Two units, sending/receiving

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

keeping things separate

Post by grinder »

You know we have had other discussions here on the forum about this "gravitational radio" but in reading the latest chapters I am thinking that maybe Townsend Brown figured he had developed something unique all right but it hadn't yet hit him what that actually meant. (That there was a possibility that the communications that he was working on could actually reach across several dimensions),

And if you are out there broadcasting, Like Paul said somewhere else .... does that mean that you and the "other set" that you have put somewhere else in the country .... How do you know that someone/something else isn't listening to your every word. Well, you wouldn't unless they decided to pipe up somehow.

And if that was happening I wonder, was there ever a moment when this team that Dr. Brown seems to have collected said "Hey! Someone else is on the line! And reaching out to us!" I wonder, if Beau Kitselman was involved. How would he have reacted? Thats damned big news,

What form would that take? What would it sound like? How freaked out would you be? Interesting thoughts. And then ..... you would be expected to keep the whole thing secret? Thats a hard bit of news to sit on. grinder
ladygrady
Junior Birdman

sewn together

Post by ladygrady »

I have noticed that these comments need to be sewn together.

"I supposed that Dr. Brown was capable of creating as many units as the military needed, (which is exactly what I supposed) but on second thought, it would be very wise to make as few units as possible so that there would be a low risk of losing the technology itself. In fact two strategic units would be the ideal method of maintaining the stealth factor."

The above was written by trickfox in the two units section I believe. I just wanted to make a couple of comments.

First Trickfox, hello and how are you doing? Second thoughts are always much more valuable if properly considered. Dr. Brown DID NOT share this technology with the military. From what Paul has written so far I believe that the "Caroline Group" kept this technology to themselves and I would just wager that Dr. Brown limited the numbers of units to very, very few. For each one out there was a virtual disaster for security if it got in the wrong hands. So forget military uses. I don't think there EVER were military uses. In fact, I would wage again that the military STILL does not have this technology. Paul? Would I be right? And my third and last wager. Whoever is in charge of the Caroline Group now is probably the holder of the keys regarding the communication system. Would I be right? Its the only rational conclusion. So is Morgan the main person now? Who was when Dr. Brown was alive? grady
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

From Chris Knight
Do you or anyone else, know why lead is a good material for working with Brown's research. Better than say, silver or copper, which are better conductors?
Hi Chris,

You hit it right on the head Chris.........both silver and copper are better conductors, but it is not conduction that you are looking for, as conduction is limited to a time delay response.

What you really want is resistance, a low energy state, as the whole idea is to bypass the limitations of time and space and communicate beyond the field condition.

I think this is where a lot of confusion is to be found, as without the subtle dynamics of the underlying force you end up chasing your own tail, which is extremely frustrating.

I also think this is key to the development of such a devise. Now I don't know beans about radios and radio communication, but I do know that your existing technology is restrictive, very restrictive compared to what Dr. Brown was working on.

I see a lot of this is a perception problem as opposed to a technical problem, as you guys know the technical end of it backwards and forwards, but your perceptions of the situation in respect to what you want to achieve is not up to the same level of understanding. And I think this is a problem for anyone, including those working in the shadows of the dark.

I believe Dr. Brown had a handle on this, but it is not something he seems to have talked about in terms of specifics, perhaps due to the fact that this was the part of it all which was so darned secret.

You probably already realize that Dr. Brown's idea transends time and space in terms of real time communication, so distance and space is not an issue. In other words you could have instantaneous communication with anyone anywhere in the universe at any time.

Realizing this you should also realize that the accepted physics of today do not cut the mustard. Even string theory is a weak kneed attempt at penetrawting the dark.

Forget big bang, forget singularities.........its rubbish.......wishful thinking, perhaps even a diversion.

Lead has the lowest energy state of a relatively stable element, which makes it well suited for the task at hand, which is to bridge the non-simultaneous condition of universe and the simultaneous condition of universe. Once you do that there is no going back.

How much more exciting could a project be than this.........?
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Another thought on the subject of sending and receiving.........

