BRAIN PRINTS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Elizabeth,

No one has mentioned the CIA media disinformation program that I recall. Since we are discussing mind control, it seemed the appropriate place to discuss Operation Mockingbird.

I recognized in the late 1970’s that an agenda was including in most of the news and much of the general programming. It didn’t take me too long to figure out the players. So, I decided to opt out of that particular form of disinformation. Too much “agendaâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

the reason I asked

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

The reason I asked Rocky was that LindaB had JUST mentioned the word "Mockingbird" to me, and someone else too , from another quarter. I just found it interesting that Mockingbird would present itself to you too.

Paul , I believe, has a picture of Dr. Brown standing in front of then current house ( I think it was 1969) in Pacific Palisades. The caption on it was " talking to "Chanticleer". Apparently (as I have recently discovered, some mockingbirds take a liking to certain humans! I think Thomas Jefferson was graced with this odd association too). In any case this "Chanticleer" for some reason, decided that Dr. Brown was someone to be called to, whistled at, made a big deal over and where other humans might have ignored the bird entirely Dr. Brown would stop and spend a few minutes telling the bird what a fine thing he was. The next morning, I understand, same routine. Its a nice picture of Dr. Brown. Perhaps Paul may remember it and maybe we could get it posted if he doesn't already have a slot for it in the telling of his story. If so, I guess we will see it then.

But to "Operation Mockingbird" You are quite right. Hollywood and the media were up to their ears in a dismissive and deceptive program. They are still at it as far as I can see but have you noticed that they are swinging now to a much more receptive stance concerning UFOs .... though the anchorman smirk regarding a sighting is still right there.

LindaB. Can you tell more of what you found about "Mockingbird"? (since I am taking the hint here that we need to look in that direction!) Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

going back to the 3 million volts

Post by grinder »

Regarding what has been brought up about Dr. Schwan.

I am sorry but I can't get that question out of my head. What were they doing with a generator that was pumping out three million volts?( During the last days of the war, somewhere not too far from Berlin?) And it seems just terminally wierd to me that he would be also working with "Lossy" material. Thats on ONE side of what seems to be a common interest between him and Dr. Brown.

But this guy is most interested in the dielectric properties of cells? What, human cells? Plant cells?

Then he goes on to end up working at the University of Pa? which is right down the "main line" from Radnor, which is where he chose to live. Actually I don't know the timing involved here but Schwan can't have been very far from Bala Cynwyd and the Decker Laboratory when Dr. Brown was there. Anybody know how close those two cities are? Was Dr. Schwan there at the same time? or somewhere else in 1966?

What is the connection? I get plenty of connections for Dr. Schwan to be at that point in time and if I looked hard enough I could probably see the hand of the group that Paul has dubbed " The Caroline Group". It looks like to me tht he proved which side he was on to his associates during WWII and they seemed to be able to contact the Allies with the information. Was that the Caroline Group at work during that time.? ....

BUT How would he have anything at all to do with what Dr. Brown was interested in? Three million volts. That probably interested him! Plenty! Special dielectric materials? I'll bet that got his attention too! I keep wondering what it is that he was after when he was bouncing around with ORiley. Looking for what information?

Were'nt they all in about the same area? somewhere near Berlin? And Dr. Schwan was able to stay at the Institute ( which had escaped bombing) ( am I right?) (What happened to the rest of the scientists at the Institute?

This is a wild thought and its OK if you guys want to kick it to the side. BUT .try this out for the wild side.

If Dr. Brown WAS working on some time of " Time Travel" with some kind of a "crew" in 1966 wouldn't they have a staff of people working on the effects of that sort of thing on humans? The summer of 1966? What is REALLY happening in Philadelphia? And what the heck does that submarine have to do with anything. Paul mentioned her during his speech in Vegas. And would that have been the " Philadelphia Navy Yard" context?

Are we BEGINNING to talk about the REAL Philadelphia Experiment here? Where things went so wrong with the crew????? Is this the seed for all that mythology? I'm getting really excited on this end because, frankly, I think I am on to something.

Did you notice the way Elizabeth responded when Mr. Twigsnapper supplied her with that mans name and it came up that he had associations with the University of Pa? It obviously REALLY meant something special to her. So whats happening here Elizabeth. What kinds of things are coming together finally for you?

A medical research team working with Dr. Brown .... he develops the " Time Machine" and they monitor the crew , and then when something terribly wrong happens you simply step in a disinformation program and call it " The Philadelphia Experiment".

Thats a connection that would make a whole lot of sense to me. Anybody thinking along the same lines? or am I all by myself again? Call out the guys with the white coats. grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Grinder,
Attraction,
just think it , really mean it, and it all comes around again.
Break FREE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY8jysdg
Kevin
Ps;
our right side brain is feminine.Its something in the WATER?
Pure space, pure positive spin space?
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

CIA program

Forgive me grinder, I haven't been able to look up what is out there on Operation Mockingbird yet and since I am the one who asked about it that hardly seems fair. But a couple of guestions while I am trying to get my act together here.

