Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Evidence, Communication, & Intelligence

Post by Paul S. »

This deserves a whole new thread, so let's start here:

In another thread, in another post:

viewtopic.php?p=2352#2352
grinder wrote:In all of your research do you have even one little shred of evidence that Townsend Brown was in communication with another intelligence?
On reading that, I confess I was initially tempted to answer like this:

Subject: "One Word Answer"

In other words, if grinder was asking if Dr. Brown had ever had a cinematic style "close encounter' type of experience, then the answer would be "no" because, well, because there's just no solid "evidence" that such a thing ever took place. The operative word in this case would have been "evidence." But when it comes to "communication" and "intelligence," the answer is not so simple.

I knew immediately that the question grinder posed is not necessarily the question he wanted answered, and that woven in among the many layers of this story, there are not only possible answers, but also better questions to be asked for the sake of the kind of discussion we have embarked on here. So I asked grinder to expand on his query, and in this subsequent post:

viewtopic.php?p=2358#2358
grinder wrote:Have you in your research had the inclination through what you have learned about Townsend Brown that he was in fact communicating with some other intelligence?

<snip>

After all, he seemed to spend his entire life studying this "radiation". Or more precisely I guess, the variation in the radiation. Did he ever say that the variation could have been some sort of communication.? Seems to me you have to consider something before you can investigate it.

What sort of "intelligence".? I'll make it easy. Something intelligent and up to that point, not recognized. More.?Can I make what I am asking better understood? I never realized that the questions can be as hard as the answers! grinder
Do you all see how this variation on the original post poses an entirely different question?

The key word here for me is the word "radiation," which I suspect was the synaptic connection that triggered grinder's original question. The word is key because, even as I contemplated my comedic one-word response, I knew that there is, lurking in Dr. Brown's notebooks, the real answer to the real issue that grinder is driving at.

I think I have mentioned, somewhere in this space if not in the actual text, that Townsend Brown was fairly obsessed with those "fluctuations" that he discovered in the basic "Biefeld-Brown" effect. He attributed those fluctuations to something he called "Sidereal Radiation" -- meaning that it came from the stars -- and spent his life measuring them and trying to quantify their impact.

When I read grinder's question, I was reminded of something that Linda Brown has said to me often: late in his life, Dr. Brown told her that in his efforts to measure this "radiation" he was certain he had tapped into the "nervous system of the Universe." That, to me, qualifies under a broad (if slightly abstract) definition of "evidence," "communication," and "intelligence."

But before I posted this reply, I wanted to go back to the source, to see if there is any written evidence of the quotation that Linda had conveyed to me. So this morning I went through my notes, and here are the passages that are pertinent to this discussion:

In April 1984, Dr. Brown was writing in his notebooks about a newly introduced addition to aether and spectrum theory, something called "The C Spectrum" or "The C Field:"
Now there may have appeared a new and unsuspected contender .... the "C" spectrum. Possibly equal to the electromagnetic spectrum in its range of frequencies. The "C" spectrum suggests a parallel relationship. Could it be that an aether is again required...or is an aether necessary? Can the quantum theory provide an adequate solution, relegating the aether to the boondocks? Or does it require a new look on the part of theoretical physicists?

<snip>

The "C" Field to me is conceived as a universal continuum of energy, a kind of soup in which everything is immersed, Its density if we mean energy content is not uniform throughout space but may vary in the proximity of massive stars.
That's offered just to give you some context for what follows. On April 7, 1984, Brown wrote an entry entitled "The Omniplasma Continuum:"
The use of the word "plasma" may be a bit misleading in that it is not the plasma of conventional physics. It is not "hot" in the accepted sense of matter in the 4th state. I use it to imply interacting containment in a kind of "sea". The word continuum implies the infinitely vast extent of that containment.

But the name is appropriate in my understanding of what may be going on. It is synonymous with the "C" field and, perhaps also, the reconstituted "aether"

OPC, as we shall call it in the future, is then conceived as consisting of particles of energy (Perhaps call them minor quanta, gravitons,gravitinos, neutrinos or what have you!) in rapid random motion or agitation. It is essentially present throughout all of space and matter. It exists within molecules, groups of molecules and the regions around and between possibly even to the consistuents of matter. As such, we may well consider OPC to be the re-constituted "Aether."
Dr. Brown reminds us now that during this period of his life, his focus was on "petrovoltaics" -- literally, getting electricity out of rocks. He was, in effect, using common rocks as capacitors in what amounted to an inverse expression of the Biefeld-Brown effect in gravitators. And all the while, he is noticing the same fluctuations that he had been observing for decades in other expressions of the same basic concept. After considering the possibility that the fluctuations are due to the properties of his "OPC," he writes,

This is a new concept for me. I have never really considered such a possibility. Its implications are a bit staggering.

