"Closer Contact"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

interesting questions

Post by twigsnapper »

And those are interesting questions Gewish. I wonder how many people have had cause to ask those exact questions? I think you will find .... not many. twigsnapper
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

And another interesting question:

How is it that with you and Elizabeth I've picked up this phantom 'h' on my name? <g>

Curious.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research!" -Einstein
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

so sorry and Puharich

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Gewis,

You can probably lay that h addition to me. When Mr. Twigsnapper dumps alot of material in my direction I get a little creative with my spelling. Sorry. Knowing him he was probably just waiting for you to say something.

Various communications you said? As in a whole universal network out there and we are the only ones outside of the system of instantaneious communications? through out the galaxies? Does that make me feel even more insignificant, or what? Somebody said once." Maybe they just don't wan't to let us on the party line?"

So. How would you get those different signals to go into channels that you could differentiate?

And Mr. Twigsnapper. OK laugh all you want but now I am totally baffled about this "Puharich" fellow. and all this information! I am familiar with Dr. Hal Puthoff, of course. Stanford Research , the beginning of the Remote Viewing program, the CIA involvement. But I will have to go look this fellow up. And of course I am wondering what the connection with Dr. Brown is right now. I KNOW you didn't dump his name in my lap for no reason! And I am sure Paul is asking what I am asking " TWO Josh Reynolds?" So, will our remaining Josh Reynolds please stand up? Do we have to ( as the song says) pick up on one and leave the other behind. Or do BOTH have a significance? I am confused big time.

LindaB,

Thanks for volunteering your help on this. I am hopeful something useful will come up. I guess this is where we are supposed to go and I expect it will be a fruitful search? Otherwise why would we need a "bigger boat?"

Anybody else out there know anything about Andrija Puharich? Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

so many years ago

On the trail of the TWO Josh Reynolds. This has come to my attention, again. Of course I have seen this and many of you have too but for some reason it is bubbling to the surface of our attention again. Take a look at this if you have the time:

http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE7.html

Now this is a summary of a Conference based on the work of Townsend Brown ( IN APRIL OF 1994!!!!) Its all interesting but given this new slant I noticed this:

The conference program advertised the following topics: "A Review of Advanced Energy Devices: Evidence, Promises, and Dangers" by Patrick Bailey (VP INE); "Thomas Townsend Brown's Electro-Gravities Research in the 1950's" by Tom Valone (Integrity Institute); "The Role of Electro-Statics" by Charles Yost (Electric Spacecraft Journal); "Thomas Townsend Brown's Research: A Challenge to Modern Science" by Elizabeth Rauscher (Tecnic Research Laboratories); "Electro-Gravitic Theory: Explaining the Operating Principle of Brown's Electric Disks" by Paul LaViolette (The Starburst Foundation); "A Panel Discussion on Biofield-Brown and Beyond;" "Vortices in the Zero Point Energy" by Moray King; "Design of a Compact Marx Generator Triggered by a Blumlein Capacitor" by George Hathaway; "Thomas Townsend Brown's Final Gravito-Electric Research" by Josh Reynolds (New Wave Partners); "Townsend Brown Effects Reviewed" by Ron Kovac; "Pushing the Boundaries: Electro-Hydro Dynamic Potentials ..." by Henry Monteith, and "Gravity Drop Tests" by Don Kelly (SEA).

All very interseting names but I was looking again at " Josh Reynolds" and there he is (WHO ARE 'NEW WAVE PARTNERS?")

THEN FURTHER ON THIS INTERESTING NOTE:

"Looking back at the conference, most of the lectures were concerned with summarizing the known information from Brown's patents and well documented experiments. Very little information was given regarding his private experiments and the vast amount of theoretical ideas and experimental data that he probably has documented in his research notebooks. It was repeatedly suggested that a responsible committee or networking group needs to be setup to be able to go over all of the details in Brown's existing documents to distill what important information may be there. Josh Reynolds, Tom Valone, and myself volunteered to chair this committee and get this investigation going

SO, IS THIS THE JOSH REYNOLDS THAT YOU TALKED WITH LAST YEAR PAUL OR IS THIS THE JOSH REYNOLDS THAT DIED JUNE OF 1994 (three months after this conference?)

We might hear back from Paul later this week but until then I just intend to keep dumping whatever we find in this new " boat" as I guess I am supposed to. So ..... something is happening here and we don't know what it is .... do we .... Mr. Jones?

