BRAIN PRINTS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

BRAIN PRINTS

Post by twigsnapper »

New Topic, Sorry for the expansion here Paul. Important to have room.

For starts, try looking hard at this, after you get back " from the coast".

http://www.raven1.net/emr13.htm

Proud of you girls. Linda and Elizabeth. Go gettum. twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

we get homework?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Just tell me how that works exactly? Paul goes on a trip ? and we get home work? Neither of us is complaining mind you! Just wondered <g>

The first thing of course that I see is this statement that rings my chimes on several levels.

from http://www.raven1.net/emr13.htm

H.P. Schwan was a German scientist who came to the US under a military recruitment program after the war. He has worked at the University of Pennsylvania on numerous government contracts and set the first health and safety standards for electromagnetic radiation, adopted by the US government. In Physical Properties of Biological Matter: Some History, Principles, and Applications by Herman P. Schwan, 1982. "...Rajewsky and I had published a paper on the conductivity of erythrocytes, reporting, for the first time, dielectric measurements on biological materials extending up to 1,000 MHz. ...I mention all of these things to indicate the decisive role that the Navy and NIH played. Navy support has been available to me, in one form or another, ever since 1947, and NIH support since 1952.â€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

and then this, same source

And then this and suddenly I see where we are going and why.

US News & World Report, Jan3/Jan 10 2000, Page 67,“Reading your mind and injecting smart thoughtsâ€
grinder
Senior Officer

following closely

Post by grinder »

and this will get your attention from the same fascinating site.

Washington AP, May 22, 1988 by Barton Reppert Associated Press Writer, entitled, “Looking at the Moscow Signal, the Zapping of an Embassy 35 years later, The Mystery Lingersâ€
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Yup...psychotronics huh ?

Many of the most prestigious research institutions were neck deep into this stuff in the 70's and 80's. Lots of the leading Psychology Departments in the nation were involved, took the money, and ran.. Taken separately these projects, mostly funded out of ONR, AFOSR, and various Army research contracting facilities, were highly compartmentalized at the institutiojnal level so smart people might not be able to connect the dots.

However people talk at scientific conferences, and I was sometimes connected with some human factors psychologists who were involved and not very comfortable with it all. When one is "on the grid" there is essentially no privacy anymore, but then you all knew that. And if one is so bold to suggest coherency to all of this where there is not supposed to be any, then accidents and deadly diseases seem to magically pop up to chill the situations...at least that's been my observations over the decades. Very dark stuff...but then you all knew that also.

This is all about the "yin and the yang" and how to maintain a balance. Right or wrong have little or nothing to do with it all at operational levels.

flow.... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
grinder
Senior Officer

its chilling stuff

Post by grinder »

but I am willing to go investigate this stuff. Am I wrong here in thinking that SOMEWHERE there is something good to come out of all of this and maybe it has something to do with what Dr. Brown was "into", Maybe we will be shown something positive out of all of this if we don't get covered with horseshit first? grinder
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

my motto

Paul will tell you that my motto has always been ( and will be until I get my pony)

" There HAS to be a pony in here somewhere!" Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Further to the above post, some of you might find this link to be interesting. This all about how the brain functions as a self-organizing, self censoring, self-maintained life-control device. First the brain is stuffed to its limits with sensory information, and then...BANG, a thought pops out from nothingnesss. It's really remarkable how similarly the universe works on repetetive levels...as above, so below.

This is really what happens, but superstition allows us to undermine that internal process by how we receive and interpret "what is" in the worlds around us. Very complicated stuff !

www.thoughthorizons.com/index.html

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

especially this

Thank you for that site flow but ESPECIALLY thank you for the quote from Einstein that was at the top:

" The intuitive mind is a sacred gift. The rational mind a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."

And that maybe is what my quest is all about. Perhaps there someday will be a society that SEEs and HONORS the gift as well as honors our own rationality. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Expect the unexpected.
They, whoever THEY are have been pounding out today about this so called terrorist, I have been busy with what i do today, lots happening, we are between lunar and solar eclipses, transfers of information are happening.
At the same time as the news stations are talking about this bloke, my face is tingling, that means pulsed messages are been emitted.
I have checked this often, they are not getting rid of anolouge tv for the fun of it.
This is more than likely a precursor to the unexpected, another shock to the senses, to soften you up. You will blame the terrorist?
What terrorist?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Herman P. Schwan and Biomedical Engieneering

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

WORKED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA .... YOU ARE NOT KIDDING HERE ARE YOU? Thank you VERY much Mr. twigsnapper. Elizabeth
That's not all he did. Summary of contributions include:

Dielectric Properties of Tissue and Biological Material (for which he received many honors)
Biophysics of Ultrasound
Interaction of Electromagnetic Fields with Biological Systems.

