Las Vegas Conference

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: redhead in Vegas?????

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:LindaB mentioned "your redhead" ..... and that better damned well be your wife or I am coming after you with a frying pan! <g>
That's fine, just so long as you're coming after me <Bg>. But, yeah, that was no redhead, that was my wife.
Sooooooo. Can I hold my breath until Thursday? Are we back on that, Oh Please! I need to know where Townsend and Josephine go next! As much as you can say! And though I have a feeling the Morgan and Linda story is headed for tears I want to hear that too. Thursday? Huh?
Sorry dear, not THIS Thurday. I have had to spend the last couple of days tying up loose ends that have been neglected in my single-minded obsession with what I was going to do in Las Vegas. Actually, it looks like tomorrow is first day I will have back in the chair, and I'm not sure where I'm going from there. I do appreciate your anticipation, and I think you know by now that I am highly motivated by your need for gratifcation, but I'm not going to be able to get back in the saddle that fast.

You shoulda been in Vegas.... that woulda given you plenty to keep you busy in the meantime.

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

so whats next

Post by Martin Calloway »

OK, thats under your belt now. Back to writing. All fine. Great, in fact! Looking forward to that new chapter! Standing somewhere behind Victoria! But a few questions.

Paul, its pretty obvious, I think, that you added quite a bit to that last Conference and I am wondering now if and when you will be teaming up with the Woods again? Do they have another conference coming up in a few months? There are many of us who just couldn't go the distance or the timing so. what I am saying is, will you be doing this again? Under their banner? Or maybe I am I asking the "Are we going to have another baby' guestion to a lady who has just given birth?

So maybe for future consideration, would there ever be a moment in the future when there will be a "Townsend Brown Conference" hosted by YOU?

I note with some irony that there was one some twenty years ago, with the report of it still on the Internet (look it up everybody)

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html

Seems strange to me that it stands and a new one is not yet on the horizon?

Andrew? What about you? You are the technical side of this effort it seems as well as the initial site. So many people have already drawn from your source. Maybe sometime in the future will be right for you to host a "Conference" and invite interesting speakers? Paul (of course) being at the top of the list. I'd like to hear from all those people who reported twenty years ago. What do they have to say NOW? Whatduyathink???? Martin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

You Want Me To Do WHAT??

Post by Paul S. »

Martin Calloway wrote:Paul, its pretty obvious, I think, that you added quite a bit to that last Conference and I am wondering now if and when you will be teaming up with the Woods again? Do they have another conference coming up in a few months? There are many of us who just couldn't go the distance or the timing so. what I am saying is, will you be doing this again? Under their banner? Or maybe I am I asking the "Are we going to have another baby' guestion to a lady who has just given birth?
I don't mind "giving birth" again so long as I can deliver substantially the same baby as last time.

The Woods' conference is held once a year, first part of November. If Ryan asks me to come again next year, my appearance would be contingent on having something new to say.

However, there are other conferences in other locales around the country, and I'd consider doing UFO-CRC presentation again if suitable arrangements can be made (first class airfare, limousine transfers, deluxe accommodations, generous honorarium.... juuuuuust kidding....).
So maybe for future consideration, would there ever be a moment in the future when there will be a "Townsend Brown Conference" hosted by YOU?

Possibly. The idea has been tossed up before. Let me see if I can get a book finished first, and then talk with The Family about just what the intent of such a "Conference" might be. I would think it would have to be larger in scope than just a "Townsend Brown" conference, though that might be the factor that opens the door to something bolder.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

A new baby????

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html Look again everybody

Just finding some really interesting cross overs. Thanks for mentioning this Martin. Just follow along with me to see what is said:

"This conference was held in tribute to Thomas Townsend Brown and I feel that it was a great success. About 15 speakers and 80 attendees provided a brief overview of Zero Point Energy theories, Free Energy devices, electrostatics theory, and antigravity experiments and documentation. Attendees came from as far away as California and Washington.

( My comment:Twenty years ago and they still drew a small dedicated crowd and 15 speakers. Seems they had a lot of people who had a lot to say. And 80 in the audience. I am sure dwarfted by the numbers in Vegas this last weekend but still, I wonder who they all were. Pauls joke early in his lecture “ How many of you are from the CIA?â€
grinder
Senior Officer

and did you notice?

Post by grinder »

Hey Elizabeth,
Did you notice what else was said? same link (its about a conference just not the recent one, bear with me !)

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html

Try this on for size:

Looking back at the conference, most of the lectures were concerned with summarizing the known information from Brown's patents and well documented experiments. Very little information was given regarding his private experiments and the vast amount of theoretical ideas and experimental data that he probably has documented in his research notebooks. It was repeatedly suggested that a responsible committee or networking group needs to be setup to be able to go over all of the details in Brown's existing documents to distill what important information may be there. Josh Reynolds, Tom Valone, and myself volunteered to chair this committee and get this investigation going. Since Brown's experiments with disks appeared to be able to defy gravity (somewhat like John Searl's disks), there was some discussion at the conference regarding flying saucers, UFOs, the Philadelphia Experiment, and the Montak Project. While these areas were held as fringe areas at this conference, they could have information that may relate back to Brown's discoveries. In my summary during the panel discussion, I presented my views that: (1) We do not know what T. T. Brown really did, and we need to organize and distribute his patents and materials to a committee (or a company) to find out; (2) Individuals will not be allowed to accomplish much within U.S. - instead we need teamwork, networking, corporations, and an international corporation to distribute results; (3) Commercial applications of any advanced technology were not possible 3 years ago, and should easily be possible now; (4) Existing graduate school textbook theory is not applicable to describe the physical effects seen by Biofield, Brown, William Hooper, and Hans Coler (and others) - we need more data and new mathematical models for dynamic EM interactions; and (5) Strong dis-information will continue to persist, especially the use of simplistic thinking - such as that which comes from the use of Heavyside's simplification of "Maxwell's Equations" into 3-D vector form, and the assumptions of the so-called "General Theory of Relativity."

Individually, we will see the problems and become inspired"

Now, I find that whole section amazing, considering that it was written so long ago. Do any of these people, Valone, Reynolds etc. know of your research Paul. And how is it that if they were so danged interested back then, why didn't anyone approach the family? I understand from what Andrew said, no one bothered. I just find that interesting. Where are these people now? grinder
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

wrong dates

I don't know why I assumed that conference was a whole twenty years ago in Philadelphia. It was not. It was held in April of 1994 so its almost been thirteen years now. Doesn't seem quite as long ago. Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

TT Brown Conference...

Post by Chris Knight »

All,

I anticipate that someday there will be a T. Townsend Brown conference; as Paul said, it would probably include other subjects as well. It will probably steer away from the "abductee" image and more towards a technological/historical image.

Qualight, LLC is very interested in supporting Paul, his excellent work, and the publicity surrounding it. Qualight will most likely be that sponsor for a TTBrown conference. I have already begun the basic groundwork to set up an annual (at least) conference in the future. As interest grows, so will the audience, and I'd like to get as many people interested as possible before any plans are solidified. It would be putting the cart before the horse if we tried to do anything now. You'd want a conference of this magnitude and subject matter to have at least 5-10 times as many attendees as the one that occured in Philadelphia 12.5 years ago.

I can't say exactly when that first conference will be. It depends on a number of factors, not the least of them being waiting for Paul's book to be nearer to completion.

Andrew
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

The Video Is Up

Post by Paul S. »

Anybody who wants to see the video of my presentation at the UFO Conference on Nov. 11, just steer your browser to the very top of this site:

https://www.ttbrown.com

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

help

Paul,

Help me out here! I know that I am technically challenged but I can't find the link up to your presentation. How do I get there again? Elizabeth
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Elizabeth,

Just click on the embedded video screen with Mr. Ryan in the podium and it should work. You may encounter technical issues if you have an older machine or a dial-up connection.

As well as Paul's link, I will always have a permanent link at: http://www.qualight.com/book/video1.htm as well.

Andrew
Trickfox
The Magician

CIA agents at the conference?

Post by Trickfox »

Paul

I loved that personal little challenge you did upon opening up your speech. The one where you ask all the CIA agents to raise their hands.

I was looking at your video again and I noticed a young exotic looking woman with a white rose in her hair. She put her hand up when you asked for CIA to identify themselves.

Gee I wonder if that was a fraudian slip she was wearing, or maybe she just decided to go along with a humourous opening to help break the ice. :twisted:

What do you think?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

white rose

Oh, I finally got a chance to see the white rose lady! And she did indeed raise her hand when Paul asked for those with the CIA to raise their hands! Laughing all the time......... but Andrew? How well do you REALLY know your wife? <g>

But seriously here folks ..... do you think that Paul was going for pure humor with that statement about the CIA, NSA, NRO members in the audience? It might have come off as an opening gambit but I don't personally think he was joking all that much.

Lets put it this way. You all know the kind of history that Townsend Brown has generated around himself. Do you think that those various agencies would NOT have agents in that crowd? Las Vegas is a betting town but I wouldn't take a stand against that.

So this is to all of you who represented various agencies. I hope you had a good time. See you all the next time! Elizabeth
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

The 1994 conference and where are they now?

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

grinder wrote:Now, I find that whole section amazing, considering that it was written so long ago. Do any of these people, Valone, Reynolds etc. know of your research Paul. And how is it that if they were so danged interested back then, why didn't anyone approach the family? I understand from what Andrew said, no one bothered. I just find that interesting. Where are these people now? grinder
The fellow who was the INE president, Patrick G Bailey is now at Lockheed Martin Space Systems. This, I confirmed by speaking to him.
Here's his resume: http://www.padrak.com/pgb/RESUME.html
I have been doing some research on the others from that conference, and have discovered some VERY INTERESTING things.

More later.
LBL
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Khights templar?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Knights Templar!

kevinb,

I saw that too . In fact it fairly well jumped off the page of his resume at me. Still, I rather have concluded a long time ago that the "Knights " that are the most powerful are the ones who do not have their resumes out for public overview.

Mason connections, Knight Templar associations? .... and just wait. Lindab will have more information soon. Wealthy industrialists, renegad scientists, talented lady scientist? It reads like James Bond, but its all true.

Oh my what things turn up! With many thanks we say, to the wolf in lambs clothing! Elizabeth