Chapter 42 - Your First Lesson

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Trickfox
The Magician

COMMUNICATIONS !!!!

Post by Trickfox »

Well now

So much has been said about propulsion and flying saucers and silent submarine drives over the years that it seems the whole issue over secret TTBrown technology revolved around it.

I beg to differ with everyone!!!

When I got involved in all of this in 1982, I was presented with information regarding "the curl of a vector function" and the basics of "Un-symetric Electric Charge Distribution" and "Electrostatic SCALAR Fields". In other words, we were not so much interested in what kind of forces could be developed, but rather what was happening at the "sub-atomic level".

What I'm trying to say here is that within our field of research, all of this flying saucer nonsense had little or no importance compared to the implications surounding the fundamental quantum level interactions and the universal unbalance in scalar electric charge distribution.

What I'm trying to say here is that perhaps everyone has been diverted into this "Propulsion" directive to keep attention away from the issue of ELECTROGRAVITIC COMMUNICATIONS.

There is a MYSTERY here and the mystery may only have a few things to do with secret saucer technology but I am convinced that it's the "communications technology" that will turn out to be more important.

Over and over again in this forum we have talked in circles about the possibility Dr. Brown was in contact with extraterrestrial beings (or at least he had discovered that they communicated using electrogravitic signals).

I know FOR A FACT that nanotechnology based propulsion systems are SURE to be developed in the future, and beleive you me that there is nothing terribly earth shaterring about developing new aircraft.

MAKING FIRST CONTACT WITH EXTRATERRESTRIALS is a whole other matter however. I'm sure our friend Paul is no so much worried about disscussing the possibility that Dr. Brown was a pioneer in developing advanced propulsion vehicles, -be they silent submarines, -or silent aircraft.

Paul will probably be concerned with the issue of weather he will have to stand there at that UFO crash convention on November 11 and 12 and admit that HE BELIEVES that Dr. Brown was in communication with Extraterrestrials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A GIANT STEP INTO THE BIZZAR that may forever label Paul as a CRACKPOT amongst the traditional writers and scholars in classical science fields. His reputation as a stable objective and serious biographer is at stake here.

I know that I would not dare to stand up in front of the whole world and declare that extraterrestrials exist and have communicated with Dr, Brown(or are still trying to) with Humans. At least not without have objective and imperative evidence of it anyway.

So Paul,.... Are you ready for the speech yet?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

one step at a time

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Trickfox! How nice!

My response to what you have said? One step at a time sir, one step at a time.

Communications with extraterrestrials? Maybe. English again is tough for this.

I rather believe that is such a big concept that it is not meant to be accepted by just one individual and then broadcast to others. So maybe Paul will be "off the hook" in that regard. Perhaps it is meant to come to all of us from our own .... how did Mikado put it, meditation? .... information available to us from each one of our own "embeded codes", somehow released.

Thats just my reaction. I will leave your excellent observation for Paul to answer for himself.

You are right though of course in ranking the importance of things. But of course Trickfox, you are one of only a few (being so involved in higher math problem solving) Most of us would hit the propulsion systems and be adequately impressed and ready to stop our search. But you and others know better. Dealing with the quantum level and solving the problems that presents is .... well ... a whole new level. Have you "run across" the work of a fellow knicknamed Grisha" yet? If not, hang in there. Its going to be an interesting ride.

Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

decisions

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah, so true Trickfox. It would be easy to be called a raving CRACKPOT. covering the issues that have circled Townsend Brown. Its an illustrious club, the "Crackpot club".

I understand that Paul has tried his utmost to present credible and substantial material because he wants his words to stand the test of time.

The declaration that you mentioned would be his and his alone to make.

I agree with what Elizabeth wrote. This is a VERY personal conclusion for each person to reach on his/her own , through his/her own mentality and spirituality. Its not an easy conclusion and further will lose its value if one persons determination and resulting conclusion is served up as if on a fancy plate. A spoonful to this person, a spoonful to that. Mankind, I believe anyway, is ready for a different relationship with reality.

