SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

A thankyou

Post by Linda Brown »

Radomir,

Thank you so much for your last post. It came when I needed it the most. Linda
Langley
Senior Officer

Post by Langley »

AM wrote:Mr. Langley, if you are interested you can read the following:

viewtopic.php?p=14763&sid=5a6304c909395 ... e447#14763

Cesium ions provide an interesting connection. AM

That is interesting AM. The French Dude in America.

One wonders if he brought and took documents and whether there was return
performance.

sezame.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:This was a misunderstanding on your part and you took it personally, because you heard what you wanted to hear. What I said was not addressed at you, but at those who always try to scheme something out.

And I am sick of these petty, little, conniving manipulators who always
act as omniscient oracles and expecting everyone to kowtow before them
in blind respect and faith.

AM
I don't believe that it was a misunderstanding on my part and I will elaborate.

We have had a few correspondences and in each one you have asked multiple questions. Some simple and outright and some that are not. I will not divulge what was in those private communications on this public board but if I were to count up all the seperate questions that you have asked me it would be over two dozen. How many have I answered? Three or four perhaps? Didn't I ask for a little more respect at one time and after you did so did I not begin to answer your questions? Do you believe that my request for a little more respect was in your words: expecting everyone to kowtow before them in blind respect and faith.

I truly wonder what could have instigated such a diametrically opposed personality change. Am I to believe that the respect you were showing was nothing more than a ruse to get answers to questions that you wanted? It certainly appears that way. Remember this:
AM wrote:But those that come with their sick, polluted and twisted minds in order to deceive, pretend, manipulate and lie will be given a taste of their own medicine.

a.) I am not in any way obliged to them.

b.) Such persons are not in my eyes human and therefore anything can be done to them.

c.) I am at liberty to employ every dirty trick in the book and intentionally do them harm in any possible way as much as I can.
Some pretty brash statements, I especially like "part b". The kharma created will be repeated three fold.

Of course, this is only my view and I could be wrong but I always believed that "Talk is cheap but action is gold".

As to truth, here it is. I saw this coming but I just didn't know for sure and that is why I didn't answer all of your questions. I thought I would let it play out and over time you would prove yourself and Spiderman lives again.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

And I am sick of these petty, little, conniving manipulators who always act as omniscient oracles and expecting everyone to kowtow before them in blind respect and faith.
Since you insist, this was addressed at Mr. Twigsnapper. Mr. Twigsnapper demands blind faith and respect.

And besides, you could hardly be considered an oracle. Quite the opposite.

But you are free to interpret and understand as you want it.

You raised the issues and I addressed them directly. You are always insisting on people being direct and once they do it, then you get upset.

Believe what you want, sir.

AM

P. S. The questions I asked you were primarily concerned with an experiment that doesn't have to do with Dr. Brown's work in the slightest manner nor with your IDA. And you know this, therefore I would appreciate if you could stop putting a spin on the whole matter. Thank you and I will not engage in further discussion on this, therefore you may say what you please.
Last edited by AM on Sun May 18, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Post by JZimmer »

Mikado & All,

I would ask you to stop and consider for a moment that there may be another reason why AM is upset, and said some of the things that he did. I will present this from my point of view, because I may be wrong about him, but I know myself pretty well (I think... lol).

I think this boils down to a matter of questions.

For many of us, it is very frustrating when we work diligently to find the right questions to ask, but never get the answers. At some point, one begins to wonder if the answers are really there, and if any of this is well.. real. Also, for me at least, it drives me insane (humm.. think I am already there) when I cannot find the answers I am looking for!

Many of you have been here for a long time, and I think may have forgotten that for someone new, looking in from the outside, much of this story takes a huge amount of trust, faith and several large grains of salt to believe.

I would hope you all would consider how difficult this is for many people to deal with. Now, I am not speak for AM, but I have a realistic understanding of what information I may or may not receive, and made the decision to "ride out the storm" so to speak because I feel that their is much good that can come from all of this.

I would hope my comments here don't also draw the "wrath of the forums", but as you have probably figured out by now, I tend to say what is on my mind and what I think.

I do hope that everyone reads my message and gives it some serious thought.

Jim
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:
P. S. The questions I asked you were primarily concerned with an experiment that doesn't have to do with Dr. Brown's work in the slightest manner nor with your IDA.

Would you like me to post from your Emails, your questions, in regard to IDA? Or how about all your questions in regard to the interactions from the pyramid? or Electrogravitic communications? or how what occurs in a dielectric? or Barium Titaniate? to name a few. I already gave you an important answer to the cap of the pyramid but what you do not know is what the interactions are and how to acheive them on a first order.

And you know this, therefore I would appreciate if you could stop putting a spin on the whole matter.

What I do know is that it has a good bit to do with Dr. Brown's work and that is what you do not know.

Thank you and I will not engage in further discussion on this, therefore you may say what you please.

And as you say, I will not engage in further discussion unless you say untruths that I can prove.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
AM

Post by AM »

To say it frankly, I am disgusted and rest assured that I will not ask you anything in the future. You know what my primary questions were concerned with. The others were, but of secondary nature in my eyes.