Almost everything I have seen, the consensus is that it was a CIA operation. Anybody come up witht the history of that operation yet. I keep falling into alot of agenda driven rhetoric about Bush and the Skull and Cross Bones and all of that . I just want to start with bedrock. If it is a CIA program ..... (or is it just an assumed , rumored progaram. ) I suspect it is real but I don't want to take the first persons word for it on the Internet. Its a great tool but there is as much ponyshit out there as there are ponys.

Thanks if anyone can add to my search.

And kevin. Unfortuneately I tried to check out that YouTube thing you sent but as you know my computer is ancient and I couldn't get through but I have to say ..... the comments left about it are not what I expected for this discussion. Why is it important if comments regarding it have to be so offnsive? Elizabeth
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Operation MOCKINGBIRD

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

LindaB. Can you tell more of what you found about "Mockingbird"? (since I am taking the hint here that we need to look in that direction!) Elizabeth
In 1948 Frank Wisner was appointed director of the Office of Special Projects. Soon afterwards it was renamed the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC). This became the espionage and counter-intelligence branch of the Central Intelligence Agency. Later that year Wisner established Mockingbird, a program (PROPAGANDA) to influence the domestic American media.
So who did the CIA "own"? The likes of The Washington Post, New York Herald Tribune, Time Magazine, Life Magazine, Miami News, Newsweek...

They (the CIA) presumably was able to influence what was written, and conversely, hide what they didn't want seen, and also smear a lot of political people, including Joseph McCarthy.

I don't know how long Operation Mockingbird ran. And I don't want to say any more than I have said, just in case.

Oh, and by the way, Mr. Twigsnapper, Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I have a quiz for you to test to see how Irish are you :) (Actually I got you a card, but I can't really send it):

1] Where does Green Beer come from?
2] How can you tell if an Irishman is having a good time?
3] What's Irish and stays out all night?
4] How did the Irish Jig get started?
5] What's an Irish windbreaker?
6] Why do leprechauns have pots o' gold?
7] On St. Patrick's Day, while people are searching for tiny little leprechauns, what are leprechauns searching for?

Answers:
1] Who care!! As long as it keeps coming!
2] He's Dublin over with laughter.
3]Pati O'Furniture!
4] Lots of green beer and too few restrooms!
5] Someone who has had too much corned beef and cabbage!
6] They like to "go" first class.
7] Tiny little women, of course...

:wink:
Happy St. Patricks Day 2007!
May the roof above us never fall in. And may the friends gathered below it never fall out. ~Unknown

Agus go gcasfar le chéile sinn arís, go gcoinní Dia i mbosa a láimhe thú
"and until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of his hand"

Two Irish Blessings, one in Gaelic. Thank you Mr. Twigsnapper for everything

LongboardLOVELY
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Operation MOCKINGBIRD (part II)

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Sorry I couldn't resist. I looked up when it was found out and when it may have died out... Looks like the general internet consensus is about 1975. That's almost 30 years of CIA censorship of the media. Just what do you think was censored (and censured), Elizabeth? That's what we want to find out. Of course, maybe it didn't really die out.

There are a few names of people who resisted, and got crucified for the actions. One person named Frank Snepp (former CIA op in Vietnam) tried to publish a memoir, and he sued for publishing rights, and the case went all the way up to the Supreme Court, but I guess he lost.

Katherine Graham, owner of The Washington Post, was in the CIA pocket. There are a lot of books about her. I remember studying about the situation in my upper division coursework, years ago.

Ok, I'm done. I really don't have very much about MOCKINGBIRD. It's all there, on the internet. And the little bit I remember here and there.
I remember people calling her Katherine The Great.
LBL
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
What comments?
That is what is important, The unseen.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

What is going on

Post by Trickfox »

I've been fighting off a flu hear. Mr Twigsnapper did you start this mess?

I noticed that nobodey has yet brough out the Lt colonel Aquino Military Psyopds connection to all this stuff.

Anyone care to guess why he thinks all of this "stargate Project" stuff is just smoke and mirrors?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

EMF Shielding

Post by greggvizza »

Radomir wrote:
However I have tested items like their copper-cloth and found it very effective at shielding from basic emissions like cellphone. Have no idea how it would fare against concentrated microwaves.
Standard Faraday Cage style shielding would be effective against most transverse electromagnetic radiation. Think of it. The microwave oven in your kitchen has 800 – 1000 Watts of GHz RF blasting inside it and the case of the oven totally shields it, even at a very close range.

Since the power of electromagnetic waves falls off very rapidly with distance (it follows the inverse square law, where the power decreases by the square of the distance), it would be extremely difficult to deliver more than a few Watts to targets at significant distances. Simple copper cloth shielding (as mentioned by Radomir would be more than sufficient).

The real issue is not transverse electromagnetic waves, which are easily shielded, but rather longitudinal electromagnetic waves. Longitudinal waves will pass right through standard Faraday Cage style shielding with no attenuation whatsoever. I have no knowledge of how to shield against longitudinal waves.

