Bruce Cathie UFO's and Antigravity propulsion technologies

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

On a lighter note,
Just in case something within this thread is overlooked.
http://www.textism.com/bucket/fib.html
Think about that when you look into this eye.
http://touregypt.net/museum/tutl34.htm
Then look with both eyes, and think electrically, note everything, the materials employed, the eye pointing to lines with rectangles either side, think magnets, think wings, think about the snake.

Its all in code, left for those that can see, just as revelations is, and what is left in Peru.
What goes around comes back around, though this may be a big daddy, when the suns polarity switchs, anything then is possible, its awesome, but is as deadly as a cobra.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Justice League

Re: picking up the proper trail again

Post by Justice League »

grinder wrote:I suggest we do as Mr. Twigsnapper advised us to do weeks ago. Recognize the "red herring" and get back to that trail which is our intent in the first place, what he calls the " faint scent of the fox"

And thank you Trickfox for exposing "William Warwicks ( Justice Leagues) agenda.

Try shifting to this thread. More productive.

viewtopic.php?p=6523#6523

And oddly if you read the entire thread to "get back on track" you will find the word "Compass point" used more than once. grinder
So you think i am associated with this movie being made...

THe only thing i smell is the amazing of Bullshit you people dream up.
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

THESE ARE A SAMPLING OF ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE TWO INITIAL POSTS I MADE.

YOU ALL MADE THESE COMMENTS BEFORE I EVER HAD CHANCE TO POST ANYTHING MORE THAN A BASIC “FOUNDATION,â€
Justice League

Re: against my better judgement

Post by Justice League »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Its against my better judgement to even respond to you but it seems I have made other mistakes too and this will just be the last of them.

You say that this is a waste of your time and energy and I totally agree with you. You need not spend it in this direction any longer. Its a sadness, but you know thats the truth. Go somewhere else if you wish and try to teach a new group what you have apparently failed to teach this one. Good Luck to You.

Elizabeth
What you say is true Elizabeth. But i do not understand why you stand for it? You know that what these people are saying about me is so ridiculous it doesn't just border on paraoid delusions, it is paranoid delusions.

There is nothing here but a classic "mob," mentality. I am one of the most open minded people on the planet. How do you think more skeptical people will greet this kind of mentality? Is this how you want TTB's legacy to be remembered, by this kind of representation? This is the kind of rhetoric that represents TTB?

You called me out of the blue, and said - GO FORTH...

And I did...

Then you said come and join the forum, despite my concerns that this very thing, this situation with Paul would come up...

I know you can't answer these questions publicly, but you should really think about the company you keep, and stop walking around on eggshells. No one should ever feel like they have to walk around on eggshells.

I didn't know TTB - but I know enough to know that he at least had the courage of his convictions. At least he tried as did I to rage against the machine, to suffer the daggers, to do the right thing...

You know where to reach me.

"Qui Tacet Consentit"
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: and this

Post by Mikado14 »

Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Sweety its already been done E=MC2

You cannot define matter except in using light in the equation. C=Light. m=mass E=energy

Simple - elegantly.

IF light is both a wave and a particle then it is a vibration - like a harmonic, like an electron jumping shells, there is no "in between," shells.

Thus when we measure light - we can see "waves," only but what is a wave - but a vibration, a result of harmonic wave a frequency.

PERIOD. ><
Sweety?

I have read Cathie and how he derived it. No experimentation was done. It is all done empirically from the information that I have read.

Your constant use of profanity only shows the individual who must resort to it for they have no command of the English language, or for that matter any language. You have displayed a self-rightousness about what it is you know. You act as an individual who feels compelled to yell louder, the same words, to get their point across and win an argument. If that doesn't work, you just swear at them.

You are an impudent little boy. In an argument, whisper, you will be heard better. Little minds equal little patience.

And one more thing, you and Paul are nothing alike. He and I had a minor run in due to similar natures but was quickly ended through calm discussion. Since then we have become fast friends recognizing each others talents and respecting that. Take it for what it is worth, a story just like your Irish mafia one.

