SARBACHER/SMITH & "Fusion in Philadelphia?"

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

This is all very amusing. :)
I suppose that's all I can say without being overly complex.
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado14,
I don't know what it is I am describing, I only know that I experience it and can measure in my limited way it's measure and angles.
I can push upon the lines, and they push back, litterally with my hands held vertical, I can rest upon the line, a sense of heat or slight tingling is evident, if you rest upon the line that increases and a definate force can be percieved.
I am a pinpoint upon a pinpoint as far as scale goes, so the slight varianes in angle and vertical aspect of the lines is hard to appreciate.

I percieve these longitudinal waves as been in all directions at once, no flow direction or wave at all.
There are clues to the variances in angles,
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/BA/ba94/feat2.shtml

The variance in alignments are due to the lines alignments that the churchs were surveyed and constructed to, the angles involved are 2d , but angles to the perpendiculer will I consider be also evident, if you could operate at sufficient height above surface level, gravity may not be perpendiculer to the surface, but be upon the lines orientation that is so minute in scale , as to be impossible to distinguish.

Gravity will be the flows operating upon the lines, mass as such as mass is ,will coalesce into geometric positions where it will appear to be solid , but in fact it will not exist momenterilly continuously, and will be dependant upon the stable condition prevailing of the input from all around 360 degrees.
That input is about, or already been affected by geometric cycles, where huge transfers across universe will alter the relative condition of the geometric condition we think is solid Earth.
Massive areas of the surface could be dissolved away , in the blink of an eye, with other areas been subjected to differing flow rates upon the lines resulting in pressure altering about the globe , thus causing seas to raise and continents to sink, gravity will alter locally about the globe as the flows alter , as gravity is a consequence of the flows.

You need to define what you consider as a longitudinal wave, not merely tell me that we are talking of different entities, it may be you say potato, I say pottatto.
Kevin , waffling
fibonacci is king
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

Trickfox wrote:This is all very amusing. :)
I suppose that's all I can say without being overly complex.
Trickfox
Trickfox,

I was wondering when you were going to stop in. We need your overly complex response here. No need to hold back. I was hoping that you didn’t misunderstand my comment to Mikado when I said that his response sounded like Trickfox. What I meant was just plainly that. It sounded like your response. I guess in your absence Mikado had to fill in, but we still need to hear your take on it. I am ready for something overly complex to wake me up here this morning. Don’t want the gears to get rusty.

GV
greggvizza
Senior Cadet

Post by greggvizza »

kevin.b wrote:I percieve these longitudinal waves as been in all directions at once, no flow direction or wave at all.
Interesting. That is the definition of the term scalar. I have seen the term scalar wave and longitudinal wave used interchangeably, but I have never subscribed to that. I view them as different. A longitudinal wave is a compression wave, which would propagate out from a transmitter. Sound waves in air are longitudinal. A scalar wave by strict definition would be everywhere instantly at the same time, without a vector or propagation path. It’s a stretch even calling it a wave. But if it has a changing period where it oscillates in value, then I suppose that it could be considered a wave, even though it doesn’t travel.

GV
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

kevin.b wrote:
You need to define what you consider as a longitudinal wave, not merely tell me that we are talking of different entities, it may be you say potato, I say pottatto.
Kevin , waffling
I believe that Gregg has done that within here already. A Longitudinal wave can be looked at as a "Compression wave". I did a search and found a nice site that shows waves. They start with Longitudinal, Transverse, Water waves and Rayleigh surface waves. The animation shows it best than what words will do and I wish to point out to be sure to look at the particles in the first animation and how they move for the eye will have them moving from left to right or vice versa but they are not.

http://www.kettering.edu/~drussell/Demo ... otion.html

You should have been able to look this up yourself for you seem to post enough links so I am assuming here, but you do appear to know how to search for subjects on the Internet. However,, you need to look at the vector to determine what a wave is. That vector is 0 degrees with a Longitudinal wave for the movement is linear with the propagation. With a Transverse wave, the motion is 90 degrees (perpendicular) to the direction of travel.

I have explained it well enough?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Mikado 14,
You sussed my modus operandum out quite well, and I had viewed all of those sites describing different waves.
not sure though, has I have no method of actually refining down what I detect, or why I sense certain things about such things.
Come on Mes. trompreynard, is there a difference between scaler and longitudinal, do they move , if so in what sort of direction/s
Your input would be valued, as it's just something to myself.
I can detect what to me is the same reaction emitting out from a well point, a major well point that is that is operating similer to a plug hole, with water vortexing down possibly through a fissure in a rock face.
Out from such a point emitts lines, but they are only a matter of hundreds of metres long, its as if the vortexing falling water flow creates a limited field about it?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

kevin.b wrote:
Come on Mes. trompreynard, is there a difference between scaler and longitudinal, do they move , if so in what sort of direction/s

Kevin
Kevin
You are correct and so is Mikado. :wink:

As Mikado has said the motion is 90 degrees. That is called an "orthogonal" shift function. It becomes a scalar if you remove one of the orthogonal dimensions.
If you live in a chiral world then you do not live in an achiral world, and the only way you can determin is to find a common "universal reference" like the nearest "black hole" :arrow: (the one in our galaxy). Once you focus on THAT "gravity" reference. you have a direct line to a point of "singularity" :arrow: (assuming that every black hole is the same singularity).

If that black hole point is "North" to you, (as opposed to "Polaris") then you have truely found your own "Right" and "Left" and "Azimuth" in "your" UNIVERSE. :wink:
THIS is "in essence"-A "POLAR coordinate system" (based on the "Sine" function hence "Sinusoidal waves").Image
If you then transpose your newly determined position to "Cartesian Coordinates" (Rene DesCartes). With Cartesian coordinates you end up with a "Quadrant based universe system". Now you have established Up, Down, Right :arrow: , Left, Forwards, and Backwards.
So...... Now....... "moving" is "a concept" which depends totally and completely upon your "anchor cross-points". If your anchor cross-points are the "scalar Electric field", and the "scalar magnetic field", then you are subject to the effects of "Electromagnetism" and thus "LIGHT".

However, if your anchor cross-points are the "scalar electric field", and the "scalar gravity field" you have shifted, or moved differently. haven't you?

Light works with Electromagnetism so it's description and practical use is based on a "Sine function".

What if we had another function called "SAL function" instead of the "sine" function". Instead of using a polar coordinate system we use a cartesian coordinate system.

So.... going back to "Orthogonal Shift".......Instead of being Sine waves like the ocean waves, we end up with SQUARE WAVES (digital signals)
That is a 90 degree shift just as Mikado points out.

The information does not undergo any motion whatsoever in a "electromagnetic domain". The frame of reference (Cross-points) have simply shifted differently because of the seperate scalar potential or "displacement". :shock:

I will now include a GREAT LINK.

Pay real attention to the following SCIFI article. It describes a system which uses "A-PRIORY" knowledge......THINK OF THIS CAREFULLY......
WHAT IS "A-PRIORY" Knowledge?
http://www.etoan.com/intelligent-noise.html

Here is a Primer on Orthogonal Functions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthogonal_functions

Now are all those straight dowsing lines you see starting to make some sense , yet?

Trickfox

oh I forgot:
The above "intelligent Noise" article is a Science Fiction Magazine article so important to the security of the world that the article itself is quoted in an important book called "the Puzzle Palace".(click link below)
http://www.amazon.com/Puzzle-Palace-Ame ... B000BPG27Y
Go ahead and do a search function in the Amazon window click on "search in this book" and put the word ANALOG in the search box.
Item (2) is on page 448 of the book. There is more about this that links me directly with the incident described in the book, see this link: http://www.etoan.com/phasorphone-secret.html

Have I answered the question with too much complexity? :twisted:
If not then let's look at a novel way of using square waves and orthogonal functions:\
http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/vsw.html
I should mention here that the above explanation lacks enormously in explaining how rife technology CAN actually function. IMHO people using the old Rife technology (as explained in the above non-technical explanation) are getting very little effectiveness out of their signal generators because they are missing very important information.
it's called "A-Priory Knowledge of Sequency".
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Sequency.html
The question is What can we do to make the effectiveness of this technology become closer to 100%?

Are you getting this Fred and Bill? 8)

and this one is for Mikado:
This time the radar could see the morphology of the irregularities in the context of the background ionosphere thanks to a newly developed imaging technique. Four different types of irregularities were identified: topside, bottom-side, bottom-type and valley-type. Irregularities were observed at the top side of the ionosphere, and although this was an altitude that was gravitationally stable, the images show that they were physically connected with the lower, gravitationally (Raleigh-Taylor) unstable region. It was clear that the bottom unstable region had been convected by buoyancy to the stable region, carrying with it the conditions (low densities) that made it unstable in the first place. Numerical simulations proved that Raleigh-Taylor instabilities would indeed propagate, in a non-linear regime, to the stable top side of the ionosphere. Later, the role of gravity, electric fields and winds was unified into a single theory: the destabilizing force produced by gravity was complemented (or reduced) by forces produced by neutral friction induced by an electric field or a neutral wind (Generalized Raleigh-Taylor instability).
http://isea12.physics.uoc.gr/index.php? ... s=SpreadF-
Ya....well....Those topside fellas are fun to pussy-foot around with aren't they?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

Trickfox wrote:
kevin.b wrote:

Kevin

This time the radar could see the morphology of the irregularities in the context of the background ionosphere thanks to a newly developed imaging technique. Four different types of irregularities were identified: topside, bottom-side, bottom-type and valley-type. Irregularities were observed at the top side of the ionosphere, and although this was an altitude that was gravitationally stable, the images show that they were physically connected with the lower, gravitationally (Raleigh-Taylor) unstable region. It was clear that the bottom unstable region had been convected by buoyancy to the stable region, carrying with it the conditions (low densities) that made it unstable in the first place. Numerical simulations proved that Raleigh-Taylor instabilities would indeed propagate, in a non-linear regime, to the stable top side of the ionosphere. Later, the role of gravity, electric fields and winds was unified into a single theory: the destabilizing force produced by gravity was complemented (or reduced) by forces produced by neutral friction induced by an electric field or a neutral wind (Generalized Raleigh-Taylor instability).
Ya....well....Those topside fellas are fun to pussy-foot around with aren't they?
Trickfox
Well Mr. Trickfox, if kevin gets a real handle on your post, I'll buy him a pint of Guinness! No slam intended to you kevin. However, I do hope you are able to get something from it. I just wonder, wouldn't it have been easier to cut and paste and answer from Wikipedia?

I suppose in some respects that you have lost me as to how chirality and achirality applies to a Longitudinal wave for a simple explanation to kevin. In some instances, if a rectangular wave is Longitudinal it could be achiral but why the deep explanation for kevin?

As to the cut and paste you added for me, I have noted and your point is well taken.

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Trickfox wrote:<SNIP>
Kevin
You are correct and so is Mikado. :wink:

As Mikado has said the motion is 90 degrees. That is called an "orthogonal" shift function. It becomes a scalar if you remove one of the orthogonal dimensions.
If you live in a chiral world then you do not live in an achiral world, and the only way you can determin is to find a common "universal reference" like the nearest "black hole" :arrow: (the one in our galaxy). Once you focus on THAT "gravity" reference. you have a direct line to a point of "singularity" :arrow: (assuming that every black hole is the same singularity).

<SNIP>
If you then transpose your newly determined position to "Cartesian Coordinates" (Rene DesCartes). With Cartesian coordinates you end up with a "Quadrant based universe system". Now you have established Up, Down, Right :arrow: , Left, Forwards, and Backwards.
So...... Now....... "moving" is "a concept" which depends totally and completely upon your "anchor cross-points". If your anchor cross-points are the "scalar Electric field", and the "scalar magnetic field", then you are subject to the effects of "Electromagnetism" and thus "LIGHT".

<SNIP>

It is interesting to note in the book of Genesis that God creates LIGHT first and then the light from the sun and stars. I believe this first LIGHT is electromagnetic radiation that you described.

However, if your anchor cross-points are the "scalar electric field", and the "scalar gravity field" you have shifted, or moved differently. haven't you?

Light works with Electromagnetism so it's description and practical use is based on a "Sine function".

What if we had another function called "SAL function" instead of the "sine" function". Instead of using a polar coordinate system we use a cartesian coordinate system.
<SNIP>
So.... going back to "Orthogonal Shift".......Instead of being Sine waves like the ocean waves, we end up with SQUARE WAVES (digital signals)
That is a 90 degree shift just as Mikado points out.
<SNIP>

The information does not undergo any motion whatsoever in a "electromagnetic domain". The frame of reference (Cross-points) have simply shifted differently because of the seperate scalar potential or "displacement". :shock:

So is THIS what TTB was looking for and how he discovered "sidereal radiation"?

I will now include a GREAT LINK.

Pay real attention to the following SCIFI article. It describes a system which uses "A-PRIORY" knowledge......THINK OF THIS CAREFULLY......
WHAT IS "A-PRIORY" Knowledge?
http://www.etoan.com/intelligent-noise.html

A priori - Latin, literally, from the former. Formed or conceived beforehand.
There's that TIME TRAVEL again! FTM?
BTW, cool article you provided.
Is this the "secret" of the TTB secure communications device?
:shock:

Here is a Primer on Orthogonal Functions:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthogonal_functions

Now are all those straight dowsing lines you see starting to make some sense , yet?

Trickfox

oh I forgot:
The above "intelligent Noise" article is a Science Fiction Magazine article so important to the security of the world that the article itself is quoted in an important book called "the Puzzle Palace".(click link below)
http://www.amazon.com/Puzzle-Palace-Ame ... B000BPG27Y
Go ahead and do a search function in the Amazon window click on "search in this book" and put the word ANALOG in the search box.
Item (2) is on page 448 of the book. There is more about this that links me directly with the incident described in the book, see this link: http://www.etoan.com/phasorphone-secret.html

Amazon wouldn't let me view Pg. 448 but I read the other articles and found them fascinating!

Have I answered the question with too much complexity? :twisted:
If not then let's look at a novel way of using square waves and orthogonal functions:\
http://www.rifeenergymedicine.com/vsw.html
I should mention here that the above explanation lacks enormously in explaining how rife technology CAN actually function. IMHO people using the old Rife technology (as explained in the above non-technical explanation) are getting very little effectiveness out of their signal generators because they are missing very important information.

This also seems how the Hulda Clark "zappers" work which I (and others) have used with good results. I was particularly interested in the snake venom. So if it can destroy this, I wonder if this would also work with nerve agents (GB, VX, etc.)?

it's called "A-Priory Knowledge of Sequency".
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Sequency.html
The question is What can we do to make the effectiveness of this technology become closer to 100%?

Interesting article. Now I am starting to understand why the equations before but it isn't totally solidified in my mind. One can increase the sampling rate to take smaller slices. This reminds me of the data compression techniques used to compress the file size for data in computers. The Walsh functions remind me of the 2D stamps like UPS and USPS uses for postage.

Are you getting this Fred and Bill? 8)

I'm trying to wrap my tiny little mind around this. It may seem like child's play for someone that zipped about around the galaxy but for my tiny little 3D mind, it just seems so overwhelming!
:roll:

Trickfox
[/b]

I can't say I understand what this all means but I did find an interesting link on the site. I saw the Antikythera Mechanism on the Discovery or History channel and thought it was fascinating. It would be interesting to attend this lecture to hear what they say...
http://isea12.physics.uoc.gr/index.php? ... ntikythera
forces produced by neutral friction induced by an electric field or a neutral wind
Aha! Is that the pesky "aether" again that no one wants to talk about?!
Tesla talked about the "aether" and so did the early scientists but this disappeared after the M-M experiment...

The orthogonal functions dredged up a lot of calculus I managed to avoid for at least 30 years.
The side links to Hilbert space reminded me where Schrödinger put his cat! :wink:

Trickfox, er Raymond, er "Carl" - How'd you get so smart?
Did you get a "download"? Could you give me one too? :wink:

MagicBill
Last edited by htmagic on Wed May 14, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
AM

Post by AM »

Hello Mr. Twigsnapper!

I found this by pure "coincidence" today: http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/0 ... es-se.html
Far across the lab, a freestanding oscilloscope had developed a habit of spiking every time the teletype encrypted a letter. Upon closer inspection, the spikes could actually be translated into the plain message the machine was processing. Though he likely didn't know it at the time, the engineer had just discovered that all information processing machines send their secrets into the electromagnetic ether.

Any machine that processes information -- be it a photocopier, an electric typewriter or a laptop -- have parts inside that emit electromagnetic and acoustic energy that radiates out, as if they were tiny radio stations. The waves can even be picked up and amplified by nearby power lines, telephone cables and even water pipes, carrying them even further.
They also mention Peter Wright. Care to take us a few steps down the memory lane? ESPECIALLY IN THE LIGHT OF WHAT MONSIEUR LE TRICKFOX SAID?

May I waffle a little bit? I know I will probably piss off some of our technical-savy members, but let me take the risk anyway.

In what way is white noise connected to brain waves, Pat Flanagan's Neurophone, the story "INTELLIGENT NOISE" by Pfanstiehl and the white-noise diode? AND OF COURSE THE PHASORPHONE?
In the laboratory of Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) at Princeton University/USA, research on the topic "mind-machine-interaction" has been ongoing since the late 1970s. As far back as the late 80s, extensive studies proved that diodes with white noise might be used as an interface between man and machine. Since 1998, worldwide about 50 such diodes with white noise have been measuring not only the consciousness of individuals but also the global consciousness of mankind within a study called "Global Consciousness Project". The results have been published and indicate synchronized reaction of all diodes to incidents of worldwide interest.

Hardly noticed by the public, research at the US-American Princeton University has shown that machines and computers that have a diode with white noise interface react with the thoughts and consciousness of the people who are connected to them.

The connection between mind and machine or computer is wireless and is based on the person mentally concentrating on the communication with the machine. The best-known experiment of this kind was carried out at Princeton University with 200 students (not known to have special PSI-abilities) who were asked to think "+" or "-" during a test.
How would Dr. Brown's "special" diode be considered in the light of the white-noise diode and the mental influence on it?

Take a look at the Neurophone.

WHAT CAN YOU TELL US ABOUT TIME-CODED IMPULSES OR TIME-RATIO ENCODING, MONSIEUR LE FOX?

You know, I am not a technical person, but I have also noted a lot of those
square-wave diagrams used when explaining Flanagan's Neurophone.

Care to comment? Anyone?

AM

P. S. There is another interesting link between the Phasorphone and the Neurophone. Look at the dates when their inventors had trouble patenting them!
AM

Post by AM »

The human brain as an electrogravitic (radio) transmitter cum receiver?

What do the better informed members of our forum have to say about this?
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

Better informed

Post by twigsnapper »

AM

Better informed? By what then? And how?

Answers are locations you have already visited with great success. twigsnapper
AM

Post by AM »

My, my 13 guests present at the forum - IN THE SAME MOMENT.

What are you looking at gentlemen? Care to join us?

Gentlemen, what would happen if Mr. Schatzkin would take a look at your IP-addresses, hm? Oh, God, I hope you guys have learnt at least how to use proxy-servers. Otherwise we would again see embarrasing things. Like at other websites, where you fail to mask your presence. You know exactly which I mean! Har, har, har.

AM
Last edited by AM on Thu May 01, 2008 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AM

Post by AM »

Monsieur Le Fox!

What do you say about the following? I don't have a clue what this is, but it sounds so exciting.

"Stochastic Resonance in a Tunnel Diode in the Presence of White or Coloured Noise"

"Stochastic resonance in a tunnel diode circuit"

What happens if you cause a raccoon to stochastically resonate with a tunnel diode? What do you get? A stochastically resonant diocoon?
htmagic
Senior Officer

Stochastic resonance in a Tunnel Diode

Post by htmagic »

AM,

Stochastic resonance is basically defined here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stochastic_resonance

Basically it uses a signal to noise ratio and boosts the noise level for a better signal response. Too much noise and it swamps the signal, too little and the signal is too weak to capture...

As for the tunnel diodes, a good description is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_diode

Tunnel diodes are best used in higher frequency (think microwave) circuits.
Applications for tunnel diodes included local oscillators for UHF television tuners, trigger circuits in oscilloscopes, high speed counter circuits, and very fast rise time pulse generator circuits. However, since its discovery, more conventional semiconductor devices have surpassed its performance using conventional oscillator techniques. For many purposes a three-terminal device, such as a field-effect transistor, is more flexible than a device with only two terminals. Practical tunnel diodes operate at a few millamperes and a few tenths of a volt, making them low-power devices.

Tunnel diodes are also relatively resistant to nuclear radiation, as compared to other diodes. This makes them well suited to higher radiation environments, such as those found in space applications.
As mentioned before, they exhibit negative resistance. I think Gabriel Kron talked about negative resistors and used them in his circuits in the 1930s. http://www.phils.com.au/kron.htm

Paul, was there any link between Gabriel Kron and T. Townsend Brown? Did they work together on this or did they develop this independently?

And as for "white noise", it is analogous to white light. Listen to the sound file and it sounds like bacon sizzling in a pan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_noise

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...