Greetings - And Introductions, Please?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

good move

Post by Victoria Steele »

Paul,

Thank you for leaving the thread up there. I really didn't want it to "disappear" because then William/Justice would go about saying that he had been kicked out and not alowed speak his peace and that you were a facist dictator who didn't give him a chance and that we were all stupid bullshit artists. Yes I can hear it now. But with the thread out there people can read for themselves how it all came down and whatever slant I am sure he is probably well on to developing about us, well. they can judge for themselves. It may be that he and this forum may never be able to communicate but there were valuable lessons in that thread for him and for us. I think however, we are probably the only ones that will learn from this experience.

Philadelphia 1966? Is my heart going to be able to mend from this?
In the spring? Tulips at the base of the Joan of Arc statue? The rowing teams down on the river? The sounds of the city? I wish when I had visited the Drake that I could have gone up to the Penthouse. What a VIEW. And what a perfect place for the Browns. And Morgan and Linda together on one of those penhouse patios ... oh boy oh boy!

Oh, I know its going to be heartbreaking but you know what? I just have the feeling that these two, Linda and Morgan never really give up on each other. I don't care what happens in the future! ( well yes, I do) BUT Remember he told her that she was "kinda stuck with him". And this is a man, I think that only says what he means.

You know what I did the other day? Just did an internal google search on "Morgan" and then read things that came up and thats a story in itself.! But Paul, you have never really described the manl. Leaving him to our imagination I guess? Can you give us a LITTLE idea of what helooks like to you?

In 1966 I picture him as having a sort of interesting look. I don't think Linda would have flipped so completely over simply " handsome" (You know the "Tom Cruise" type of handsome) . I think she would have been drawn maybe to strength and intelligence. Cool eyes ... with something behind them? Others have said that he was "a handsome kid" and I think that was from Mr. Twigsnapper who , from his picture in 1956, was no mushroom under a log! Anyway, more descriptions? I realize that actual pictures would be a no no. Just your visual of him, from your viewpoint would be great.

As for him now?You know, you might think I am nuts but I saw Bruce Willis the other day (actually! In person! What a powerhouse ! lights up the room!...... and I thought .... would that be close to what Morgan might look like? Tough but with that little spark ... oh well, I just think he is a handsome man, better looking now that he has shaved his hair to nothing. Shows off his eyes. Good looking son of a gun! Throwing his name in the hat to play the older Morgan! Though maybe he isn't tall enough?

BACK to 1966! Thursday I hope, I hope! Victoria
grinder
Senior Officer

like a hummingbird in plastic

Post by grinder »

Gregg and Victoria,

Wonderful insightful comments from both of you.! Course William might say that I was kissing ass ( but you know some asses just need to be appreciated. Neither one of you hit me, you know how to take that!)

I had hopes to getting through to whatever William was trying to tell us too. Actually I was ( and underneath it all) maybe still am, alot like him.

Theres this thread about his father being the perfectionist, the tough man of action who had survived all those attacks and had many adventures of the type that I have a feeling Mr. Twigsnapper might have even shared?
I don't know why I drew that conclusion but it just seems that to me, men of that character and experience usually know of each other\. And then I thought, maybe thats why Mr. Twigsnapper gave this little squirt so much room and actually encouragement. Could that possibly be right.?

I say that because , speaking of all that and directly to William, I know a little bit about what it is to live in that kind of shadow. I never really got to know my Dad all that well but I suspect he had his share of adventures himself and I know that he was a tough man. And even though you are showing some strain from it .... at least your Dad came home.

But see, you were so busy telling everybody that you knew all about that kind of life .... I never got a chance to share that with you. And if you had read anything at all about Mr. Twigsnapper I wonder if you had perhaps even recognized one of your dads friends trying to help you out? Just an observation from this side . grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

really wanted to

Post by Mikado14 »

Did anyone even look at what Cathie was saying? Did anyone look at his math?

But most importantly, did anyone noticed that it could very well be a link to something that kevin talks about?

Juat a thought,

I really wanted him to calm down and talk.

A missed opportunity, when a door is closed, a window will open.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

dust settling

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

OK , now that the dust is settling I took it upon myself to comb through the locked out thread that William/Justice put out there and I do find this a most interesting statement, especially considering what we have all gone through together. ( and I include you William if you are reading this )

He was asked what his role was in this and this was his response

"IF i have a role a play it is to fill in the glaring blank holes that exist in the understanding of your forum's collective consciousness. Obviously some very important people, besides Paul think this pertinent or i wouldnt be wasting my time... "

Fill in the glaring black holes,? in understanding OUR FORUMS collective conciousness.?

