Chapter 58: Mileage, Folks!

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Chapter 58: Mileage, Folks!

Post by Paul S. »

... is finally ready for your amusement:

https://www.ttbrown.com/defying_gravity/58_Mileage.html

And now, on to Chapter 59.

No rest for the wicked.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
grinder
Senior Officer

set up for action

Post by grinder »

That was a very personable chapter Paul. I think I will always connect Dr. Brown and that dock on the bank of the St. Johns and his comment about Harvey. Wonderful glimpse into a family that was one hellofa strong unit together. And it does seem that they were "between duty stations" almost.

I wish I had been able to share that day with them, but thanks to you I at least know about it! Thank Linda for me. A view not available from any other source!

Spirito and Puscheck. As in ..... men in black almost? And a solid connection with "Nassau" and the new operation in Philadelphia. Decker himself came down to meet with "Nassau". What does that feel like? What do you think Mikado, with your knowledge of Decker. Does it feel like " buy out?" even sort of a " behind the scenes" buy out. As if maybe ... you need money, heres X amount. We are taking over your facility. Does that make as much sense to you as its making to me. They get into an established place, no questions asked from the outside. But the BIG question is .... what the heck was going on? Its no piddling project thats for sure. Look at the players!

Collecting sand? I vaguely remember an earlier conversation on the forum with someone who knew Dr. Brown on Catalina Island. He mentioned jars of sand then too! So what, I wonder was the fascination with "sand" along this trip. What sort of sand was there at Jupiter springs? Where else did they stop for sand and I really wonder why he was doing that. Sands a dielectric, right? or am I wrong on that?

Great building. Makes me dizzy just looking at the Drake. Penthouse apartment? The Best of the Best, looks like.

OK Paul, you have our attention now. Thanks for going on to the next because you know we are all going to be going .... Whats NEXT?
grinder
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

pedal to the floor!

Post by Victoria Steele »

Me, at nineteen or so, with a guy like Morgan waiting on the other end? A good car, tank full of gas? Watch OUT! Pedal to the FLOOR! But you know Linda takes into account her family and is wise enough to do that. We should all take a note from her. Having your own plans is one thing, appreciating the moment is an entirely different thing. Shes a wise lady now and was then too, I think.

And Morgan flunking out of college. A kid who can do a complicated crossword puzzle in his head, maintained straight As in highschool. I don't think so. He was just doing what Mr. ORiley told him to do. He was "leaving" his old life. Damn, thats a BIG commitment!

Oddly, I am familiar with the Drake. Had a friend who lived there for awhile (but never in the penthouse.) That had to be just about the best address in Philadelphia. Uniformed doorman. I was sooo impressed , but my friend was an accountant, too many words, not enough action .... the relationship didn't last!

Lets see , first Ashlawn, then a fine womens college, then the "remote" lab in Florida with visits to Nassau, now the penthouse in Philadelphia. I don't know how you guys are looking at it but there is money here folks. Obviously!

So just what kind of big deal was coming down? And I also find it interesting that Dr. Brown would have a "product" he didn't really care about as he set up business . Sort of reminds me of his Electric Mirror Company in Catalina much much later. I know we have to wait to consider that but doesn't it feel sort of like that?The insignificant product shades the other ... whatever that happens to be. Its like standard operating proceedures.

And sand? Where else did they pick up sand. Dr. Brown mentions sand in his lab notebooks.

You told us Paul ... there would be three parts to this section with Linda and Morgan so the next has to be crucial .... Just how heartbreaking is this going to get. I am so happy for her right now, I don't want it to end...... springtime in Philadelphia, walks in the Park, VERY romantic ( oh, that was me ... hold up) Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

River flowing north.
I have been trying to explain to people in the megalithic forums , why and when water will flow uphill.
Not that this particuler river may be flowing uphill , and similer to the nile.
It depends on the relevant gravity available, and why it will be different , especially at specific points upon the planets surface, lets say points where coral castle is sited?
Or where many pyramids are to be found, or where Silbury hill is sited, and up from the ground comes a bubbling water.
I stood in a near paddy field at the base of Silbury hill a couple of months ago, when we were dissappearing under water, and watched as clear crystal water bubbled up in a specific spot, You wouldn't think that anyone could find clear water in a field of water , would you?
The clear cool water has a different signal, a very powerfull packed with energy signal.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

sand and water

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Navigator,

It is odd that you would mention Coral Castle because if I am not incorrect it is located in Homestead Florida. The same general area the Browns had their " remote lab" Just an odd point that probably should be mentioned.

Dr. Brown collected sand from all over the world. I was told that after his death his family made sort of a celebration of "returning" those jars of sand to the beach on Catalina. Rocks too ... though they may have been collected in another country. It was the familys version of "you have served the cause well, be free!"

Dr. Brown was most interested in "anomalous sand deposits"
And also with sand that had undergone some agitation by water or wind.
Generally it was particularly fine and white. He collected sand from deep springs in the center of Florida ... and beach areas along the Atlantic coast.
The family stopped in Virginia Beach to collect sand before heading further to Philadelphia. I just wondered if anyone out there knows of any strange deposits of sand in that area?

And what you said about water being separate from other water ... bubbling up reminds me of a place tht was also a favorite of Dr. Browns.... in the Bahamas. Oh so many mysteries. Good to have company! Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...wonderful chapter. Reminded me of many days on the road with my folks when I was but a wee tad.

Edward Leidskalnen (I think that's how it's spelled) built the coral castle without help, with only a truck to transport the raw materials, and lifted blocks into place through (supposedly) leviation techniques that he learned in his native land Latvia. He never told anyone how he did it or shared much of his life with others. Indeed...a mystery of mysteries.

Don't forget that sand is the raw material for making glass, and is mostly silica, which is the key raw material used in making blanks for the manufacture of microchips.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

why Homestead?

Post by ladygrady »

I know that this is sort of a strange observation, (but I am known for those!) The Coral Castle was in Homestead Florida. The gentleman who built it (apparently by himself died many years before the Browns moved to Homestead )but I had the thought . "Why did Mr. L (can't spell his name, sorry) place the Coral Castle there in the first place? Apparently he moved part of it from Florida City and located it in Homestead. I just wondered why. Perhaps the things that kevin has been saying about "special places" might have had something to do with his abilities to handle blocks of coral that huge.?

And if that was the case, and there was something "special" about that area I wonder if Dr. Brown knew about it? Everyone always mentions his " recordings." but wouldn't it be important for him to pick the right spots? Are there " right spots " for that sort of energy ... whatever he called it?

All I can think of is Bogard saying ''' she had to walk into mine" ... Of all of the places that Dr. Brown could have moved did he ever say why it was Homestead? I realize that he had connections with "Nassau", but why separate himself? He could have just moved there first off?

The only other special thing going on in that part of the state was the CIAs presence at what they called the " Miami Station" but you haven't linked him that strongly in that direction so that doesn't feel right either. Does it? grady
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

ladygrady,
This is ,defying gravity ;an online "work in progress" ?
Because that is what will be different at Homestead.
More noticable dependant upon where the moon is.

Leerskin will have timed his rock movements to the relevant positions of the moon, and at night.
He could possibly actually see the alterations and their positions, I need my dowsing rods, Dr Brown will have had very fancy dowsing rods?
I tried to put up a picture of a great-cubicuboctrahedron,
to show the planet in a simplified way, with lots of points and valleys.
Not just a magnet, but many magnets all reacting to other magnets, some points are quite uplifting, I know , I have almost lifted off, did do at one circle when I discharged the whole thing, and went through the air, with the greatest of ease, and it makes you laugh (frequency alters?)
Kevin
fibonacci is king