Chapter 20 "Tapping Cosmic Energy"

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

stable full of very fast horses

Post by Linda Brown »

Still explaining to a nine year old ... Dad told me that the " Creator" ( one of his favorite words .... just a note .... he rarely, if ever, used the word ... "God" ....

"The Creator has a whole stable full of horses that NEVER go SLOWER than the speed of light" ..... meaning of course that he was looking at ALOT of things that were superluminal. I was just a kid but I believed him.

And he said that those salt shakers would know INSTANTLY. And they could be a Universe away .... or across the street ... it wouldn't make a difference. Linda
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Linda, you have those little hairs on the back of my neck standing up again! Edgar Cayce spoke often about the "akashic records" and how all information from the beginning of creation through the future is stored and available to those with access to it. Perhaps it is by tapping into this database that prophecy is possible.

I'd like to relate two experiences in my life in which a prophetic knowledge came to me. The first time was while I was in South Miami, working for Heardsdale Farms, at the training center at the "end" of Sunset drive and 117th. One of my coworkers was inviting me to go with him to visit his girlfriend in Homestead and I kept telling him we should spend the evening at the farm and just goof off with the "old folk". He insisted on going and drove off in his white Ford F-150.

Bored stiff, I retreated to my dorm to listen to some music and read. It wasn't long before I drifted off and had a horrible dream. John flipped the truck, smashed his arm onto the vent window and I saw his elbow break and the bone protrude. His forehead hit the windshield and it and the windshield both gave a bit, with the glass "spider webbing" and his head sliced open in "V" shaped gash. The steering wheel while preventing him from flying through the windshield, left quite a mark on his chest.

First thing in the morning, I related the dream to others who laughed and said something about wanting those same "drugs" for themselves. After all the horses were galloped, breezed, ponied, washed and cooled out and back in their clean stalls, and as the grooms were getting ready for "lunchtime" feeding, one of the trainers called out over the P.A. system telling us that if we would like to see John, we can obtain information from the secretary in the office regarding his room number and visiting hours.
I went to see him with two other fellows and without my saying a word, John replayed the "accident" just as I had described in the cafeteria that morning. And on his forehead were stitches in a "V' shape.

The second event was while I was working for Johnson-Matthey Plc. in the refining plant in West Deptford, New Jersey. I had a recurring "nightmare" in which the space shuttle explodes just minutes after liftoff, making white plumes like an eerie fireworks display. I told Cyndi (my wife) and a few workers at JMI. Cyndi was concerned as we had heard the reports about a problem with "O" rings on the fuel tanks. The guys at work made fun of me, but sure sang a different tune when the news broke a few days later. I had this dream recur several nights, as the shuttle launch was delayed and then finally it went up.

I hate to end on such a note so, 1973 I drove from Garden State Park in Cherry Hill, New Jersey to Pimlico Race Course in Maryland, to watch the greatest racehorse I ever saw win the Preakness Stakes on his way to winning the Triple Crown.

Secretariat was/is one of my favorite horses. I had the experience of meting him and chatting while he was stabled at Garden State for a stakes race. I knew then that he was different. Sweet disposition but bull headed, just like me I guess!

Fred
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
Don't mean to harp on, but tomorrow is an important day, please try to work out sidereal time for wherever you will be tomorrow.
http://tycho.usno.navy.mil/sidereal.html
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/solarwave2008.html

There will be many minds focused on such good thoughts, mine will be with those upon this forum who I have such admiration and trust in.

Space has structure, measure and the STUFF of space conforms to that measure and moves without time, when you KNOW that, you feel at one with its duality, trust in it, sense it appreciates been recognised, and brings a feeling of such love , that you cannot help but be humbled in its presence.

We are a consequence of it, relative to the particuler condition of the surface of this planet in harmony with all other created mass and their interactions.
All of course the ramblings of a hobbit, remember that the hobbit may be beside you, even though you can't see it.
kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Fred,

If we act as recievers and tune into a particuler station, then we will recieve that stations content?
Dr Brown from his earliest years appears to have lived and dreamed about the subject he dealt with, surely it is possible that all that is to be or ever has been is fixed in a permanent system that we are a mere part of?

