BLACK TRIANGLES

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

not hiding

Post by grinder »

Well one thing for damned sure they are not interested in hiding out from us.! Any rig that pulls tight silent circles at 500 feet with people below, shines lights and has what seems also to be "running lights" (and that seems to be the common report. Is it the same ship? ... or fleet of ships?)

The thing is not interested in hiding and if it tried any harder to get our attention it would have to tap dance across our foreheads. So what is it and WHY is this happening?

And WHY aren't more people interested in really looking at this thing? Thats what the real mystery is. Why are we ignoring something that is blinking and dancing circles in the sky? grinder
grinder
Senior Officer

One answer

Post by grinder »

One answer? We are too busy reporting on the fact that Brittany Speers didn't wear panties ........... You think I am joking? Unfortunately, NOT. grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

Subjective contact

Post by Trickfox »

Grinder

I met a man in the early 90s called Mike Lindeman. He gave a speech at the Las Vegas conference this past November and I had a chance to say hello again to him.

Funny..... this time he seemed nervous to see me, and responded cautiously.

Last time we met, some rather important events took place after he wrote a few articles about "subjective extraterrestrial contact" and explained that the indications were plain to see that society is being slowly acustomed with the idea that contact with other intelligence (which is rather hard to conceive) is -in fact possible,-except that it does actually "scare the hell out of the conservatives and fundamentalists".

Some societies would even proclaim a "contact with God or Gods or even demonds". This is a tough issue which surpases the realm of death. It is a personally challenging issue to every person reading it in this forum.

However important that issue may be, let it be known that our interpretation of reality in science and technology is equally important.

The tools, and sensations of reality are completely subjective at the atomic level, and if people were to begin and understand the true structure of space, they would begin to understand how easy, subtle and natural the shift in consciousness and reality can occure.

Imagine living in an transluscent oinion right under the first few layers. The center has a bright light in it therefore a person can sense a change in light density from an absolute point of reference.

You can have your own layer of reality pealed off and finally realize that there are other layers. you can choose to search further towards the bright center of the onion and end up pealing more and more intrigue and danger until you sense that going any further would be a mistake, then hold and observe and even guard, protect and conceal, but eventually you have to decide how to explain to everyone that there is no going any further without causing perceived danger.

Witness the atomic age and the MAD scenario(Mutually Assured Destruction).

There is also the strong posibility that "as a society of humans" we simply have absolutely NO CONTROL over any form of uxexplained phenomena such as dimensional shift and control.

If the laws of physics permit it anything is possible providing all the scientific details are meticulously understood

The extraterrestrial contact story theme has taken up a larger and larger portion of our imagination. This is also due to our greater understanding of technology and science "as it is truely being discovered".

One realm exists strickly in the mind, and the other realm exists in the mind and is demonstrated in structures and tools we interact with.

I have never witnessed unexplained phenomena, but I sure think I could create such strangeness in science and technology that others would be convinced resembles "extraterrestrial contact".

I also have a feeling that there are doors to be discovered in science which cannot be opened at all for the moment. A perfect example is "biological warfare".

This new form of science which includes "Shor's Algorithm", "lasers and Bose Einstein Condensate" is exciting stuff because it allows us to pursue truely challeging realms, but taken into context of long protected concepts such as Dr. Brown's "structure of space", these new theories seem even more exciting to explore.

So aren't we going to have to get comfortable with the ideas that societies must still live together without necessarilly understanding all of the science and technology which makes up the world. Each of us are mostly confortable with life.

At least I am

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

heres the thing

Post by Martin Calloway »

I believe in black triangles.

I believe that many people have seen them and those folks were credible and sound witnesses.

OK folks, ask yourself this. In an age when we are SUPPOSED to have a beefed up national security apparatus ...... where were they? No jets scrambled? No attack helicopters making wide sweeps.? This big thing just didn't suddenly "appear " over Phoenix did it?. Certainly, if thousands watched and filmed all that should have been set into operation. And I understand in some of these sightings tracking ships are noted. What does that actually mean?

Maybe it means that the Air Force knows who these guys are, or at the very least they know better than to fire on them. So what does that mean?

I am asking these questions not to dredge for answers because I am not sure myself. But it strikes me that in an age when the NRO, for example, can read a newspaper on someones front porch they ought to know exactly where this black triangle is and to be able to watch its path very carefully.