Now I find that exceptionally interesting and I hope others will too.

William .... if you were concerned with helping us UNDERSTAND OUR COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS ....... how can you possibly do that without understanding us? Without taking the time to get to know us? You came in here all "piss and vinegar, as Mikado put it ... to TEACH us about US.? Yet you haven't spent the time to even get to know us?

Maybe this was all part of a learning curve for you and for us. Maybe we will learn that there are holes in our " collective conciousness" and MAYBE you are the one to teach us what we are missing. And if thats the case then we probably do need to continue our interaction. Are you listening to me, or have we lost out completely?

BUT ..... You can not roar in here to do this by insulting us! We are not your typical forum. This is a strong batch of people here with important roles in the running of this forum conciousness (or ship) but how can you possibly help us discover more about the process when you so blatently disregard and disrespect WHO and WHAT you are dealing with here. You said we were a "motley crew" and I smiled at that because you had said it as a slam but I have always used that as a term of endearment.

Thats right, Did you catch that? I said WHO you are dealing with but I also said "WHAT" you are dealing with. A "conciousness" that has no name but still is motivating you to feel you have to do certain things ... and one of those things is to inform us all about the holes of our understanding of it? Do you see what I am saying here?

This is important stuff William and I agree with you! Its enough to scare the shit out of almost anybody. But those were your words for what your purpose here was. I am reaching out to you again. Are you there?

As someone who understands far more than you think I do. I ask you to put your attitude and your fears away and work with us quietly and respectfully. As part of that request I ask you to become familiar with this forum and what it has been saying . And please, as a favor to help us go forward, Please read what Paul has written so far. I promise you it will be worth your time and afterwards you may be able to look at this entire process with new eyes.

Only thing I can say at this time. Once you do that you know how to reach me. Elizabeth (not "LIZ")
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If I may be so bold?, as to recommend you keep close contact with justice.
My initial reaction was to offer him a more horizontal view of the planet.
But it takes two to tango, and I was at the other end of some on heres tango moves.

During my wanderings around the fields of England, I have found many artificial ancient capaciters, and many made symbiotically by the lines I follow, both these events can be found sited upon the exact same grid system, or matrix.
I began to recognise the patterns of crop circles, and followed them, the REAL ones, as opposed to the diss-information ones are lo and behold to be found sited exactly upon the same system.
I began to comprehend about a force, that resembles electricity, and found large pieces of mass sited exactly upon the same matrix, and arranged in series around polygons that I appear alone in recognising.
Then as my dowsing standerds raised a dual force was observed flowing along and around all this system, each advance of my understanding has occured whilst upon very specific points of the matrix grid, I now realise this, and simply place myself permanately upon it, day/night.

So what makes me stand for the defence of justice, I know, simply that.
And I know TIME is too short for fallouts or ego, we have to know again , what was known so many times before, all information is in the matrix grid, if you allow it to be attracted to you.
This book is the book, of this time, no pressure Paul.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

pressure for all

I understand Navigator, we are under alot of pressure. All of us. Just that some of us see it more clearly than others.

I am just hoping that William will read this and realize all the time that HE is the rare element that we need. HE and (what is given to him )is an important link to all of this mystery and it would be a great loss and a great..... delay ..... to be without his company. ( As it would be to lose any one of the good people who have so resolutely joined us with all of their various talents.) If we are a motley crew then so be it! Thats what makes this ship what she is.

I know that you understand what William has been driven to try to explain to us, better perhaps than anyone here. Mr. Twigsnapper wouldn't call you the Navigator for the sheer fun of it. He has a purpose in what he does and you know that I appreciate your words toward William. I am sure that you also know there is only so much that a person or group can do to get another person to join a crew if he just does not want to step on board.

And frankly I think its been discovered that press gangs don't work all that well. It has to be free choice here. So we wait and see it William can see fit to join us, work WITH us ... or not. It is entirely his choice, but not his rules. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

hes not going to

You know, I realize that quite a few people have extended invitations to William to see through his own walls. to actually be able to see what is happening here. But I doubt that he can do it! Re -reading how he twisted civil comments to him and then added more insults to himself from himself (didn't come from us!). The guy is having way too much fun doing this and he is not going to stop. Like a little kid banging his head against a wall until his forehead bleeds, still he does it. And thats what William is doing and I think that his problem is way beyond any aid we could offer.
. Thats what I am feeling that you guys are up against here. Sorry Elizabeth.