Gregg
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

via the Church report

OK, I guess I will agree now that it actually existed. According to the Church report.

http://www.answers.com/topic/operation-mockingbird

quoting from the above:

"Further details of Operation Mockingbird were revealed as a result of the Frank Church investigations (Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities) in 1975. According to the Congress report published in 1976:

"The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets."
Church argued that misinforming the world cost American taxpayers an estimated $265 million a year. [20]

In February 1976, George H. W. Bush, the recently appointed Director of the CIA announced a new policy: "Effective immediately, the CIA will not enter into any paid or contract relationship with any full-time or part-time news correspondent accredited by any U.S. news service, newspaper, periodical, radio or television network or station." However, he added that the CIA would continue to "welcome" the voluntary, unpaid cooperation of journalists. [21"

There is a loophole there as any quasi lawyer might point out. " enter into any paid or contract relationship with any full-time or part-time news correspondent accredited by any US news service. So that means .... leaks in your direction ....... and leaks back from you to the CIA are happily offered and accepted? Like the leak about Valerie Phlame? or the leak about "rendition teams?" or ...... you pick. Journalists don't need to be on the CIAs payrole to have a vested interest in passing along information which would be beneficial to the CIA. Getting information is the name of the game and manipulating that information is also an age old game as far as any intelligence agency is concerned.

Its pretty much still the same type of program that William Stephenson used when he turned disinformation into a tool against the Germans.( They patterned on his programs, remember?) The unsettling thing here of course is that the disinformation here is aimed at us, the American public.

The CIA has gone through some revamping since the rampant use of Operation Mockingbird, but disbanded altogether? I hardly think so. They have just reached for a different set of tools.

I have a tendency to watch the nightly TV news with the question always at hand .... so whats REALLY behind this? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

what?

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Grinder,
Attraction,
just think it , really mean it, and it all comes around again.
Break FREE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hMrY8jysdg
Kevin
Ps;
our right side brain is feminine.Its something in the WATER?
Pure space, pure positive spin space?
Just a really stupid question, How in the hell does the group Queen, dressed as woman in a music video, have even a modicum of similarity to the discussion here?

I would just like to know so that I may set my VOR back on course.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
I noted Elizabeths post talking of complaint, so I imagine private massages are been sent between people, thats fine, thanks for coming out front and saying what you think.
I am a Yorkshire man and say it as i see it, I expect the same, and dont mind what anyone says, as long as its honest.
I was simply trying to demonstrate about allowing both sides of our brains to operate, IMO, we have been corraled into only allowing our rational left side to fully operate.
From what I understand about Dr Brown, he was more than capable of using both sides of his brain.
It is about breaking free of conditioning, the clip just seemed to suit it.
I will not use such clips anymore as some seem to be offended.

It is not a sexual description when I say femine, it is very much more intuitive and able to think of many things at once, the world will be a lot better and more honest place as this takes over, this is the dawning of the age of aquarious, and it is my opinion that the planet is hurtling into a different portion of space, and the resultant alterations will lead to many more higher intelligence people of the likes of Dr Brown.
Bring it on, we need them fast.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

fair enough

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14,
I noted Elizabeths post talking of complaint, so I imagine private massages are been sent between people, thats fine, thanks for coming out front and saying what you think.
I am a Yorkshire man and say it as i see it, I expect the same, and dont mind what anyone says, as long as its honest.
I was simply trying to demonstrate about allowing both sides of our brains to operate, IMO, we have been corraled into only allowing our rational left side to fully operate.
From what I understand about Dr Brown, he was more than capable of using both sides of his brain.

It is not a sexual description when I say femine, it is very much more intuitive and able to think of many things at once, the world will be a lot better and more honest place as this takes over, this is the dawning of the age of aquarious, and it is my opinion that the planet is hurtling into a different portion of space, and the resultant alterations will lead to many more higher intelligence people of the likes of Dr Brown.
kevin
Kevin,

As you know and have experienced from me, is my interrogative nature. I will ask a question instead of sitting in ignorance. I know it has exasperrated some here on the forum and has precipitated responses that I was being insultive. Nothing could be farther from the truth, as you know by now.

I have reset my VOR and thank you for your answer as I see the course you were taking. The ability of a man or a woman to reverse and think like the opposite gender and use the other half of their brain, yes, I see it.

And one more thing, my Yorkshire friend, if you don't let others sway you when you are dowsing, then don't let them sway you when you post...speak your mind and we'll sort out the meaning as we go (or just ignore them as I do). A great thought or idea may be lost.

Mikado

PS: Just don't post a link without an explanation of what it is I am going to look at.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Bulwark
Space Cadet

fear

Post by Bulwark »

kevin.b wrote:Mikado14,

kevin
Left brain, Right brain....Two parts of the whole, the same but different. Does chirality apply here?

Why is it that when a girl exudes the masculine side she is a tomboy? Or if a boy exudes the feminine side he is called.......I can't recall if there is a word.

So when a woman decides to take wrench in hand and do that oil change she is independent but when a man takes vacuum to hand he is ......

Hmmmm, the dichotomy that society has. Woman have less fear than a man when it comes to "who" they are. I say to all the "men" out there to let that tear out when you watch "Love Story" or just smile and say "Isn't that beautiful" as you look upon a field of dandelions.

Bulwark

PS: Paul I just read your last two chapters.....I let the feminine side show when I finished the one....touche