Disinformation

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Grinder,

Well, I won't ruin the book by spilling what Gully found, but it does have actually something to do with this thread.

But first, what is my vision? Let's just bring it down to the common denominator - I'm just some ordinary fellow who looks up at the stars at night and gets wanderlust. Some day, we will have interstellar, faster than light ships plying supplies, ores, settlers, etc. among the stars. Maybe we won't need ships - perhaps we'll be able to teleport directly between the stars. Who knows, maybe we'll just travel by pure force of will. In any case, we can all have one of those philosophical discussions when we get to Las Vegas.

Anyhow, back to Gully Foyle. While I hate to admit it, most people are not capable of handling the truth (thank you Mr. Jack Nicholson). They have neither the desire, emotional tools, or basic foundation to digest the truth. The fact is that most people, are in my opinion, are "asleep" - "living in the top 1%" of life." Disinformation is a valuable tool in protecting the majority of people from mental damage.

I prefer to know the truth, no matter what it is, because I prefer to deal with reality and have as many facts as possible so I can make the best, most informed decision that I can. I'd like to step up to the plate and say that I want to know that complete truth, but perhaps, like Trickfox, I would end up covering my ears and singing "The Star Spangled Banner."

I tend to agree with the unadulterated verse, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," often misquoted as "Seek ye the truth and the truth shall set you free." The point is that those who are ready for the truth, will seek it out. Those who are not will continue their simple, surficial lives in blissful ignorance.

The Parallel Universe is an excellent example of a glimpse into the other 99% of life - the forces that direct the course of humanity. By being here, we all know a little bit more of that truth.

Andrew
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

updating disinformation thoughts

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

MarkC just recently made a comment about this forum (and others like it) being almost like intellectual "watering holes" where others would come to quench their thirst for knowledge.

All just dandy, he pointed out, except for the nature of watering holes. They have a tendency, he said, to draw hunter types. Treating the drinkers as prey. Well, yes. You have to accept that a forum like this, with the topics that we have covered , (new propulsion systems, communications , antigravity, all that good stuff) would be high on someones check list.

When Paul started his presentation in Vegas in November one of the first things he did was ask people in the audience to raise their hands if they were "CIA", NSA, NRO .... or one of the alphebet soups of intelligence gathering agencies out there." Of course everyone giggled.(I thought a tad nervously). He wasn't entirely kidding to break the ice and the audience knew it.

So thinking about that moment and those shadowy worlds out there I thought how intelligence is gathered and how information considered important is also protected. I realized that months ago this forum had adressed all of that and for some of the newcomers to this group I thought it might make interesting reading. Might even inspire some comments from the fresh eyes out there. Always welcomed!

Anyway ... its up front. Tell me what you think of what we were talking about months ago. Strangely it seems to be bubbling to the surface again. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

Carlin Moment

Post by grinder »

I just had one of those, we used to call " George Carlin Moments" where you see something in the paper which strikes you automatically and immediately as ridiculous. Then you wait for a few seconds to find out if you are alone out there.

Headline tonight "CASTRO IN GRAVE CONDITION"

I just looked at it. And had to ask ...... " So how many days has he been dead already?"

grinder
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

An interesting thread indeed,

Secrets indeed.........there are two kinds, legitimate secrets and those that are not legitimate.

Unfortunately there are too many of the latter, but few people really care one way or the other, its just too distracting or disturbing to their otherwise mundane existence.

Few people, very few, have the courage or the willingness to look even when a red flag is waved in front of their face. Most all would choose to look the other way and avoid the discomfort that might otherwise be forth coming.

In this case, on this forum, we are talking about, among other things, time travel, energy and access to space, which would suggest that we are talking about changing the way people think about themselves and each other. I for one see a lot of room for improvement in this respect and cannot see how a step forward in our perception of humanity represents a risk to national security.

It is assumed that there must be weapons applications involved and I'm sure there are, but we already know how to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the solar system, so I don't get the point.

We do not have a whole lot to lose at this late date, because if it comes down to an all out fight to the finish no one is going to win, its the end of the trail for all of us.

