It's a small world after all.

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

fresh eyes

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hello Slick

When Trickfox asked how old you were I don’t think that he was actually as interested in the number of years but more a statement of amazement that you hadn’t heard yet of MJ12.

I am drawn to sometimes remind him (and myself) that there are folks out there ( And Slick is happily one of them) to whom all this STUFF really has had no bearing on their lives!

For all of the rest of us, I see that Flow has already chimed in and Kevin and I am sure that there will be more.... we have read and read and reread this material until ( as Flow put it) our “ ears have smokedâ€
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

You take the first step, right with you

Post by Victoria Steele »

Elizabeth,

If you decide to take the first step into all of this you know that I will be right with you. And I venture to say that I will not be alone.

But its Sunday you know! Paul isn't even plugged in! And if we go wading off he will never be able to find our tracks! So I vote we wait a little for him. Serve him right! And we will push off in the morning? I have alot of notes. You KNOW I have been just waiting for this.

Trickfox. You and I are like a couple of older warhorses. We really want to be flashing white horses dancing in the moonlight! (but you and I know there is probably more involved here than that.) Still its a great image.

And Flow, I think you have known the essence of all of this for a long time . it is better to dance than to march. I can hear the music and I am sure you can too. Kevin has known too ...........

The rest of all of this " Disclosure " stuff is just that.... marching.

Lets see what happens when we look at all of this with a new understanding of what it is to "Listen for the sound of time"! Victoria
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Victoria and Trickfox:

I sure enjoyed your discussion regarding Jimmy Buffet, Wackyhut (that's what I've come to call it, personal stuff), Desdamona (Othello's wife whom he strangled in a jealous rage, or a female rapper from Minneapolis), Howard Hughes, and cookies "n muffins being baked. I don't think that TTB's technology being used for cookie cooling is so far off base in the discussion. My impression is that we're all entering territory where the smallest bits of information may have large significance.

Keep in mind that naming conventions and the synchronicities that turn up over time through the repetitive use of names, lays down unique patterns in a cultural millieu dominated by linguistics.. This has lots to do with tracking information through intergenerational time tunnels. Now today, what is the connotation of "cookies" ? Well it might connote a blue, fuzzy, Jim Henson puppet that incessantly yells the word when "cookies" are not being fed to him. I love the way his eyes roll (sorry).

Or these days "cookies" are invisible cybernetic tags invisibly attached to those entities who navigate through the oceans of data on electronic networks in order to wend their ways towards desired information outcomes. Cooling , at least here in the valley of "sin city" (much of it still being built by the Howard Hughes Corp.), has a lot to do with stubbing out annoying activities, such as someone who is "hot" and who is winning too much at the blackjack tables.

So a "cookie cooler" invention might fit here somewhere according to my standards of evaluation, at least linguistically. And besides the annoying doofuses that produce disinformation and misdirection revel in word games.

Anyway, this entire exercise has given me an idea of what to do with my time this evening. Let's see, chocolate chip or brownies ? Hmmmmm.

flow.... :P
Last edited by flowperson on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dancing is better than marching
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

good idea

Good idea! Stock up on COOKIES ... going to be a long trip. Need Cookies! Talk to you all on Monday! Victoria
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

last mango

Post by twigsnapper »

I'll take some mango/chocolate chip cookies. Theres a place in Nassau that specializes in that, an acquired taste but a favorite. Cookie Monsters come in all sizes shapes and colors. But you can find them there at the Townsend Cookie Company (real place)

Elizabeth. May I suggest that you hold back on this campaign? You know that the swamp is out there and how much energy it takes to wade through it. I ask that you wait on the solid ground that you and Paul are treading. Your assistance to him at this point will be far more valuable in the future.

Victoria. I know that you have just been waiting for this chance, so go if you want. I know that you will make an impact! Just remember what I said about the faint scent of the fox. Its hard to follow in this kind of swamp and there are some real professional red herring throwers out there. But if anyone could go make a difference I know that it would be you (and whoever else in this forum who wants to spend their energy in this direction. Just remember that swamps don't always have bottoms and this is an old version of what I used to call " Blue Water tactics" You , as part of your disinformation plan, draw investigators out so far in the water that they have to swim ... and in doing so they tire .... and eventually give up. Alot of blue water out there kids. )

Navigator. All advice greatly appreciated. twigsnapper
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

And don't forget "The Swamp Thing". I just loved Adrienne Barbeau...in that movie... that is.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

ah yes

Post by twigsnapper »

Him too, though frankly less scarey than the Creature From the Black Lagoon. twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Never heard of PI-40

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote: So...... Now this is the very first time I hear of PI-40, and quite frankly....it looks like Greer seems to be talking about something similar to "The Caroline Group",

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS?

