CONTROLLED INSPIRATIONS?

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

CONTROLLED INSPIRATIONS?

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Everybody.

re: viewtopic.php?p=2530#2530

What Victoria just proposed is just too good a thread of consideration to be left in the Sarbacher/Smith file so here is a brand new area where we can talk about this subject.

Victoria is right! Throughout his career Dr. Brown talked about this "sidereal radiation" somehow being able to affect humans (and plants, other animals, rocks) He set up his "sensors" using common Catalina beach rocks in some instances. He collected sand from all over the world. I guess rocks are better subjects, they don't mind being hooked to recorders for years on end. I understand that Linda Brown still has one of those sensor rocks that she keeps on her desk.

So what I am saying here is that Victorias thought and question is entirely valid. WHAT IF one of the things that they were aware of during this time frame was that DIRECTIONS might possibly being sent through this radiation.? And if directions can go one way, then they can go the other way! Sounds like a communication system to me .

Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

collecting the posts

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I thought it might be interesting to collect the posts already written about "communications" under this one heading, since we seem to have launched off into something really new. In Browns own words you might appreciate this post. Something is happening here Mr. Jones.

viewtopic.php?t=328

Mark C.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

deeply influencing

And in that last thread reminder, in Dr. Browns own words he said he felt this force was "DEEPLY INFLUENCING LIFE PROCESSES INCLUDING MANKINDS DESTINY HERE ON EARTH." .......... Deeply influencing .......mankinds destiny .......... Stop for a moment and consider what he has actually said.

His own words here folks and perhaps the key to everything that we have been talking about here. Ponder on that for a bit and when you come back to Dr. Browns life history, as mysterious as it all seemed to be before, things will start to make a little more sense. At least, they did for me.

Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

hmmmmmmm

Post by Mikado14 »

Sounds like predestination with a total lack of free will.

That just made my day.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not predestination

Mikado,

If I have learned anything at all from studying what Dr. Brown believed regarding this "force" the lack of "free will" was never part of it. To the contrary this force seems quite able to supply "inspiration" and then demonstrates extraordinary patience as we all figure what we are going to do with it.

It never "Makes us" do anything.

Breathe easier. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

examples

Mikado and all,

Trying to give you "examples" of how this strange force "guides" while still leaving free choice. Paul will tell you what an odd experience it was when he picked the saying that he has used as a banner for this book. "The Universe is filled with magical things Patiently waiting for your wits to grow sharper."

Now this was VERY early in the process of getting material together and doing the research and I think actually Paul was still <g> under the strange impression that this would be a sort of simple followup to his Farnsworth biography. He kept mentioning to me that he was going to follow the arc of the mans life....... a concept that pretty much went out of the window somewhere along that arc. Anyway that phrase "presented itself" to Paul .......(Please give us the specifics Paul because I think that we will all find it interesting.)

My point is. That saying is PERFECT FOR WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT NOW!!!!!! Now, my point is, Paul could have turned away. Picked up something else. He had free will. He was not TOLD he had to use it. It just ODDLY was perfect and he recognized that it was from the moment he saw it.

And does that help your understanding of this communication Mikado? It is not a forceful presence. and it is patient. ( And thats a really good thing.) ( I did NOT mean to sound like Martha Stewart, honest! Only the women are laughing. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: examples

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: And does that help your understanding of this communication Mikado? It is not a forceful presence. and it is patient. ( And thats a really good thing.) ( I did NOT mean to sound like Martha Stewart, honest! Only the women are laughing. Elizabeth
In all honesty.....no it does not.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: And in that last thread reminder, in Dr. Browns own words he said he felt this force was "DEEPLY INFLUENCING LIFE PROCESSES INCLUDING MANKINDS DESTINY HERE ON EARTH." .......... Deeply influencing .......mankinds destiny .......... Stop for a moment and consider what he has actually said.
The words "DEEPLY INFLUENCING " implies, in and of itself with the word DEEPLY that could be construed as "Do I really have a choice?" I can remember "DEEPLY INFLUENCING" my daughters when they were growing up. Oh, and I was also very patient with them as well.

All of a sudden, I am finding this particular avenue of thought to be much like the ole glass half empty versus half full or diverging points of view.

In the end, only Dr. Brown can explain those words.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

deeply influenced

You concentrate on "deeply"if you wish and I'll look at "influencing".

You mentioned your daughters.