So why do we have to have any of this a mystery? Martin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

some answers , maybe

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Martin,

Dolan actually addresses that NRO question when he writes this:

"Bearing in mind that none of this can be confirmed, the most detailed information I could find on this elusive creature of the sky is that, among those who believe it exists, it is said to a tactical reconnaissance aircraft, first operational in the early 1990s. Funding and tasking come from the NRO, NSA, and CIA. The outer coating of the TR-3B is allegedly reactive to electrical radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. It is therefore exceptionally stealthy. More than this, however, it is said to have indefinite loiter time at high altitudes (as high as 125,000 feet), and the ability to travel as fast as – strap yourself in – Mach 9."

TACTICAL RECONNAISSANCE AIRCRAFT? RADAR ABSORTIVENES? EXCEPTIONALLY STEALTHY, INFINITE LOITER TIME AT HIGH ALTITUDES? ............ AND THE ABILITY TO GO mACH 9 (and I expect even faster)

If the NRO had control of this ship you are flat not going to hear about it. Shoot, they didn't even announce their office in Virginia ..... until a few years ago. The NRO missions the spy satellites, so does that answer your question about why they didn't track the thing, It is PROBABLY theirs.

Thats my opinion at the moment. And if we have something like that out there loitering about ..... or blazing along ... then I am exceptionally proud of it, the people who developed it and the people who are crewing. And someday I sure would like to simply touch one. ( But if its at all like the B2 ..... maybe thats not a wise idea.) Elizabeth
Rocky
Space Cadet

Triangular Objects

Post by Rocky »

An observation I made several years ago concerning the black triangles. These objects seem to be concentrated in areas where the president or vice president is at or will be in the near future. This is in addition to their appearance near military bases.

During the Clinton administration the Black Triangles began to be noticed in the Upper Cumberland area. Several people I have spoken to during this time observed or had heard rumors of these objects hovering or moving slowly about the sky. In particular, when Al Gore visited the Gordonsville area, where his home is located, the number of sightings seemed to increase in nearby communities.

Out of curiosity I began to check the UFO Reporting Database “Triangular Shapesâ€
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

similarities

Post by ladygrady »

This is a fascinating subject!

And I had heard about black triangles but had never made that association Rocky. I think that is probably worth considering. As grinder said " Where is the homeland security element? Perhaps the black triangles ARE security. We just haven't been told about them. And when they show up like that ..... are they on a recon mission? Even here in the US? Counterterrorism? something like that. Something that can loiter silently can certainly watch what is happening beneath it. Then its just a matter of contacting the ground teams. Who knows actually. Maybe they ARE on our team!

But there is still something REALLY strange happening here that I don't think can be explained away all that readily .... unless of course .... you take into account Dr. Browns " FTM"

Elizabeth said something interesting too about the smell of "ozone" in this post several months ago viewtopic.php?p=3343#3343 (which by the way was her response to something that Mr. Twigsnapper had said. Extremely interesting exchange! This is what she said:

"Spitting "fire" around the rims? As in a corona discharge perhaps?
I wish that someone had mentioned what they smelled like! Today anyone familiar with high voltage work would recognize the smell of ozone. But what would the ancients have called that scent, I wonder? Just as their description of "shields" in the sky. You have to call it something that you can recognize."

Here Elizabeth, smart lady that she is, , is trying to uncover some link with the past and today. Note that Rocky mentioned that people in his sighting smelled ozone. And Elizabeth wonders in ancient times if anyone mentioned an "odor " accompanying these " flying sheilds".

If they did, Might we conclude that the "Black Triangles" and the " Flying Shields" might have been the same ship? THE SAME SHIP?

Its a thought certainly. Sort of way out. But what if there was a FTM? What would it look like? Something big and triangular and which has a propencity for "blinking off"???? grady
Trickfox
The Magician

That is what we are here to find out

Post by Trickfox »

The answer to your question is what this website is about in part Rocky. If you read all of Paul's book and all the posts in this forum, you might be able to answer your own question. Just don't expect anyone to here to say: YES and here is how the mystery triangle ship technology works... Bla Bla Bla (techno-bable).
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

am I to look?

Hello Ladygrady,

Oh, one compliment to my vanity and I'm good for another hundred miles or so! Thankyou.

But I think I have learned enough in my association with you to know that you are extremely good at dropping little informational bombshells that I eventually find and get to work with. To save time I am just going to jump in there ..... "Blink off" you said? A propencity to just " blink off"?

So what yo are saying here is that these black triangles have that trait? Thats something that has been reported of them? That they "Blink off?" I don't mean to sound dense but I just want to be sure that I understand thats what I am looking for ..... reports of that nature.

William W. if you are monitoring this forum I wanted to say hello! And I guess you would be one of the perfect people to ask. Have you collected any reports of these black triangles doing that?

