Project Winterhaven

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Griffin
Senior Officer

primal energy

Post by Griffin »

Elizabeth-

Your mention of the Morongo band of Cahuilla Indians brought to mind their traditional practice of fire-eating -- of being one with the fire. The last I knew, this powerfully primal practice had not found a successor following the demise of the last of the traditional fire-eaters. I briefly touch on this in my book. I would like to attend their annual pow-wow next year.

The Morongo Band is spearheading a Tribal Energy Project to develop sources of renewable energy. It would be wonderful if, in the not too distant future, an application of Townsend Brown's energy system could be part of their project.

As ever,

Griffin
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

interesting connections

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Griffin,

Your sources must run relatively deep. I was not aware that this project with the Cahuillas had hit the outside press that much. Nice to see if that is the case. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Earth . Wind, Water, Fire

Could also pinpoint the Morongo Indian Reservation now, couldn't it?
Another wildly random thought. With help from all of you. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

antenna

Post by Griffin »

As you know, Elizabeth, I'm interested in the cross-shaped antenna that Townsend is said to have buried in the desert. An antenna may both receive and transmit. Whether this relates to "where the four lines meet" or not, the center spot on this cross-shaped antenna should produce an interesting energy field, according to MOI. It is, of course, in Cahuilla country.

What do you think, Andrew, Trickfox et al?

Griffin
Last edited by Griffin on Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

walking the hills

Kevin,

Where you walk the hills and dales of Yorkshire I am familiar also with the land on the Morongo Indian reservation. If you ride high into the mountains there you can see Palm Springs looking like crumbs of green and brown on a smooth table cloth. If you turn in the saddle next to some trees you will find where bears have sharpened their claws ... truly a magical place. If it rains really hard the ground water comes out of little critter holes in a fountain!

Alvino Siva is Katherine Saubels brother, an Elder of the Tribe , an excellent horseman in a country that needs excellent horsemen just to see it. The reservation runs many cattle up in those hills, most of them are what some cattlemen call " slicks" and just getting close enough to get a loop on them is a major undertaking.. Its odd to see that land from a satellite. Thankyou for that link! Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth helen Drake, I thought of you as Annie Oakley then, riding off into the hills.
my grandfather toured with Buffalo bills circus, I didn't know until my mother told me about him been a crack shot in the Boar war, just what those fabulous human beings showed and taught my grandfather, I will possibly never know, but I sense them.
He had three years with them, who knows, I have to stop myself becoming annoyed, the best we can do is find what they knew, and show our youngsters, these peoples treatment was not carried out in my name, the future may be.

I am collecting many feathers, so powerfull the field they have.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Excuse me if this has been posted before, but the threads are too long to go through.
http://www.padrak.com/ine/INE24.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Not seen that before. Thanks Kevin.

flow.... :)
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

dedication

I thank you for that too kevin. I had not seen that version of it but many things were drawn from that report. Probably the magazine article that ended up on Nick Cooks desk and was his inspiration for starting his quest which resulted in his book " The Hunt For Zero Point." He mentiones exactly the same information so I believe this Paper came first and then that article that caught his attention.

I especially like the dedication at the beginning by the person who translated this report onto the internet..............................................

"ELECTROGRAVITICS SYSTEMS"
The Declassified Report: Transcribed and Hereby Given to the World.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[My comments are in square brackets]
[And only a few have been inserted for clarification.]
[Spelling and punctuation have been retained as in the original report.]
[I give this to You and the World this day with deep Love.]
[Now Get Out of Your Head and Do Something About It!]
[If YOU Do Not Do Anything, Who Actually Will? And - For What?]
[Dr. StrangeQ. Christmas 1992..........................................................

I do not know who Dr. Strange was during the Christmas of 1992, but I thank him/her very much for this so that we can study it now. Elizabeth

viewtopic.php?p=10822#10822
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

notice the date

Notice the date of the report

Prepared by:
Gravity Research Group
Aviation Studies (International) Limited
Special Weapons Study Unit
29-31 Cheval Place, Knightsbridge
London, S.W.7. England

Report GRG-013/56 February 1956

Lets see ... that makes it AFTER Dr. Browns first trip to Europe and just a short time BEFORE his second trip. There use of the work " Electrogravitic" tells me that they were reading up on him thoroughly because unless I am wrong he was the first to use that particular word in one of his patent applications. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

just going step by step

This entire paper is centered around Dr. Browns work ( remember it was written in February of 1956 ... so when it says this ...

"So, though electrostatic motors were thought of in 1925, electrogravitics had its birth after the War, when Townsend Brown sought to improve on the various proposals that then existed for electrostatic motors sufficiently to produce some visible manifestation of sustained motion. Whereas earlier electrostatic tests were essentially pure research, Brown's rigs were aimed from the outset at producing a flying article. As a private venture he produced evidence of motion using condensers in a couple of saucers suspended by arms rotating round a central tower with input running down the arms. The massive-k situation was summarized subsequently in a report, Project Winterhaven, in 1952."

We are only talking about a four year gap here. Unknown to others we have a much better grasp on what was happening in Dr. Browns life during those four years so I ask you to read this report carefully with the new eyes that Pauls research has brought to you. Thats what I am doing. I hope I don't bore you with my little comments. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

New Boston?

Somebody want to try to explain this to me? I am not sure that I get what they are saying

"The original Brown rig produced 30 fps on a voltage of around 50,000 and a small amount of current in the milliamp range. There was no detailed explanation of gravity in Project Winterhaven, but it was assumed that particle dualism in the subatomic structure of gravity would coincide in its effect with the issuing stream of electrons from the electrostatic energy source to produce counterbary. The Brown work probably remains a realistic approach to the practical realization of electrostatic propulsion and sustentation. Whatever may be discovered by the Gravity Research Foundation of New Boston a complete understanding and synthetic reproduction of gravity is not essential for limited success. The electrogravitics saucer can perform the function of a classic lifting surface - it produces a pushing effect on the under surface and a suction effect on the upper, but, unlike the airfoil, it does not require a flow of air to produce the effect"

IT WAS ASSUMED THAT PARTICLE DUALISM IN THE SUBATOMIC STRUCURE OF GRAVIY ... HUH? ..... What are they actually saying here. Somebody want to jump in and translate this for me?

WHATEVER MAY BE DISCOVERED BY THE GRAVITY RESEARCH FOUNDATION OF NEW BOSTON ????? Anybody know who these folks are???? I like their style in any case. They basically are saying we don't need a complete understanding to be used. Did I read the above wrong?

Who are those guys? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
I missed Dr strange Q, google it, a book called they all told the truth, by Richard P Crandall.
The link is too long to see, i have to type them out, don't know how to transfer them.
Keep going through the book, it goes through all of the above, then more.
more about TT Brown and David Hamell.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Look back, back to Egypt,
http://www.theyalltoldthetruth.com/
kevin
fibonacci is king