If all is accessable then we cannot be capable of knowing everything, or we would need to be as big as the system that contains it all, but if we think clearly and with a true intent, then that which we think of under a kind of attraction may become available to ourselves?

The trick will be to comprehend the system, to work out its operating measure and systems, if you try looking at the system in ever more complex ways, it will become even more complex as its always going to be bigger and better than anyone can think.
So I fink the only way is to K.I.S.S

I have struggled on here about the subject of bombs, I simply don't want to think of them, have no interest in them, so I could not attract much information about them.
Same with so much and so many in the world thinking and operating within military and war circles, they will attract war as that is what they are with intent thinking of, its not that they are evil or anything, its just their interest , and because there are so many of them, and most of the world is run by them ( men ) that of course we keep ending up with war.
The trick to breaking away from this will be to trust to women, they do not think of war ( some do, but they are caught up in a mans world )

If we could move the whole world across and back to a matriarcal society, then war would end.
Famine will be when men begin to take, to feed the family, thus a male dominated society evolves.
If we show a way to obtain our energy, never mind silly machines, our energy, direct from source, then famine can be obliterated.

Bring on the women, fast.
kevin
fibonacci is king
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

kevin.b wrote: If we could move the whole world across and back to a matriarcal society, then war would end.
Famine will be when men begin to take, to feed the family, thus a male dominated society evolves.
If we show a way to obtain our energy, never mind silly machines, our energy, direct from source, then famine can be obliterated.

Bring on the women, fast.
kevin
Kevin I would say that good or evil is not gender based. The matriarchal societies are not war less. In every war both males and females are involved.

Elizabethan and Victorian England were not war less. Queen Victoria over saw the greatest expansion of empire in British history and in the process imposed famine - and more - upon patriarchal societies. What do you a society in which gender does not define leadership?
Between the wars, the US was not intervenionist, it had no standing military industrial complex. Margaret Thatcher was a warrior no doubt.

And with as many females with a materialistic value system present in western societies as there are males, it isnt gender which is the definer of equality and justice, but values.

Anyway, is there gender in the spiritual world? If so what the heck for? Making whoppee on the weekends ? I doubt it, they dont have weekends in eternity. So I gently disagree. Just because its uncommon to see females troops bayoneting the enemy, its not from lack of ability. Rather, until recently the Western society would not allow women that dubious function.
Not for the sake of womanhood, but for the sake of the impact of seeing women blown to bits in war. It would be too depressing. Men have been traditionally far more expendable. That's changing.
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If I could have picked anywhere to be to do my own thing with dowsing with regards to the moon today, it would have been at this pace, callanish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPLcfgmRf1E
http://www.stonesofwonder.com/archaeoa.htm

The person Julian cope, I would prefer not to be there, we have history.
Though his site called the modern antiquarian to be fair is brilliant.
The site is laid out as a cross, I think of it as matrix N/S, E/W
not any compass nonesense.
Imho, they were constructed to tap into the cosmic energy, especially evident at these precise orientations, where the four points meet.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Griffin
Senior Officer

cosmic jiggles

Post by Griffin »

FM et al.

On March 20 you wrote:
“In the quantum underworld, these jiggles which are now called strings, is that elusive mass free energy (from consciousness?) that provides birth to protons. and the associated electrons, and gravitons, and supergravitons, that are formed from electrons, di-muons, leptons, which all work to provide that glue that holds matter in structure. This seems to unify not only gravity as a product of the electromagnetic energy, but I can also see how it provides the cause for the strong and weak nuclear forces as well.”

