THINGS UNKNOWN, UNSEEN

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Elizabeth????

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Whatever the aether is, it is portrayed very well by these nine muses.
Now follow this Kevin, you say "Whatever the aether is," that implies, in its context that you don't know what it is.

Now... when you say "it is portrayed very well...." , would that not imply that you have an understanding, at the very least, of what it is?

I am just looking for the common ground for reference.

Which is it?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

gratified to see

Post by twigsnapper »

That the Trickfox is the tough fellow I knew he was. Good to see your post.

And Mikado, closing on the year 1958. How are you doing? <g> Twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: gratified to see

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:That the Trickfox is the tough fellow I knew he was. Good to see your post.

And Mikado, closing on the year 1958. How are you doing? <g> Twigsnapper
Not quite sure what you mean by that, Sir.

But I am definately sure that I have this feeling that I am getting close to check.

Well, I am about ready to castle with court records this month that I hope will span from about 56 or 57 up until the mid 70's?

heh , heh , heh and I do believe my queen is still on the board. <g>

Best to you, you old seadog! Glad to see you are still kicking.

Mikado

PS: I want you to know that a certain Vulpes vulpes and I have teamed. Watch your queen!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

When the vehicle starts to move

Post by Trickfox »

I guess this world is special. success is almost like a "stalled vehicle", and at first you have to push it a while before it starts to work. Then it start to roll and it's time to get in it and stop trying to push it. After that all you have to do is just make sure not to drown it with too much gas. Eventually,
if you are carefull,...
That once stalled vehicle becomes a valued posession as it carries you to better grounds.

I'm happy to see your post also sir. I'm trying to exercise my wings for this summer's migration attempt. The winter is so mild here right now and I wonder if it has been thus for your part of the world.

Good health to you Mr Twigsnapper.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Kind Sir,

Post by twigsnapper »

I ALWAYS watch my Queen! <g>

and note Trickfox, we posted the same moment. twigsnapper
Trickfox
The Magician

I see that

Post by Trickfox »

It's that link we explore from two unique but united "Clifford Spaces" is what I've come to understand it to be. I've seen Will Smith do it in that movie about 6 degrees of seperation.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

All these "queens"...

Post by Paul S. »

...it's starting to sound like "La Cage Aux Faux" in here... :lol:

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: All these "queens"...

Post by Trickfox »

Paul S. wrote:...it's starting to sound like "La Cage Aux Faux" in here... :lol:

--PS
That's "La cage aux folles" which is French for "The cage of Fools"(female implied)
Not to be critical, but rather, -to be informative.

I'm not playing chess I'm playing Russian Bank.

Trickfox.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

I have been trying to read TTBrowns lab papers, its hard, so is replying to you people.
But onwards and upwards ( better though to stand still )
Solid objects are my way of checking myself, bloody great big rocks, I wandered about a place called Carnac in Brittany a few weeks ago, 8.5 miles of big rocks, all aligned, all manipulating and teasing something to desired spots, natural spots that something wants to go, but would naturally disperse everywhere.
If whatever this aether is, is merely electrical, then fine, at least I will know what moves the rods in my hands.
Thing is though , all the other stuff that seems to go along with it, thats the unknown bit, how do I seem to know things way over my head, not the details, they give me a headache, but I know when things are what I sense thet are.
I joined this forum quite a while ago, under the name cropredy, I cant remember why, I must have seen something in TTbrown that attracted me, and attraction is important, I quite litterally go with the flows, I start writing poetry, singing songs, suddenly realising and working out things.
This is not the Me of some eighteen months ago.
If there are big ears and Noddy reading this, Hello.
Insulation against earthing is important, this is where chalk comes in, then specific rocks can accumulate and build up in series the aether flows, I was particurally pleased to read Dr Browns reference to human bone and how it can be employed, I consider the skull and thigh bones in particuler were important in certain times, and why they were kept in the barrows and subjected to concentrated flows of the aether, then I consider they were crushed.
Some skulls though may have been kept permanately in the aether flows, I consider that those will turn into crystals , and hold great knowledge.
Something seems to be happening, unseen, I feel almost led, guided, the reference to posting at the same moment was not lost on me, this web , is possibly a poor copy of the origonal.
So how do I proceed ?,
with fear?
scared of been heard, scared of whatever you all may re-discover about Dr Browns knowledge may be miss-used by big ears.
I think I must have no fear, and trust in big ears and noddy to see the light.
If everything about this planet is symbiotic and inter-related, if the life blood and system is drawn off, then the planet will re-adjust and litterally shake us off, there will be no big ears.
Everything and everywhere I detect the system operating in spirals, we may be approaching a point where the planet is coming to a point where it will track into a spiral faster, crossing onto another inward alignment.What I detect never stops, constantly repeats, so what has happened before will happen again, theres little record of it though.
The faster this aether is understood and manipulated for the good of all, the better chance of survival for all, and my children and grandchildren head that list from my perspective.
Big business will operate whatever the operating system, the truth will always out, and unless they close this web down, the truth will accelerate fast, so if you have big ears listening, good, its no use trying to push the tide back.
I cant take some of you on at any word games, your out of my league, way above me, I am a practical, simple person, look upon me as that, its up to others to dot the i's and cross the t's
I am hunter, happy hunting, but also happy to inform, I have the dragons by the tail, and they smile at me, they want to play, they want to supply all ceaselessly, I am positive and negative about this.
Do you want to catch the dragons ?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

