Disinformation

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Conspiracies

Post by Trickfox »

Kosol is graphic, but I see no math to it other than pi. He does claim a link with Biefeld Brown effects.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Nicap was like the Electric Mirror Company

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I have to go here really soon or I will b late for an appointment. But I need to throw a marker down. Rocky. Maybe only you and kevin will understand me here.

Nicap was like the Electric Mirror Company. Something for nosy others to look at and get involved in and to put a face where a face needed to be. It was not and never was the reality of what was happening.

Its like learning to look for that five dollars split up amongst the participants in the cowboy at the motel story. Once you look there .... you don't see the rest.

And all the details about Nicap. were like the "fractions" that were evident with the cowboy story once people started to try to explain it to others. The fractions themselves just made things worse. I gotta go.,

Thanks Kevin for your "by the well story". It means as much as you know it means. Thank you grinder for helping him get there and thankyou Rocky for helping me see it all. Elizabeth
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Questions

Post by Bulwark »

It strikes me as odd that this is described as a living book.

Why is it that all the participants are in hiding?

You have twigsnapper who is Mr. O'Reilly, yeah, I'm sure that's his name, not.
You have Morgan, who is just Morgan and is more than likely lurking about under a pseudonym.
You have whom else?

Could Andrew really be Morgan? Could his wife LindaB really be Linda Brown? Why not? Most would say it is too obvious but then didn't I read that somewhere in here?

We have to admit, I have asked Andrew if he has an agreement with the Brown family and I have been ignored. Agreement via Marriage perhaps? And if this is all just early morning stupor then where is Linda Brown? and why the secretiveness? Is she ill? Is she married to Morgan and must be protected?

What about grinder? I see banter between him and Mikado as if they know each other off of the forums. Are they with this Caroline?

Let's not forget Trickfox and Rocky hmmmmmm.... I'll think about that a little longer.

I do hope my musings have stirred the imagination or amused at best. Any answers?

Bulwark
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

I Yam what I Yam

Post by Paul S. »

I may be the only one, but I have never pretended to be any body other than myself here. Others will have to speak for themselves -- if they so choose.

And so it goes, here in the cyber rabbit hole.

Actually, "Bulwark," why don't you go first?

Like the hookah smoking caterpillar says to Alice, "whoooo are yoouuu??"
--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Yous are what yous are

Post by Bulwark »

Paul S. wrote:I may be the only one, but I have never pretended to be any body other than myself here. Others will have to speak for themselves -- if they so choose.

And so it goes, here in the cyber rabbit hole.

--PS
Well, to be honest, I was going to say you were probably Morgan telling the story if it weren't for your picture. You remind me of somebody but I can't place it. Maybe from the correctional facility in WV? lol, just kidding.

Bulwark
grinder
Senior Officer

laughing too here

Post by grinder »

Guys, laughing too here because I had JUST posted a message to kevin about James Taylor being in a "criminally insane facility" in North Carolina.

When I FIRST saw your post Bulwark I thought you had latched onto the same thing, but then I realized that you had said WV and were probably talking about your own references ( laughing here because the information floated so quickly without roads. its like our own version of "free association" ) I watched an awards show last night and they showed James Taylor and Jimmy Buffett together on Buffetts boat I guess, and I immediately thought "Gee ..... they both look like ....... Paul ...... in a way ......" so I guess a certain spirit just takes on a certain look.

And I wondered what strange connections are at work here? But I doubt I will ever really know for sure.

And me? I am just me. I have to admit having a family interest in this story but I would rather not speak of that right now. Maybe later. Its a personal thing and really does not impact the story.

I live in Southern California and work now for a security firm. ( Which is a pretty popular thing these days. Mainly I drive. I am still learning the ropes. My Boss is a great guy who wouldn't ask any of us to do something that he isn't willing to do first himself. Thats always nice. And for those of you who are jumping the gun here NO, my boss is not Morgan )

Hey Bulwark. Your thoughts about Andrew and LindaB are interesting but can be put aside. There is an age gap that just can't be leaped, even though LindaB admitted to knowing about " duck and cover" drills I think she was probably talking about the California version which might be for earthquakes. She and Andrew are way too young.

And Linda Brown apparently is married to someone other than Morgan. So you can throw that theory out of the window. Interesting thoughts though for sure.

And other than admiring his style, I have never actually met Mikado. Clear things up a little bit? grinder
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Bulwark,

I can vouch for myself that I am not Morgan, nor associated by marriage to the Brown family through a number of ways. First, I am far to young (barely pushing 40, thank you), I am a geologist by profession (my credentials found at http://www.qualight.com/company/contact.htm are easily verified), and my wife is of Chinese ancestry. In general, we are really just ordinary people (BTW, I did duck and cover drills as well back in Ohio, but they were for tornados).

But I consider it a compliment to be compared to Morgan, although I'm sure he would get a good chuckle out of it :)

I apologize for not responding to your question regarding the Brown family - it must have slipped under my radar. I do have an agreement with the Brown family; however, the nature of that agreement is, of course, of a confidential nature. You can take a look at http://www.qualight.com/company/legal.htm for the legal ramifications of our relationship.

As I upgrade the website at http://www.qualight.com over time in preparation for the release of Paul's book, I will put a description of Qualight's purpose, goals, history, etc. on the site and here on the forums.

Best,
Last edited by Chris Knight on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Re: laughing too here

Post by Bulwark »

grinder wrote:
And for those of you who are jumping the gun here NO, my boss is not Morgan )
twigsnapper?
grinder wrote: Hey Bulwark. Your thoughts about Andrew and LindaB are interesting but can be put aside. There is an age gap that just can't be leaped, even though LindaB admitted to knowing about " duck and cover" drills I think she was probably talking about the California version which might be for earthquakes. She and Andrew are way too young.
They would have to be to do the work they do according to the website. But still, no answer to certain questions, they both can't be that busy going around spreading the ideas of Brown. You might think that they either work long hours or hold another job.
grinder wrote: And Linda Brown apparently is married to someone other than Morgan. So you can throw that theory out of the window. Interesting thoughts though for sure.
Maybe your Morgan? nah
grinder wrote: And other than admiring his style, I have never actually met Mikado. Clear things up a little bit?
hmmm, let's see, the word Mikado has many meanings.. but it does begin with an "M".

Just throwing confusion out there.

But the underlying question is, "where is Linda Brown?"

Paul? Is she Qualight? anyone?

And my final thought. How does anyone really know what is disinformation either in your message, on the fourm or even in my very own post?

Bulwark
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

trusting that gut feeling

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I agree that Pauls book is, or really has already, stepped into a world of the rabbit hole where down might be up, up might be down.
No way of knowing for sure what is the actual truth and what is carefully drafted disinformation. Some of these "programs" we will be talking about could be sixty years old, or OLDER.

Or, the disinformation could be as fresh as yesterdays news. ( and ain't that the truth ..... "surge indeed" but I digress .......)

Go back to the statement that Paul made in response to something our Mr. Twigsnapper had said. Something about the nature of his book, its purpose was to " surround the material with facts" which focus inward. Not deflect outward. I am paraphrasing here and not doing a good job. Take a proper look at the comment

viewtopic.php?p=1781#1781

Paul said : "That's what I went to bed thinking about last night, my thoughts somehow colored by your reference to certain Indians. That, for some reason, got me to thinking about "circling the wagons."

And here's what I've come up with this morning: there's a big difference between circling the wagons with the truth and circling them with lies.

When you surround the truth with lies, the intent is to reflect the light outward, so that nobody will be able to see what might be hidden within in. Blind 'em with the lies, so to speak.

But if you circle with truth with truth, then the result should be to project the light inward, so that whoever is looking and cares to, can see the golden nuggets hidden within.

I'm working on the latter model; I don't think any of us have much use for the former."

WONDERFUL WORDS DON'T YOU THINK. OBVIOUSLY INSPIRED WORDS.
Elizabeth
Rocky
Space Cadet

Who am I? Just a good ole country boy!

Post by Rocky »

Bulwark,

There is certainly no need to wonder about me.

I am a geologist by education, a caver by nature and a scientist by choice. My real name is Elwin Hannah, Rocky is a nickname given to me in the petroleum business in the late 1978 (since I am a geologist). I am currently the manager of the Tennessee Division of Underground Storage Tanks, Cookeville Field Office (an environmental regulatory agency in charge of clean-ups at petroleum release sites for the Upper Cumberland Region). I give two or three presentations on geology as applied to the environmental field each year at various conferences.

I have been interested in all aspects of science, particularly geology, since I was a child. I am fairly well know in the southeastern US caving community and have discovered, explored and mapped numerous caves. My interest in Townsend Brown's life and work is due to my natural curiosity that has led me through various scientific endeavors over the years.

My wife Debbie is also a geologist having bachelor degrees in geology and physics with a masters in education. We both work in petroleum exploration (for me it’s a second job) and have spent considerable time field mapping, interpreting geophysical logs, analyzing well samples, constructing maps, and generating prospects for small independent oil and gas exploration companies. Our company is called Hannah & Hannah Petroleum Geologist (in business since 1979), but you will not find a web site. I never bothered as we always have more requests for work than we have time to do it.

However, the attached link will take you to a web site at which a friend outlines one of our trips south of the border on a geology/caving expedition. It was in 1984 in the MONTAÑAS de COLÓN area of Honduras along the border with Nicaragua. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find a photograph of my wife and I in the jungle with other members of the expedition.

http://geology.csustan.edu/rrogers/hond ... s/mdec.htm

Rocky
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Got Questions for my Answers?

Post by Paul S. »

Bulwark wrote:Well, to be honest, I was going to say you were probably Morgan telling the story if it weren't for your picture.
No, I'm not "Morgan," but I am learning how to answer questions like he does...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Paul...I like your new signature. Molly was a courageous and wonderful human being who saw truth no matter how much BS it was hidden under and then told us all about it. I'll miss her a lot. If you haven't read Krugman's column about her life in the NYTimes, don't miss it. Thanks for your reminder.

flow.... :(
Dancing is better than marching
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Molly

Post by Paul S. »

Thanks flow...

Yes, I did read the Krugman piece. Here a link to it to my .sig file so that others might also read it.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2007/ ... frame=true

I don't think we want to get into a big discussion about those topics, but it's always nice to find somebody of like mind.

The business about Molly is a particularly sore subject with me at the moment, because on the same day that the NYTimes ran Krugman's column, my local paper (the Tennesseean) ran a column by a right-leaner named Kathleen Parker that basically said "Molly Ivins was wrong..." a lot of the time but then went on and on about what a "great broad" she was.

Well, excuse me, but as Krugman points out, Molly Ivins was far from wrong.

Off topic rant. Sorry.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

not off topic at all

Post by twigsnapper »

No, Paul . You are not off topic at all. In fact never could you be more right on target.

I never got to personally meet Josephine Brown, but I certainly knew her by her reputation among those I highly respected.

Sir William Stephenson called her " one of the smartest and bravest ladies I have had the priviledge of meeting, She reminds me much of Mary" ( who for those of you who don't know , was his wife Lady Mary)

Another very honorable man Charles Miller said " Townsend Brown would be a puddle on the floor without her"

And while in Washington the son of a high military officer who happened to have met Mrs. Brown while she was working for his father said that he didn't need to spell, he just had to make sure when he got older, he had a secretary like " Josephine" to do it for him.

And I sort of wish that Bush had had someone like Molly, or Josephine, to do the whole thing for him. twigsnapper and I say again Paul " Remember the Women".
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Twigsnapper,
Did TTBrown have trouble with spelling?
Was he left or right handed?
Kevin
fibonacci is king