I think maybe Ladygrady said it best when she said he was a "lost little boy". I doubt that he has enough time in his life to find himself or to grow up . Its bound to be a very long process and he will continue his spiral. Too bad, but I am enough of a realist to think that if you guys are waiting for him to "see the light " and come in your direction creatively and productively. Its a wasted hope. One download too many maybe. Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

From the message

From the message I got today I have to assume that Mr. Warwick prefers to go his own way. The rhetoric was as abusive to the principals as ever .... so thats it I guess. And you were absolutely right Victoria.

So as Mikado said recently. Just keep loading the wagon for the moment, Right?

Maybe we can all turn to Paul at the same time and say .... "OK, when?" I am sure that he will know what we mean. Or we will just sic Victoria on him!

Victoria, so you spent some time in Philadelphia? I think you might enjoy the background then for the next chapter! I REALLY want your input on this one.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but this last few days has been so full of discord and namecalling its suddenly a great relief to have it back to normal around here! Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: really wanted to

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:Did anyone even look at what Cathie was saying? Did anyone look at his math?

But most importantly, did anyone noticed that it could very well be a link to something that kevin talks about?

Juat a thought,

Mikado
Actually Mr. Cathie is a very nice person and has responded to my questions with honesty and courtesy, and I hope we can continue to look at his math,....... keeping in mind that someone else may also have known the math.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
grinder
Senior Officer

the right thing

Post by grinder »

You did the right thing Paul kicking William Warwick / Justice League off of your forum.

I read a little of what he had posted on the other forum and he was doing the same thing there, different topics, but the same thing so I don't think the topic was the most important thing to him. He seems to have a compulsion to do this " flooding " process. They complained too but he ignored them and insulted them the way that he did us.

I'm glad hes outta here. grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: really wanted to

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:Did anyone even look at what Cathie was saying? Did anyone look at his math?

Juat a thought,

Mikado
Actually Mr. Cathie is a very nice person and has responded to my questions with honesty and courtesy, and I hope we can continue to look at his math,....... keeping in mind that someone else may also have known the math.
Trickfox
Yes Trickfox, I am picking up what you are laying down. Am I also to assume that it is something from a fish that I missed on a fishing trip? Or was that a three hour tour, no that was Gilligan.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: good move

Post by Mikado14 »

Victoria Steele wrote: You know what I did the other day? Just did an internal google search on "Morgan" and then read things that came up and thats a story in itself.! But Paul, you have never really described the manl. Leaving him to our imagination I guess? Can you give us a LITTLE idea of what helooks like to you?
I just can't resist this Victoria.

Now if memory serves me, and there are times it does and times it does not, I believe a little bit of a commotion was started back in November in regard to your question ( remember Paul ? <G> ).

How about this, and you probably know this. Imagine a man, no, a young man of medium build with a top like yours and Linda had to look up into his eyes.

That is as far as I go or else Mr. Twigsnapper will get the switch out...or would that be a "twig".

Mikado
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

ha ha

I remember that.

Maybe I should phrase that question differently. Paul ..... Not .... " What did Morgan look like .... but more ... what you see in your writers "minds eye" That way we protect his actual countenance because none of us want to go within Twigsnappers reach! <g> but you could maybe give us your impression of what the boy and then the man was like? Maybe there is enough distance in that? I think what I am trying to say is that all of us probably have a mental image of him and I was just wondering what yours was. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Describing Morgan

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:You know what I did the other day? Just did an internal google search on "Morgan" and then read things that came up and thats a story in itself.! But Paul, you have never really described the manl. Leaving him to our imagination I guess? Can you give us a LITTLE idea of what he looks like to you?
Kinda hard to describe someone you've never seen.

Well, OK, I guess I did see him once, or, at least, my wife saw him. But he was a master of disguises...and was practicing his craft that night.

I'll get to that story one of these days, too.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Victoria,

After reading Paul's last post, I remembered that I saw a photo of him (long time ago) as a young man - college age or so.

All I can remember is my first impression, which was "idealistic." He had a look of excitement in his eyes - controlled energy.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Wed May 16, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."