must tell you

Post by twigsnapper »

Kevin,

I must tell you that you would have made Dr. Brown smile.

No one knew how to grab a dragons tail better than he!

You said " The faster this aether is understood and manipulated for the good of all , the better chance of survival for all, and my children and grandchildren head that list from my perspective."

You are partially right. Here is the difference. Once you understand this "aether" then manipulation is not necessary.

You are a courageous person. You have a good banner.

Paul will perhaps remember this particular vision given to him by Linda Brown. It involved a rider on a grey horse on a hillside. The rider carried a banner. According to Lindas vision he halted that impatient horse and looked back at her, took the banner he carried. swung it around in three big arcs. Once for the past, she understood ...... Once for the present ...... and the last for the future. And then he pointed it off and looked back at her.

Paul do you remember that exchange? I do, Big Ears, you will remember, And I believe that your response was a sort of nervous laugh and " Which way did he point?" Of course there is no answer for that. If it had been his dream/vision he would know.

And the same will be for you. You will know which direction your banner points. Just remember the circles As Dr. Brown was quoted " returning, returning, returning" Once for those who have gone before, Once for the present moment, and once for the future that your children and grandchildren will know. As Linda and Dr. Brown have been quoted "GO FORTH" twigsnapper
Last edited by twigsnapper on Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

CLOSING ON 58

Post by twigsnapper »

Mikado,

Both you and Paul are noticing that Dr. Brown had some participation in a situation that has not been at all mentioned in papers so far written about him. And your track on Decker will intersect soon.

In the fall of 1958 NASA was formed. All earlier work on space exploration was supposed to go under that single banner. Scientists were drawn from all over. It was a very big deal, of course you will see this. In 1958 the man you are following started up ..... and ...... then? <g>

Oh, on the horse side of it. I happened to see a very nice pair of Belgians the other day and thought of you. twigsnapper
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Twigsnapper,
We have a saying in Yorkshire;-
"There's now't wrong with reet folk"
A're reckon thee's all reet.
When I talk of manipulation, I have been looking backwards one hell of a lot, as far back as i can, oddly enough I can look back, if i am well positioned and relaxed, I see some strange things.
I think of the two flows, which Dr Brown was well aware of , i can sense it, as dragons, with big silly grins.
They take reguler breaks,a big one each month as the moon is hidden,
I have written some poems about this, will dig them out.
That big rock inthe sky is our biggest clue, it affects the flows, causes a total reversal of my rods to occur, for aprox seven minutes, water suddenly bubbles up from dry springs.
I love the works of Viktor Schauberger, he knew about water.
So if I say manipulate, I merely mean make best use of, the oil companies could invest their vast profits in the future, free energy, but it could be metered, organised and made available.
I have been like a limpet around ancient sites, comparing what i detect with out in the open, also I haunt churchs and cathedrals, I have someone who I think you all should learn about, He was Abbot suger, he ruled france, he and his merry men invented gothic architecture, to raise to the heavens what they detectedaround the ground, we need another bit of suger.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: CLOSING ON 58

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:Mikado,

Both you and Paul are noticing that Dr. Brown had some participation in a situation that has not been at all mentioned in papers so far written about him. And your track on Decker will intersect soon.