In short it would mean that rock sensors (for example) are masses, not unlike other masses on earth or in the cosmos. Since OPC is conceived as being all pervasive. It exists between and within said masses and is inseparable...hence the sensor...regardless of its size would be "host"to a "source of energy" within its own confines and not dependent on external incident radiation.

Which brings us to the "money quote" from these notebook entries, and what I suspect is at least a clue to the answer to grinder's question:
If this is true and it is to be accepted we must shift the emphasis of our analysis (if such is possible) of the energy content, frequency spectrum et al of OPC. Such an analysis would probably reveal a "gigantically complex" continually variable energy system which only the Lord Himself could ever fully comprehend. I mean to say -- and I am quite serious --that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth.

This is the only written "evidence" I have that Dr. Brown might have been "communicating" with "another intelligence." This is NOT to say that Dr. Brown and this "other intelligence" sat down in the woods one day and exchanged "Deep Thoughts." Rather, I think it means that Dr. Brown believed that he was observing the means by which some "other intelligence" in the universe communicates its presence (and perhaps its intentions) throughout the cosmos.

Think of it this way: if an aboriginal human wandering around in the outback stumbled across a discarded cell phone, he would have discovered the means by which "another intelligence" communicates. But would the aboriginal know what the object was actually used for? If he happened to press the right sequence of buttons and the object began speaking to him, would he understand what he heard in the handset?

That's a simplistic analogy, but I hope you all get the point: There may not be any "concrete" evidence that Townsend Brown "communicated" with "another intelligence." But the "evidence" we do have implies that he was, indeed, drawing inspiration from some higher source, and he spent his life trying to understand that source.

So, there is the answer to grinder's question, and as you can see, while it's not exactly "yes," it's a far cry from "no."

--PS

(P.S. Please note how very clear and concise Dr. Brown's wording is. He is trying to express a relatively foreign and abstract concept, but he does so without confusing his point with jargon and oblique references. We should all aspire to be so precise and effective when we write about such things).
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Interesting. Looking from a background in the hard sciences, it is interesting to read:
"...that the cosmological influence of the Creator's Central Nervous System could be deeply influencing life processes, including mankind's destiny here on Earth."
As I have studied the sciences, and looked at the interdependant characteristics of gravity, light, electricity, mass, and biological structures, it is not possible for me to believe in random processes outside of constructed rules, even based on our infinitesimal percentage of the amount of knowledge in the universe. Yet do we believe that all things are random, all things have purpose, or mix and match as we choose? Here are some article sections:

"What is even more remarkable than the myopia of the biologists is this: that as scientists scan the heavens with their radio telescopes in the hopes of receiving communication signals as evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence, they remain oblivious to the implications of the multilayered, error-correcting, digital codes making up the human genome! Here is an information system that still defies our understanding, and yet they willfully ascribe it all to the unaided evolution of random processes!"

And then, even an estimated 95% of what we "can" observe we can't even observe:

"About two decades ago, astronomers began to recognize that the movements of celestial objects throughout the universe evidenced the existence of some kind of dark matter: mass (or energy) that was not visible to their telescopes, but clearly present in their gravitational effects. There have been a number of conjectures regarding the nature of this "dark matter," but all of them have eluded any empirical validation. What is particularly astonishing about this "dark matter" is that it apparently constitutes about 95% of all the matter in the universe! It is disturbing to realize that all that we know about atoms - the electrons, protons and neutrons, etc. - is but a small fraction of the physical reality around us. A small sample, indeed. "

Bummer, but what's worse is that what we can observe, we can't really reconcile, although:

Physicists' notions of the universe could now be in further trouble. New measurements from the Hubble Space Telescope indicate that space is smooth, not grainy. Without graininess, our current theories predict that the Big Bang was infinitely hot and dense - tough to explain, to say the least. Two groups have peered at distant stars and galaxies, and have discovered a pin-sharp picture. This, they claim, is at odds with quantum physics' prediction that space, time and also gravity are split into pieces at the smallest scales, like the pixels of a photograph. If this were the case, the picture should have been blurry, they argue. "The theoreticians are very worried," says Richard Lieu of the University of Alabama in Huntsville, a member of one of the teams. "There could be quite a bit of missing physics to be found."

At stake is the issue of whether we can reconcile the two pillars of modern physics: quantum theory, which describes how matter behaves at the scale of atoms, and general relativity, which relates space, time and gravity at larger scales. "You don't see anything of the effect predicted," agrees Roberto Ragazzoni of the Astrophysical Observatory of Arcetri, Italy. He and his colleagues got similar images to Lieu's team, but with a different instrument, and trained on different objects.

