Dowsing, dead straight lines

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Sorry about last night,
I felt it was ever so important to relay and jot down best I could what occured last night.
It was not easy dashing in/out , looking at the moon, photographing it as it changed, and posting upon here.
It was totally awesome, I WENT LIGHT, and I am going down to Avebury today to meet up with others who felt the same.
A shooting star shot across the vista at totality?
Its all electrical, and last night was a rare occurance where things aligned.
I KNEW what was going to occur, but it lasted longer and was more pronounced than when i have caught it each month.
Again I know this is about Dr Brown , He liked his rocks, and there were several rather large ones out at play last night.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

going light

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

kevin,

Never any need to be sorry.

Speaking of " rocks". Have you ever done any reading at all about a large rock in southern California called appropriately " Giant Rock?" I think it is supposed to be one of the largest freestanding " rocks" in America and it does look sort of strange I understand, sitting out there as if it owned the desert. http://www.lucernevalley.net/giantrock/

I mention Giant Rock because, well you mentioned rocks. I thought of the rocks that Dr. Brown collectd all of his life, and then this BIG one sitting out there and how strange it is that a rock such as that would FOR SOME REASON gather about it such followers of the " Flying saucer" movement and interest in the fifties. Meetings were held at this "rock" which had members into the thousands. It has quite a colorful history.

And of course the ancients native culture in the area considered the entire area sacred. I don't think they knew what to make of all of these tin hatted UFO enthusiasts showing up to hawk their latest versions perhaps of Adamskis message. All very strange in their viewpoint you see because they were mainly Hobbits too.

Paul and kevin. I have a suggestion. Can we do this? I have this sense that what kevin wants to be talking about with his subject for this site and the subject of "Giant Rock" can be incorporated. Can we have a duel heading .... Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

Giant Rocks magic

Post by grinder »

How do you do that Elizabeth? You take a comment from someone that the rest of us sometime totally misunderstand (How could we understand?) and with just one or two sentences he leads you right back to this really rich subject that has all kinds of connections with what we all have been talking about. How do you go to the heart of things like that?

just some selected quotes .......... from this http://www.lucernevalley.net/giantrock/

"The fabled Giant Rock had attracted the first native nomads hundreds of years before settlements rose from the dusty ground. The granite stone and surrounding ground had been held as holy ground by the Native Americans. It is reported that the Hopi knew of this rock and joined other tribes across the desert to convene and celebrate the coming seasons. Shaman drew spiritual strength for the tribes through this rock. It is also said that the magic in the rock represents the heart of Mother Earth. It is also thought to be the world's largest freestanding boulder --- at about seven stories high and covers 5,800 square feet of ground."

Shaman drew spiritual strength? Isn't that what kevin is trying to tell us about Stonehenge and big stone buildings and feeling lines and " going lightt?"

Then there is this folks! Its really worth reading the whole damn thing. but take a gander at this! From one thing right into another .... with the story of a strange German shortwave operator in between ( a spy?????) ... take a look. Then it goes on.....................

"In 1959, 11,000 people attended his UFO conventions, and Van Tassel continued to work on his dream --- the Integratron --- while writing a number of books on time travel and rejuvenation.

The Integratron --- Landers CA
The Integratron is a 38-foot high, 50-foot diameter, non-metallic structure designed by the engineer George Van Tassel as a rejuvenation and time machine. Van Tassel was a legendary figure, a former test pilot for Howard Hughes and Douglas Aircraft, who lived at Giant Rock, and operated Giant Rock airport. His annual Spacecraft Conventions were attended by thousands across two decades, featuring high profile UFO contactees and pioneers in the fields of antigravity, primary energy research, and electromagnetics. Van Tassel led weekly meditations in the excavated room under the rock from the 1950's to the 1970's, which he claimed led to UFO contacts. He said UFO channelings and ideas from scientists such as Nikola Tesla led to the unique architecture of the Integratron. He spent 18 years constructing the building."

THE INTGRATRON???????? UFO CHANNELINGS/////// PIONEERS IN THE FIELDS OF ANTIGRAVITY???????? TIME MACHINE?????? TESLA?????? UFO CONTACTS??????? So, I have to ask, silly me, how far behind (or in front of!) all of this is DR. Brown?

"The remote location and spiritual significance of Giant Rock drew seekers to the desert. Van Tassel believed the rock's crystalline structure possessed great channeling power by virtue of its piezo-electric characteristics. If there was communication from another world waiting to be received, Giant Rock was the place to tap into it. " WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

a little at a time

Post by grinder »

It just gets better and better.

And since we were previously talking about one of the first contactees ( George Adamski and his famous scout ship) I wondered what this " ship" might have looked like . It was mentioned by the man who was sleeping near Giant Rock (and had bought the place to make it an airport/restaurant/tourist draw .... Van Tassel.

"He is the author of I Rode a Flying Saucer and The Council of Seven Lights.