You have two units or two communicators........one is a low energy state and one is a high energy state...........the two tie the knot and make the bridge.........like jumping across the universe.

Its just an idea, but something I think worth mentioning.

A unified field system has two extremes...........the low energy state and the high energy state, both of which are dynamic, so the spread between high and low is continually increasing.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

no going home

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

David,

I think that you and Morgan have reached pretty much the same place. And you are right! It is exciting, like being on the edge of a cresting wave. Heart stopping, hard to breathe type stuff.

In Chapter 32 Morgan is quoted as saying "Dr. Brown just smiled. I finally asked him "Is time travel possible? and he very simply answered " Yes, I believe it is possible. In your lifetime.

And suddenly I was compelled to say .... I want to do that. Is there a list?" I was half kidding, but only half. He was not kidding at all "You will be on that list, if you want to be," he said and when I looked him in the eye I realized he was being dead serious. That was a life changing moment. AFTER THAT THERE IS NO GOING HOME AGAIN."

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: sewn together

Post by Trickfox »

ladygrady wrote:
First Trickfox, hello and how are you doing?

So is Morgan the main person now? Who was when Dr. Brown was alive? grady
Well I'm just fine thank you LadyGrady. A bit lonely because my kitty cat is in the deserts of California and my fiancé is in San Francisco, so I get no affection these days, and I sure miss it.

You know I think perhaps Mr Twigsnapper was one of the main persons at the time and he likely still is.

Sometimes this kind of power comes from politics because of the scientific intelligence issues that need protection. Only the people who are publically known civil servants can change policy of such importance , This fact being as fundamental as our definitions of reality.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Elizabeth, always good to hear your words of wisdom.

There is a further thought on sending and receiving.........

Energy is attracted to energy on the subtle level of field dynamics, so the receiver is the high energy state and the sender is the low energy state, which is the exact of opposite of our modern electronic communications systems.

This should be obvious to anyone who has looked out upon the universe, but it is not usually what they see.

I would like to comment on the horse story, or maybe this is not the thread in which to do that........but I had not idea that this was a story related to Dr. Brown or that Black Beauty was the name of his daughters horse. So I was not attempting to borrow words from Dr. Brown.

Nonetheless, it seems to me that there is more going on here than meets the average eye. I am of the mind that something extremely positive is unfolding on and around these pages, so only time will tell where this will take us.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

black horse nudges

Some of you who have been on this forum will know already what I am going to be talking about here. For this I have dubbed it a "black horse "nudge" ... othertimes we simply call it a "cosmic ha ha". Welcome David to our rabbit hole here where things just plain work differently than above ground.

I KNOW you had no idea that Linda Browns horse was named Black Beauty. I also know that you have no idea that the phrase "Only Time Will Tell" will have a particular meaning to those of us a little closer to the inside of this story.

Right now Paul is probably grinning because he is looking at what he calls the "thump stick", a gift from Morgan , and writing about a certain ring that was exchanged for a certain token. And all of it trails back to the story told around a dream and a black horse named " Beauty", of ancient times and a girls hopes for the future.

I know that you knew nothing of this but you see, it doesn't matter. As Morgan said to Linda once ..... If you can't read my writing just hold this in your hand ..... and I am saying ......" Elizabeth
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Speaking of "tuning in..."

Post by Paul S. »

Didn't have any ears on this thread, either... until I discovered this morning that it had piped up again...

ladygrady... nice to see you again...
ladygrady wrote:In fact, I would wage again that the military STILL does not have this technology. Paul? Would I be right?
I would concur with that, and add that there have been suggestions that certain objectionable (?) forces, i.e. the military, are "close" to some discoveries that we (well, somebody) might rather they didn't get their hands on. That is one reason for the occasional sense of "urgency" that I get from my sources (like that's gonna make any difference in how fast I can go?).
And my third and last wager. Whoever is in charge of the Caroline Group now is probably the holder of the keys regarding the communication system. Would I be right? Its the only rational conclusion. So is Morgan the main person now? Who was when Dr. Brown was alive?
I believe that both Dr. Brown and Morgan have held those "keys," in their respective times. I don't have any reliable information as to who might be holding them now. Could be Morgan, could be the next generation.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Just Saying does NOT make it so.

