Who Are Those Guys??

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Radomir
Senior Cadet

wife called you a what?

Post by Radomir »

Would that be a tree-toed sleuth? Three-toad? I never could get that one right...:wink:

Very punchy here on a Friday afternoon as if you couldn't tell. At some point in the next few hours I will go home and hoist one in honor of Mr. twigsnapper and the rest of our merry crew. Then off for two weeks' vacation--though I will be checking in occasionally, can't keep me away.

Bon weekend, all.

R.
grinder
Senior Officer

movie party

Post by grinder »

OK, well its been a long time since I was "volunteered" to be a "guardian??? at any movie party involving a scad o f9 and 10 year old kids. Major undertaking. And bring the Brinks truck by the time the tickets were bought and those stupid little kid portions of drink, candy and popcorn boxes were handed out. We musta taken up two full rows with the adults on the outside ... to just sort of , you know ... contain the energy.

TRANSFORMERS

OK, I gotta say. It was worth the money. In the end its the best of everything. The World is saved from a sinister force, New awesome friends are won who look upon humans with benevolance and regard. Humans have learned that they can in fact account well for themselves, secrets of their past have finally bubbled to the surface and been dealt with. A good point is made for things not being hat they seem and things hiding "in plain sight"

The kid at the end gets everything. The girl AND the hot car! What more could you ask?

But the strangest thing. Sitting there I am realizing that this is an ANCIENT story told over and over again. The battle between good and evil. (Zoroaster??? Gilgamesh sp????) The forces of good coming to the aid of the humans to engage in that battle ( The Bible???).

... the idea that here have been secrets held and then used to "back engineer. Hidden bases????

The special ops team that doesn't take no for an answer.

The special group 7 picking the deepest trench to dump the remains????

and the whole time when Washington is pictured I found myself looking for those damned concrete squares and the rainbow fountain. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Saw that too

Post by Trickfox »

I saw Transformers yesterday too. I saw it in FRENCH, because it's the only language available in my area of the world.

I was impressed by the action sequences and I agree with Grinder on the rest.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: Who Are Those Guys??

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S wrote:
Anybody wanna hazard a guess?

Thanks,

--PS
Are we still guessing here!!!

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Looks to me like the official-looking type on the right is none other than George Elsey, who was instrumental in arranging the Oct, i950 trip to Hawaii and Wake Is. for HST et al.... His resume' shows him to be a "good" guy without doubt

At least they look alike and part their hair on the same side of their head, and he's dressed prettly appropriately for a Presidential aide.. My guess is the other is a scientist or mathematician who worked with TTB on the esoterica that we are dealing with here. At least he certainly dresses like the people that I knew on campus who were immersed in such stuff.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/hstpaper/elseyhst.htm

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Elsey?

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:Looks to me like the official-looking type on the right is none other than George Elsey, who was instrumental in arranging the Oct, i950 trip to Hawaii and Wake Is. for HST et al.... His resume' shows him to be a "good" guy without doubt
I'm sure Elsey was a totally stand up guy, and his role as HST's administrative assistant from 1949 to 1951 certainly puts him in the time period that interests us.

But considering how Chapter 62 ends, let's hope your conclusion above is a case of mistaken identity.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yeah...I know, Pushcheck and Spirito. But you must admit, the resemblance is at the least, striking. Besides, a Navy man in such a sensitive position inside the White House with such esoteric duties as delivering decoded messages to FDR and HST ? He's certainly dressed for success. And you know what they say about the Navy spooks, "Once ONI, always ONI".

Some pretty famous people were ONI during WWII, among them the actor Robert Montgomery, and of course John F. Kennedy, who failed two physicals trying to enlist, and then ole' Joe got him a commission in the Navy without much trouble. One of his duties at ONI was to make periodic trips (always with partners) to the Philadelphis Navy Yard to check on the progress of projects there.

I'm with you though, alias names muddy the water in so many unwanted ways. But nobody said anything would be simple in decoding the truth in the rabbit hole. Write on !

grinder
Senior Officer

muddied water

Post by grinder »

Now there is a REALLY interesting observation. Our eyesight might be getting just a little faded but the truth of it is ... they DO look alike. Maybe though if there was a way to put the two photos together on te same page we could put this question behind us?

But I have to say. Just because names don't match means nothing. I know for example that I caught on once to my Dad using a different name than his own. Of course maybe he was a big time criminal and I just didn't know about it and an alias at the time was important but .... I don't think so. Anyway, names mean nothing really.

How do you know that Puscheck is Puscheck and Spirito is Spirito? Those were the names that Linda knew them as , right? Well. She first met them in Florida in the summer of 65 I think ( could be wrong) she made the comment that Spirito wouldn't smile, that she had to really work at getting a smile out of him. Well, MAYBE he just had a whole hell of a lot on his mind at the time.