I sincerely regret to have ever addressed a single word at you.

I do not intend to touch this forum even with a ten-foot pole.

Mr. Mikado, obviously you do not intend to respect people's privacy. I cannot do much about it, though.

Thank you for making my decision easier to leave this forum for good.
Mr. Schatzkin, please be so kind and erase my account.

AM

P. S. Mr. Twigsnapper, the notes of mine you were so anxious about that I keep them and requested me to share them with Mr. Radomir (do you see Mr. Mikado? - Mr. Twigsnapper was making requests after all) - I will do just the opposite and destroy everything. My notes, my work. Nothing will remain and nobody, but absolutely nobody will enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Thank God, that I did not reveal the new data on Dr. Kitselman's work in connection with Sanskrit and mathematics that I received from a person who knew Dr. Kitselman. Of course it will sooner or later bubble to the surface.

But without my help or insight and I will take special care to erase all my notes that I have taken from the conversation with that person. Dr. Kitselman, found a framework where four elements could be united:

- old wisdom
- mathematics
- conscisoussness
- physics

Ms. Kitselman, if you are reading this - please think three times over before handing your father's material over to these people. They are skillfully manipulating persons into a certain psychological mindset so that everyone becomes more pliable and receptive for whatever they have in mind.

And finally as a sign of respect to Dr. Kitselman's work and the Sanskrit he loved so much - a quote from one of the greatest masterpieces ever written. He might have recognized it.
...I care not if I am born a worm or a winged insect in my next life. That which I have resolved is hurrying me towards its accomplishment.
P. P. S. My posts at the forum will remain though. I intend to keep them that way, so that nobody can accuse me of anything.
Last edited by AM on Sun May 18, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Ok... now I will

Post by JZimmer »

Well,

Now I am going to draw the fire of the forums.

I am very disappointed that you cannot even draw a subtle hint from something that I post so I will be more direct.

Instead of attacking someone that posts when they are upset about an issue, why not try to understand what has them upset. Did anyone think to say "AM, something is really bothering you. Tell us so we can help you understand and move forward. You are an important part of our team and we want you with us!".

One of the things that have been passed around these forums is that some event is coming and we are being given information to help people out. I could be wrong here, but if an intelligent entity was looking at this group right now I suspect that they would not be very pleased with what they see and may start thinking twice!

I am sure that they have overlooked our tantrums, rages, intentional or unintentional insults and looked for the good in us and helped us to overcome our problems even if we were saying things that did not sit will with them.

Tell me, how are we to lead if we cannot even help one of our own to overcome the issues that are making him so mad and difficult to deal with.

You can criticize, or put me down or tell me I have no trust, or integrity or don't care, but I am ashamed and embarrassed for everyone here.

I am angry enough here to not even sigh my name to this.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

AM wrote:To say it frankly, I am disgusted and rest assured that I will not ask you anything in the future. You know what my primary questions were concerned with. The others were, but of secondary nature in my eyes.

Your loss not mine. As to questions asked, primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary, whatever, they were still asked.

I sincerely regret to have ever addressed a single word at you.

I don't regret it, for I really thought that perhaps when the waters quelled, you would rise to what your potential is. Not the first time I have been wrong, perhaps this is wrong as well.

I do not intend to touch this forum even with a ten-foot pole.

If I sent you a twelve foot pole, would you use it?

Mr. Mikado, obviously you do not intend to respect people's privacy. I cannot do much about it, though.

If I didn't respect it, the Emails would have been posted. However, for you to infer one truth to the members of the forum when I have the ability to prove an inaccuracy in your statement, which is more important? My goal was to make you remember what you wrote and rethink. Yes, you did have many questions and yes they were listed in an order of priority but still, do not imply to this forum that you only asked about one experiment for that is not true.

Thank you for making my decision easier to leave this forum for good.
Mr. Schatzkin, please be so kind and erase my account.

It all comes down to conviction of ones goals. I suppose if you are only lightly amused with this forum than that is your decision. I am still not quite sure if that statement wasn't made for emotional impact more than fact.

AM

P. S. Mr. Twigsnapper, the notes of mine you were so anxious about that I keep them and requested me to share them with Mr. Radomir (do you see Mr. Mikado? - Mr. Twigsnapper was making requests after all) - I will do just the opposite and destroy everything. My notes, my work. Nothing will remain and nobody, but absolutely nobody will enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Let's see, he made a request. You always had the option to either do it or not, free will. You could just as easily said, "No, I think I will hold on to them for a bit". You have confused a request with an order, two entirely different things. If you choose to destroy all that you have done then that is a form of self-effacement. Have you always done this? I don't believe it, unless you consider what you did when you were......younger.

Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Ok... now I will

Post by Mikado14 »

JZimmer wrote: Instead of attacking someone that posts when they are upset about an issue, why not try to understand what has them upset. Did anyone think to say "AM, something is really bothering you. Tell us so we can help you understand and move forward. You are an important part of our team and we want you with us!".
I inferred it here:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 4738#14738

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

look what iI missed

Post by Linda Brown »

Look what I missed. Oh Boy oh Boy.