Had a stint in the US Navy, too :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out this U. Penn *.PDF file about him in the dept of Bioengineering.
http://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcon ... =be_papers

Elizabeth, reading through his WWII story is very interesting. But, read fast and get to page 21 and middle of the page in the section of his contributions about "Interaction of Electromagnetic Fields..."

Paragraph beginning w/
"Later Schwan and colleagues became interested in the
absorption of RF energy by the whole body; which depends
on the antenna characteristics of the body."

And ends w/
"This line of investigation proved immensely fruitful....
Brooks Air Force Base (San Antonio, Texas)... "

And there's a smattering of references to submarines in the document.

LBL
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

a matter of conscience and connections?

Isn't it amazing how all this works Linda.

Even if this " vibrating thread" goes no further I thought it was VERY interesting that he would write that ,even as a German who was forced into the Nazi Party, he STILL found a way (through a colleague) of informing the Allies of his work ( which was interestingly enough on developing materials which made the periscope on German subs less "visible")

Schwan is quoted as saying " I know that such action may be considered treacherous. However Nurembergs verdict against conforming Nazis clearly established the responsibility for disobedience against an inhumane regime and I continue to share this point of view."

As of this report (2002) this gentleman was apparently living in the pleasant college town of Radnor...... quite an honored person.

For those of you who bother to read Schwans war time experiences you will probably ask along with me ... "what were they doing with a generator that could pump out that much .....three million volts???????? Three MILLION? " Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

lossy material

Post by grinder »

He was , during the war , an expert in " Lossy material?" So , since I didn't know what the hell that was this might help for others as challenged.

http://www.cnde.iastate.edu/qndedatabas ... 7-0694.htm

R. J. King
687-694
Abstract:

Two nondestructive microwave methods for sensing and mapping the effective local dielectric properties (e¢, e²) of layered or bulk lossy materials are described: contacting resonant sensors of various types, and the noncontacting “modulated scattererâ€
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

investigating

Post by ladygrady »

Certainly an interesting stone to overturn Linda and Elizabeth. I would say, well done. " Investigating the high frequency dielectric properties of tissue "..... indeed.

And Schwan doesn't really name the friend that encouraged him to report findings to the Allies, except to say that the man was arrested soon after. I rather imagine that was a dead end street. So sad. But Schwan did that and I imagine that took alot of guts. But it also points to his affiliations, doesn't it?

I do find it interesting that the scientific community of this country seemed to be able to work a deal past his nazi ties so that he could be encouraged to come to this country and work, even if it was just part time. Looks like the man was a real benefit. Hard to know then which scientists who had to take the Nazi oath really had much choice about it. His early life was certainly interesting and it shows what pressure was put on anyone in the scientific field to join up .... or .... well, I don't think they had much choice.

And of course, I have to throw this into the mix for consideration. There are ties already in place for medical research through the Eldreidge Reeves Johnson affiliations with the University of Pa. My .... how interesting a coincidence!

grady
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Grinder wrote:
A demonstration by Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher and Dr. William van Bise, directed magnetic signals into the brain of reporter Chuck DeCaro and created visual images as in a hallucination, and more.
So Grinder, is the referenced Elizabeth Rauscher the same person who works with Stephen Greer at Space Energy Access Systems? Does Project Disclosure with Stephen Greer ring a bell? Here is a couple of other links, which might be of interest.

http://www.seaspower.com/technicaladvisors.htm

http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggest ... ntrol.html

Also note the similarity of frequency between the Sonic Weapons of Vladimir Gavreau we discussed in the Adamski Scout Ship link and the frequency referenced in this discussion. All are in the cycles per second range.

http://www.borderlands.com/archives/arch/gavreaus.htm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=91912&page=1

Now think about the number of people who report and “urge to go outsideâ€