I sense that you worry about this "force" interacting so deeply that everything is planned out, its a one way street, completely out of our hands. Have I translated your feelings properly?

And maybe you are correct about the half empty/half full scenario. I am an outrageous optimist, Paul will tell you. Our favorite saying around here , when faced with piles and piles of intellectual horseshit, our favorite saying is " There HAS to be a pony in here somewhere. Truth is .... additionally ..... I really DO want the pony too! " ..... but getting back ......

I see it the same way that you raised your daughters. You will remember when they were toddlers, they had really very little choice. Your rules were for their safety and I am sure when they were toddlers you held on to their fingertips. Is that a loving gesture? Or were you being a dictator? When your daughters got older and wiser .... you let go .... right?

It could be (these are my own thoughts here) that is what has been happening with mankind and this "presence". The deal is ..... when that touch removes itself, will we be as wise as your daughters? What will happen?

Evening thoughts. Thanks for the input! And you are right, In the end only Dr. Brown will be able to explain those words. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: deeply influenced

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I sense that you worry about this "force" interacting so deeply that everything is planned out, its a one way street, completely out of our hands. Have I translated your feelings properly?Elizabeth
What you sense is the use of the word "force". In previous posts elswhere in here I mentioned that this sounded to me as if they/he were describing what the Tibetens refer to as the Akashic record. It is not a force, energy would describe it better. Remember that Dr. Brown mentioned that he believed that he tapped into the nervous system of the universe. If I were to describe the human nervous system, I certainly would not use the word force, but then, that is my opinion, I am no Doctor of Medicine.

The Akashic Record is everything that was/is/will be. All the knowledge of the universe if not that which is the creator. Depends on your point of view. It is there for everyone and anyone to tap into, all you need to do is listen. Energy follows thought. So many people go through life with their ears wide shut......and their minds. If you choose to use the word influence, so be it, but I would not. It is there like an Encylopedia just.......open the book. Do books Influence..yes, if you read them, and from my perspective that is choice. And also in my view, Books are patient too, they wait until you open them.
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
And maybe you are correct about the half empty/half full scenario. I am an outrageous optimist, Paul will tell you. Our favorite saying around here , when faced with piles and piles of intellectual horseshit, our favorite saying is " There HAS to be a pony in here somewhere. Truth is .... additionally ..... I really DO want the pony too! " ..... but getting back ......Elizabeth
Yes you are and you don't know me from Adam but I can honestly tell you that...I love you for that, this ole poor world needs a little optimism.

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:
I see it the same way that you raised your daughters. You will remember when they were toddlers, they had really very little choice. Your rules were for their safety and I am sure when they were toddlers you held on to their fingertips. Is that a loving gesture? Or were you being a dictator? When your daughters got older and wiser .... you let go .... right?Elizabeth
In my opinion, a gesture implies sentience, I do not believe the Akashic Record is sentient.

Please take my post for what it is, my opinion, my experience, and that along with $1.05 gets you a cup of coffee at the local mart.

Best

Mikado

PS: keep it coming Elizabeth, I enjoy this, you keep my mind going.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

words again

You are absolutely right Mikado. My use of the word "force" carries with it the wrong messages. You probably have noticed that the english language is a difficult one to use and here is an example.

Your description of the "library" is much, MUCH closer to what Dr. Brown intended I am sure. And the vision of a book remaining patiently closed until someone opens it ...... oh, I love that ............

Here might be the situation. What has to happen before that book is opened? A person has to have his eyes open. He/she has to know it is there. That person has to have an inkling that those little ciphers on the page actually might mean something ..... and then they have to learn what the meanings of each mark is .....THEN maybe the concept of what that book offers them might make some sense to them.

But there is still the "calling" involved. Morgan has told Paul that he first noticed Linda Brown in the school library. I don't know if you have read that chapter yet but Morgan caught sight of Linda as she reached out and touched the spine of each book. That called to him somehow. What she was doing (Mark, our forum schoolteacher, said) was greeting old friends. Moving so much she read voraciously and so the books in the library were her one constant friendship. There in a new school, in a new library, she was saying hello to old friends.

I believe that there are some individuals through some sort of special ability have been able to "read" some of the library you spoke of and through their efforts, that knowledge is reaching out and calling those who haven't yet learned to read. Did I just make some sense? Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

YES

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

conciousness

Thank you for that single word. YES is a wonderful word.