You could have asked me that same question years and years ago and gotten an answer from me, but what would that have actually meant? Ultimately nothing. My opinion would have become fodder for the intellectual barfight that would have ensued. And where would that have gotten us or the subject? What would we have learned?

Time for us all to grow up. Look at material that is available to us and then make up our own minds and go from there. Twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: one step at a time

Post by Mikado14 »

Have you "run across" the work of a fellow knicknamed Grisha" yet? If not, hang in there. Its going to be an interesting ride.

Elizabeth[/quote]

It looks like slovak, polish or russian. When are we going to find out?

Here's some gasoline for the fire. Would this communication be akin to some form of what some call the Akasshic record?

Peace
Trickfox
The Magician

Grigori Perelman

Post by Trickfox »

Darn-it, It happens over and over again, and it seems that every vision I have ever had has also been seen by others. This work by Grisha is exactly what I have been so busy TRYING to work on.

I agree completely with his conclusions and I am trying to backtrack his work down to the first order logic. too bad he has never submitted his work to any peer review, maybe it's because it would finally prove something the world is not ready to know HEY!!! (Canadian accent) :lol:

Yes Elizabeth it's very true that everyone will have to come to their own conclusion about first contact, but let it be known that many of us will refuse to give up the subjective bubble of reality and it will keep us very sane to be thus.

And yes Mr. Twigsnapper, I am also a crackpot but then it's been in my signature throughout most every post I've made "Kooky but original".
It's the "original" part that I'm still working on. I guess that will happen when I make that terribly important discovery that some native shaman told my mother I was going to acheive just before I was born.

I still don't know for sure, but it does not matter. It's so much fun trying to figure out what's really going on that I hope it will never end. :roll:

Trickfox

Besides, we could find out rather late that the "humanity" of uncertainty is healthier than pure logical empiricism. Perhaps also that the evolutionary path from humanism to transhumanism includes the loss of a precious emotional substance. -That which makes us Human in the first place.

Again I say "Right here right now, there is no other place I would rather be, right here right now watching the world wake-up from history"

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

absolutely

Post by twigsnapper »

Absolutely Trickfox! Right here, right now! Twigsnapper
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

such a joy

Trickfox,

Your observations can be such a joy. Mainly because you approach your work with the sense of FUN that should be there.

I am sure that others who had the honor of working with him would say that you and Townsend Brown shared the same trait! Whatever he was doing he found a great JOY in it! He was having FUN! He was thinking the thoughts that were gifts and he was having such fun with them!
Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

more for the flame?

Post by grinder »

Hey Mikado,

Take a look at this. http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/techi ... lved_x.htm

Trickfox? Am I right? right man? Where'd he go?

You know the FUNNY thing about this article and what sealed it for me as far as its connection to this discussion ,this phrase .......

"They are very complicated papers and there are so many moving parts to them," said Columbia University math professor John Morgan. "It's very easy to slip up a little bit. It's a long process."

AND SUDDENLY I STARTED TO LAUGH, don't really know why. All our talk about things having "no moving parts" and suddenly this math expert is talking about papers having "so many moving parts" and the whole thing just felt ridiculous somehow.

Paul. You have used the phrase " A cosmic ha ha" before and I wondered if this would qualify as one of them? I know nothing about the workings of higher math, but suddenly and assuredly , in ways I can not explain, I know that there is a connection here with what we have been talking about.

Of course, as they say in the article, it won't help very much in our day to day life. Right? grinder
Trickfox
The Magician

That is correct... Grinder

Post by Trickfox »

You bet mister Grinder, you hit it right on the head. Now let all the moving parts merge together in front of Paul, so that he can put together a GREAT speech for November. No comitment, no Promisses, and of course NO IMPIRICISM. Just thought provoking challenges for each and every listener to STOP IN THEIR SUBJECTIVE TRACKS and wonder: Just exactly how are we all linked through quantum interactions.

Oh and by the way!!! :o

This afternoon the mystery of "what the bleep" will be solved for me.

Finally I will get to see what all the fuss is about. (the DVD has arrived)

I'm not holding my breath because I suppose I will allready have a complete idea of what to expect, and in fact it is THIS FORUM and THIS GROUP which is leading the edge of reality here folks.

