Chapter 37 - Missing Fingers and Reliable Sources

Use this section for any discussion specifically related to the chapters posted online of the unfolding biography, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown
Martin Calloway
Junior Birdman

another view

Post by Martin Calloway »

Paul and everyone else,

I haven't bothered to step in here because the reading has been so interesting I didn't feel the need to add anything. But here is an outside thought.

I can understand where you are coming from about writing this biography. You want it to be just that. the story of a mans life. Well, You gotta do something out of the ordinary in the telling of this mans life just because the telling of it has to match the life itself. because his life wasn't ordinary and if you try to stuff this information into a standard box, its just not going to fit well. (Thats a mild statement.) It won't fit at all!

Standard walls won't hold this story. Sort of like antimatter. You can't stuff that into a box either but that doesn't mean that it can't be contained ..... or material for a fusion reaction perhaps (you are a little familiar with that.) Perhaps your story has to make walls like that. Different walls, a decidedly different way of telling this story.

Hey, we all know that you can do this or we wouldn't be such a pain in your backside. Martin
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Theories and "Assumptions"

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:What is wrong with putting your THEORY out there?
While on the one hand I'm not sure what's the difference between a "theory" and an ASSUMption (see previous posts), on the other hand, that's pretty much what I'll be doing in Las Vegas.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

differences

Post by Victoria Steele »

Boy, you are trying sometimes.

I figured that we had already covered that ground. Assumptions being based on not well thought out conclusions. There is a big difference between that and a Theory. People spend their whole lives developing theories. Victoria
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: differences

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:Boy, you are trying sometimes.
Try walking a nanometer in my shoes some day... oh...wait... I'm usually barefoot.... <g>
Assumptions being based on not well thought out conclusions....People spend their whole lives developing theories.
That strikes me as the proverbial "distinction without a difference" (or is it vice versa?). Both are based on subjective thought processes, rather than an objective confluence of "facts" -- a concept I realize now I should have abandoned long ago....

In any event, we'll see how it all adds up when we get to Vegas, OK?

--PS
Last edited by Paul S. on Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Stars in a Jar

Post by Paul S. »

Martin Calloway wrote:Standard walls won't hold this story. Sort of like antimatter. You can't stuff that into a box either but that doesn't mean that it can't be contained ..... or material for a fusion reaction perhaps (you are a little familiar with that.) Perhaps your story has to make walls like that. Different walls, a decidedly different way of telling this story.
Martin, I think your point is entirely well taken. That's what I've been trying to do with the "Notes from the Rabbit Hole" chapters, but it may take much more than that. I expect that eventually -- and sooner rather than later -- I am going to have to step altogether out of the "narrative biography" form. Into what, I'm not yet certain, but the beginnings of some ideas seem to be lurking.

I suspect that there is going to be a "Part II" that will be very different from "Part I."

And I rather like your "fusion reaction" analogy. The way that was first described to me is like this: to control nuclear fusion, (i.e. a hydrogen bomb) you're basically trying to bottle a star. How do you do that without either destroying the bottle or extinguishing the star?

This process is equally delicate, wouldn't you agree?

Scientists, physicists, basement experimenters have been trying to sort out the fusion conundrum for what, now, fifty years? And the whole time, the solution has been only 10 or 20 years away...

Hopefully, what we're doing here is not going to take quite that long... <g>

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

just a few years away

Post by Mark Culpepper »

Paul,

Isn't that what the article said that ended up mysteriously on Nick Cooks desk? (Did he ever find out who it was who put it there? I don't think he ever said)

The article was Michael Gladychs "The G-Engines are Coming!" and I believe that the year was 1956.

So, you are right I guess. Both the fusion idea and the G-Engine story were mentioned then and according to Cooks mystery article this was all supposed to happen in the next few years!

Yeah, Right.

Nice to see you smiling. Mark C
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

panic attack

Post by Victoria Steele »

OK so what you are saying here is that you are going to change your writing style. Cool! Whatever!I am sure it will really work and I liked what Martin said too about the sun in a bottle (or one of you said that) and I really liked that too.

But forgive me! I worry! Are you going to try to continue your Chapters form in the old, maybe weekly, schedule?

You are not saying that we all have to wait until Vegas in November, are you?

when will this major change in writing styles take place?

You left us with Josephine meeting Townsend Brown on the banks of the Potomac sometime in the early forties? They were divorced? But still meeting as lovers! (I am ASSUMING!)

Good story here folks and I want to know what comes next! Paul ...... there is more to say in the "old style" isn't there? When do you feel that you are going to have to switch to the "New style".

