TOWNSEND BROWN / ENGLISH CONNECTIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
H. Short
Space Cadet

Re: absolutely for sure maybe

Post by H. Short »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote: I have reminded myself that I need to learn to accept what is given, without asking for more information. Who am I actually actually to put my needs and expectations on someone else here on this forum?
You mean you weren't going to shut down the site if you didn't get that convertible ride!
Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:I actually didn't realize that I was doing that. I get carried away just trying to make sense of things when I should just let some things ride. .. Elizabeth
Well, I should hope you'd just let Rex ride where he wants. Look at what happened to Paul! :shock:
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

flowperson wrote: Yeah...Wilhelm Reich was just some highly educated foreign looney tune who deserved to die in a Federal prison in 1957 for his beliefs and life's work after being put there by the FDA, which these days can't even determine what's killing our beloved cats and dogs.
My post was not calling Wilhelm Reich a "looney tune", those are your words, it is the person who wrote it if anyone is to be called that.

flowperson..If you have read previous posts you would understand that I respect kevinb and believe he has a lot to contribute, maybe not necessarily directly in regards to the book but knowledge none the less. However, if one is to impart knowledge one must learn to express that knowledge. That is all we have ever asked of him. I don't appreciate going to a url and finding the rock group Queen in drag and then having to try and figure out what the reference to TT Brown is. That wastes my time, of which it is limited, and wastes others time, especially when it takes 10 minutes to download. And one more thing, I am not part of the Intelligencia, I never insulted you as you have accused me of doing in the past and the spelling I used is from the urban dictionary and I did spell it wrong, in the dictionary it is "kehones" but then it also gives a few other versions as well, no matter how you slice it, you did understand it.

Elizabeth... I don't believe asking kevinb to explain his url's is imposing your standards on him. I believe it is trying to help him understand that if this wonderful gift that he possesses is to ever be understood by anyone he must learn to explain his point, otherwise, the gift that he has will die with him and no one will know, that would be a loss to everyone.

kevinb...one time you said that your shoulders were broad or something akin to that phrase, so what happened? All Trickfox and I want is to understand what it is you are communicating, you said you would try, that's all you have to do, meet us half way and maybe we will see what you see.

If I have "ruffled feathers", as Elizabeth would say, I apologize in advance.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado,
The problem is with me, dont worry, I apologise and will try to think more left brained.
I appear to have two people inside my head, they have always got on, but occasionally they disagree and do what the other doesn't want to.
One wants to have a quiet life and watch the clouds float by, the other wants to put the world right.
It was the same with my boxing, if and when i was knocked down, one side said "stop here and kid em your wacked"
The other side said " get up and flatten him"
It can be quite confusing knowing who to listen to at times.
This gives me quite an advantage over most, as I can understand the rational argument, but also the more challenging intuitive side.

I really like this forum, and all who post here, your all top class, and when the final chapter is written, I doubt this forum will cease.

I have just finished digging over our vegatable patch, and the local campanologists were practising in the church rooms which adjoin our house.
It is amazing how differently I dug the garden , dependant upon what tunes etc they were playing, it reminded me of Walter russells drawing of the nine octaves, if you can play a tune with those, you may think you are God?
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8989/
Walter Russell KNEW things.( whoops, back to the harp )
I find nine lines to every leyline. quite often I find 55 sets of these crossing at one finite point, what a tune?
kevin
fibonacci is king
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

ah, he's back

Post by twigsnapper »

Ah, not to worry. The kid is back.

And those are the thoughts that I would have face down .... stay down kid I would tell myself.... but somehow .... it just didn't seem the thing to do .... when " get up" rang so clear in my head.

twigsnapper
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

In response to Flowperson - virus of the nervous system

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

I had heard something quite similar, Flow; a cancer, in the Nervous System of the Universe especially in regards to those situations you had named below..
I believe E. Rauscher et. al. were researching the origins of cancer and diseases and finding a correlation with pollution, crime, and social upheaval.

Now, while sitting for a couple of years on an advanced seminar in Religion and Science at a Theology school on the campus of a great, internationally known university on Chicago's south side, I interacted with reknowned Theologians and scientists of all stripes.

They agreed that the worst things that beset civilizations in periods like Italy/Germany the 30's, the holocaust, Liberia, the Bosnian Wars, the Rwandan massacres. and even the burning of the Davidian compound near Waco most resembled a sort of viral infection of human central nervous systems. I think that would likely be some sort of electromagnetic (if not electrogravitic) virus, unless I miss my guess. It's been going on for some time now in Darfur and is beginning again in Somalia.

So what was the nature of the seminar, flow? Were you there for school, or extracurricular enlightment? Which reknowned Theologians and scientists spoke?

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
LongboardLOVELY
Junior Birdman

Townsend Brown's English Connections (revisted)

Post by LongboardLOVELY »

Mark Culpepper wrote: That said, could we look again at things that Mr. Trickfox "happened" to say to us about the racecourse in England. He did not mention the agency named GCHQ, I did ... but I think we all need to turn our attentions to the possibility that Dr. Brown was working hand in glove with that outfit.
So we have come full circle - one year - and look how timely this discussion is! Not only do we know now that Doc Brown was working on secret "stuff", he was also running around war-torn Germany to retrieve a German Scientist. So the GCHQ is kind of like our CIA??
Here's a thought: Since we kind of know that 'Doc' Brown ws working with (or in) the Caroline Group, and we suspect that his wife was involved on some level as well, AND Mr Twigsnapper is STILL AROUND (and spilling some beans), maybe some people in the GCHQ were (or are) with the Caroline Group?? Why else would they have been there together?

My brain needs a break, like yours, Elizabeth.

LongboardLOVELY
Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. ~ Albert Einstein
grinder
Senior Officer

faint scent of the fox

Post by grinder »

Remember LBL that Mr. Twigsnapper made a big deal out of telling us that the trail for Dr. Brown was faint, while all of the other stuff might smell of " red herring.â€
grinder
Senior Officer

names left out?

Post by grinder »

I dug up my book written by Peter Wright. (Spy Catcher)
and on page 5 he makes this comment

"It all began in 1949 on the kind of spring day that reminds you of winter. The rain drummed against the tin roof of the prefabricated laboratory at Great Baddow in Essex where I was working as a Navy Scientist attached to the Marconi Company. An oscilloscope throbbed in front of me like a headache. Scattered across the trestle table was a mass of scribbled calculations. It was not easy designing a radar system able to pick out a submarine periscope from amid the endless rolling wave clutter. I had been trying for years. The telephone rang, It was my father Maurice Wright , the Marconi Engineer in Chief.

“Freddie Brundrett wants to see usâ€
grinder
Senior Officer

on Brundrett (that was almost too easy)

Post by grinder »

Look at the similarities of interest here.

http://janus.lib.cam.ac.uk/db/node.xsp? ... 014%2FBRUN

Brundrett joined the wireless branch of the Royal Naval Volunteer Reserve in 1916, carrying out research work on underwater communications with submarines. In 1919 he joined the Admiralty and was sent to the Royal Naval Signal School in Portsmouth, where he played a leading part in the development of short-wave radio. Brundrett remained at the signal school until 1937, when he was transferred to the headquarters of the Royal Naval Scientific Service in London and promoted to principal scientific officer. He became a superintending scientist in 1939, assistant director of scientific research in 1940, deputy director in 1942, and in 1946 became chief of the Royal Naval Scientific Service. In 1950 he was appointed deputy scientific adviser to the Minister of Defence, serving first under Sir Henry Tizard and then under Sir John Cockcroft, whom he succeeded in 1954 as scientific adviser and chairman of the defence research policy committee, also taking on the position of Honorary Scientific Adviser to the Ministry of Civil Aviation (1953-59).

ADVISOR TO THE MISTRY OF DEFENCE, FIRST UNDER HENRY TIZARD?Somebody want to help me remember where I have seen that name Looks familiar but I can't place it. HE MUST HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE EARLY SUBMARINE COMMUNICATIONS EXPERTS. I wonder where this is going?

I'll just bet if I rotate just slightly I will be able to see " Blinker Hall" from here. And with this talk of "short wave radio" I wonder if Sir William Stephensons name can be far behind. Didn't he make his fortune in the early communications business? grinder
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

Look at this!

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

Page 13 of SpyCatcher
Admiral Hall was a visitor to the house, he and my father would disappeaqr into the greenhouse together for hours at a time to discuss in private some new development. My father also knew Captain Mansfield Cumming, the first chief of MI6. He admired Cumming greatly for both his courage and his technical ability.

Well that sorta answers your question huh grinder about Blinker Hall and Peter Wrights father knowing each other. Greenhouse conversations indeed. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Hey guys

Post by Victoria Steele »

Read this post from the beiginning if you have the time. It picks up on alot of threads we have already covered. Plus the fact it has the great picture of Dr. Brown in a motorcycle jacket!

viewtopic.php?t=155

Victoria
Mark Culpepper
The Dean

AMAZING

Post by Mark Culpepper »

I just read the whole thread Victoria and it is amazing how this forum picks things up and responds to them, how we get into tiffs with each other and resolve them. This is actually one of the best examples of the forum at work. Its taken over a year. Who would have ever thought! But its so worth it. If anyone is reading just these words. Take a moment and go back to when I first opened this thread. Start there and see what a wonder this whole process is! MarkC
James Barrett

up to the top

Post by James Barrett »

After reading this thread I realized that it needed to be brought up to the top of the deck again, and though at the moment I don't have a direct response to anything here, I sure plan to. A wonderful bunch of observations! I think that its generally talking about the span of time that Paul is quickly approaching too so we might just get a head start on him.

I liked all of the comments about Dr. Brown in his motorcycle jacket and it was really good to see that picture. Anyone positively identify that tower yet? Didn't some Canadian authority call it an MI5 tower? Anybody else step up to the plate on this piece of information? JDB
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

James Barrett,
Cheers you keep making me look at things?
I noticed Milton hall near peterborough, words mean different things?
May 01 2006.
There is a milton hall,
http://www.peterborough.gov.uk/page-5807
But I thought mildenhall,
http://lakenheath.mysite.wanadoo-member ... 0thAAA.htm
If you know where mildenhall is, you will know where Rendlesham forrest is, our own roswell.
http://www.ianridpath.com/ufo/rendlesham.htm
I love the saying
" we rule the heavens" do they now ?
Kevin
fibonacci is king