Trickfox :lol:
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

something happening here

Paul, sounding familiar?

Theres something happening here
What it is aint exactly clear .............................

I think its time we stop children whats that sound .... everybody look whats going down!

Elizabeth
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

battle lines

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Elizabeth and all,

......." Theres battle lines being drawn

Nobodys right, if everybodys wrong."

(Are you and I simply showing our vintage? Or do others out there hear the music too?)

I am a simple teacher. But I have great hopes for the future. Great worries too for the kids that have looked in my direction during class. I thought that was the most exciting spot to be in but now I believe I would rather be here with this discussion than anywhere else in the world at this exact moment.

I know that Paul keeps referring this "break" in his work to "halftime"

I just can't wait to see what happens next. Mark C.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

re:?????????????

Post by Mikado14 »

I remember hearing 'bout that a long time ago, the Poincare' conjecture. This darn memory thing, ever since I died and they brought me back there are these holes (and they can't be filled with electrons either).

Thanks for the link grinder, I remember now and I thought that name sounded eastern bloc to me. As to moving parts, I don't believe the writer is talking the same understanding as you are perceiving. He is referring to movements in the equation. Think of algebra and the transformation of equations etc. The more variables, the more things can "move" also, the more mistakes can be made.

Question: I can't seem to find this "what the bleep" thing? Can someone enlighten me?

Elizabeth: "Its going to be an interesting ride" (in ref to Grisha). Ok, I just have to conjecture on this. Do you know something that we don't? If the Poincare Conjecture (Pun intended) is to adapt two dimensional math to three dimensional math, hmmmmmmm? x, y, z coordinates...... Space navigation made easy?

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING IS PURE FANTASY! BUT THEN, DON'T ALL THINGS CREATED BY MAN START AS SUCH?

I see discussion as to communication with aliens. What if Marconi (he stole, errrrr, borrowed from Braun) or Tesla or Edison or any of the early pioneers of radio had received transmissions from somewhere? Where would we be today? Would an advanced civilization be using the electromagnetic spectrum for communication? That, in my mind would be analogous to going to California by way of a Conestoga wagon vs. a 737. Let's look at this:

A. Prior to wireless transmission, you had telegraphy by wire. Can't string a wire to the moon.

B. Along comes someone who finds a way to use the electromagnetic spectrum to create disturbances that can be received.

C. Light is a part of the same spectum.

D. Light is slow when the vastness of the universe is viewed.

E. If there was an advanced civilization, they would have to live forever to travel between the stars or to communicate when they arrived.

F. And finally, if they are advanced, do we really think we can understand their technology if they are ADVANCED? Might as well teach Bonzo how a radio functions.

G. And last but not least, (I know I said finally) a young man decides to build a large, a very large, value Farad capacitor and charges the hell out of it and it jumps. From that point on the ride has started. What if that very same young man receives something on a whole new spectrum? What if that same man tells someone, and that someone, tells someone and before you know it, a conspiracy exists for these individuals are "inventing" new technology, from our point of view, that has been given to them. However, it is difficult because you have the Bonzo syndrome taking place. But, advancement or understanding does take place and new advances are acheived.

Who would control these?

Life is a conundrum or swiss cheese.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Good Grief

Post by Paul S. »

I dunno what happened, but I stopped getting notifications of new replies to this thread, and now I check in and look at all I've missed. Sheesh.

I'm still in Dallas, TX (Dallas. In August. I don't even like Dallas in November...) bouncing between locations with no wireless and limited access to a decent computer/Internet hook up. I won't really be back in the saddle until Monday sometime, then hopefully I'll have some time to figure out what all's been going on in my absence. It all looks very interesting at first glance.

Thanks, everybody, for keeping the threads alive.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: Grigori Perelman

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote:Again I say "Right here right now, there is no other place I would rather be, right here right now watching the world wake-up from history"
Interesting concept. I like it. Maybe I'll use it at the Crash Conference.

Just hope we don't die in our sleep...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: re:?????????????

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:Question: I can't seem to find this "what the bleep" thing? Can someone enlighten me?
Try: http://whatthebleep.com/

Catching up... slowly.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"