TOWNSEND BROWN / ENGLISH CONNECTIONS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
grinder
Senior Officer

top of the deck

Post by grinder »

I have been doing the " run through" that was suggested, From one chapter to the next. Pretty danged interesting when you flip through like that. Then I turned to the forum and decided that we have all written so much, maybe there was some stuff that needed to be brought up again.

And look how old the last message in this thread is. MAY 2007. Nearly a year and finally the story is reaching this spot. I especially like the photo of Dr. Brown in front of what someone in Canada I guess identified as an MI5 station. Handsome man this Townsend Brown. What the heck was he up to when this photo was taken? I guess we all decided that he had probably taken a motorcycle because of the way he is dressed. Interesting comments! any new thoughts from our new members? grinder
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

you're doing it again Kevin

Post by Trickfox »

Kevinb

I mentioned it last time and I will mention it again. You are not respecting us by dumping website urls on this forum without making as much as a single word comment.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?????

I can list 10,000 urls one after the other in this forum, how are YOU going to decide what to spend your time looking at if I just DUMP URLS without giving at least ONE OPINION, or ONE COMMENT.

Are you just going to follow every string of cheese like a innocent little puppy. Do me a favor RESPECT ME.....

Give me a reason for listening to you and proceeding to the URL to look at it.

You are just anoying some of us who don't have time to chase everything around in this forum without knowing why we are doing it.

I RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO IGNORE YOU, SO YOU RESPECT ME ENOUGH TO MAKE A POINT!!!

Last change before I put you in the "IGNORE" list my friend.

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Trickfox,
I didn't feel it needs any words.
The arials at haarp are a super concentration of what is in the photo, imo.
The consequences of haarp are beyond words.

kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

SO?

Post by Trickfox »

I'm happy you HAVE an opinion Kevin... THAT's what I'm looking for....
You wrote "IMO".... what is that about? don't you value your opinion to say that it IS your opinion ONLY. You don't understand many of the exact concepts here yet you say that it's BEYOND words.

Is that because you UNDERSTAND everything about HAARP?

Wasn't Tesla and TTB's technology and experiments also on the same level of danger as HAARP?

Does that mean it was bad or good?

So what is it YOU claim "is beyond words" my dear young friend?
(remember I know you are older than me)

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

what?

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:Trickfox,
I didn't feel it needs any words.
The arials at haarp are a super concentration of what is in the photo, imo.
The consequences of haarp are beyond words.

kevin
Kevin,

Trickfox is correct....so was Elizabeth, and I believe, so am I. We have all asked you to please say something about url's that you put up. You show a total lack of respect to all of us when you said you would explain and then you turn around and completely ignore the fact that you said you would post an explanation of future url's that you would post.

What kind of person does this make you to look like?

I agree with Trickfox's previous posts and I believe you harp too much on Haarp. Explain yourself and stop using other's words to do it.

And this "is my opinion" (IMO)

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

This thread is appropriately titled the English connection,
So I will quote the bard, but with a difference.
The MEN doth protest too loudly, methinks.

So its goodbye from me, I wish all the very very best, we will need it.
This is the end of this little bit of English connection.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

gang up time

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

kevin,

This may look like "gang up on kevin" week but truly it is not.

It may be that HAARP is indeed a dangerous development. But remember what Mr. Twigsnapper told us about the scent of the Herring dragged across our trail. Your urls are like that for me for me. They have the same effect.They are very interesting but WITHOUT YOUR OPINION of how they may interface with the work of Townsend Brown you are in effect dragging a distraction across our line of hunt. Remember we are looking for the faint scent of a very elusive fox ( that OTHER senior fox , Hi Trickfox) And when that tasty smelling red herring crosses our path it draws us away! UNLESS there is something that you feel is a particular connection here, and we wouldn't know that unless you say something to us.

What we value, as Mikado pointed out, is YOUR opinion. Now I know that Hobbits are humble but their opinions especially count here. So tell us the FEELINGS that these urls evoke with you. THATS what we need to hear. THATS the faint scent that we are after. The rest is just a mental diversion.

Mr. Twigsnapper said that we could do this (distinquish between the red herring and the fox) and I trust him in that and I want you to know that I trust your feelings too. So please share them more with us and all of us will shut up. Or..... at least I will!

Besides talking about distractions. Did you see my boating partner? Now THATS someone you need to keep your eyes on!

I just noticed your message at 6:33. Sounds like you are leaving us in a huff and I really don't want that to happen but do whatever you feel you must do. One last question. When you mentioned the HAARP antennaes are you saying that you think that they look like the antenae in the picture of TTBrown which showed up earlier in this " connections" post? Is that what you meant? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
Of course thats what i am saying.
Http://www.hermes-press.com/reich.htm
There have been a few like TTBrown, this is the time.
I dont want to annoy, but wake up.
They , who ever they are?
thrive upon negative, be positive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCWw6W5NEa8
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

awake

Trying to be awake here kevin,
also trying to be fully observant, contsructive, productive and diplomatic. Also trying hard to be understanding, succinct, lemme see .... easy going and able to see the positive in most things. It pleases me to see that you are reaching for the same traits

But back to what I just asked. Is it your thought then that the picture shown of TTBrown in front of the antennae mast is somehow connected with the HAARP designs? And if so ... what precisely leads you to that conclusion? We have had the historian of Camp X tell us that what is pictured is " definitely MI5" so what do you think that might mean.? Remember that the year would be about 1955.

I don't know a whole lot about Wilheim Reich so I need to know then perhaps the connection exactly that you make between he and Townsend Brown? I am shoveling alot back on your plate of responsibility but please try to understand that I have a full platter here and not alot of time to go in different directions without operating on a pretty hot lead. Oh, I know that I have probably missed alot being sort of narrow visioned like this but you know as well as I do that this story has MANY interesting and fruitful sidepaths. I am just hoping that in the future others will pick up on those trails. Right now I am after information on Townsend Brown. And Paul really said it best when he said that Dr. Brown was like the wind. You can't see it, but if you watch the leaves of trees you can tell, sort of where he has passed. Thats tough to do and though looking under rocks in streams would probably be fascinating I have to stick to trying to track the wind.

If I am wrong in this approach somebody please correct me. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

weary

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote: Of course thats what i am saying.
Http://www.hermes-press.com/reich.htm
My question is, "who wrote this diatribe?". It says Wilhelm Reich and is translated by Theodore Wolfe. If Reich is dead, since 1957, then who really wrote this? Here is a sample, " illegally non-elected, illiterate, unilateralistic, plutocratic, dictatorial American president" this was in regards to Bush. The person can't even write properly, "illegally non-elected," if it is "illegally" non-elected, therefore, wouldn't that be legally elected? Did the scrivener of the article mean "illegally elected?". Hell, it doesn't matter, lets all fall behind the person who wrote this even though he doesn't have the kehoni's to sign his/her name, and we will be exactly what the article was claiming. Real top notch, I'll follow, were do I sign up?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Hmmmm...well I understand what Kevin is getting at. Mechanisms seem to be afoot to separate the wheat from the chaff, the light from the dark, the good from the evil, I think you get the picture. In fact...how could you not since it's happening right here. Just because someone doesn't see and think as you do shouldn't be a reason for outright attacks.

Whatever his faults at communication, Kevin was sincere, just as you gentlemen are sincere in berating him. But being sincere isn't being right and true. Adversarial relationships lead to one thing over the long term...destruction. He sees the universe in differing ways than all of you...and me. He's probably right...words probably can't do justice to what he sees . And now, of course, none of us will have the opportunity to see what he does, and he was willingly showing it to us. But then maybe that's the point of all this.

Now, while sitting for a couple of years on an advanced seminar in Religion and Science at a Theology school on the campus of a great, internationally known university on Chicago's south side, I interacted with reknowned Theologians and scientists of all stripes.

They agreed that the worst things that beset civilizations in periods like Italy/Germany in the 30's, the holocaust, Liberia, the Bosnian Wars, the Rwandan massacres. and even the burning of the Davidian compound near Waco most resembled a sort of viral infection of human central nervous systems. I think that would likely be some sort of electromagnetic (if not electrogravitic) virus, unless I miss my guess. It's been going on for some time now in Darfur and is beginning again in Somalia.

All one can do in these cases is let them run their course and burn themselves out hoping that they won't spread further. This, of course, comports with what is taught these days about the operation of interconnected and complex systems in nature like wildfires and infectious epidemics. Oh they can be fought and deterred somewhat, but the "force" behind the aberration from the norm must be subdued, and this takes time and patience.

TTB uncovered some basic universal truths in his work. Such truths can be and have been used for good or ill. I worked in a position to watch that happen in some ways in science and technology...but I was admonished by my superiors not to make any value judgements. I didn't...but the proof of the pudding regarding my misgivings are highly visible when one watches the news each day these days.

Which brings to mind the beginnings of the career of that stupendous 80's band REM, which, when writing and playing about how two strangers roughed up Dan Rather in a dark Manhattan Street one night, titled their song, "What's The Frequency Kenneth ?" This is what one stranger allegedly said to the other before they began to "whoop up" on Mr. Rather. Hmmmmm...he was also roughd up at the 1968 Democratic convention in Chicago. Coincidence ? He always seemd like a pretty smart and nice guy to me. No Walter, you understand, but very good.

Yeah...Wilhelm Reich was just some highly educated foreign looney tune who deserved to die in a Federal prison in 1957 for his beliefs and life's work after being put there by the FDA, which these days can't even determine what's killing our beloved cats and dogs.

Kevin me lad... we hardly even knew 'ye.

Oh..and the last time I checked it's "cojones" with the j being pronounced as an h, and not "kehoni's". It's a word of Spanish derivation that refers to the male sexual organs which produce the male genomic factor.

flow.... 8)
Last edited by flowperson on Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dancing is better than marching
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

yep, you got me again.

Mikado
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Mikado...It is not my aim to "get" anyone who is an honest seeker of truth. You have my sincere apology if it seemed that way to you. I appreciate what you have contributed to these discussions as much as I did kevin's contributions. It's all a matter of perspective I believe.

This is a place where we're trying to connect dots. Each dot is important in its own right so that accurate wholistic pictures may be obtained. A very difficult and time consuming intellectual task that we all have before us I believe. In this task we must help each other as much as possible because we're all on the same star ship

flow.... :wink:
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

absolutely

Absolutely flow. Thank you for the starship comment.

And this dot connecting business is tough. Each one of us has the ability to see what the others might miss. Make connections that the others might not make. Make dots sometimes where there were no dots before!

This story is only going to get more complicated I think so I am asking everybody if there are ruffled feathers out there please just disregard them and lets go on with this adventure together! Its obvious that we respect and admire each other.

Kevin, We would be so much weakened without your viewpoints (however you want to express them). Please reconsider your " fade to black".

And Trickfox , I understand how frustrating it is for you not to get a personal opinion from Kevin with those URLs .... you are like me, you count on those personal insights to get a fuller picture of the information but sometimes you just can't expect that from kevin (or anyone else who operates sort of on that special wavelength.) When he says there are no words I can understand that and how frustrating it is to try to put words where they don't really fit. And really, we should not have those requirements of him. He shouldn't have to play by our rules, only his own.

I have reminded myself that I need to learn to accept what is given, without asking for more information. Who am I actually actually to put my needs and expectations on someone else here on this forum?

I actually didn't realize that I was doing that. I get carried away just trying to make sense of things when I should just let some things ride. Sorry kevin.

And Mikado, I actually wondered about that "diatribe" too, but to me it just was a distraction and maybe not worth getting too upset over. Your points were well made though.

Another week. Another chapter? There are just so many loose ends! Just think of the dots that we can connect this time around! Elizabeth