Comment:
As we’ve discussed before, the concept of “jelloing” and “jittering” has come up in relation to the Kammler directed Nazi Bell research discussed by Nick Cook, the Otis Carr work, the Hutchison Effect, etc. I mentioned that it seemed to me that this might well describe the phase of softening that accompanies the bending of spoons and the molding of rocks, and that I have dynamic “jittering” visual imagery when I enter a deep qigong state. I believe it characterizes the famous traditional Chinese Wuji experience, which is beyond defined form and boundaries. Why may it be helpful to consider experiential, theoretical, and scientific applications together in this area? Because, IMO, they’re related and who knows what may furnish a good clue that may somehow be applicable. Now you’ve mentioned “jiggles” and String Theory. It does seem that those vibrating “strings” might be described as jiggling and dancing.

I’m also interested in the concept of Brownian Motion (aptly named from a synchronistic point of view), which has been described as a “jittery” motion. Take a look at this website when you have a chance and see if there’s any resonance there that may jiggle you a bit.

www.proteinscience.org/cgi/reprint/11/1/1.pdf

This site features a scientific article by Hong Qian entitled “From Discrete Protein Kinetics To Continuous Brownian Dynamics: A New Perspective” Both protein and protean dynamics in a continuous energy landscape are constantly jittering and jiggling along.

Perhaps we could paraphrase a famous secret agent, with “shaken and stirred” (or “jittered and whirled”). Jelloing-Jittering-Jiggling and whirling vortexes (and perhaps even dervishes, in terms of altered states and dimensions of consciousness and experience) are quite a combination IMO.

As ever,

Griffin
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

where the four points

Post by Linda Brown »

Kevin,
You just said

"Imho, they were constructed to tap into the cosmic energy, especially evident at these precise orientations, where the four points meet"

May I ask if you were influenced in that statement by what I may have previously posted anywhere? If so ... then I thank you for reminding me again . If not , again it is one of those very odd cosmic haha type situations. Either way it was a nice thing to see (that set of words ) "where the four points meet." words that were left to me by my Father as sort of instructions for the future.

As you might have figured by now I have been greatly affected by that .... and the companion phrase which has just recently come to me again.
Someday perhaps you will be able to join me here for a visit. I believe I have found a set of your ley lines "where X marks the spot" Within sight from here is an area considered very spiritual by the local Indians. I am sure with the natural rock formations you would find it fascinating.

If you ever should plan a trip to the west coast please contact me.

Other odd cosmic hahas in that article. I used to live on the Banning Bench which he mentions, went to the same college for a time that he mentions ... and of course I am familiar with the work of Peter Wright in developing the degaussing methods during the war. Wright worked hand in hand with my father on that one we have been told.

And the other haha is that the gentleman who has been helping us so much with this book, Mr. Twigsnapper, also had experience with a specially degaussed mini sub during the war. The whole article was just oddly familiar and I thank you for bringing it to my attention/ Linda
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Linda Brown,
I did utilise your fathers phrase in that post.
If at all humanly possible I will get to the West, and find where it crosses the North/south line.
I reckon you will be a natural at dowsing, then its just a case of finding what you already know.
The part about degaussing, wasn't the degaussing, but the inbuilt system to do the degaussing in the earlier subs that caught my attention.
Your father possibly developed that system into what is used now, but the earlier subs and ships were surrounded by wiring looms to allow the degaussing to occur.
Now that to me would have been very usefull for trying out alternative little tricks with voltages ?
And nobody would be any the wiser, except just those who perhaps sent a few more volts along the circuits ?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
FM No Static At All
Senior Officer

Post by FM No Static At All »

Griffin
Yes I too see points of convergence when I see those references in theology as well as in biology. The term Brownian Dynamics is one that I never saw reference to before, thank you for sharing this find with us.

Does its appear that many of the syncronicities we experience are as if they just seem to happen? Are we putting our thoughts into a question only to discover the answers come as if we had verbalized the? Could there be more to "The Secret" than a cultist movie?

And Linda, in looking at space and time as 2 of those converging lines it is beginning to make mathematical sense as well, and that is scary. Perhaps there is more reality in SciFi like Time Cops after all?

Live long and prosper, (as Nimoy raises his hand with fingers forming the Hebrew letter shin)

Fred