I really like your idea by the way. Sorry I have been tough on you but you must know that I espect GREAT THINGS <g> from you!

So, maybe .... now that I have been so nice ...... a chapter, maybe? this week? Next week? huh? Shaking those presents again Mikado will note! Victoria
Trickfox
The Magician

Everyone in this forum is correct so far

Post by Trickfox »

I sensense that absolutely fantastic and correct opinions are expressed in this great pool of knowledge. Now we must pull out the aspirin relax and propulse our minds into another roller coaster again.

Imagine this scenario:
This is exactly like a group of friends talking together while enjoying a peaceful evening in a natural and undeveloped hotspring in the middle of a hot dry night in the desert in Las Vegas near area 51. We see a hint of the future floating about twinkling in the night sky.

Perhaps we have all seen "the plasma ball in our minds" like those lost souls climbing devil's tower in the movie "close encounters of the third kind". Somehow we all know there is a big and positive explanation for the discoveries and glorious life of great inigmatic scientists who have made these great discoveries and of whom we are all fascinated to hear about.

The last book Paul wrote was about the man who invented television (that is the very invention you are looking at this very moment) Now, isn't it odd that as this same moment, -we are disscussing the story about the man who invented that which is perhaps "The next step in communication theory".

Perhaps we are ready to admit there is sentient life elswhere. The center of such sentient life is surely connected somehow in each and every one of us and this phenomena somehow transcends life and counscious awareness. How come it is that we understand that -"asleep we are not in the reality" but rather "in the periodic bliss of unawareness" sometimes our seeming unawareness is distracted by misted visions with disembodied moments of impossible situations -"That which we call dreams".

Its also the truth that eventually we will find answers in the personnal journals of TT Brown and that he found it wise to keep it to himself and a few friends. I believe It has something to do with "VEGA" just like in the movie "Contact". As I've said it before, I see that the foundations of Dr. Browns mathematical logic was due to several other giants. That other scientific knowledge is all I need to know to believe that the story of his acomplishements required such drastic measures as to be ridiculed. The same has been said of every scientist by every peer during every short time interval before so many great discoveries.

These facts are so very important to the comprehension of metaphysical foundations. It's becomming obvious that each person is ultimately being ask to make a personal decision to "see" past the horizon of metaphysics and into the realm of the irrational world. Indeed our science includes Irrational integers with abstract meanings (like the square root of a negative integer.) "The story of Alice in Wonderland"

To me this means that I myself am meant to come to a decision regarding my sphere of subjective reality, wherein lies all of my absolute sensory limits.

Perhaps the truth of the matter is that I am all-power in only one single domain; - "that of being God of my own reality". "Master of my own conceptions", and "lord of my own philosophy". If so, I must be open minded enough to admit that anyone else around me has the exact same capacities and powers as I do. Therefore everyone is god of their reality.

The glory becomes apparent when we agree (or dissagree) to share the same realities and their definitions. In the case of the "Work Of Thomas Townsend Brown", "Nikola Tesla" , and several others, -definitions and agreements have been established and normalized allready.

Perhaps we are about to find out the details of these truths all over again, and perhaps we will find out a lot more about this process of "acceptance of the preciousness of every living moment of the period NOW".

That we live, love, and enjoy breathing slowly and deeply, and relaxing lying in the sun, absorbing it's warmth, -or perhaps, -for us Aquarians, it would be bathing the thermal energy of mineral water bubbling from the middle of the earth.

Perhaps, -All I can do in my godhood is to enjoy life humbly -free of responsability as possible and like that of a child.

Perhaps as an adult I seek balance in all symetries, for I am caught in a basic mirror a parallel dimension to that which resembles a hall of mirrors. This is because I have a choice to select light from darkness and truth from falshood.

Because I am intelligent I cannot escape the inevitability of possible deception, and accept that such conflict of deception shall allways exist ad infinitum.

I seize my reality and defend it from the domain of deception and set the asymtote at every future moment of new reality. THAT is the truth of the exploration of the unknown. I submit this is an infinite path.

To me "fellowship" is like all of us tasting vanilla for the very first time and noding with a smile at each other, without saying a single word, -we understand that which is sensed at the very mystical level of our being.

The quantum level of reality.

Without having any previous knowledge of it I am willing to predict that these are the exact same conclusion that my unfamilliar colleagues have reached . Like those who put forth the film "what the bleep" (which I still have not seen). I want to provide the mathematical path to this conjecture and I will do so in random ideas section (perhaps this week-end I can add a few more ideas on Pi and a curious elyptic function after looking at Gisha's work more carefully).

I've noticed that perhaps A few amonst us communicate at the level of "psi" and this feels to us more like "unknown powers are micromanaging our own daily agendas". Let us not fret that missunderstandings will occure.