Post by Paul S. »

wdavidb wrote:I see a lot of this is a perception problem as opposed to a technical problem, as you guys know the technical end of it backwards and forwards, but your perceptions of the situation in respect to what you want to achieve is not up to the same level of understanding. And I think this is a problem for anyone, including those working in the shadows of the dark.
I think that might be one of the single most perceptive statements I've read in these forums yet. It works on both an individual and a sociological level: it is difficult (impossible?) for any individual perform outside the expectations formed by his perceptions; the same can be said of society generally, no?
I believe Dr. Brown had a handle on this, but it is not something he seems to have talked about in terms of specifics, perhaps due to the fact that this was the part of it all which was so darned secret.
Which makes the challenge of telling his story all the more daunting, because it becomes the story of an individual who was able to perform within his own expanded perceptions, which, apparently were well outside society's narrow perceptions.
You probably already realize that Dr. Brown's idea transends time and space in terms of real time communication, so distance and space is not an issue. In other words you could have instantaneous communication with anyone anywhere in the universe at any time.
Now, this is the point that I keep finding debatable. At the risk of exposing my own lack of perception, I keep asking: what is it about this "EGC" technology that enables this "instantaneous communication with anyone anywhere in the universe at any time." I've asked this question a number of times but have never gotten a satisfactory -- i.e. clear, concise, and comprehensible -- answer.

I realize that makes me guilty of making an assertion that I not 100% certain of (which is why I have adopted the fall-back, weasel-word methodology of "this is what I've been told...").

The common perception is that even gravity waves travel at the speed of light - I run into that perception often. Thus this idea of "instantaneous communication" via gravity waves contravenes the conventional wisdom. And it may well be that gravity waves traverse the universe instantly. But so far, nobody I've ever talked to has been able to explain how that works to me in a way that sufficiently supersedes the conventional wisdom.

So, David, anybody... the floor is yours. Please make it clear. There may be third graders listening. And I might be one of them. I don't put my hand down until I'm satisfied with the answer.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Just Saying does NOT make it so.

Post by Paul S. »

Paul S. wrote:
wdavidb wrote:I see a lot of this is a perception problem as opposed to a technical problem, as you guys know the technical end of it backwards and forwards, but your perceptions of the situation in respect to what you want to achieve is not up to the same level of understanding. And I think this is a problem for anyone, including those working in the shadows of the dark.
I think that might be one of the single most perceptive statements I've read in these forums yet. It works on both an individual and a sociological level: it is difficult (impossible?) for any individual perform outside the expectations formed by his perceptions; the same can be said of society generally, no?
Which makes the challenge of telling his story all the more daunting, because it becomes the story of an individual who was able to perform within his own expanded perceptions, which, apparently were well outside society's narrow perceptions.
Now, this is the point that I keep finding debatable. At the risk of exposing my own lack of perception, I keep asking: what is it about this "EGC" technology that enables this "instantaneous communication with anyone anywhere in the universe at any time." I've asked this question a number of times but have never gotten a satisfactory -- i.e. clear, concise, and comprehensible -- answer.

I realize that makes me guilty of making an assertion that I not 100% certain of (which is why I have adopted the fall-back, weasel-word methodology of "this is what I've been told...").

The common perception is that even gravity waves travel at the speed of light - I run into that perception often. Thus this idea of "instantaneous communication" via gravity waves contravenes the conventional wisdom. And it may well be that gravity waves traverse the universe instantly. But so far, nobody I've ever talked to has been able to explain how that works to me in a way that effectively nullifies the conventional wisdom.

So, David, anybody... the floor is yours. Please make it clear. There may be third graders listening. I might be one of them. And I don't put my hand down until I'm satisfied with the answer (just ask my 11th grade physics teacher. I understand she wound up in an asylum...).

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

stormy sea

This is just a comment before you get the inrush of input that I expect. There are many people out there and all of them will have their own individual response to what you have posted. This is grand!