In the fall of 1958 NASA was formed. All earlier work on space exploration was supposed to go under that single banner. Scientists were drawn from all over. It was a very big deal, of course you will see this. In 1958 the man you are following started up ..... and ...... then? <g>
You sneaky little.....Irishman, I wish I could say, "What do you know?" but it would be futile, so I won't give you the satisfaction. <g>

The man you are speaking of (whose decendent captained a starship in Star Trek called the "Doomsday Machine", oh and then his son... I ramble too much at times and get distracted, I recently mentioned to someone that the boy has reawakened in me, here I go again) first incorporated in 1957 in Meadville. How did you know that that was the direction that I was looking at? I never mentioned that to anyone, not even Paul? Got to watch those Irish eyes.

Why do I have the feeling that you are the seventh son of the seventh son or whatever that is?
twigsnapper wrote: Oh, on the horse side of it. I happened to see a very nice pair of Belgians the other day and thought of you. twigsnapper
Someday, I would like a team, just to watch them. Hold on, did I ever post that here? If I did, I have forgotten, if I didn't........you have a copy of my family album? <g>

Best to you,

Mikado

PS: Watch your king, I will be making a move very soon.
Trickfox
The Magician

Culture

Post by Trickfox »

Kevin' I'm beginning to understand you a whole lot more, and I realize that you are a cultured person and that you have travelled. This is one aspect I can appreciate and rspect you for. Please know that you need not consider any of us above you. You have your unique prespective but we ask of you only to remember that the work Dr. Brown wrote down in those journals have precise meanings that thousands of other individuals allready agree with. If you have important reasons for changing any of those qualitative or quantitative value, then all of us in this forum would love for you to comment on it. We are all learning about each other's perspective and it's very refreshing.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

enough

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:If whatever this aether is, is merely electrical, then fine, at least I will know what moves the rods in my hands.

Insulation against earthing is important, this is where chalk comes in, then specific rocks can accumulate and build up in series the aether flows, I was particurally pleased to read Dr Browns reference to human bone and how it can be employed, I consider the skull and thigh bones in particuler were important in certain times, and why they were kept in the barrows and subjected to concentrated flows of the aether, then I consider they were crushed.
Some skulls though may have been kept permanately in the aether flows, I consider that those will turn into crystals , and hold great knowledge.
The faster this aether is understood and manipulated for the good of all, the better chance of survival for all, and my children and grandchildren head that list from my perspective.
Okay, I am going to help you one more time. What I am about to say has never been said here but there is proof of a kind, (I had to google the name to verify the year), but Roland Dewitt proved that there was a Universal Frame Reference, Dr. Brown's sidereal day. This was in 1991. Further, he just may have proved Einstein wrong. How does all this enter into this? Aether. Stop making it flow, it is a medium, find out what the aether is carrying in the form of those lines. You will be amazed at what you will find. You do not appear to be stupid, if you can do what you have done so far, take the final steps but for little green apples don't stop.

kevin.b wrote: I cant take some of you on at any word games, your out of my league, way above me, I am a practical, simple person, look upon me as that, its up to others to dot the i's and cross the t's.
First let me say that I am not playing word games for I would not do that to anyone, next, you are not out of anyones league, why would you say that? You are a being like me and everyone else on here and I will tell you what does piss me off. When someone demeans themself, STOP IT. You have enough to ask a question of the universe and you try to seek an answer. In my book, that is a little more than just sentience. Ignorance is only a lack of knowledge. If I told you that everyone on this forum is ignorant, they are, for not one person knows it all, ergo, I am ignorant too. But it doesn't mean I can't learn and overcome it and neither can you.
kevin.b wrote: Do you want to catch the dragons ?
Hell yeah, and a few wind mills and always looking for that windago.

Mikado