We can measure the Planck time, reasoned Ragazzoni and Lieu, by looking at distant objects. As a beam of starlight hops towards us through countless Planck times, its speed varies. This would smear the beam out so that different parts would arrive at different times and distort our picture of where it came from. The longer the journey, the bigger the smear. Ragazzoni's team adapted the theory of the Planck length to predict the amount of distortion they should see. But when they used the Hubble telescope to look at an exploding star about 42 million light years away, and a galaxy more than five billion light years away, they saw no blurring."

So, are we in a digital model of existence. Well, perhaps it's easier to think that we aren't really here at all?

"The Standard [unified] Model and its close cousin, the Big Bang theory, are both facing challenges from many quarters...(I'm reminded of the shock that the participants had in the movie, The Thirteenth Floor, when they discover that they are merely participants in a simulated universe. What makes that particular piece of entertainment so provocative is that we, too, now discover that we are also participants in a digital simulation! Quantum physics reveals that our entire reality is a digital simulation of sorts.)"

In essence, 1) we like to believe that everything is random, but then we see such complexity that cannot be explained, 2) we don't know much, 3) we can't see much, and 4) what we do see we can't figure much out.

So, where does that leave us? What mooring do we have? Are we random genetic mishmaps? Digital creations? Or are each of us here for a purpose, interacting and being guided by some intelligence?

Andrew
Last edited by Chris Knight on Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

like that

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Yes, like that.

I am reminded of something that was a quote directly from Josephine Brown. She said many times to friends with wide eyed appreciatiom for her genius husband after he had tried to explain something technical to all of them ........" Isn't he WONDERFUL?" she would exclaim. " I didn't understand a word he said, but isn't he wonderful?!!!!"

Ditto Andrew.

And I also wondered if Paul had sent you some of his strong coffee and chocolates?

Can I translate all that into. "We still don't know very much." BUT IF I HAVE A CHOICE I WILL PICK THAT WE WERE CREATED FOR A PUPOSE BY A LOVING INTELLIGENCE. MY CHOICE, MY REALITY.

Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

multifaceted

Post by Victoria Steele »

That word came up in another post. that Dr. Brown had multifaceted interests and was able to attend to all of them and I thought suddenly ...... maybe thats what the universe is ACTUALLY like. Multifaceted. Thats why just one or two facets seem to be missing the whole. We just can't see all of it yet. And if we are just living on one of those planes how can we possible appreciate the whole of it.

What chocolates have I been eating!

But you notice that CHOICE seems to be a universal concept. Einstein says that our future is what we DECIDE that it is. (He is also quoted as saying that we cannot truely prepare for war and prepare for peace at the same time. )

Doctor Brown and this mysterious " Group" seem to have a strange relationship too. I get the impression that he could have walked away from their influence many times but he never does. CHOICE

And I have been reading more on Morgan and Linda and have come to the conclusion that they would have been given choices too in their lives. CHOICES AGAIN. Turning points. But obviously (because she seems to be married to someone else, right?, they chose not to be together.)

Odd because Townsend Brown and his bride CHOSE to be separate, for a while. I doubt that it was anything more than a ploy in the long run. So it makes you sort of wonder. You know me. I want romance to win in the end............... and I sort of hope that in your quest to explain the fascinating science of this story that you don't forget the people and the love stories involved. Humor me please ( I say that because I know that in the long run it will make the book more interesting to many more people. Love is that universal thing that we all hope to understand. Space technology, well, maybe not so much. Victoria
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

top of the deck

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Everybody,

I just wanted to bring this particular discussion to the top of the list because we have so many topics and I think this is pretty important, since there is a discussion here that is in Dr. Browns own words.

To the newer members of our active forum members, Jim and David. I invite you to re read this .... or read it for the first time. I believe that you will find it interesting. Just start at the top of the thread. Its worth the time that it will take, honest. Notice that this thread started quite awhile ago and we have again come full circle.

Elizabeth
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Yes Elizabeth it is interesting

Rocks do have an electrical charge, I've checked it out myself and different types of rock have different charges.

Dr. Brown is struck by the fact that rocks, pebbles and stones etc. have an inherent energy potential.

What is so amazing about all this is that if you break a rock in half you do not find yourself on the inside of the rock, as you have merely extended the external surface of the rock. It is my opinion that you cannot access the internal dynamics of any physical structure, atoms included, as the internal and external dynamics are inversely proportional to each other.

The underlying energy of any system, rock, stone, pebble or atom etc. is focused to the core of the mass and cannot be extracted or made to radiate. But as the underlying energy is continuously accelerating there is a continuous outflow of resistance which corresponds to an electrical charge, which Dr. Brown detected. This is truly amazing stuff.
Jim
Space Cadet

posture

Post by Jim »

They say your posture for receiving this kind of info is important.