"Conciousness"

You say that you do not believe that the Akashic record is "sentient"

Now if I were to try to translate that into "English" I would be tempted to say that you felt that it did not have a conciousness. and I think that we both have missed something here.

What is it that we mean by "conciousness?" To me the "Library" just IS.

As in some religious records in our distant past when pressed to explain the answer was simply "I AM"

When Dr. Brown was pressed on HOW he knew that something would work before the prototype was even built. His answer was " I just know". He would have the protoypes built and against all the laws of known physics to that point .... the things would work.

It will not surprise you then, as Paul continues his story of Dr. Browns life path that others will cross this path who are trying very hard to answer questions of "conciousness".

Its all part of the learning process. One letter at a time.

Me too Mikado. Sometimes I remember Gilbran " I am a cloud May" ... and its nice to know there are other clouds out there. Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

what Farnsworth said

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I have been reading Pauls book about Farnsworth and taking notes and the one thing that I thought might fit into this discussion is found on page 249. A direct quote from Philo Farnsworth.

"I know that God exists. I know that I have never invented anything. I have been a medium by which these things were given to the culture as fast as the culture could earn them. I give all the credit to God."

I find especially interesting the phrase THESE THINGS WERE GIVEN TO THE CULTURE AS FAST AS THE CULTURE COULD EARN THEM."

Is that what Paul meant when he mentioned handing the keys to the , what was is? Porche? over to the teenager?

If this ......... intelligence ............ is having to wait for us to EARN its trust to hand over technology. Damn, we might all be in a world of hurt. Literally. Mark C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: what Farnsworth said

Post by Mikado14 »

Mark Culpepper wrote: "I know that God exists. I know that I have never invented anything. I have been a medium by which these things were given to the culture as fast as the culture could earn them. I give all the credit to God."

I find especially interesting the phrase THESE THINGS WERE GIVEN TO THE CULTURE AS FAST AS THE CULTURE COULD EARN THEM."

Is that what Paul meant when he mentioned handing the keys to the , what was is? Porche? over to the teenager?

If this ......... intelligence ............ is having to wait for us to EARN its trust to hand over technology. Damn, we might all be in a world of hurt. Literally. Mark C.
May I interject again? God does exists, if you wish to call it that. I prefer what Elizabeth said, "I AM".

My interpretation of earning is learning. When you learn you gain knowledge, with knowledge comes understanding or the ability to interpret. One way to look at the Akashic is as if it is a puzzle. Until you gain the ability to solve it, you won't understand it.

How about this, IF this is God or a Cosmic Consciousness that we are discussing, how are we to find the words to describe. No matter how hard we try, we just can't get the description right for if we could, then we are putting ourselves on that level. I don't believe anyone in this forum would feel that they are on a level with this Consciousness. Therefore, it is beyond our ability to describe, we struggle to find the words which are as archaic to the akashic as an abacus to your computer.

Inspiration needs no words, it is just that.

Just my opinion....and that $1.05 I mentioned earlier.

Mikado
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Just human words

I agree with you. Trying to but a name to something that is beyond all words is futile. But we have to use something to communicate at whatever level we happen to be.

I think that we can all agree here that we are not trying to put a name on this great " I AM." Or perhaps we can all individually name it if we wish, in our our hearts, individually. Maybe thats the true definition of the "I am " phrase. Instructions perhaps to define for ourselves, by ourselves, individually. Reach out to that conciousness without putting the barrier of name and form and face to it.

Then of course one of the important things to remember is that each persons Great I AM .... is exactly that ....... personal and important to that one person. And should be respected and honored each to the other. My "I AM' might be entirely different than yours. But thats the point, isn't it?

Paul and I have had a similar discussion about the relationship that developed between Linda Brown and Morgan. At one point she declared "I love you " to him and well, read his response to that. He nearly had a catatonic fit trying to figure out what it was that she meant by that word. It was too big and too important for him to use that word lightly. And I think that we are talking about the same thing here.

Later in their relationship Linda put all those anxieties behind for Morgan because she did not try to force "Love " in a box. She just accepted whatever he could give in her direction and gave what she had. So Love and the "I AM" are pretty much the same kind of situation I think. We all interpret it from where we stand and who we are.

My ten cents? I'll throw enough for a soda on the table. Coffee makes me crazier than I am already. Elizabeth