Chapter 60: No Need for Formalities

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

back to teleportation

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Langley,

Back to your posts about Edward Air Force Base and "teleportation".

Since Paul has diverted the flow of conversation about the thumpstick to another post, perhaps we can go back where we need to go, or at least I WANT to go . Edwards, teleportation? Some connection with this group of scientists formed up in 1942? I can sense vibrating threads." Come to me your magic island, come to me ... come to me ... "South Pacific, sorry)

Anybody want to go explore this area with me?

Due for vacation, might walk out in mid-discussion but I am here now and time is awastin. Elizabeth ( as I find things I intend to edit this post so its going to grow, I hope.)

Oh, well .... looks like we are not the only ones talking about ... quantum entanglement , teleportation ...... take a look at some of the organizations asking for papers on these subjects. This is not back yard science here folks. http://www.unm.edu/~isnps/conferences/c ... apers.html

Looks like much more . I especially liked this statement:
Despite this contemporary focus, we would like to maintain a forum that stretches our intellectual capabilities and imagination, to study advanced technical disciplines ranging from communications, power generation/storage, and propulsion to investigating current (Relativity & Quantum Mechanics) and advanced theories (String & etc.) that will broaden our understanding of the relativistic space environment. Moreover, the global prospective toward space propulsion will aggressively continue moving forward regardless of current U.S. positions. The knowledge base gathered from the global prospective will allow for a more competitive international environment forcing a quicker return to research in space propulsion and power once the U.S. has dealt with its near-term priorities. A session is added that concerns itself with improving our understanding of Einstein’s field equations and how they are applicable to future propulsion schemes. Thus, we hope this forum will maintain a flow of ideas. Furthermore, this forum will keep the doors open for advances in more non-conventional propulsive and power approaches that yield tremendous technology and economic dividends in both investment dollars and potential applications for future generations.

We are not alone! ...... Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

and then this

Post by twigsnapper »

And Elizabeth, go further down that post. You will hit this, which I KNOW you will recognize.

"This session will deal with theoretical and experimental analyses associated with the potential of quantum theory to provide advanced communication channels for use to space systems. Topics of interest will include, but not be limited to: advances in quantum theory, interpretation, and practice with regards to wave function collapse, quantum entanglement, cloning, teleportation, and communication. Capabilities of particular interest would include communication schemes that avoid the 1/r2 law, support higher bandwidths than possible with classical communications, afford better security, or are capable of communications at superluminal speeds. Papers submitted must follow established scientific norms, placing the work in the context of current knowledge, specifying relevant references, identifying assumptions and presenting sound arguments that lead to significant conclusions.

Go to Submission Form

F06. Theoretical Considerations – Warp Drives,
FTL Speed Travel & Others

twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

Aerospace corporation

Post by Trickfox »

Mr. Twigsnapper

I noticed that the group you quoted included a chairmanship from Aerospace corp. I remember meeting with their corporate security officials back in the mid to late 80s, and it seemed at the time, -that they were interested in advancements of this type as far back as the mid 80s. They were also preoccupied with Shuttle payload security.(At least that is what I sensed at our meeting in El Segundo)
Co-Chair: Gregory V. Meholic, Aerospace Corporation, El Segundo, CA, 310 336-2919, [email protected]
What I was unaware of is the ".org"!!!!

Is this Aerospace corp. a non-profit organization?
Man... I should have paid more attention to these details twenty years ago.
I knew they were testing my knowledge, and I told them that I was underqualified to give them advice, but I did volunteer to fly up to Silicon valley to talk to a few C3I experts about their "issues", and I did send them a written response.

They asked for my CV, and I brushed them off for some bizzare reason. I guess I thought that they were not really interested in my talents, but they just wanted to identify me anyway. At the time I was influenced by another high profile individual who held a former high position in Federal Law Enforcement (SAIC).