Are we all sitting up straight?

I'm on a five legged stool with a wheel that seems to have disappeared behind the sofa. But I still sit up straight.

And try to maintain my posture, I have at least the vertical to go by.

But I must admit, after a certain amount of time, I slump. Which reminds me to sit up straight.

Truly, must be a mount of energy we don't really know.

Or, something we can deal with for those who know.

Who might offer a 'know'.
Jim
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

old words

Post by twigsnapper »

Jim,

There is an old word and I can't write it properly but its "Analaitear"

Which translates loosely " Let it be that breathing happens."

And to Mikado and all those who love the green "Nollaig Shona Dhuit."

twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: old words

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote: And to Mikado and all those who love the green "Nollaig Shona Dhuit."

twigsnapper
Thank You, and also, in my ancestry, "Buono Natale".

With the utmost respect to you,

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

In respect to Dr. Brown communicating with another intelligence.....

No specific evidence.........that's fair enough, but why would there be?

Would that not have rocked his credibility and shaken the confidence of many?

Isn't the whole ET issue a matter of misinformation and hidder agendas?

Look what it did for W. Smith and a few others, not a good news story, yet Smith was one of the leaders in his field, radio communications. A sad commentary indeed. Smith was no wingnut, he was a very capable and dedicated individual.
Last edited by wdavidb on Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

perhaps no wingnut indeed

Post by twigsnapper »

You are absolutely right in your assesment of W. Smith.

Will it be you David who will be able to close the link between Dr. Brown, Dr. Sarbacher and Wilbert Smith?

There was a path which Paul has been able to follow before it went absolutely dark. It concerns a scientist by the name of Miethe, Sarbacher and your fellow Smith.

Paul, at the moment, can prove without a doubt that there was a strong physical connection between Townsend Brown and the personage of Robert Sarbacher. But connections to the other two? Some distance yet.

Any ideas? Any contributions toward Pauls effort ,as you know, would be greatly appreciated. You and Trickfox serve as the Canadian front advance in this situation. So, does the phrase " The Boys Topside" ring a bell yet? twigsnapper.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

It goes back some years, but what I know about Smith comes mostly from the various talks he gave on the subject and the book he wrote, which he hid before his death. Only his wife had access to it and eventually published it.

There are fake versions of Smith's book circulating, which look good until you start reading carefully......... and discover it's rubbish.

Here's the link to the real one.....
http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/newsci~1.htm#forward

Smith's field was radio communications and he had made many contributions to the field over the years, so most of his patents were not his own, but the property of the Government of Canada, that's how it worked up here.

As Smith did travel throughout the USA conferring with others involved in the Top Side Project, I cannot imagine that he would not have had contact with Dr. Brown or at the very least made attempts to have contact.

You will notice that Smith was forced by the Canadian Government to deny any such communication with another intelligence, in an official capacity.

Smith had top level security clearance as he was responsible for all radio signals sent and received in the context of covert spy operations. So if there were secrets floating about, Smith knew about it.
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

In 1954 Smith arranged for a portion of Suffield, Alberta, which is a huge weapons testing station, for a UFO to land. There is confirmation of this by the minister of National Defense years later.

Now, I just happen to know something about Suffield, more than I should, and I do know that UFO research was being conducted after 1954. What exactly that involved is not perfectly clear, but I have my suspicions from bits and pieces of information that have fallen into my lap. It was secret enough to get a few unfortunate souls dispatched to the world beyond, and I know that with great certainty.

Much about Suffield remains classified, but what is even more heavily classified is the RCAF Station Lincoln Park, which housed a secret medical research facility, (1954 to 1958) inclusive. And at least one captured German scientist was involved, back to OP Paperclip.

Talk about the dark...........darker and darkest

So it would make no sense that Dr. Brown would not have been involved in American UFO research, even if that is not what they called it.
Trickfox
The Magician

We have our work cut out for us!

Post by Trickfox »

David,
As you can see, we have a bit of work to do here. There is a method of obtaining this priveledged information from the government and it involves a few issues that I feel we can overcome legally.

We are both serious individuals conducting research in some very exclusive areas of science and I submit to you that we have earned "the right to know" certain details of Canadian classified research. All we need to do is have a ULC approved facility and meet all the requirements to recieve and process the data, and we can ask for permission to obtain some of this data.

The trick is to ask for specific details, and stay away from certain words like "UFO" or "extraterrestrials". We can just stick to the facts and I feel confident that we will earn the priveledge of obtaining the data we need to continue our work.

Are you beginning to see my drift here?

Trickfox.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

Trickfox

Loud and clear...............and I agree with that approach.

And the very best to all and may 2007 be the best ever....