NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
JZimmer
Deputy SysAdmin

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS

Post by JZimmer »

Greetings Rose,

Ok, so I don't comment much... this one caught my attention.

So, maybe the real reason that we have never gotten any useful communications from "out there" is because we are not listening with the right devices on the proper wavelengths...er etherlengths :shock: . Makes you wonder what we might hear is we had the right "speaker", if you all get my drift.

Jim
Rose
Senior Cadet

Post by Rose »

Hi, Jim...that's a beautiful area of the country you are in!

The right speaker...or the right shortwave radio! :D

rose
Strange travel suggestions are dancing lessons from god.
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Rose,

This is in Notebook #1, Page 63.
Notebook #1 wrote:Conversely, one may look for the generation of an alternating potential if such a mass is vibrated in the alignment of its absolute motion (in space).

Since the velocity enters the equation with /as an experiment, it is possible that the voltage may turn out to be a function of the absolute velocity, but this will be discussed in a later chapter.

In any case, the use of photoisotope cells in electrogravitic radio transmitters is indicated. A fundamental circuit is as follows:

MagicBill
Speeding through the Universe, thinking is the best way to travel ...
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Interstellar Propagation of Electromagnetic Signals
by Henning F. Harmuth (Author), Konstantin Lukin (Author)

What do you suppose this science book is all about?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:Rose,

This is in Notebook #1, Page 63.
Notebook #1 wrote:Conversely, one may look for the generation of an alternating potential if such a mass is vibrated in the alignment of its absolute motion (in space).

Since the velocity enters the equation with /as an experiment, it is possible that the voltage may turn out to be a function of the absolute velocity, but this will be discussed in a later chapter.

In any case, the use of photoisotope cells in electrogravitic radio transmitters is indicated. A fundamental circuit is as follows:

MagicBill
For an old man here, could you elaborate on what you are aiming at here?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Re: NOTEPAD for RANDOM IDEAS - Communication

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote:For an old man here, could you elaborate on what you are aiming at here?

Mikado
Mikado,

I originally started this mini thread on discussion of the electrogravitic communications. In another section (People, Places, & Dates), Mr. Twigsnapper said:
And while we are thinking of bouncing things off of the moon you might also consider what was bouncing from where. Generally it was from a periscope and to somewhere else, and back.

Then I remembered previous discussions from Paul on the periscope here:
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ope#p17229
Paul S wrote:The first question that comes to mind is 'where does the tunnel diode' fit into all this?

Going back to Bamford's book, to those pages 364-365, and a passage I quoted in Chapter 71 (sorry, can't tell you page #, I'm working from a double spaced copy):

Bamford/Body of Secrets wrote: “The submarine service had us installing a small spiral antenna inside the glass of the periscope, and affixed to that spiral antenna was a small diode detector. It allowed the submarine skipper to have an electromagnetic ear as well as an eyeball above the surface. And it worked so well that we thought that there might be benefit to raising the periscope just a bit — maybe even to orbital altitude.

But remember also what Morgan said about that tunnel diode:

Morgan, 040623 wrote:(Remember, we are using that phrase but TTBs "tunnel diode" is amazingly different than the one that is mentioned in open sources.)

So I think we're learning now that Dr Brown was involved in surveillance communications that worked for both submarines and satellites. The question is, "what was so special about his "amazingly different" tunnel diode??
Now elsewhere I said
The tunnel diode would be attached to an antenna.
You said:
Mikado14 wrote:Could you share the source of your definitive information on this statement?
Well, I just did. Now I am still trying to figure out Dr. Brown's special tunnel diode. And also his communications system. I didn't miss the "or" and now I know it is electrically modulated, and not photo-isotopically modulated. But I kind of surmised that from the schematic anyway.

And maybe, Mr. Twigsnapper, this signal bounced off one of the satellites up in space and relayed back to earth at another station?

MagicBill
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote:
Mikado wrote:Could you share the source of your definitive information on this statement.
Well, I just did.
Nice post, for once you stated your train of thought.

Let's look at what Paul said that you quoted in your post:
Paul S wrote:The first question that comes to mind is 'where does the tunnel diode' fit into all this?

Going back to Bamford's book, to those pages 364-365, and a passage I quoted in Chapter 71 (sorry, can't tell you page #, I'm working from a double spaced copy):

Bamford/Body of Secrets wrote: “The submarine service had us installing a small spiral antenna inside the glass of the periscope, and affixed to that spiral antenna was a small diode detector. It allowed the submarine skipper to have an electromagnetic ear as well as an eyeball above the surface. And it worked so well that we thought that there might be benefit to raising the periscope just a bit — maybe even to orbital altitude.
Where does it say that it WAS gravitic communication. Paul is giving his thoughts with some references. All it says is a "small spiral antenna inside the glass of the periscope, and affixed to that spiral antenna was a small diode detector". Well, a spiral antenna connected to a detector is used in satellite communications that is line of sight, they used to be common on vehicles at one time and you might have seen them. LIne of sight. I am not saying either way that it was or wasn't gravitic communication but I am saying that what you referenced does not say that it was specifically. When a sub is under it is out of radio communication and any underwater communications can be intercepted, the logical solution with technology of the time would be the mounting of the antenna to the periscope to contact on a secure and encrypted channel. If this was gravitic communication it shoots to hell the supposition of communication to another intelligence for the subs could be in contact with the same entities and thus the secret of this entity is out of the bag.
htmagic wrote:So I think we're learning now that Dr Brown was involved in surveillance communications that worked for both submarines and satellites. The question is, "what was so special about his "amazingly different" tunnel diode??
The satellite references are new but there has been bantered back and forth a good deal about Dr. Brown's paricipation in surveillance communications, for example, the interception in a tunnel in Berlin and a certain antenna with him standing there with a leather jacket but I do agree, the satellite "stuff" is surfacing. As to the diode, wanna bet that it is in the missing notebooks?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Mikado14 wrote: Where does it say that it WAS gravitic communication. Paul is giving his thoughts with some references. All it says is a "small spiral antenna inside the glass of the periscope, and affixed to that spiral antenna was a small diode detector". Well, a spiral antenna connected to a detector is used in satellite communications that is line of sight, they used to be common on vehicles at one time and you might have seen them. LIne of sight. I am not saying either way that it was or wasn't gravitic communication but I am saying that what you referenced does not say that it was specifically. When a sub is under it is out of radio communication and any underwater communications can be intercepted, the logical solution with technology of the time would be the mounting of the antenna to the periscope to contact on a secure and encrypted channel. If this was gravitic communication it shoots to hell the supposition of communication to another intelligence for the subs could be in contact with the same entities and thus the secret of this entity is out of the bag.
No one did. I was trying to link together thoughts. But go to the forum over here and take a look at the image.
https://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 409#p17409

When the RF from the signal heats up the plasma, a geo-magnetic field is generated. Is this gravitic communications? I don't know but it might be if modulated at the right frequencies.
Mikado14 wrote:The satellite references are new but there has been bantered back and forth a good deal about Dr. Brown's paricipation in surveillance communications, for example, the interception in a tunnel in Berlin and a certain antenna with him standing there with a leather jacket but I do agree, the satellite "stuff" is surfacing. As to the diode, wanna bet that it is in the missing notebooks?

Mikado
Yes, the satellite bubble is coming to the surface. Now GRAB was the first one so was the NRL playing with the plasma in the ionosphere? Sounds like early HAARP here. This may be something Paul may wish to put in his book?

And I agree, the tunnel diode may be in the missing notebooks. Now has anyone contacted Stan Deyo about getting a copy?

MagicBill
P.S. There was a book called Angels Don't Play this HAARP. Maybe not, but maybe Dr. Brown started the NRL with playing their HAARP with his early radar experiments.
Trickfox
The Magician

Post by Trickfox »

Bill you should punch up HAARP in the search box. You will see how much we allready beat that horse to death. There is still more room for opinions but I love pointing out how much awareness is available in this forum. Global issues are again cause for concern and it seems the world has not changed much since mr. Twigsnapper's times in actions of bravery.
Who will help us now Mr. T? We still work with Russia in Space, and we have to be smart about the future.

"Can't we all just..... get along"
(from the victim of a famous police beating)

who was it that said this again?
:?
Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

uh....MagicBill.... I need to make a correction ... of course unless you were saying this with your tongue firmly in your cheek....

"And I agree, the tunnel diode may be in the missing notebooks. Now has anyone contacted Stan Deyo about getting a copy?"

If you are serious with this statement I need to ask you of course what leads you to believe that Stan Deyo would have any of the "missing notebooks" at all. Maybe there was something in the links that I just haven't read yet.

In any case, just so we don't spread misinformation here. Stan Deyo does not have any of the "missing notebooks". He apparently has in the past offered reprintings of a couple of the earlier notebooks but how he came by those has been rather a mystery to my mother and me because he didn't go through us nor ask our permission to reprint them. Its been a standing curiosity with me and if Stan would like to let us all know the path by which he got those copies of Dads notebooks I would certainly be interested to hear all about it.

The other notebooks according to what Morgan told Paul ... are " somewhere safe" and I believe that. Linda
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

I saw the website where he offered to make copies of the notebooks. I was under the assumption that he had more than the 3 notebooks (#1, 2, 4) that are on the web. I think he wanted $50 for them (each).

I'll have to dig for the link where I saw that.

MagicBill
*** edit ***

I knew I saw this before. Stan Deyo claims to have 5 (FIVE) of Dr. Brown's notebooks.
I saw it here:
http://antigravitypower.tripod.com/stirniman/stirniman4.html wrote:---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the FIVE (5) lab books of TT Brown's R&D at the Bahnson Co. in
Salem, N. Carolina 1958-9.
I also have some other letters and drawings of
the lab plus the only surviving 16mm colour film of the various stages of
his work at Bahnson Labs.
I was in contact with Dr Brown in 1983 by phone and by mail. He died of
lung cancer not long after in Oct of 1985. He told me that a lot of people
including Bill Morre had attributed more to his work than he had really
done. In particular, he was only marginally connected with the Philadelphia
Experiment as such. His main theme of R&D was dielectrics and the
Biefeld-Brown effect. He was not an electromagnetics man... only
electrostatics.
>From 1983 to 1991 or so I was in frequent communication with J. Frank King
who was TT Brown's boss at the Bahnson Co. J. Frank was a good man and a
good friend of mine. He, too, died in Dec 1989. Before he died I was given
rights to reproduce and share letters, files, drawings, patent submissions,
films etc from his personal files on TT Brown, George Adamski, Dr Ilka, T
Henry Moray and others.
J Frank warned me a long time ago to take what TT Brown said with a 'grain
of salt' because Townsend had a habit of 'stretching the truth' a bit to
get funding which he was always in need of.... So, I warn you now in good
faith: If you seek lost or hidden technology in Brown's lab notes, I don't
think you will find it there; however, I am prepared to make photocopies
available to you.
There are about 750 pages in all. I would need to charge you AUS$50 per
notebook which would include the air mail charges as well. In US$ that
would be about US$38 per notebook.
The film is available as are the
notebooks (I think) from The Electric Spacecraft Journal in the US
(Charles Yost on 704-252-8083, FAX 202-683-3511.
-- Stan Deyo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikado, if Stan Deyo really is Morgan, he's got the greatest disguise ever - hair!
Linda said Morgan once stated "he used to have hair".

P.S. Anybody take up Stan on his offer to photocopy the notebooks?
Last edited by htmagic on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Mikado14 »

htmagic wrote: When the RF from the signal heats up the plasma, a geo-magnetic field is generated. Is this gravitic communications? I don't know but it might be if modulated at the right frequencies.
No, it is emphatically not any more than modulating thermionic emission.
htmagic wrote:Yes, the satellite bubble is coming to the surface. Now GRAB was the first one so was the NRL playing with the plasma in the ionosphere? Sounds like early HAARP here. This may be something Paul may wish to put in his book?
I would be willing to bet that Paul would not put anything in his book that would be described with "weasle words" or any nebulous ideas that are not grounded in referencable facts. Since you seem to feel that your idea may have some veracity, why don't you talk to Paul and provide him with your references. However, Mr.Trickfox is correct, HAARP is a horse that has been ridden hard and put away wet.(sorry Ms. Brown...couldn't resist it)
htmagic wrote:And I agree, the tunnel diode may be in the missing notebooks. Now has anyone contacted Stan Deyo about getting a copy?
We may have just uncovered Morgan's identity. It is Stan Deyo.

Mikado
Linda Brown
Resident Mystic

Post by Linda Brown »

"We may have just uncovered Morgan's identity. It is Stan Deyo." There Mikado. I have quoted you on that. And you who are so careful about the historical and technical accuracy of Pauls Forum. Ten years from now when this pops up as fact somewhere I am going to remind you of this and your twisted little sense of humor <g>.

Meanwhile I need to make a slight correction here ( at least from my viewpoint) Everybody reading this decide on your own.

"
I saw the website where he offered to make copies of the notebooks. I was under the assumption that he had more than the 3 notebooks (#1, 2, 4) that are on the web. I think he wanted $50 for them (each)."

Lets take this first. He is referring here to # 1,2 and 4 of the notebooks that lets just call the original TTB notebooks. Andrew has them up ( you can read them for free) on his Oualight site.What Mr. Deyo is offering here are COPIES OF HIS COPY. He has never owned nor had permission directly from the family to use the original books. How he got his copy to sell copies of ... is still a mystery which I would love for him to clear up. Its a mute question because those are available to all of you for free now.... but the historical path of how those copies ended up in his hands to be sold for $50.00 a piece is of interest to me.

Now this is how individuals may tell you the truth but are still misleading you.

"I have the FIVE (5) lab books of TT Brown's R&D at the Bahnson Co. in
Salem, N. Carolina 1958-9. I also have some other letters and drawings of
the lab plus the only surviving 16mm colour film of the various stages of
his work at Bahnson Labs."

NOTE WHAT HE IS SAYING. FIVE LAB BOOKS ... NOTE THE LINK TO THE BAHNSON LAB. These are books that were developed during 1957-1958 while Dad was in North Carolina. THEY ARE NOT HIS PERSONAL LAB BOOKS but those developed and owned by the company. He is misleading you here. and he continues with that .........

" was in contact with Dr Brown in 1983 by phone and by mail. He died of
lung cancer not long after in Oct of 1985. He told me that a lot of people
including Bill Morre had attributed more to his work than he had really
done."

My Dad did not die of lung cancer. But Deyo is rightwith one statement here. Dad made the comment that Bill Moore " attributed more to his work that he had really done." I can translate that for you if you want( only from my perspective, remember) Bill Moore had an agenda in talking to my Dad about the Philadelphia Experiment and that agenda was to trick him into admitting his participation in it. The "ruse" that he used of presenting a section of writing for my Dads " proofreading" was a device where, when Dad responded to the request to do that he also cleared a loaded test section that had been put in there as a test. ... When my Dad cleared the paper by saying it was " essentially correct" ( or words close to that) Moore took that and ran with it as validation of everything that he wanted to say. He had won I believe he thought. He had tricked a sick and dying man to say something that he had not meant to say. You all can look that incident up. Bill Moore was very pleased with himself for getting away with that.

Now you all know me somewhat by now. How do you think I took that? That action earned a total disregard from me that has lasted for many years and continues because I have seen nothing to counter it ..... but still Moore missed the operative Townsend Brown phrase which we all should know by now. The use of the word " ESSENTIALLY" And as Mr. Twigsnapper has pointed out .... anyone who knew Townsend Brown at all would know that what he was saying is that " You are missing a hole here that you could drive a truck through"

"From 1983 to 1991 or so I was in frequent communication with J. Frank King
who was TT Brown's boss at the Bahnson Co. J. Frank was a good man and a
good friend of mine. He, too, died in Dec 1989. Before he died I was given
rights to reproduce and share letters, files, drawings, patent submissions,
films etc from his personal files on TT Brown, George Adamski, Dr Ilka, T
Henry Moray and others.
J Frank warned me a long time ago to take what TT Brown said with a 'grain
of salt' because Townsend had a habit of 'stretching the truth' a bit to
get funding which he was always in need of.... So, I warn you now in good
faith: If you seek lost or hidden technology in Brown's lab notes, I don't
think you will find it there; however, I am prepared to make photocopies
available to you.

I agree. J. Frank was a fine man. My father regarded him highly. I don't know if he said that about Dad or not but it seems a very convenient way of deniability on Deyos part. In essence what he is saying here is ....." Brown was prone to lying... so these notebooks may be a pile of rubbish.... its not my responsibility .... buy them at your own risk .... for fifty dollars of course." I think I have probably said enough. Linda
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Re: Bahnson vs. Brown Journals

Post by Chris Knight »

I can confirm the notebooks Mr. Deyo is/was selling are the Bahnson Lab notebooks. Relatively few entries of the notebooks are in Townsend's handwriting, although he plays a prominent part in certain parts.

It's a pity too, because in the 750 pages of lab notes, Townsend's handwriting is the easiest to read of the three main contributors (Mr. Bahnson, Mr. King, and Townsend).

The only "journals" of Townsend's that he has had are the standard copies 1, 2 and part of 4 that have been publically available through Yost, Moore, etc. over the years.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
htmagic
Senior Officer

Post by htmagic »

Linda,

I have read what you said and reread Stan Deyo's post. Yes, it certainly seemed that he had more of your father's notebooks, especially when he said he had FIVE of them. Very clever wording and weasel words on these notebooks. And to think he is duping people into believing he had copies of TTB's notebooks. Yeah, I can imagine how you felt.
Especially when he is charging essentially $0.33/page for copies. And some GulliBill soul would plunk down their hard earned money for something that probably isn't much worth.

I know about the notebooks that are on Andrew's site and others that are free. I have read them and commented on them in this forum. That's where I got my samples of Dr. Brown's handwriting.

Now I am surprised that Stan Deyo said J Frank warned him "a long time ago to take what TT Brown said with a 'grain
of salt' because Townsend had a habit of 'stretching the truth' a bit to get funding which he was always in need of".

Linda, did you ever know your father to 'stretch the truth' as stated here?

MagicBill