It might (might? THERE IS A CLASSIC UNDERSTATEMENT) get confusing because unless Dr. Brown has the facility to put HIS exact words into writing and get them on this forum, we are not going to get the clear and concise explanation that you are asking for Paul.

But I don't think thats the point. I rather expect that Dr. Brown DID put it all in writing ..... (in those notebooks he hand carried away from Catalina Island in 1985. He did that intentionally. He did not leave them with his family because he wanted to keep them in the safe zone. They, at the time ....NEEDED NOT TO KNOW.) And I expect that there are things in those notebooks that still fall into that category. A reason perhaps why they will not make their appearance until groups like this have opened discussions and found their own voices and their own feet on a path that they found by themselves. Well, maybe they were told that the path was out there somewhere. Thats what you guys are doing right now.

And from what I have gathered by what Paul has written so far of the Caroline Group ..... I rather expect that they will adopt a "hands off" attitude. These developments and these thought processes will have no real value unless we get there on our own.

But we are not alone. Look to the right, look to the left. I know thats hard to do on the Internet .... but not impossible. In fact, the internet actually has had to be here to facilitate this process. So .... lets GO FORTH Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: stormy sea

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: Look to the right, look to the left. I know thats hard to do on the Internet .... but not impossible. In fact, the internet actually has had to be here to facilitate this process. So .... lets GO FORTH Elizabeth
I don't trust the Internet entirely. Any wise person, sincere person or just plain moron can post whatever they want and tote it as the truth.

I still prefer, in the end, to spend just a little time in the library and I find that a little more credible than the Internet, remember, a little more.

That and a buck will buy you a cup o Joe but not at Starbucks.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

lifter talk and faraday cages

Try keeping up with this train of thought.

To: [email protected]
From: "Ask" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:10:54 -0000
Subject: [Lifters] Re: in grounded Faraday cage
As the chamber operator who is a vacuum engineer and plasma physicist
noted, the pressure never changed while the device was in operation
and the vacuum pump was shutoff, suggesting that no significant
ablation or out gassing was occurring. The device simply did not have
a suitable ionization medium to cause ion propulsion and the thrust
observed was a little larger than a XIPS system but using a fraction
of the power. I can't talk about it in much more detail because I'm
working to finally publish the results and the journal demands
exclusivity, but all the details will be included in the paper.

The findings are not conclusive, they never are, but ounce I publish
I hope that other University researchers will confirm the findings
and progress can finally be made.

The device in question was designed as a vacuum apparatus with
materials like Pyrex and alumina ceramic as primary components.

--- In Lifters@yahoogroups .com, "Leon Tribe" <leon.tribe@ ...> wrote:
>
> Hi Ask,
>
> Any idea what the magnitude of that force you got in the vacuum? If
it is a
> magnitude less than a Lifter in air it could be simply ion thrust.
NASA have
> built a number of ion thrust type devices for their satellites.
>
> Here is the ion cloud theory:
>
> 1) Wire produces ions
> 2) Ions form a charged cloud in the air
> 3) Skirt obtains an induced opposite charge
> 4) Skirt and cloud attract each other
> 5) Lifter rises
>
> In an ideal situation the ion cloud would move down with the same
momentum
> as the Lifter moves up. Experiments of closing the system and
putting it on
> a set of scales suggest this is not the case. My suggestion is the
ions and
> air molecules are not spherical and are shaped differently. This
means there
> will be a net transfer of angular momentum and 'normal' momentum
from one to
> the other. This accounts for the weight loss in the closed system.
>
> Centre of mass / conservation of momentum (they are the same thing)
holds if
> all collisions are elastic. The only thing that you can rely on is
> conservation of energy which outside of nuclear reactions always
holds.
>
> Leon Tribe
> For Lifter / Anti-gravity / Tesla links check out
> <http://astore. amazon.com/ theautomatici- 20>
> http://astore. amazon.com/ theautomatici- 20
>
>

You know me guys, I am relatively lost with all of this but maybe someone will find some interesting information to link up with. Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

ANDREW help!

Post by Trickfox »

Andrew... This looks like your area don't it?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com