On the other hand, if we were brought to our senses by the realization that we were not alone in this universe, we might, just might, take a slightly different approach to our differences in opinion.

I see a great danger in withholding advanced science and technology, as it limits the existing options. The truth is long overdue.

We are assured that the world is not ready for such a change, while at the same time we are willing to gamble on the outcome of what appears to be developing rapidly into a full blown global psychosis.

So, if there is to be idealism involved it has to be for the benefit of all and not simply a ploy to maintain the statuesque.

At the present time we have quite a variety of weapons of mass destruction.........everything from biochemicals to neutron bombs, but there is something even more destructive than all of those horrific things in the form of lies and deception, the purpose of which is to hide the unthinkable truth of even more lies and deception.

No, exposure is not a threat, it is the only sane option available.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

circle with light

Thank you David for your post. Always nice to hear from you. The thought that strikes me (because I agree with what you have said ) is .......... so .......... what now?

And rereading this site (thanks for bringing it to the top) I found something that Paul had already written and I wanted to share it with all of you again.

viewtopic.php?p=1781#1781

especially this part.

"And here's what I've come up with this morning: there's a big difference between circling the wagons with the truth and circling them with lies.

When you surround the truth with lies, the intent is to reflect the light outward, so that nobody will be able to see what might be hidden within in. Blind 'em with the lies, so to speak.

But if you circle with truth with truth, then the result should be to project the light inward, so that whoever is looking and cares to, can see the golden nuggets hidden within.

I'm working on the latter model; I don't think any of us have much use for the former."

ANOTHER REASON THIS BOOK NEEDS TO GET OUT THERE ON THOSE LIBRARY SHELVES ..... WHEN PAUL IS SATISFIED WITH IT. Elizabeth
grinder
Senior Officer

wise words

Post by grinder »

Elizabeth much earlier made some amazing connections and since we are here again in this site I wanted to make sure that those who are new or reading for the first time, got a chance to see her wisdom in all of this.

viewtopic.php?p=1808#1808

and these are the words that I found most fascinating

Linda, in this whole scenario has reminded me a little bit of humanity as a whole. There were things that were kept from her. Not to hold her back or to be detrimental to her because it looks like Dr. Browns largest emotion was love for his daughter. He was protecting her. So in a way Linda has been like most of us, waking up now to alot of things that she never knew before, becoming her own particular force.

Its going to be interesting to see what will develop through Pauls ability to tell this particular story. He wants to focus the truth on what has been hidden from all of us for a very long time and I believe that he is closer now than anyone has ever come before.

Eventually though, as you said Gabe, its going to end up being our own choice .... to see ... or not to see. And that, I think was always the way that our future was meant.

An Angel stopped a girl at a well. He said to Hagar ..... Where do you come from ?..... and where WILL you go? Again and STILL........ a choice.

Thats what Elizabeth had to say June 30, 2006 ..... and for some reason her words have come to the surface again at what seems to be a called on moment. Is that strange? Or are we all getting used to that sort of thing happening in this magic rabbit hole? I'm getting to really like it down here! grinder
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

speaking of secrets..............

Where does Vannevar Bush fit into the picture?
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

vega

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote:speaking of secrets..............

Where does Vannevar Bush fit into the picture?
He was at Vega aircraft in 1944, as a start. He is also sometimes referred to as the father of hypertext.

Now, let's see, Electronics.....Electrogravitics.....

Mikado

Nice to see you again David.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
wdavidb
Junior Birdman

Post by wdavidb »

After having met with Dr. Robert Sarbacher, Wilbert Smith wrote a classified governmental memo in November 1950, stating that the operation of UFOs was being investigated by a small group led my Dr. Vannevar Bush.
He also states that this matter is considered highly classified by the US, with a rating even higher than that of the hydrogen bomb.

This memo has since been recovered from the Canadian Archives and widely distributed in its original type written format.

If would appear that the operation of the discs as they were often referred was considered an extremely sensitive issue, with an extremely high security classification.