Anybody else out there feel like throwing thoughts up, you know by now that we can get to some amazing places by just following your intuitions. Thanks so much ahead of time. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

The Josh who died

The "Josh" who died was apparently quite ill at the end of his lifeso I find it improbable that he would have been at that conference BUT one person who WAS there was a Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher .

Now, this is where it gets strange ... This Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher was this "Josh Reynolds" houseguest before he died! and so was this man named Andrija Puharich! My head is going to explode. A quote on him was that he was a "leader in the field of psychical research mMERGING QUANTUM MECHANICS AND RELATIVITY INTO A NEW SCIENTIFIC WORLD VIEW TO EXAMINE THE WAY IN WHICH BRAIN? MIND FUNCTION GIVES RISE TO A FOCUSED CONCIOUSNESS." Thats Puharich. a house guest of a Josh Reynolds. right

Matching that, or trying to , with information about the man who just a year ago on the phone told Paul that he knew Dr. Brown well. He was "Josh Reynolds" too but THIS Josh Reynolds was the promoter of the " Thigh Master" (you heard me right .....) and the mood ring (heard me right again) and is supposed to be interested in the way the brain works .......again .... you heard me right. But I think my brain is starting to short circuit here.

I have purposly not included the URLs on some of this information because I want somebody up there to start from scratch. Your path might be entirely different and more productive than mine. Oh, later I will give you some of my sources. You already know that Mr. Twigsnapper is the base of some of this information and its awfully hard to hang a URL on him!

This has to make sense somehow. But right now I am at a loss.

I feel like I am caught in some sort of wierd cross current here. I think I am just going to take a few days off because frankly, this is beyond me.
Have a good time, anyone who has the mental energy! Elizabeth
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

gewis

Communicating everywhere all at once at the same time? A great concept if one has perfected methods to shoehorn observational capabilities into quantum complimentarity networks somehow. Or does that make any sense to anyone here ?

What if one could tap into the vibrational characteristics of an iron atom for instance. Or maybe even hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, gold, silver, or platinum ? Could one theoretically traverse light years instantaneously and communicate through the complimentary vibrational characteristics of the elements of the periodic table in both local and non-local places ? That would seem to render timelines meaningless as stand alone realities in some respects.

Just thinking out loud.

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
Rocky
Space Cadet

Post by Rocky »

Flowperson,

Think quantum entanglement.

I have suspected for some time that the “gravity radioâ€
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Re: so sorry and Puharich

Post by Gewis »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Various communications you said? As in a whole universal network out there and we are the only ones outside of the system of instantaneious communications? through out the galaxies? Does that make me feel even more insignificant, or what? Somebody said once." Maybe they just don't wan't to let us on the party line?"

So. How would you get those different signals to go into channels that you could differentiate?
Hmm... I think it's a lot like radio waves here on earth. They travel fast enough for our distances to be considered "instantaneous." There can be a 96.3 FM in Juneau, AK and a 96.3 FM in Salt Lake City, UT, and the two don't conflict. Of course, the Earth kind of gets in the way. But even without obstacles, signal strength decreases significantly over distance. So there isn't necessarily a conflict for lower power communication. That is, a bandwidth could be set aside for communication in solar-system, so all solar systems can use lower power and not conflict with each other. Sure, there will be background, but there are so many sources of noise already, it's no biggie. And then you could have bandwidth set aside for longer range communication systems at higher power. You could have a very large ordered structure there. That is, of course, completely speculative based only on our experience here with radio. Here's the point: if we did build and use an electrogravitic communications device, and its signal existed instantaneously everywhere in space, would anybody here it? Or would it be completely drowned out by their own conversations?

Signal strength over distance should be inversely proportional to the square of that distance. The device can be considered a point source. If I'm on the moon talking to you with the device, my signal should be a lot stronger than if I use the same power while talking to you from Mars. Communicating across the stars requires either enormous power or extreme instrument sensitivity capable of weeding out background noise. You can decrease power requirements by making it directional, but that still doesn't eliminate the 1/r^2 proportionality relationship. (Even if you create a focused beam, beams have focal points and then expand outward, including lasers.)

That is, if you're twice as far, signal is one fourth as strong. If you're four times as far, signal is one sixteenth as strong.

Signal velocity for gravity has to be instantaneous here. Brown believed it was and we are operating on the assumption that his belief was correct. Of course, barring access to data the Caroline Group has, we will have to eventually confirm or deny this assumption for ourselves. Until such time, however, I'll base my conjecture on the idea that this is correct.