Trickfox
No Mr Trickfox, you are not the only one but...........the "Caroline" may have operatives in it but it is not "THE" Caroline group, it just doesn't make sense.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

I agree

Mikado,

I agree. I have a feeling , from what I have been seeing, that the FBI and the CIA ( and other agencies)probably had Caroline operatives laced in them too but that doesn't make those agencies " Caroline". Remember the onion. Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

so.. now what?

Post by Trickfox »

Well now....
SlicK_G you are the person who led us to the edge of this swamp with the question.
Seems to me like everyone agrees that there are SOME similarities with what Greer and others are putting out, however as many in our little group here has pointed out, the general public has been carefully directed into a bottomless swamp, -and for what purpouse?

Remember, the internet will become more and more a place of confusion as all norms of journalistic integrity are flushed away and historical events are spun to look like anything other than what they truely were.

Personally, I think I'd rather wait for Paul's next chapter rather than wade into this swamp (again). Perhaps we had better all walk back out the way we came in to avoid "the quick sand".

So.... Slick.... tell us more about the horses.... How do the trainers get them to whip their tails back and forth to the music. The dancing is hard enough I suppose but how the heck do you explain to an animal how to wag it's tail, and I'm surprized to find out that a horse can wag it's tail that way. (or is it just a natural reaction to the music)

For those of you who need a reminder of the OTHER topic we were talking about, please visit Slick-G's posted video; http://beboframe.com/FlashFrame.jsp?Siz ... 3309347442

I'm going to look at it once more because it truely demonstrates something about inter-species communications. Something which goes beyond "marching". THE VERY LAST TEN SECONDS OR SO IS INCREDIBLE BY ITSELF. (AS THE CROWD'S REACTION SHOWS)

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: ah yes

Post by H. Short »

twigsnapper wrote:Him too, though frankly less scarey than the Creature From the Black Lagoon. twigsnapper
I'm a sci-fi fan; never was much into comics but one summer I was visiting a nephew of mine and he was all excited about a new Swamp Thing episode. To be polite I took one to read and got hooked, read all the issues he had. Great stuff, it included trans dimensional travel, if I remember correctly - for those who don't know, Swamp Thing was an elemental entity of earth, which allowed for the opening of such dimensional portals, especially when the Black Knight (Batman) tried to killed him... :)

Regarding "Blue Water tactics", I entirely agree. As far as I am concerned this whole nonsense about UFOs, little green men, sauroids, insects, etc. is just that: all nonsense. Its human technology and government funded if not necessarily government controlled. By that I mean that the government of the people, by the people, and for the people seems to be a pleasant dream and not much more. I know some here have suggested a centuries long campaign by the forces of good to oppose the forces of evil, but I can't go back that far. I can start in the 19th century with the robber barons who conspired to suppress knowledge and scientific advancement in order to maintain their control. Then you fast forward to WW II with the insane collaboration between the Allies and the Mafia prior to the Sicily campaign - but since much of the wealth of the robber barons was based on the Chinese opium trade it was a natural step for some. The CIA was actually corrupted before its birth, and during the Vietnam war it got entirely out of hand. More money was made from their involvement in drug trafficking than in official budgets. If you wonder about the goings on in the SW at military and 'sovereign' indian reservations, you don't have to look any further than the drug traffic from south of the border. I'll admit I had never considered the fact that the sovereign status of the tribal lands was an open doorway for 'legal' CIA activities within the boundaries of the US - that was an eye opener.

I'll also admit to a personal bias against the CIA. Before I went to nam the older hands told me explicitly to stay away from those two faced double dealing back stabbing blankly blank sobs. As it turned out my assignments never involved any direct contact which was fine with me, but in later years I had dealings with their twin: CIA II, otherwise known as USAID. Double dealing two faced back stabbing .... the only one of the sorry bunch who was worth a damn was Thomas Blacka, and I was a little sad to hear he'd been killed in Lebanon - but I wouldn't have care a bit if it had been any of the others.