Doesn't mater now I guess because I think I found the correct nitch anyway. I just went up the mountain by myself instead of joining the "B" team. It now looks like twenty years ago things were already shapping the path I am now pursuing, and that to me sounds very interesting, and revealing of this thing we call "destiny".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Morgan's Agenda

Post by Paul S. »

Hey kids,

I've got a little time before I disappear once again over the horizon for week to catch up with the forums. After today, you all will have to talk amongst yourselves until I get back (June 11).
Victoria Steele wrote:What would bring him back?

THE BOOK. but why? Did he have something to do with inspiring Paul, with making the connections that started this whole thing.? And once it was started. WHY did he step forward?

Were you stuck with the story Paul? Without Morgans sizable input could you have brought the story to where it is now? I seriously doubt. But I think there is more.
Whether or not it was intentional, Morgan's input has certainly proven inspirational, I'll say that much. I don't think I'd have a story at all were it not for his contributions (and other "pen pals" I've adopted over the years). So, yeah, that is certainly part of his agenda.

I do think that there is more to Morgan's "agenda," but all of that will be revealed... in the fullness of time (love that expression).

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

"Bricks"

Post by Paul S. »

grinder wrote:Bricks huh? I wonder how big and how "ugly " you have to be to apply for the job?
Big, yes. Ugly? No.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Langley
Senior Officer

Re: teleportation experiments

Post by Langley »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Langley,

In one of your most recent messages you ended with................

Not your average Air Force Base!!!!! Maybe Morgan was showing Linda something but couldnt say what it was!!!

fed American Scientists: http://www.fas.org/static/about.jsp
Teleportation experiments at Edwards AFB ."
.........................................................................................................
I looked up the link but could find nothing that said anything about Edwards and Teleportation experiments. Did I just mentally cruise right past it? If so can we go back to that spot and talk about that? And may I ask? What called this to your attention? Fertile plowing ground here! Elizabeth
Hi Elizabeth, sorry about the wrong link, the google listing for it is:

quote:
[PDF]
Teleportation Physics Study
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034. Teleportation Physics Study. Eric W. Davis. Warp Drive Metrics ... AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND. EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048 ...
www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf end quote.

Im double checking it now, while I wait for it to download, It goes back to when I was a soldier from a sheltered childhood, thrust into basic nuclear physics from a safety perspective, and the insight that gave my young and quite religious mind. The physical world is barely here at all. And in my quest re atomic vets, (I was in the cusp, after the atomic tests, but around people (My Captain was US trained and had knowledge I wasnt allowed to have) and I have spent a number of years doing things. Everything the military does is like 3D chess. You cant judge it on the surface facts. So when Paul mentioned the AFB Morgan took Linda, I looked it up, and its next to White Sands, and incorporates Trinity Site, another link (tenuous but up my alley) with Groves, and Morgan suffered an illness related to chem/rad /genetic factors. And the film basdge stuff and high gs, and so I started web surfing for trans dimensional military stuff and sure enough, its there. And apparently there was a bit of a kerfuffle about it and the funding.

Yea, that is the right link www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

That is the report. Nature is not what we think it is. And you can bet your boots anything in the public domain is at least 40 years behind the eight ball. Now, if Morgan can be healed, and I have no doubt, what is conventionally considered matters for the priests may also be in fact matters
for the scientists. There are a few precedents for this.......

Of course as 17 yo realising I was mainly empty space (few arguments there!) then what was the pattern that kept the whirling bunch of random atoms that made me in synch? Beyond the Uncertainty Principle, there is a program running here. And if its possible to project the astral body, and that body is a material body on a finer structure, then there is a means of
interacting between domains. And maybe thats what the Germans were working on, cause, the Nato military seems to be doing so.

I read a book years ago written by a retired Carrier air conditioning engineer called "The ghost on 731 Mhz" (some Mhz or other anyway) in which he describes the technology and names Philips as having it. ie cross dimension communication. From one order of existence to another, from one level to another, to one universe to another.

Atoms as explained by some one else here are just manifestations of energy. Various energies can exist in the same "place" and "space".

An awful lot of atomic scientists gained an awareness of the Program that was running. Even the Japanese (Shimizu) emphasized from his WW2 atomic research the similarities between the nature of reality he gained
and faith based philosphies like Buddishm.