Like the alien says in the end of the movie Buckaroo Bonzai, "So what, Big deal"

Mikado
1. when did i swear at you?

You have used the words "you people", "this forum" etc. with your profanity. Since I am a part of this forum, you have used profanity with me. Either speak intelligently without the profanity or don't talk. I have never in any educational environment that I have been in or debate where the need to resort to profanity was justified and it is certainly not justified here.

2. E=mc2 has been proven to be 99% right on large scale (planetary) generalizations, it falls apart in Quantum Physics and the Very large...Shall I list all of these things?

The formula you have quoted is only a small part of the theory you are attempting to discuss. And I have read Cathie and he states that he is no mathematician or physicist but yet he uses simple algegra and pulls certain formulas out of thin air. As to the speed of light, certain schools of thought are now saying that it is not a constant throughout the universe. But then that would shoot the legs out of Cathie.

3. all of science is based on theories and then testing hypothesis and then synthesis. THere is no such things as 100% certainty LOL~!

Do you really believe what you have just written above? A hypothesis would come before a theory. Since you have used the word "synthesis", you must be referring to the Hegelian dialectic which is the "thesis", the proposition and the "antithesis" or opposition which then leads to the "synthesis".

You sir are attempting to state "theorems" which are statements generally accepted as true or worthwhile without proof. Answer my previous questions, leave out the innuendo and if I am wrong about what I have said, show me an experiment that can be performed to establish a theory to work with. Otherwise you have nothing but an idea and there are plenty of them but no one wants to put their money where their ideas are and either prove or disprove.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:

Sweety its already been done E=MC2

You cannot define matter except in using light in the equation. C=Light. m=mass E=energy

Simple - elegantly.

IF light is both a wave and a particle then it is a vibration - like a harmonic, like an electron jumping shells, there is no "in between," shells.

Thus when we measure light - we can see "waves," only but what is a wave - but a vibration, a result of harmonic wave a frequency.

PERIOD. ><
Sweety?

I have read Cathie and how he derived it. No experimentation was done. It is all done empirically from the information that I have read.

Your constant use of profanity only shows the individual who must resort to it for they have no command of the English language, or for that matter any language. You have displayed a self-rightousness about what it is you know. You act as an individual who feels compelled to yell louder, the same words, to get their point across and win an argument. If that doesn't work, you just swear at them.

You are an impudent little boy. In an argument, whisper, you will be heard better. Little minds equal little patience.

And one more thing, you and Paul are nothing alike. He and I had a minor run in due to similar natures but was quickly ended through calm discussion. Since then we have become fast friends recognizing each others talents and respecting that. Take it for what it is worth, a story just like your Irish mafia one.

Like the alien says in the end of the movie Buckaroo Bonzai, "So what, Big deal"

Mikado

You have used the words "you people", "this forum" etc. with your profanity. Since I am a part of this forum, you have used profanity with me. Either speak intelligently without the profanity or don't talk. I have never in any educational environment that I have been in or debate where the need to resort to profanity was justified and it is certainly not justified here.

2. E=mc2 has been proven to be 99% right on large scale (planetary) generalizations, it falls apart in Quantum Physics and the Very large...Shall I list all of these things?

The formula you have quoted is only a small part of the theory you are attempting to discuss. And I have read Cathie and he states that he is no mathematician or physicist but yet he uses simple algegra and pulls certain formulas out of thin air. As to the speed of light, certain schools of thought are now saying that it is not a constant throughout the universe. But then that would shoot the legs out of Cathie.

3. all of science is based on theories and then testing hypothesis and then synthesis. THere is no such things as 100% certainty LOL~!

Do you really believe what you have just written above? A hypothesis would come before a theory. Since you have used the word "synthesis", you must be referring to the Hegelian dialectic which is the "thesis", the proposition and the "antithesis" or opposition which then leads to the "synthesis".

You sir are attempting to state "theorems" which are statements generally accepted as true or worthwhile without proof. Answer my previous questions, leave out the innuendo and if I am wrong about what I have said, show me an experiment that can be performed to establish a theory to work with. Otherwise you have nothing but an idea and there are plenty of them but no one wants to put their money where their ideas are and either prove or disprove.