A few days ago the trickfox was solicited to join the forum of a website in Germany which claimsd the following:
[quote]"A team of 5 experts discovered in Ireland an old celtic site old of many thousands years. It has stayed untouched for one thousand five hundreds years. On this site the team, an archeologist, a computer expert, an expert of old languages, an architect and a biologist discover a black chest made in ebony wood. This box is obviously not celtic."

"After days of studies to open this chest without damaging anything, they discover at last what is inside. To their utmost surprise, they see a ball of light which is floating in the middle of the chest. After days of work on this lightball to understand what it could be, the linguist guy pushed by impatience and inattention touches this famous ball. He feels no pain, but the ball will stop at once its radiance, leaving a kind of very small flying saucer. This one seems to be a very highly sophisticated hard disc. Its origin is obviously extraterrestrial. Months of studies will be needed to be able to produce something from this extraterrestrial technology.
At last the computer expert will produce a kind of text printed directly as pictures from this hard disc. These texts are written mainly in Runes mixed with points and other signs. Those other signs and drawings were completely unknown. Years will be needed by the whole team to be able to translate these strange extraterrestrial texts. "[/quote]

Having been contacted directly and asked to participate in further debate, I chose to put aside this forum after registering and checking back on later to find out why I was specifically chosen to debate upon this forum.

Here are the pertinent statistic for postings which indicate this is a German/American scheme of unknown purpose which claims irrational knowledge without producing evidence.
  • Order Name Date of First posting Number of posts

1 administrator 14 Aug 2006 33

5 firemonkey 15 Aug 2006 12

7 daredevil 16 Aug 2006 25
    8 dinuba 17 Aug 2006 11

24 charly 18 Aug 2006 32

26 nibiru 18 Aug 2006 19

31 TwoWorlds California 19 Aug 2006 10

34 Xorron Germany - Berlin 19 Aug 2006 29

44 Sperber Germany 19 Aug 2006 18

46 psi 19 Aug 2006 14

Perhaps the evidence has long been understood The administrator and Charly are probably the same individual, Others are part of the scheme, and selling Cellphones is their desires because of the pop up ads.

My question is: Has anyone else in our forum been solicited in the following forum. http://thelightball.th.funpic.de
This is the link

Let's see if this is deception, shall we. What do those of you interested think of this?

After all if anyone can solve the mysteries of ball plasma it's someone familliar with the works of Tesla, Brown et al.
Andrew Boland is an extremely competent person whom I have talked with and respect highly. I know that he has seen the deception from every posible side of the crackpot science world, I have also seen the deceptions of so called free energy devices that seem to violate the second law of thermodynamics and the law of entropy, and it's relationship with fractal analysis and the expanding universe theory.

Andrew, I say let us both check-out this lightball phenomena together and compare notes. I think you will see quickly that our little dialogue here is now being imitated by another CULT-LIKE group of chatters in Europe.

The more I read all these brilliant areas of knowledge, the more I see fiction and fact are getting mixed up and there is a race to exploit the resulting psycho-social structures, but I feel it is necessary for us to uncover every possible angle or view regarding the explanation of the science of "Dr Brown, his friends and co developers". We must also asume that every possible future diversion regarding the truth will continue to be slightly distorted by intentional, and unintentional means.

Even the manipulation of minds is a fascinating subject to witness.

Somehow, I know how to make money without really being exploitive with mind manipulation techniques and lying to world. I once told a friend of mine that I'd prefer being too busy developing supernatural powers, -that I had no time trying to explain how they eventually turned out to be natural powers after all. It's appears that the book "Does God Play Dice" (by Ian Steward )was an inspirational book for me.

Perhaps Post Quantum physics turns out to be more like monte carlo roulette. All I know for sure is that a great mathematician and physicist named Van-Neumann has given us clues to explore in "game theory" combined with artificial intelligence, A vitual Domain has been created called the "digital space commons" http://www.digitalspace.com. This is where TRAVATARS live.

MR. Twigsnapper, your names has a registered travatar did you register it yourself sir?

Now comes virtual gamming and virtual telepresence, then eventually "mitogenic transluminal telepresence via interstellar ultrawideband sidereal radiation".

What are talking about now folks?

Something you have may have seen in Star Treck perhaps?
"Let Play" suppose we could just send your presence intergalactically to any corresponding world. "Look at our children and the X-box"

Brave new worlds indeed

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Trickfox,

Hmm...I looked at the site. I don't see any actual information of value - photographs, data, etc. as well as answers as to how they knew it was a hard drive, how they got said information off the hard drive, did they know it was a hard drive because it was a disc ( :wink: ). They have been working and translating the "data" for a number of years, so they must have accumulated a large amount of data.

My first question would be something similar to show me the money. They whole thing smells like something meant to tickle our ears. I remember a science fiction story I read once about reptile aliens developing the human race and civilization so we could go fight their wars for them. The moral was that we are so good at fighting with each other, that we might as well be intergalactic soldiers. Good story.

Are you suggesting Tecopa hot springs in November? My Linda also mentioned the possibility of visiting Pahrump for some reason.

Andrew

PS - Mikado, Chris Knight is my handle. You had some of the facts correct, but the timeline was a bit off. The email Paul received the anonymous email four years ago or so wasn't sent by me - we weren't aware of Paul or his recent book, and we were content expanding the Brown Family website, although we ocassionally discussed the possibility of writing a book someday (not fully realizing how difficult a task it might be). In any case, I suspect Paul would keel-haul me if I were the one responsible for his current state of pressure :)
Last edited by Chris Knight on Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

work of nature

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Once again Trickfox, a fine work of nature.

"Mitogenic transluminal telepresence via interstellar ultrawide sidereal radiation."

Remember everybody that Trickfox has put those words out there.And try to remember this date if you can.

And meanwhile ....... regarding the Celtic box, I am reminded that J.R.R. Tolkien said, (lets see if I can quote him properly) ............."Celtic of any sort is a magic bag into which anything may be put and out of which almost anything may come." Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

plastics

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Andrew, the reptillian development of human fighters as gladiators is interesting but I think I prefer George Carlins idea. He said that the World needed plastic .... so it let humans develop the stuff so that the plastic could be supplied. When the World gets its quota limit, we are done.

Mikado, getting back to something that you said ....( about that 3% difference in DNA between us and chimps ..... ah, perhaps we are 97% biologically similar ...... but that other 3% ...... is ........ MAGIC.)

And Trickfox. Heres to tasting vanilla for the very first time and being in good company when it happens.

Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

The controlling unknowns

Post by Trickfox »

Yes Andrew I'm sugesting we meet at that natural hotsprings on Highway 93 north of Vegas after the convention. There is a spot for locals only there that is on public land and it's pristine. I only wish I could remember exactly where on highway 93 or 375 (one of the two) it was close enough to groom lake is all I know. There was two spots, one was downstreem from the source itself and right next to the highway. It has been developed commercially then abandoned and closed off. The locals knew how to ride up the dirt road a bit to get to the undeveloped ground source pool which was on Public land and left natural and undisturbed by man.

I have fond memories of my time there in the early 90s. If I can work out the logistics it would be a great nature meeting and celebration of life for all of us.

Let's talk about it more this comming month?

Trickfox

You are correct about the lighball deal. It looks like a sad attempt to gather up people for a marketing agenda for cellphones. I'm still going to try and find someone to explain the science behind their claims and a reason the proof is unavailable.

TF
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Huh ?

Post by Paul S. »

Chris Knight wrote:My first question would be something similar to show me the money.
Surely you're not implying that anything as inconvenient as "proof" would be required before accepting a radical proposition??? :wink:

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: The controlling unknowns

Post by Paul S. »

Trickfox wrote: You are correct about the lighball deal. It looks like a sad attempt to gather up people for a marketing agenda for cellphones.
Gee, why didn't I think of that??
I'm still going to try and find someone to explain the science behind their claims and a reason the proof is unavailable.
Maybe it's just a "theory." :wink: :wink:

Too bad it's a hoax, I'm going to Ireland in October (still trying to use up wife's vacation time), and was hoping to see the "lightball" for myself...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

But Seriously, Folks...

Post by Paul S. »

Victoria Steele wrote:OK so what you are saying here is that you are going to change your writing style. Cool!
I'm not so sure the "style" is going to change, but the approach to the material is going to have to come from a different angle.
Are you going to try to continue your Chapters form in the old, maybe weekly, schedule?
Hard to say at the moment, Victoria. I AM working with the material again now, but the substance is sorta thin and the pieces are farther and farther apart, so it's just... a might harder than previously to assemble coherent passages.

That, and yes, in another window I am also working on what I'm going to do/say in Las Vegas, and that is now of necessity more of priority than it was, say, a month ago. These things take a LOT of time.
You are not saying that we all have to wait until Vegas in November, are you?
No, but I can't promise that there's going to be a new installment every week between now and then. Or thereafter. The work has a life/pace of its own.

So, maybe .... now that I have been so nice ...... a chapter, maybe? this week? Next week? huh?
Yeah, probably something new next week.

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"