AM ... the last time that someone used the phrase " I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole" it was Nick Cook speaking about the work of Townsend Brown that he had decided he should overlook. So be it.That just opened the door for Paul and he, in my opinion is the better person for the story of my Dad.

JimZ... you said" For many of us, it is very frustrating when we work diligently to find the right questions to ask, but never get the answers. At some point, one begins to wonder if the answers are really there, and if any of this is well.. real. Also, for me at least, it drives me insane (humm.. think I am already there) when I cannot find the answers I am looking for!

Well, HELLO. Daddy said the same thing. We have all said that. Of course its frustrating. Whats new about that? My response to that? Either deal with it .. that uncomfortable uncertainty .. or find a forum that is less challenging in that regard. Totally your decision.

And AM. As far as your destroying your material. I don't believe you. You are a liar in this regard. And if you DO destroy that work then I would worry about your capabilities to destroy other works of creation .... and if that is the section of your character that you have hidden from us up to this point ... then perhaps it is better that you go elsewhere. Linda
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: Ok... now I will

Post by Mikado14 »

JZimmer wrote:Well,

Now I am going to draw the fire of the forums.

I am very disappointed that you cannot even draw a subtle hint from something that I post so I will be more direct.

Instead of attacking someone that posts when they are upset about an issue, why not try to understand what has them upset. Did anyone think to say "AM, something is really bothering you. Tell us so we can help you understand and move forward. You are an important part of our team and we want you with us!".

One of the things that have been passed around these forums is that some event is coming and we are being given information to help people out. I could be wrong here, but if an intelligent entity was looking at this group right now I suspect that they would not be very pleased with what they see and may start thinking twice!

I am sure that they have overlooked our tantrums, rages, intentional or unintentional insults and looked for the good in us and helped us to overcome our problems even if we were saying things that did not sit will with them.

Tell me, how are we to lead if we cannot even help one of our own to overcome the issues that are making him so mad and difficult to deal with.

You can criticize, or put me down or tell me I have no trust, or integrity or don't care, but I am ashamed and embarrassed for everyone here.

I am angry enough here to not even sigh my name to this.
Mr. Zimmer,

After sitting here and reading your post, several times, I am wondering if there is something underlying that is bothering you as well.

One of your lasts sentences: "You can criticize, or put me down or tell me I have no trust, or integrity or don't care, but I am ashamed and embarrassed for everyone here.", this word "trust", I have read the posts and can find no where is it said that you or anyone is not trusted, therefore, my conclusion is that it is from another place. You have used the word "integrity", again I can find no reference where anyone has questioned that and especially not of you.

Your entire message rings a carrier of emotion that must have been sitting there and this foray with AM is the straw that has broken the camels back.

So, taking your advice, what is bothering you or what issue do you have with the forum or anyone on the forum? And I don't mean with the AM issue.

Mikado
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Too Clean

Post by greggvizza »

AM,

I would be concerned about how the negative aspects of human nature are presented. It's usually best to present them as ugly as possible. Cleaning it all up will make it seem more readily acceptable, and is therefore more insidious.
AM wrote:But those that come with their sick, polluted and twisted minds in order to deceive, pretend, manipulate and lie will be given a taste of their own medicine.

a.) I am not in any way obliged to them.

b.) Such persons are not in my eyes human and therefore anything can be done to them.

c.) I am at liberty to employ every dirty trick in the book and intentionally do them harm in any possible way as much as I can.

Your statement - b. starts to sound like Nazi terminology; makes a person want to agree; yes since they are not human anything can be done to them.

This could have been phrased more appropriately: I personally have come to hate Twigsnapper because of the way he has treated me and I am going to do everything in my power to harm him. When phrased this way it remains dirty human nature and is much more harmless to others. No one is likely to follow it as a philosophy. But “Such persons are not in my eyes human and therefore anything can be done to them.” That is too clean; much more scary.

Plus, the dirtier you make it sound the quicker you will get over it.

GV
Last edited by greggvizza on Sun May 18, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Appreciate it.

Post by JZimmer »

Mikado,

Thanks, and I will be open about it. For good or bad, I expect this group to rise above the rest and go beyond the "call of duty" to really understand and not just hear what someone is saying. At this time, I honestly don't see that we are doing that.

And you are right, this has nothing to do with AM and I don't even know him. My entire life and essence is about conducting myself in a way that leaves no doubt that what I do is for the good of everyone.

To my very core, I feel that there is something very important going on here and how we act, think and talk will have a huge impact on how successful we are. See, I have learned that everyone has a place and the ability to contribute, but often we loose that contribution because we never find a place for the person.

Sometimes it’s very hard help them find that place and to get them there takes giving up something of yourself. More than once I have found that person, in the end, had a huge impact on the success of my efforts.

If you had asked AM the same way you asked me what was bothering me, maybe something important may have come of it. It’s as simple as that.

I don’t know, maybe I am being foolish or unrealistic here, but I just think that we should be setting the bar and not jumping over someone elses.

Make any sense?

Jim

P.S. I appreciate more than you may understand, you asking me what was on my mind.