It seems to me to take Linda where he did just to pick up a chopper,
was a message of some sort to Linda on Morgan's part.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: regarding agendas

Post by Paul S. »

Mark Culpepper wrote:You know when a diplomat takes up a new post in a new country he normally has to "present his papers" to that government. They usually make some sort of a ceremony out of it. But those papers give that ambassador the weight that he needs to conduct business. They verify his position of authority. So I am just wondering, once those pictures hit the forum ...... how many silent members of the forum will go .... Oh its the real deal . Theres ********s thump stick. Then what might happen as far as information flow goes? Like finding my Dads knife and then later having Mr. Twigsnapper describe it in detail ..... suddenly you know .... these guys are the real deal here. MarkC
You know, Mark, that's just a really nice, warm, satisfying, thought. I can feel a little spine-tingle reading it. I hope you're right. Would be nice to hear from some other hidden voices....

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Langly wrote:Yea, that is the right link
www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf
That 88 page PDF was a good find Langley.

Wonder how Charles Yost got included in the distribution list on the last page? He was one of us. It is like the government finally wants this technology to be available but they want us to develop it for ourselves? Like how Transdimensional Technologies in Huntsville existed for a year or two, gave the world the lifter, then disappeared.

But there are two ways to look at all of this. Maybe they don’t want this technology to be available, and to stop it they are setting themselves up as a source of information and misleading everyone. I still cant figure out why they gave the world the Lifter. Was it to steer us off course? Or was it intended to stimulate interest in electrogravitics?

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lighthouse

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

This is just my own personal hope as to why the "lifter" and perhaps even the "ionic breeze" made it to the publics attention. I am hoping that they are standing as lighthouses in the very dark world of Townsend Brown and some of his companions. Things that are out there, undisputed, for all to see, .... and directly traceable to the work that one man did. No way to sweep that under a coverup carpet. No way to disavow the validity of it all. Every time I see an Ionic Breeze or see a fellows homebuilt lifter I simply go " YEA!" Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Yost

Post by Paul S. »

greggvizza wrote:Wonder how Charles Yost got included in the distribution list on the last page? He was one of us.
That's an interesting comment... hmmm... You sure he was "one of us" ?

I met Charles Yost in the spring of 2003, just as I was falling down the rabbit hole... I found him to be capable, agreeable, and excellent company. It was through Charles that I met Michael Bahnson, who shared with me his family stories, photo albums, and the tape of Bahnson that many of you are familiar with now.

But Charles felt strongly, and has stated numerous times in Electric Spacecraft Journal, that there is no "electro-gravitic effect."

I confess, that had me confounded for a long time -- at least, until I began to appreciate the difference between the Biefeld-Brown effect in a SOLID dielectric as opposed to the EHD effect in a fluid dielectric.

In fact, just this week I had a phone conversation with Richard Hull, who has taken over ESJ after Charles passing, and the conversation we had was, I think, quite revealing.

Richard concurs with Charles' conclusion, but it sounds to me like their judgment is confined to the EHD/Lifter technology. When pressed on the issue, Richard could not recall any occasion when any tests were performed with solid dielectric materials in a vacuum. So Richard concludes "no body has proven that there is an E/G effect," but by the same token, he finally had to admit that (unlike the Lifters) nobody has proven that there is not, either.

I find it curious that Richard has arrived at the conclusion he has in the absence of any real evidence. But, that's the kind of guy Richard is, strictly from Missouri.

Still, it would be nice conduct such tests again (again, assuming they were indeed conducted in the 1950s...).

Oh, and, one other thing, on the subject of the Bahnson lab film footage: Richard thinks what we're all seeing is the out-takes. He thinks that there is another film somewhere, the actual compiled material, and all we're seeing are the cuttings from the cutting room floor. mmmm... Mr. Twigsnapper, got any insight on that one?

Is the film we've all got just the outtakes? Is there other footage somewhere? OR.... something else outside the either/or continuum?