Where was Elsey in the summer of 1965? Where was Spirito? They do look alike. And there was that statement that they were somehow connected to Nassau. Wasn't it " our men at Decker? Or something like that?

Maybe just reaching but have to look down every rabbit hole without assuming. Notice some interesting things about this resume?

Officer, United States Naval Reserve, 1941-1947; Assistant Naval Aide, White House intelligence and communications center, World War II; Assistant to the Special Counsel to the President, 1947-1949; Administrative Assistant to the President, 1949-1951; Member, Mutual Security Agency Staff, 1951-1953; Vice-President, American Red Cross, 1958-1961; President, American Red Cross, 1970-1980; Trustee, George C. Marshall Research Foundation, 1973-1983; Member, Harry S. Truman Library Institute, 1973-1995; Member, National Archives Advisory Council, 1974-1979

What did we just ask about what he was doing in 1965-1966? According to this bio .......nothing .... there is a blank from 1961 to 1970.!Did he just take a vacation? Or are those records simply " not available?????"

Funny how these people seem to disappear for years at a time, career wise.

grinder
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Mistaken Mis-Identities?

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:How do you know that Puscheck is Puscheck and Spirito is Spirito?
The forums strike again! Why didn't I think of that? All the people in this story have multiple identities. Why not Puscheck and Spirito (or is it Spirito and Puscheck?)
Where was Elsey in the summer of 1965? Where was Spirito? They do look alike. And there was that statement that they were somehow connected to Nassau. Wasn't it "our men at Decker? Or something like that?
I know that S&P have a connection to Nassau; where did you see something connecting Elsey to Nassau? Been a lotta stuff go by in the last couple days, I mighta missed that, too (hell, I missed Elsey's name the first time I read Twigsnapper's post too late the other night).
Notice some interesting things about this resume? ... What did we just ask about what he was doing in 1965-1966? According to this bio .......nothing .... there is a blank from 1961 to 1970.! Did he just take a vacation? Or are those records simply " not available?????"
Let's see, how far is it from Nashville to the Truman Library in Independence, MO? Perhaps a phone call or two is in order.
Funny how these people seem to disappear for years at a time, career wise.
Must be down here in the rabbit hole somewhere...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

We should also keep in mind that naming conventions are one of the primary symbolic tools used in sophisticated intelligence programs that span significant lengths of time. What might the names "Puschek" and "Spirito" symbolically mean in an environment where time is immaterial to desired outcomes and events? Intergenerational human event management structures seem to be suggested here.

Did one represent some attempt to "push" some sort of agenda that involved "Czechs"? Did the other represent certain spiritual influences that facilitated such actions ? Just speculating here, but I think you can see the confusion and misdirection that naming conventions might bring to large scale projects. And if nothing else, that's what we're all dealing with here. This all may be hints of a project that likely spanned great and uncharted expanses of time. And if one of them happened to be Elsey, and if he just happens to have been ONI, what might that imply ?

I'm not saying that these two guys are anything other than silent thugs who may have accompanied major players on their assignments over the years, but it does fit a pattern of sorts that is even repeated quite often in Biblical mythologies.

Yup... lots of confusion in the ole rabbit hole, especially when random vortices are entered. By the way Paul, The Truman Library has excellent on-line access to its records, but to examine most documents you would have to travel to Independence, MO. Nice little suburb.

Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Archives

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:The Truman Library has excellent on-line access to its records, but to examine most documents you would have to travel to Independence, MO. Nice little suburb.
I have a friend here, a musician named Dana Cooper, who grew up in Independence and says he set off a cherry bomb on Harry Truman's front porch. Wrote a great song, "Harry Truman Built A Road."

I'd like to see the whole file on that Wake Island trip. Especially the parts they don't want to show me.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...Go for it ! Write on !

Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Is Independence, MO anywhere near Kansas?

Post by Paul S. »

flowperson wrote:Paul...Go for it ! Write on !
I think you mean "ride" on.

Follow the Yellow Brick Road.

I've contact the library, will see what they have to offer on that file first.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

coming together and heading for Paul!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

How odd all of this is.

Well so far I think that the links between " Spirito" and Nassau are pretty solid, at least in our minds.

But you both are entirely right. We don’t know if those are their birth names or perhaps as has mentioned perhaps they are sort of a chosen name for the chore ahead. In that case Spirito reminds me quickly of Spitirtos and that just lends a whole new flavor to things. And if his REAL birth name was George Elsey?

We have Lindas testimony about meeting the two individuals before they even moved up to Philadelphia in 1966. She links them to Nassau. I guess that she overheard William Stephenson refer to them as “ Our men at Deckersâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

another thought.

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Anyone consider the thought that Mr. Elsey might still be quite alive and able to answer all of these questions for himself. If of course, he decides to? Mr. Franklin is still with us ... Are you Mr. Elsey? Elizabeth