Flow, I don't know about using atomic resonance characteristics here. That's likely just my own ignorance. When you talk about vibrational characteristics, are you talking about electronic or nuclear resonance?
Gewis
Junior Birdman

Post by Gewis »

[quote="Rocky"]Flowperson,

Think quantum entanglement.

I have suspected for some time that the “gravity radioâ€
grinder
Senior Officer

is it the same?

Post by grinder »

Paul mentioned that Morgan had told him about Quantum Teleportation. He even put it on his blog. So , is that close to the same concept as Quantum Entanglement? If so , it has to be the best secure communication ever devised!

And if so, does our military even know about it?

Other militaries?

I am getting the feeling from what Paul says about the "Caroline Group" that this particular side of "gravitational radio" might not have been shared. So why was it mentioned in Pearl Harbor? I have read that there was supposed to be a " communications system" but nothing else seems to have been mentioned of it.

Elizabeth, You all right? Not like you to throw your hands up in the air like that! I just wonder what other information Mr. Twigsnapper dumped on you?

So there were two "Josh" Reynolds? who happen to share some interests. One was fantastically wealthy but shy and retiring, the other supposedly a big promoter and ex- green beret (trying to do my homework too). You know what I see Elizabeth? Its not an either/or. Like you said. Its BOTH. How does that work with the situation that you are trying to deal with? Strangely both seem to have the common denominator of being extremely interested in the way humans see the reality around them. And it just feels like to me that is where this conversation seems to be going.Only ten cents worth remember! grinder
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Here's your answer. Guess no one here remembers the energy crisis from the seventies and if memory is correct, it may have been Saga magazine.

Is this what you refer to Mr. Twigsnapper?

http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm

Mikado

PS: I decided to edit this and throw a little more, the word of the day is resonance,,, sound familiar Dr. Brown? How about vibration?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Gewis...I was struck by Beckwith's descriptions of the force field/line environment that extends away from this reality into all directions, inside and out, and at least into six dimensions that we know fairly well and engineer for already, albeit only on local levels. Kind of like an infinity of electric guitar strings :D.

When played they are in constant electromagnetic AND ALSO generate acoustic vibratory patterns. And they may be harmonized to an extent, at least locally. I'm thinking electromagnetic at a distance and a combination of electronic and nuclear resonance locally in sensors to replicate patterns which emerge from the cosmos. Music of the spheres anyone ?

Culture gives us clues from time to time. Remember how Speilberg had the "other" communicating with humans at devil's tower ? Music, music, music. This stuff was known by some before then and I think is the reason for all the wackiness and deep dark secrecy, when all along we have likely been subtly conditioned to accept such ideas.

Mikado: If you can find a video of a film by David Mamet titled, The Water Engine, rent/buy it and watch. It's the Puharich story in fiction, but has darker elements to it since it is fiction.

kevin...my hobbit brother. I am in agreement with your take on how some of us view reality. There's just some things that are already given and known...so the next few stumbles really aren't all that hard, eh ?

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

some more for you Mr. Twigsnapper

Post by Mikado14 »

Mikado14 wrote:Here's your answer. Guess no one here remembers the energy crisis from the seventies and if memory is correct, it may have been Saga magazine.

Is this what you refer to Mr. Twigsnapper?

http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm

Mikado

PS: I decided to edit this and throw a little more, the word of the day is resonance,,, sound familiar Dr. Brown? How about vibration?
And how about this Mr. Twigsnapper, if the above link doesn't do it, how about the difference between 7 hz and 8 hz?

It's all about getting the veil off the bride.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote:
Mikado: If you can find a video of a film by David Mamet titled, The Water Engine, rent/buy it and watch. It's the Puharich story in fiction, but has darker elements to it since it is fiction.

:
I don't remember it that well other than it seemed to be more focused on capitalistic societies, in general, what drives them and how monopolies actually control the economy and not on the actual concept of the invention. I also seem to remember it being set either prior to or at the beginning of WWII. Also, it wasn't in the theatres but then it could have been HBO, don't remember. Wasn't George C Scott in that or was that another movie? Doesn't matter, a movie is a movie, it entertains.

Thanks,

Mikado
Trickfox
The Magician

The CIA and Puharich

Post by Trickfox »

http://www.sirbacon.org/4membersonly/puharich.htm

Some of this is confusing and is connected to the old Delphi associates and SRI forrage into project Stargate, But Lt. Col. Aquino says it's all smoke and mirrors. It's interesting but I would like to know how much of it is exagerated.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com