His own contact occurred one night when he and his wife were sleeping outside the house. This was quite a common practice in those parts for houses without air conditioning, as they became unbearably hot inside. He was awoken by a man in a one-piece blue suit standing beside his bed who said "My name is Sylvanon, I'd be pleased to show you my craft". He tried to wake his wife but was unable to do so. The ship was standing about a hundred yards away, and on being taken aboard found it was very like the one in the film The Day the Earth Stood Still, except that this one had a column in the centre. He was shown how furniture could be brought out of walls, and instruments rose out of what had appeared to be shelves. He saw clothes hanging in wardrobes, and responses to his questions were given before he spoke them. He was then taken through a "manhole" below the deck and saw two rotors turning in opposite directions, and what appeared to be gear wheels which reminded him of the "wheels within wheels" of the Book of Ezekiel in the Bible. He was then accompanied out of the ship and the man said "We'll be seeing you". When he had re-entered his ship it took off and vanished in about seven seconds.

The rock the area is named after is a huge boulder with a small room carved in the bottom in which Van Tassel carried out thought communication sessions with space people. People who visited it said it felt very powerful. He said that when the space people gave information, it was a little at a time and they waited for each piece to be acted on before they gave the next. Van Tassel was also responsible for building the Integreton, a large observatory-like building about three miles from the Rock, intended to rejuvenate the human body.

Now there is a familiar phrase. " He said that when the space people gave information it was a little at a time and they waited for each piece to be acted on before they gave the next" . What did you say Paul .... the Universe is filled with Magical Things ..... just waiting? ....... grinder
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

HOPE

So Maybe ther is HOPE after all?

Twyman reported that on 19 and 20 February 2000, Shri Naath Devi gathered fellow healers to meditate near Giant Rock. She said that Native people had stopped holding ceremonies in the area and that violent upheavals would occur. She went on to say that if the Mother accepted the scheduled prayers, then the Giant rock would split at the side, relieving pressure on the Earth s tectonic plates. If the prayers were not accepted, then Giant Rock would split directly down the middle. Keep in mind that the Giant Rock had not moved for millions of years. Nonetheless, the next morning the boulder hadn t simply cracked; rather, an entire third of it broke off. Twyman reports that Devi interpreted the splitting of the Rock as a positive sign that indicated that the Mother had opened her arms to mankind.

Giant Rock Splits Open

(see the picture, its quite beautiful) http://www.labyrinthina.com/rock.htm

Native American prophecys say
"the day when Motherearth splits the stone open, a new era will begin."

And I believe that it will and we will all be part of it, Thinkers, Dreamers, Writers, Builders, Hobbits. Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Thank You Elizabeth..

There was a similar set of occurrences in S. Wisconsin in the 90's having to do with the birth of a White Buffalo Calf. The calf is technically supposed to be the reincarnation of a Native American goddess of the people which will also trigger significant transformations of "the people", as our Native American brothers and sisters call themselves. As I said one was born in the 90's and another a year or so ago in about the same place .

The odds of these births occurring so close together in place and genotype/phenotype have been determined to be on the order of buying the winning powerball lottery ticket two times at the same store in the same town

Clearly, more such traditional "signs and wonders" are happening quite often. But there seems to be no one around with enough cultural anthropological knowledge and wisdom to connect the dots and explain their significance; or if there is, (and I personally think so) it's probably a deep black national security matter. It could be a part of the fabric of the hidden and compartmentalized new myths that are surely and increasingly binding us together into a global society/consiousness.

But some day an ordinary person with unique talents will connect the dots. I think we're watching the beginnings of that in people like kevinb but just don't know just how to help him and us to interpret such random things yet. I've detected such connections in events that I continue to observe fairly often.

Whether or not there is programmed intent in such synchronicities or not is still open to conjecture, but I am firmly cemented to the stand that there are no coincidences any more. IOW, observing such sychronicities will convince you over time that the universe is not really random, but then what would be the individual's measure of coming to such a set of conclusions.

Tesla was pretty good at this sort of stuff on the mystical side (don't forget his dad was a Serbian Orthodox Priest), but he was lucky enough to obtain an education and apply his knowledge to practical applications that still benefit us to this day.

He always labored under the illusion that he would someday be rich because of what he originated, but as with most geniuses, his work was effectively stolen and exploited successfully by less scrupulous individuals as he moved on in his life.

flow..... 8)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

didn't understand

Wasn't the quote something to the effect that when Edison welched on a bet with Tesla that it was Tesla who didn't understand the American sense of humor, or somesuch. INDEED. I am sure he eventually caught on to the sense of irony.

Thankyou for your comments flow. Very interesting. I hadn't heard about the second white buffalo. Elizabeth
Radomir
Senior Cadet

giant rock

Post by Radomir »

I'll see that rock and raise you twenty.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/find ... nted_rock/
History: Enchanted Rock State Natural Area consists of 1643.5 acres on Big Sandy Creek, north of Fredericksburg, on the border between Gillespie and Llano Counties. It was acquired by warranty deed in 1978 by the Nature Conservancy of Texas, Inc., from the Moss family. The state acquired it in 1984, added facilities, and reopened the park in March 1984, but humans have visited here for over 11,000 years. Enchanted Rock was designated a National Natural Landmark in 1970 and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. The Rock is a huge, pink granite exfoliation dome, that rises 425 feet above ground, 1825 feet above sea level, and covers 640 acres. It is one of the largest batholiths (underground rock formation uncovered by erosion) in the United States.