Mikado
Yeah you are absolutely right!

Have a nice day!
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote: Sweety?

Mikado

Mikado

Have a nice day!
Run Forrest Run!

I have tried to discuss Cathie. I am attempting to discuss what you have said. I have asked questions but they go unanswered. Why? Because I didn't conform to your rules that you first posted about using <> ?

You are looking for an argument and I capitulate to you.

If you are serious about discussing these ideas then PM me, otherwise as you have said......

....Have a nice life and say hello to all the superheroes in the Justice League. (that is about as much tripe as I am willing to stoop to)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

kevin.b wrote:On a lighter note,
Just in case something within this thread is overlooked.
http://www.textism.com/bucket/fib.html
Think about that when you look into this eye.
http://touregypt.net/museum/tutl34.htm
Then look with both eyes, and think electrically, note everything, the materials employed, the eye pointing to lines with rectangles either side, think magnets, think wings, think about the snake.

Its all in code, left for those that can see, just as revelations is, and what is left in Peru.
What goes around comes back around, though this may be a big daddy, when the suns polarity switchs, anything then is possible, its awesome, but is as deadly as a cobra.
kevin
You forgot the Djed Pillars flanking the Ankh the symbol of life - ET life.
THe Djed Pillars are electrical insulators. look at any power line and you will see them everywhere. One definition of the Djed is a power symbol.

Oftne the kings were depicted with a long double prong staff with an angled thing on top. The two prongs were a positive and negative electrode, when they tapped it on the floor of their throne, it completed a circuit and when they spoke into the top piece, it translated what they were saying. Also the batteries and capacitors in the staff could be used to power a stun gun effect when the pointed the two prongs at a slave etc. We have them today...that's where the whole idea of magi-c wands come from...

Also the fibonacci series is just like a harmonic resonance, each new series of numbers is the sum of the previous, this is just like wave propogation and resonance effects, octaves etc.
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: 1. when did i swear at you?

Mikado

Have a nice day!
Run Forrest Run!

I have tried to discuss Cathie. I am attempting to discuss what you have said. I have asked questions but they go unanswered. Why? Because I didn't conform to your rules that you first posted about using <> ?

You are looking for an argument and I capitulate to you.

If you are serious about discussing these ideas then PM me, otherwise as you have said......

....Have a nice life and say hello to all the superheroes in the Justice League. (that is about as much tripe as I am willing to stoop to)

Mikado
You must have missed my answer:

Simple - elegantly.

PERIOD. ><[/quote]

Did i miss another questions?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Justice League wrote: Did i miss another questions?
I gave you a chance to correct yourself but you choose not to. The first order harmonic of 700 cycles is 350, it is not a simple move of a decimal point.

nuff said, remember, this forum is not deserving as you stated in another thread which also means me.

Mikado
Justice League

Re: only one reason

Post by Justice League »

twigsnapper wrote:I would have only one reason to answer this thread again and that is if Bruce Cathie himself posted with his impression of the possibilities (or impossibilities) of his work having a connection with Townsend Browns. THAT I would enjoy seeing. Much more important to deal straight from the horses mouth than from the other end. twigsnapper
That's funny i thought you said i shouldnt be impressed by his work and ideas and thoughts?

So which is it?
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Mikado14 wrote:
Justice League wrote: Did i miss another questions?
I gave you a chance to correct yourself but you choose not to. The first order harmonic of 700 cycles is 350, it is not a simple move of a decimal point.

nuff said, remember, this forum is not deserving as you stated in another thread which also means me.

Mikado
Yes you are correct and becasue you are correct everything i have to say is completely wrong. Satisfied?

COnsidering you haven't heard any of my evidence that Cathie was on to something - you are correct. I am so sorry i troubled you, you really know your decimal points and cycles and first order harmonics - so I will have to defer to your knowledge of these things since you are an expert- clearly.

But just one question, how does your question pertain exactly to the evidence you have yet to hear and to cathie's theories being correct or not? LOL - I am really stupid , please enlighten me.
Justice League

Re: The sad truth

Post by Justice League »

Trickfox wrote:OK, well Justice has shown it's true colors.