Therefore it should not be surprising that some of Dr. Brown's work should still remain classified, almost 60 years later.
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Unless I'm mistaken, there's stuff from 1917 or thereabouts that's still held secret by the government.

flow.... :shock:
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

AHHHH!

Post by Mikado14 »

wdavidb wrote:After having met with Dr. Robert Sarbacher, Wilbert Smith wrote a classified governmental memo in November 1950, stating that the operation of UFOs was being investigated by a small group led my Dr. Vannevar Bush.
He also states that this matter is considered highly classified by the US, with a rating even higher than that of the hydrogen bomb.

This memo has since been recovered from the Canadian Archives and widely distributed in its original type written format.

If would appear that the operation of the discs as they were often referred was considered an extremely sensitive issue, with an extremely high security classification.

Therefore it should not be surprising that some of Dr. Brown's work should still remain classified, almost 60 years later.
Hello David,

Well, that's the rub in all this. I have spent a lot of time at several libraries looking in references from magazine articles to "Who's Who" listings. Very little on Sarbacher and when it comes to Bush, just his academia and books written etc.

What you mentioned I never ran across directly but have seen it referred to on this forum and elsewhere. However, I agree with you completely.

See, I told you we could agree completely on something <G>

Best

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

slight correction

Just a slight correction on what you have said David, so that we can continue on rock solid ground. Paul has the particulars which he will write about when he gets to 1950 but I think I can say that there is an inaccuracy when you say "Smith met with Sarbacher".

ACTUALLY ... according to our sources, which I trust absolutely, there was no face to face meeting. there was a third party involved. So lets make sure that we realize THAT as we step into this story. A story which has been told and retold by the way. Can't wait to get to that year! but Paul has an interesting road before he even gets to that point and all that will be great too. Fasten your seat belt. Elizabeth
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

small groups

Post by twigsnapper »

While you all are investigating this " small group under the supervision of V. Bush" you might be also aware of the quiet way the "Caroline members" excercised their ability to be INSIDE even the smallest of what others considered "secret" groups.

Small groups still have layers of confidentiality. One of the persons involved in all of this was William Lear. A friend of Townsend Browns , a man who totally was in concert with the developments Dr. Brown was promoting and a man who knew better than those others around him what was at stake. Take a look at him folks and tell me what your conclusion is.

Am I loosing the hounds Mikado? Bet your bottom dollar. This is a great pack. Very proud of them. Ah, the sound of their voices in the early dawn! Cosmic music to my ears!

And to Paul. Remember the FBI words "A man called Lehr". twigsnapper
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: small groups

Post by Mikado14 »

twigsnapper wrote:While you all are investigating this " small group under the supervision of V. Bush" you might be also aware of the quiet way the "Caroline members" excercised their ability to be INSIDE even the smallest of what others considered "secret" groups.

Small groups still have layers of confidentiality. One of the persons involved in all of this was William Lear. A friend of Townsend Browns , a man who totally was in concert with the developments Dr. Brown was promoting and a man who knew better than those others around him what was at stake. Take a look at him folks and tell me what your conclusion is.

Am I loosing the hounds Mikado? Bet your bottom dollar. This is a great pack. Very proud of them. Ah, the sound of their voices in the early dawn! Cosmic music to my ears!

And to Paul. Remember the FBI words "A man called Lehr". twigsnapper
Mr. Twigsnapper,

Tell me that you misspelled the name Lehr. I had an Instructor named William Lehr, educated Penn State. I believe he has passed away but his son is also Penn State educated, both EE.

Now, why are you blowing the horn on the other hill calling me in another direction. By the way, in case Paul hasn't told you, found a product that Decker built and sold and an actual "person" who bought, ex-NASA.

So, stop baying the horn and distracting me, you know I love a mystery <G>

Mikado
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

a man called Lehr

Post by twigsnapper »

Not meaning to distract you.

The phrase " A man called Lehr" was found in certain FBI paperwork in Pauls posession. It was a transcript of a phone conversation and when the transcriber wrote it he misspelled the name. Paul knows of the situation.

Not calling you off, Not to worry. twigsnapper