeth
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: one thought

Post by Langley »

grinder wrote:I read whqt you say Langley

But what if I had read your words in the sixties? I might have been a whole lot more shocked. Even upset over the tie between " Flying Saucers" and the Bible. How much trouble did the author have getting this book published, what year? Anybody know? I'll bet he was turned down more than once just on the title alone! grinder
Smirk. Youre generally too good with the keys.

Jonathon couldnt get it published in Australia, it was a limited run job done in the USA. It cost him. It was a good read.

I was tired so I typed fonetically . though I should know how to spell Anchor What.

On another note, could it possibly be that the drenching of a volume with negative ions has what is generally an over looked effect? Im thinking zero point field. atoms. As negative ions build to sufficient density, in relation to the zero point field, are they seen as a circuit might see a semiconductor? ie could a stable negative ion density act as a transforming gate? More likely to occur spontaneously in a liquid medium (dissolved salts) ?
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Here's a little something on the Peru fireball/sickness thingy that happened there a couple of days ago. From the crater pic, it sure looks like an impact to me. Spin machines are now officially universal.

flow.... :)

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/0 ... ex.html?hp
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

loose nukes

Post by twigsnapper »

In response to your post on the " fireball" in Peru. It might be that the thing never did make contact in that exact area and what they are finding now is a natural occurance which provides an adequate cover for the event..

The little side story about a " shot down unit" would have as much merit I would think. If though, that was the case, the place ( wherever it impacted) should be crawling with teams whos main concern would be to sweep up any possible dust bunnies or parts thereof.

Its an interesting story.

twigsnapper
Griffin
Senior Officer

Post by Griffin »

Langley,

Yes, you’re on to something here. I was going to post on this subject eventually, but now is a good time. I’ll speak from my personal experience as a long time practitioner of Chinese qigong (also written as chi gung and pronounced chee gung; the Pinyin system uses the Roman letter “qâ€
Last edited by Griffin on Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.