Of course I am still looking for fingerprints of the FTM and if I can learn more and more about what is here now ...... in the shape of these triangles .... then if there WAS a FTM among them ...... some of those characteristics should show up in ancient documents. I am still in a quandry about what a Roman soldier, for example, might call the scent of ozone .... " The air after a storm" perhaps ..... what else does ozone smell like to someone who had never experienced high voltage?

Hmmmm ...... anyway .......

the fact that they might "blink off" might have been mentioned by the ancients too. That they would wonder about but they might have language for the experience.

And I am so dumb Rocky! The Cumberland Area? As in the Cumberland Gap or the Cumberland Plateau? Help me with my geography here. What else would have been in that area which might have been of interest to those triangles? And think on this. Perhaps they did a good thing shutting down the communications at that nuclear plant? Boy ..... do I have alot of work to do. Jump in anybody, the water is just fine! Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: am I to look?

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I am still in a quandry about what a Roman soldier, for example, might call the scent of ozone .... " The air after a storm" perhaps ..... what else does ozone smell like to someone who had never experienced high voltage?
The smell of lightning. From my Grandfather who didn't even undertand High Voltage except what fired his plugs....and he called that "spark".

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: And I am so dumb Rocky! The Cumberland Area? As in the Cumberland Gap or the Cumberland Plateau? Help me with my geography here. What else would have been in that area which might have been of interest to those triangles?
Depends on which one but how about Camp David?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Rocky
Space Cadet

Upper Cumberland Area

Post by Rocky »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
The Cumberland Area? As in the Cumberland Gap or the Cumberland Plateau? Help me with my geography here. What else would have been in that area which might have been of interest to those triangles?
Elizabeth,

The Upper Cumberland area as I referenced it, would be as far north as Dale Hollow Lake, as far east as Crossville, south to McMinnville, and west to Hartsville. This area would be centered on Cookeville, about 70 miles east of Nashville. Cumberland Gap is located across the plateau, northeast about 75 miles on the eastern Cumberland Escarpment. The Upper Cumberland area as defined, would be principally on the Eastern Highland Rim, although a part of the Western Cumberland Plateau is included. Other than Dale Hollow Lake and Center Hill Reservoir, both of which have hydroelectric plants, not a lot goes on in the Upper Cumberland area.

That said, Oak Ridge National Laboratory is located across the Cumberland Plateau, about 70 miles further to the east near Knoxville. Arnold Engineering Development Center (USAF) is located about 40 miles south of Cookeville near Manchester. The Watts Bar nuclear plant is located about 45 miles southeast of Cookeville. Those are the nearest items of “technologicalâ€
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

walking a field

On a recent summertime trip I had the honor of walking over some beautiful fields in that exact area. Georgeous, wonderful country. There were blackberries and wild roses growing rampant on an old fence. My host broke a branch in two and let me smell it. Root beer! The only sound to be heard were some cows bellowing in the distance and even they were quiet once they settled in.

Blackjack? Are you still monitoring? Can you tell us why something like a black triangle might be interested in that PARTICULAR SPOT?

Elizabeth
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Elizabeth,

You might find this article interesting. It is a plot of the locations where triangular craft have been documented in relation to flight paths between select military bases.

http://nidsci.org/pdf/triangularcraftdatabases.pdf

Rocky
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: similarities

Post by Trickfox »

ladygrady wrote:This is a fascinating subject!
That was a mouthful Ladygrady,

I wonder if you have seen the "Sprint network" TV comercials seen in the CNN news channel. They begin by "beeming down" the person claiming the benefits of the Sprint network minutes of time promotion.

Dr Brown's FTM is well described at the end of the comercial when the expected "beam-out point" is several yards away and the man walks away to chase down the beam-out point, as he wispers "Stupid Time Machines".

So in the end with so many witnesses and evidence, there is still no way to step out of this subjective reality and voluntarilly "go into the black triangles". As far as the open public is concerned, this phenomena is completely out of control. Does that seem to you like a healthy evaluation of the subject?

If this is true, then the FTM is an idea more powerful than the black triangles that everyone sees and smells (a matrixed group of ozone sensors jumps into my mind here /"Q" module).

Let's imply a higher more advanced state of understanding of time machines.

There is bound to be a point where we might undertand that time machines have all the technical posibilities of existing but they may not yet officially exist, and if they did exist, -they are most likely "observed" as the results of "unintended exposure" during the test of a time machine as seen from the future TRAVELLING BACK to the past.

Aren't we nearly there yet?

Trickfox
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

drawn in the sand

A triangle just drawn in the sand Trickfox. Just drawn in the sand. Elizabeth