So, while there may be many players down in the rabbit hole I don't have any doubts as to one of the entities nor which side of the line its on. But I haven't a clue as who could be on the other side. My main thought here is if the research for this book is actually going in this direction, I hope to hell you actually know the ramifications of what you're getting Paul involved in.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fear,
When I first started boxing, the really ,really hard thing to do was actually to step into a boxing ring.
The fear was almost debilitating, you were beat before anything started.
Once you overcome the fear, its the opponent that maybe fears you.

Sometimes when swimming in the ocean, I sense the same sort of fear, I can't see what is in the water, so if a piece of rope or something touches my leg, I visualise a shark out to eat me, and suddenly swim ever so fast.
Paul has the right idea with the frogman outfit, just go down into the water and have a look whats there.

I find nothing to fear , except fear with where I walk, if some lizard faced creature knocks on my door, I will put the kettle on and make it a cup of tea.
Everything is one, good and bad.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: ah yes.....but

Post by Mikado14 »

Short wrote: Then you fast forward to WW II with the insane collaboration between the Allies and the Mafia prior to the Sicily campaign - but since much of the wealth of the robber barons was based on the Chinese opium trade it was a natural step for some. .
I have almost always enjoyed your posts but I need to ask a question or two. You have no "place" listed on your profile of where you hail, and I thought I wanted anonymity, however, you mention the robber barons. The period of the Robber Barons was approximately from 1840 to the crash of '29 and in actuality, the Sherman Antitrust Act really was the death knoll but some like Jay Gould found ways around it.

Where is your source that they were involved in the Chinese opium trade? I have read almost all things "railroad", which is what created the age of the Robber Barons, and have never run across this. For some reason, I can't see Stanford, Vanderbilt, Dodge, Gould, Carnegie etc into the drug scene.

I think you are confused when it comes to American Capitalism for there are two basic types: those that provide according to market conditions and; those that use political connections to avoid competition or corner a market. The Robber Barons where of the second, just look to Leland Stanford and the Central Pacific Railroad.

If I am wrong, please show me your source or is it just a feeling or personal conclusion?

Mikado

***edit***

Never mind HShort, there are more important things that need done then to satisfy my curiosity.
Last edited by Mikado14 on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

keeping out the cold

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

You asked ..... " Where is your source that they were involved in the Chinese opium trade? I have read almost all things "railroad", which is what created the age of the Robber Barons, and have never run across this. For some reason, I can't see Stanford, Vanderbilt, Dodge, Gould, Carnegie etc into the drug scene."

I am sure when HShort digs enough he will find those connection, if he decides to do that. Of course that information while it was actually happening was well buried, not dinner table conversation at those fine tables. But did you actually think that there would be no interaction with an industry that was counting on the Chinese to physically build railroads for them? The opium trade is a nasty business and always has been but has been used through the centuries. And it was laying tracks in a new country too.

I know you have a warm coat and regard it well, but it couldn't keep out all of the cold. twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

ramifications

Post by grinder »

I agree with you HShort. I am inclined to consider the ramifications of putting alot of energy into this " swamp". All of us know what it is. I can see that it will draw off alot of energy and Mr. Twigsnapper has already said " go if you want" but notice that he has pulled Elizabeth away from the edge.

I don't know. Its not that I am afraid of what is out there and what will be uncovered but I have the feeling that all of that can happen later and really doesn't have anything to do with the current effort, which is the life of Townsend Brown.

Because of that I don't want to draw off my time and energy talking about the CIA and the drug trade and robber barons. I am sure thats a fascinating story but I don't want that to be my main focus.

Mikado .... what about Afghanistan right now? Bumper crop of poppies this year I understand. And our CIA connections with South America. There is more mud there than I care to slosh through....

and I am speaking from sort of a personal experience in that. I understand that my Dad was killed in a gun battle down there. And I am pretty sure that he was on the " good guy side" from what I have been learning.
So I hesitate at this swamp edge and ask myself. Where is my time best spent? And I think I would rather concentrate on where Dr. Brown went next. grinder