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Bum Steer

Post by Paul S. »

greggvizza wrote: I still cant figure out why they gave the world the Lifter. Was it to steer us off course? Or was it intended to stimulate interest in electrogravitics?
Per my previous msg, I think it's the former.

The lifter is "ElectroHydroDyamics" -- the B-B effect in a fluid dielectric. And it does not work in a vacuum. So get it out there, tell the world it's an "anti-gravity" effect, and then when they demonstrate that it doesn't work in a vacuum, the technology is declared a dead end.

But I don't think Brown ever claimed that there is an "electrogravitic" effect in the EHD technology. Others have done that for him. And there is no more effective form of "disinformation" than that which others produce for you.

It takes a leap of faith and imagination to make the jump from one manifestation of the effect that does not work to another manifestation that does.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

leaps of faith

Post by twigsnapper »

And it takes a leap of faith to see beyond the words " no notes were taken from 1958 to 1967". (IN THOSE NOTEBOOKS) And "No effects were shown (IN THOSE OUT TAKES) ..... just as in the effects not shown in one but available in another.

Of course to some. The inability to see an effect means that it does not exist. And that will continue as long as the mindset refuses to see other possibilities besides .... either ...... or.

I didn't answer you the way you wanted to be answered.

As far as disinformation is concerned? All it takes is some entusiastic know- it -alls and a couple of half truths. twigsnapper
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

I would bet then that the marvelous 88 page PDF that Langley found contains a bit of disinformation interwoven in such a manner as to be unnoticeable. When I saw Charles Yost's name on the distribution list, all I could think was, why did they want him to have this?

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

I enjoy when it comes around to the lifters again. Look at these two definitions. The first is a definition of the Biefeld-Brown Effect from Townsend Brown in 1977 (a brief discussion and the rest of this quote is at http://www.qualight.com/stress/).

[quote]"The basic Biefeld-Brown effect is quite simple. It is manifested as a departure from the Coulomb Law of electrostatic attraction, in that the opposite forces are not equal. The negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode, so that there is a net force of the system (dipole) in the negative-to-positive direction.The Biefeld-Brown Effect states that in a highly charged, two-electrode system, the positive electrode will "lead" the negative electrode in the direction of the line between the two electrodes, or, the negative electrode will appear to be more attracted to the positive electrode than vice-versa. The negative electrode appears to “chaseâ€
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

maybe misinterpreted

Post by twigsnapper »

Andrew,

When Dr. Brown used the expression that something was an " ashtray product". You were right in the conclusion that it didn't mean all that much to him but you are incorrect in considering that he thought the development was a "throw away" item. A matter of semantics perhaps and perhaps you are more correct than my understanding.

I always took that saying to mean that the " lifters" and the "air purifier" were " ashtrays" to catch the burning embers of what they actually represented. Something not allowed out there yet and put into a different form. The "ashtray " products were just that. Ashtrays.

Paul can verify this perhaps. Should not be too hard. Not too long after Townsend Browns trip to Paris he came back to demonstrate a "lifter" to a group of the Armed Forces. The location was Dupont Circle and the security in the building was high. I say that because I was part of that and I was there also and perhaps Linda Brown can remember this because her father made quite the issue of having her attend the meeting, though she never interacted with anyone there and was given strict instructions to not speak. It was extremely important for him to have her there. I am not even sure that the men saw her sitting there off to the side.

Dr. Brown said to the attending Admiral (perhaps I can supply his name later but he was quite in evidence in Dr. Brown life then and with some other organizations which meant much to Dr. Brown) " In all of your knowledge ... if I supply power to this unit, will it move?" His voice boomed out! The answer was a couple of harumps and "we are wasting our time here" looks and of course the direct " Of course not" And THEN Dr. Brown said, as he turned the dial further and further and as as it lifted further and further "are you ready to bet your career on that?" It was a magic moment. Dr. Brown could be quite a showman when he set his cap to that.

I tell you this to remind you that the year is 1956. Do you think that those little lifters lilting and swaying and sometimes snapping are what became of that technology? twigsnapper