Tonkawa Indians believed ghost fires flickered at the top, and they heard weird creaking and groaning, which geologists now say resulted from the rock's heating by day and contracting in the cool night.
I was fortunate enough to hike up on this amazing natural landmark more than fifteen years ago. There are little depressions all over it that are said to have been made by the footsteps of spirit people--or if you believe the science-types, years of little pebbles being moved around by raindrops and eroding the face of this enormous granite dome.

I have a feeling there are many, many such natural places around the world that have a similar power in and of themselves to what Kevin B. has been describing the cathedral and cairn-makers have striven over the centuries to emulate or to demarcate. What would a global atlas of that type look like, I wonder?

R.
grinder
Senior Officer

mountain lights??

Post by grinder »

Radomir,

I hadn't heard about this special place but I wondered if the "ghost fires" were possibly the same type of thing as were mentioned with the " Brown Mountain Lights? in ..... was it? North Carolina. I can't remember where those other posts are but could there be some sort of natural ground/electrical force that not many have studied yet?

And Giant Rock looks wonderful too.

It would take a heck of alot of work to map those special places. How would you qualify each spot? What criteria I wonder would by use. You would have to somehow equalize the sightings or group different types of experiences together. Not an easy task at all and todays student would probably not be able to spend valuable research time on a whim like that. grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This is what was happening the other night, watch it carefully.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/stonehenge/T ... lipse.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
ETernalightwithin
Space Cadet

strobe light?

Post by ETernalightwithin »

kevin.b wrote:This is what was happening the other night, watch it carefully.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/stonehenge/T ... lipse.html
kevin
Looks like the moon is strobing red/white colors at us lol.

I noticed something halfway through video. The moon turned orangy red and it looked like it was covered with little circles. What is that effect?

ETLW
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Eternallightwithin,
Small white lights, many have reported seeing a shooting star?
I saw much more, but I look in my strange way, I saw transfer between opposite magnets.
I avoid looking into the night sky, as I see so much, I have asked many others about specific occurances that I see clearly, and they say they see nothing and I should get my eyes tested.
If you know universe, and how it operates, where would you be if you needed to piggy back a ride, I would look for alignments and go with the flows, or rather stand still and watch space go with the flows.
I only wanted to know what moves the rods in my hands, now I am contemplating universe and how it operates.
Imagine an highly intelligent gentleman, well trained in science doing the same?
We are OFF to SEE the WIZARD.
If you KNOW how a system operates, then its easy to operate within the system.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Golly ,
forgot about this thread, I did a sort of justice thing to you all, sowry.
I have also just noticed the kebin.b from Elizabeth, funny.

Hopefully you may all allow me to ramble a little about straight lines?
I consider Dr Brown was following the same straight lines in his labs, signals of universe, like a nervous system connecting everything, with instant communication along the lines, the lines that criss cross in all directions, and because all lines cross each other, distance and time are different than a mere linear travel from one end of a line to the other end.

I percieve these lines as having no ends, in all directions, litterally imagine a flat disc slicing right through universe of infinite dimension.
Then imagine countless of the same discs all parallel to each other, not equally spaced apart, but parallel.
Then imagine many more sets of these all at different angles.
It's difficult to then visualise the patterns created, if you think of these sets of lines in an even way spaced around 360 degrees, then you will see pretty patterns that repeat, but if you imagine them at angles around 360 degrees that form a symmetrical theme, then you will visualise fractal patterns created.

The lines I detect are in these fractal patterns.
The lines I measure as one inch wide, they permeate all I can test them against.
Flowing along these lines, in constant variable capacity is something else, confusingly it flows in both directions at once.
The patterns the lines create result in localities of meeting points, very complex arrangements of flows along the lines thus meet at these zero points, and equally flow out in the opposite equally complex patterns.

I percieve of each flow along the various lines has been a slightly different and variable part of the complete mixture that meets at the zero points.
And the opposite flow directions I percieve as been opposite spin charges.

Please excuse my use of words, new words I may need to invent, so if any word I use means something else to you, try to imagine what it means to me, and I will try to explain in more detail.

I hope by explaining this strange world that the dowser inhabits, helps to better comprehend what I consider Dr Brown found, he of course was an electrical genius, and well educated, whereas I am a hobbit.

I will therefore annoy and frustrate those more used to this educated world, I do not mean to, but please bear with me, and always remember its just an hobbits opinion, one who has no fear of been wrong.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

Kevin,

Actually, in the year since you've been here, your communication has become much more clear to those of us who've grown up disconnected from your way of thinking. It's not only that we've come to understand you better, but that, I think, you've come to understand us better. You're much less cryptic than you used to be, and it helps me to much better appreciate your point of view and the things you perceive.

Thank you.

-Gewis
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein