Disinformation

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: vega

Post by Paul S. »

Mikado14 wrote:
wdavidb wrote:speaking of secrets..............

Where does Vannevar Bush fit into the picture?
He was at Vega aircraft in 1944, as a start. He is also sometimes referred to as the father of hypertext..
Uh... where did you find that little gem? That Vannevar Bush was at Vega in 1944?

The internet has lots of mentions of Brown being at Vega in 1944 or there abouts, but I've never seen anything putting Vannevar Bush at Vega at the same time as Brown.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
wdavidb wrote:speaking of secrets..............

Where does Vannevar Bush fit into the picture?
He was at Vega aircraft in 1944, as a start. He is also sometimes referred to as the father of hypertext..
Uh... where did you find that little gem? That Vannevar Bush was at Vega in 1944?

The internet has lots of mentions of Brown being at Vega in 1944 or there abouts, but I've never seen anything putting Vannevar Bush at Vega at the same time as Brown.

--PS
In my notebook under Knights Templar and possible Scottish rite masons.

And that's the truth!

Now, I suppose you want to know where I found the info to put in my book.

Hmmm, I will call or email.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Mikado14 wrote:
Paul S. wrote:
Mikado14 wrote: He was at Vega aircraft in 1944, as a start. He is also sometimes referred to as the father of hypertext..

--PS

And that's the truth!

Mikado
So what do we call this thread? Thinking INSIDE THE BOX?
Elizabeth will answer shortly that it goes both ways so let me reverse the entropy of the message and remind everyone that Vannevar Bush is also sometimes referred to as the father of hypertext
Last edited by Trickfox on Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

inside/outside

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Hi Trickfox .... remember <g> ..... things go both ways!!!!! Elizabeth
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Government disinformation

Post by Bulwark »

I was reading this thread and my mind drifted off as I wondered about man and government. Sometimes it is said that a man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he then be trusted with the government of others; or have we found angels in the forms of kings to govern him? Let history answer this question. Just some thoughts on a cold morning as I look out over the beauty of a majestic mountain and watch the clouds dance around Atlas holding the world.

Bulwark
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Trickfox wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:
Paul S. wrote: Uh... where did you find that little gem? That Vannevar Bush was at Vega in 1944?

--PS

And that's the truth!

Mikado
So what do we call this thread? Thinking INSIDE THE BOX?

Elizabeth will answer shortly that it goes both ways so let me reverse the entropy of the message and remind everyone that Vannevar Bush is also sometimes referred to as the father of hypertext
Paul Have you been able to confirm the Masonic link here?
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

faces of disinformation

Post by twigsnapper »

Paul,

I brought this subject to the top of the discussion list because I know that you have been dealing with having to pierce through layers of disinformation and you have been having to listen to others trying to do the same in their own way.

You know I think better than most that Townsend Browns life was insulated by layers and layers of disinformation. Some will consider that the "agents" of disinformation may have been "military". And in some respects they could have valid points. Questions will arise about the validity of papers coming directly from the Navy. Dates will be questioned. There will be an element which will not want to let go of their old positions. The "Philadelphia Experiment" will raise its ugly head because it does have its champions. How will you know .... for example ... they will say .... That Townsend Browns discharge papers are not altered to cover his participation in the "Experiment" which others believe happened in 1943. How could Brown be in California when he is supposed to have participated in a project in Philadelphia?

I would remind those people who question your conclusions that disinformation flows both ways at the same time. The information they feel so sacred may itself be disinformation. How do you see through it all?

Know a couple of things. Judge the quality of the disinformation. Bad disinformation falls apart. Good disinformation still hangs on museum walls. And who was the master of good disinformation? None other than Sir William. And who was his sailing partner? Watching operations generated by others is like watching Junior Birdmen. twigsnapper
grinder
Senior Officer

so what you are saying .....

Post by grinder »

So what you are saying Mr. Twigsnapper is that Dr. browns group was so good with the disinformation that they produced and so dedicated in carrying it out that ...... it would still be accepted as the proper history .... like a fine piece of art at a museum ....... unless someone from their group eventually pulled the plug on that disinformation?

Why now though? If this disinformation project has been so successful for so long, why would members of this Group decide to begin the end of it?
Sort of scarey actually. Do they think that we are finally ready for this REAL information? Are we? Thats whats bothersome. I am not so sure!

Whether we are ready or not for the future I think that we are more than ready to find out the truth of the past. Then I guess we will have to decide where to go from there, right?
grinder
Bulwark
Space Cadet

Light oh light

Post by Bulwark »

grinder wrote:So what you are saying Mr. Twigsnapper is that Dr. browns group was so good with the disinformation that they produced and so dedicated in carrying it out that ...... it would still be accepted as the proper history .... like a fine piece of art at a museum ....... unless someone from their group eventually pulled the plug on that disinformation?

Why now though? If this disinformation project has been so successful for so long, why would members of this Group decide to begin the end of it?
Sort of scarey actually. Do they think that we are finally ready for this REAL information? Are we? Thats whats bothersome. I am not so sure!

Whether we are ready or not for the future I think that we are more than ready to find out the truth of the past. Then I guess we will have to decide where to go from there, right?
grinder
What is it about information? We talk about "when it sees the light of day" or "that will be a new dawn". Man always attributes the unknown as in the "dark".

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Was the author above referring to actual light? or the hiding of some truth.

Lead, Kindly Light, amid the encircling gloom
Lead Thou me on!
The night is dark, and I am far from home—
Lead Thou me on!

Or is the author above on a quest for knowledge?

But then I suppose you could look at the whole disinformation campaign, if there is, as keeping society "in the dark" and if knowledge is light:

Light is knowledge. Light is life. Light is light

A new dawn approaches

Bulwark
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

grinder,
If you can accesss the future, then you know the past, you cannot change the past unless you are part of the past.
Therefore if you travel back into the past, it must remain exactly as the future demands it, or else you will not exist?
Therefore if you influence the past to ensure the futures existance, it will be as is recorded in the future, as you will know what to do and say in the past.
Clear as mud really?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

If you can accesss the future, then you know the past, you cannot change the past unless you are part of the past.
Therefore if you travel back into the past, it must remain exactly as the future demands it, or else you will not exist?
Therefore if you influence the past to ensure the futures existance, it will be as is recorded in the future, as you will know what to do and say in the past.
I disagree with most of what Kevin says here, and I can make a reverse argument for practically everything that was said. This is a very good study in cardinal and first order logic, and I assure you that Ray Smullian could outdo us all trying to establish what happen as you aproach the paradox phenomena in the rabbit hole.

I see it very clearly, because the foundation is defined in precise Peano symbols. Mathematics as a language tool is definately necessary at this point. I have a great book called "Satan, Cantor, and Infinity" and other mind bending puzzles. By Raymond Smullian. Anyone trying to sort out time machine logic would understand how important "game theory" is.

People such as John Nash have defined revolutionary new principles which deal with the "Social Consciousness" issue. This issue is a necessary portion of our belief system and the true nature of Space and time is such that some forces can be manipulted in surprising and hitherto unforseen ways.

It's clear as a bell to me. I'll tread through 10 feet of dissinformation to filter out a few ounces of truth. I won't give up so easilly .
I may be succeptible to fringe ideas, however I am trying not to be gulible to fraud, or quackery.

Trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
And the duck said, quack, quack ,quack , as the mesuir reynard bit off its head?
There are many layers mesuir reynard.
In another the duck eats the fox.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Trickfox is vegetarian

Post by Trickfox »

Oh Kevin... such violent thoughts

The trickfox is a vegetarian fox, and does not eat Duck.
Trickfoxes play and roll around in the hay with ducks but never is any feather hurt on the duck.

I did not know that Ducks were carnivors. is that in the nature of some ducks?

trickfox
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This bloke reckons he is in with with TT Brown, Disinformation?
http://www.video.google.com/videoplay?d ... Kosol+Ouch
feel free to use the fast forward.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
grinder
Senior Officer

personal opinions here

Post by grinder »

These are just my personal opinions.

Regarding some of the names that came up:

Dr. Boylan worries me frankly. I monitor his forum and he has spent the last several months talking about being a " Chancellor for the Star people" Which he has to understands pretty much throws his credibility out of the window for a lot of people. Read some of his recent posts and decide for yourself.

I have to admit. I don't know who this Kosol Ouch is. or know of the " Kosol Group. I can understand why they use the first name. Otherwise it simply sounds painful.

Dr. Steven Greer is turning into quite a personality on the UFO talk circuit. I notice that he is scheduled as a speaker ( along with Richard Dolan by the way) for the next UFO conference held in Laughlin in Feb. Its his group which has taken it upon themselves to "uncover" certain agendas but I have to admit I haven't kept up with his activities either. Anybody else know much more about his " Disclosure Project"?

You say that "this bloke reckons he is in with Townsend Brown" . Can you tell me why you come to this conclusion? Having problems seeing the video but I'll try to get that done. thanks for the lead kevin. grinder