This whole thread is about a movie on Cathie's ideas which is being released in January 08.

I guess Cathie figures he can hang on to D. Brown's legacy.

I was in contact with him last night and what he says about talking on the net is less credible than his whole book premise.

I will quote him:

I have never talked about my research on the net. Fact is I have never searched the net regarding comments about my work. A waste of time.

They have been trying to down-play my findings for over forty years now and if I ever cared I would have given up years ago. Universities are not very happy with me because I have upset classical physics. A CIA agent told me that they teach harmonic maths to selected students (secretly).

I precalculated atomic bomb tests weeks ahead of time for government and intelligence agencies several times to prove my point. I do not need any approval of my work from close minded people who have not taken the time to realy study it.

I am too busy to get into hopeless arguments. I will be long gone before my research will get any approval from these people.

I just have fun finding new things.

Kind Regards

Bruce Cathie

Maybe youre just too busy talking with James Gainer, and Ian James Colmer, AKA "destiny pictures" about how to promote your new movie by blasting away at people in our forum

Well here is FREE ad for your new movie FOLKS.

Look at it carefully now because your plan to piggyback off of this rabbit hole is about to be flushed down a wormhole BUD......

By By now.

Trickfox
I just thought of some really good advice for you. But first is that picture of you - or are you insinuating that photo is of me? My photo is on my website just click www at the bottom.

Also you should consider becoming a spy novelist or something, becasue you have a great imgination and einstein once said that imagination is more important than knowledge and that definately applies to you.

While you are at since are such a super sleuth, please call those people you say i am in cahootz with and do me a favor and tape the converstion and post it here so everyone will know my true purpose here - as you and others have implied. Please mention my name and my website so I can be in Cahootz with them, perhaps they will offer us both a writing gig? what do you think?

WIth your imagination and my knowledge who knows what we can dream up eh? :lol:

:roll:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Justice League wrote: Yes you are correct and becasue you are correct everything i have to say is completely wrong. Satisfied?
As a matter of fact I am not. You appear to be quite intelligent but you feel that the only way to make your point is via sarcasm. My intent originally was to get into the the order of harmonics but you are the one that got defensive with the sarcasm.
Justice League wrote: COnsidering you haven't heard any of my evidence that Cathie was on to something - you are correct. I am so sorry i troubled you, you really know your decimal points and cycles and first order harmonics - so I will have to defer to your knowledge of these things since you are an expert- clearly.

Are you thick? What do you think I have been trying to do? Do you think I have an enormous amount of time to go and read about Cathie? I spent over two hours reading about this man's postulations, theories or whatever you wish to call them and all you can do is use sarcasm and direct it to the forum in general.
Justice League wrote: But just one question, how does your question pertain exactly to the evidence you have yet to hear and to cathie's theories being correct or not? LOL - I am really stupid , please enlighten me.
Again, sarcasm, but you have asked a question. My question was directed to draw you into a discussion of the order of harmonics that Cathie was talking about. I was talking the order of harmonics as to wave propagation as in transmitters, oscillators, etc. to see what your answer would be and you responded that the first order would be 70. I went and reread Cathie and I think you should as well.

Again, I will talk no more, I am now running, I am a coward for I dislike sarcasm that is dripping and the use of vulgarities to explain oneself. I am sure that those traits afford you enormous opportunities in business as well as life.

Best

Mikado
Justice League

Post by Justice League »

Ok now that we are done with niceties I will share a little bit of what i know about cathie as it relates to TTBrown, not for the peanut gallery, but for the silent majority who should not lose out because of a few loud mouthed people.

In cathies book the harmonic conquest of space he posited in chapter about cayce that:

Cayce's location location was 36 deg 51 minutes....

then in the very next sentence he says he was forced to remove his books from the shelves but that everything is ok now...

Since you are all so smart what is wrong with what cathie said about Cayce's hospital postion?

(I said i would share my information - not give it away freely - you'll have to work for this knowledge just as i did for ten years.) :wink: