THINKING OUTSIDE of the BOX

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

another boat vision

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I watched a special last night about Cryus Field and his laying of the Trans atlantic cable for communication. How he ended up with actually the largest ship available at the time. " The Great Eastern" was supposed to be four times larger than any ship on the seas at the time! They loaded her with spools of all of the wire that would be required for the crossing. The ship itself could communicate during this process with her home port, so as the cable was being laid there were daily reports being flashed. Eventually she made the crossing, the cable end was hauled onto shore and suddenly all of Europe and the United States were connected within minutes. In a flash, in the blink of an eye, the world had changed completely ( or at least as far as the United states was concerned) We had become suddenly on an even footing with the politics and the economics of the old world.

We have had many references from Mr. Twigsnapper regarding a ship trying to find its way to our shore with " cargo". and I see the similarity between his "magic" ship and the " Great Eastern"

during the entire voyage the originator or this idea (and the person in charge of this change) was in communication with the far shore. And thats what was happening here. He had a vision which he was bringing full circle to reality. I see Townsend browns work here, and I see Pauls.

Once that ship reaches shore , it will make a connection that will allow communications to begin which will I totally believe, change the world as we know it.

something else to chew on folks, a simple observation of history. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paul S.
Sr. Rabbit Chaser

Re: another boat vision

Post by Paul S. »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Once that ship reaches shore , it will make a connection that will allow communications to begin which will I totally believe change the world as we know it. something else to chew on folks, a simple observation of history.
Trickfox for one has always said this whole enterprise is more about "communications" than propulsion or levitation or whatever else you want to call it. You can easily see the validity in his point in the analogy that Elizabeth offers here. Good one!

I think I set up my TiVo to record that show last night, too. I'll have to check the listings...

--PS
Paul Schatzkin
aka "The Perfesser"
"At some point we have to deal with the facts, not what we want to believe is true." -- Jack Bauer
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

If you were contacted, or could contact another alien race, what would you ask, or say?
http://www.lifetechnology.org/hyperdimensional.htm

I reckon a few words from, or listening to the caterpillar would be helpfull?
http://rackham.artpassions.net/alice5.html
kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

asking the catepillar

Kevin,

Thank you so much for the link to Alice in Wonderlands conversation with the catepillar. If you folks out there have just a few minutes , indulge yourself in reading this chapter and ask yourself while you read if this doesn't sound alot like those of us on the forum. Or at the very least it reminds me of Paul .... and the answers from the catepillar not unlike those of Mr. Twigsnapper. Its a wonderful view of a wold where the things that you THOUGHT you knew just don't work any more. As in this exchange (Thanks again Kevin)

http://rackham.artpassions.net/alice5.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who are YOU? said the Caterpillar.

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.

(sometimes I think Pauls days are just like that.) The Catepillar asks her to explain herself ... the response then is this .......

"I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly, Alice replied very politely, for I can't understand it myself to begin with; and being so many different sizes in a day is very confusing.

It isn't, said the Caterpillar.

Well, perhaps you haven't found it so yet, said Alice; but when you have to turn into a chrysalis--you will some day, you know--and then after that into a butterfly, I should think you'll feel it a little queer, won't you?

Not a bit, said the Caterpillar.

Well, perhaps your feelings may be different, said Alice; all I know is, it would feel very queer to ME.

You! said the Caterpillar contemptuously. Who are YOU?

Which brought them back again to the beginning of the conversation. Alice felt a little irritated at the Caterpillar's making such VERY short remarks, and she drew herself up and said, very gravely, I think, you ought to tell me who YOU are, first.

Why? said the Caterpillar.

A classic conversation with Mr. Twigsnapper! Welcome to his world I can hear Paul saying!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

worrisome product

Thats an interesting link Kevin but I find it worrisome.

Maybe because there is a product involved that has so many claims that I am sure many will find totally strange. My first reaction is to "go along with the thinking of the crowd ( yes, even me) and say , with a snort ..." what a bunch of hocus pocus!" Thats the safe first reaction. And it may be valid.

I don't know if the ideas behind this product all are valid. I don't know if does what they claim it does ..... but I don't like the hype that they have decided to use to sell their product. Especially when they haul up the "Philadelphia Experiment" as if it was a PROVEN event that somehow substantiates the product. Thats what I think I find objectionable. This is some of the material everybody. Tell me what YOU think, if you have time, please. Trickfox ... interested to hear what you think of this part.

"Technology To Access Other Dimensions Of Spacetime

Here at Life Technology Research International® we are continuously developing and evaluating new products and The Hyperdimensional Oscillator™ has certainly given us cause for excitement. The device incorporates several elements of futuristic Tesla technology, psychotronics and quantum physics to allow the user to access other dimensions of space time."

then this ...... The Hyperdimensional Oscillatorâ„¢ is based on the famed Teslascope ,the device that Nikola Tesla invented to communicate with other planets. In effect it is a transducer, capable of converting the high frequency of cosmic rays to an energy field which can interface with the human mind. We can use these energies for healing the human body, or simply allow them to guide and instruct us as Tesla did. The possibilities of The Hyperdimensional Oscillatorâ„¢ are indeed limitless and our research has merely scratched the surface of this incredible technology. Like Tesla himself, we have been guided in our research by higher forces and channelled information which has enabled us to build the Teslascope in miniature using 21st century electronic componentry.

HUH?

"In addition to his bitter battle with his inventor rival Thomas Alva Edison who helped Count Gugielmo Marconi allegedly steal Tesla's invention of the Radio, Tesla fought a losing battle with J.P. Morgan and his group for the Energy Control of the entire planet. Tesla was virtually written out of history by the wealthy Energy Cartel, and later by the United States Government; who had him working on Top Secret Projects like the so-called "Philadelphia Experiment". This combined Tesla's technology with Einstein's still-secret discoveries in physics causing a US Navy Destroyer called the Eldridge to disappear in 1943 into a parallel Universe with 493 men aboard."

THATS WHAT GETS ME. There might just be elements of truth in some of this information but they take such advantage of all this rumor.HE SURE WAS WRITTEN OUT OF HISTORY. ALMOST NO YOUNG STUDENT TODAY CREDITS HIM FOR ANYTHING. And here comes the Philadelphia Experiment rumor again!
Of course I have the personal belief that there were other things happening so the whole Philadelphia Experiment as presented just doen't hold much water for me.

BUT ...its an interesting thought that Tesla was in communications with another form of intelligence for some 20 years. Again. personally. That wouldn't surprise me. But I have not investigated in that direction. Elizabeth
Mikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Re: worrisome product

Post by Mikado14 »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:Thats an interesting link Kevin but I find it worrisome.

Maybe because there is a product involved that has so many claims that I am sure many will find totally strange. My first reaction is to "go along with the thinking of the crowd ( yes, even me) and say , with a snort ..." what a bunch of hocus pocus!" Thats the safe first reaction. And it may be valid.
Well here is another link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-HYPERDIMENSIONA ... dZViewItem

It seems that they are selling on ebay and it is advertised as "OBE" which I understand to mean "Out of Body Experience".

Snake Oil comes to mind.

I am almost tempted to get one to disprove it but then what if it works?

Mikado
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

airport security

Yes, just TRY to get past airport security with that hanging around your neck! And trying to explain it would only make it worse!

I have often wondered if Dr. Brown had troubles explaining some of his "sensors". Bascially rocks .... hooked up to something ......Of course he did most of his traveling long before the airports got so touchy but I can imagine him explaining himself, say, to a customs official? Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,

It wasn't the product, it was the method of its claimed working that interested myself.

Tesla and Dr Brown have many similer traits, and this ability to KNOW is central, imo.
If they both were already installed with a natural device that could achieve what this product claims, then it is exactly what I have considered for quite a while.

I consider what is actually been connected to, is not some little green men, but is a universal web matrix.

If we align with this either knowingly or instinctively, then whatever the field that is ourselves is seeking, will find you.

If your head is full of interest in ice cream, then you will make the worlds best ice cream.

Consider that this planet will have passed through this portion of space almost countless TIMES before, and all of the information previously known will still be flowing along the lines.

Nobody tells a plant how to grow, it KNOWS.

The field that is the plant attracts the signal that it sends.

It is so difficult to even contemplate all of this, we are locked in a sort of enclosed compound of reality, this forum and its contributers are though speedily falling further and further down into the rabbit hole.

I try to think of everything now as tesla and Dr Brown will have, they will not have viewed the same world as others, once you grasp this glimpse of electrical universe, then your a gonner, heading down and down, its stunning and all absorbing, i am completely overtaken by it, I cannot fight it off.

It would be ever so simple to just view the world how I did just two years ago, but I can't, everything I see I recognize and equate to this view of reality.

I do not care about the vast amount of content in anything I view, I zoom in on what I recognize, then sort of lock on.

"Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas-only I don't know what they are" said Lewis Carrol, a geordie lad, a mathematical genius, who saw ahead of his TIME.

My head is full of ideas, when I recognize what fits those ideas, I KNOW.

Kevin
fibonacci is king
Trickfox
The Magician

SHOW ME THE MATH

Post by Trickfox »

The Trickfox says; SHOW ME THE MATH.......

I have developed my own version of this kind of device, however I now understand that the device cannot function if the agenda is; -to sell a lot of them and become rich.

This kind of device functions using the principles explained to us from literature as far back as Sumerian text. The principles outlined in the new CULT book "The Secret"...
The law of attraction etc.....

The problem is that it's not interactive at a "Newtonian scale" so you will never be able to convince skeptics and realists that it can function using clinical tests, and empirical proof.

What if you could however.......

What if we found a way to prove this phenomena by challenging first order logic and resorting to orthogonal functions.
I know...I Know.. you are lost allready, but that's alright....

Let me just try and explain it another way....

First of all, this is a search for OBJECTIVE TRUTH...... NOT "Financial gain"
and because I also saw the rest of the website: http://www.lifetechnology.org/moneymagnetultra.htm It is then that I realized that there is a motive here which surpases any concern to search for true paradign shifting technology of the future.

This device is "a search for a buck...." -to the point of a total lack of concern about the use or abuse of the device itself.

What if someone purchased the device to heal themselves instead of going to see the doctor, and ended up dying. :cry:

So..... FIRST AGENDA is: Design a device to interact with concsiousness at a "Quantum level". :twisted:
Secondly, develop suporting mathematics which surpases by far statisctical evidence of randomness, -establish a clinical double blind testing procedure and produce empirical proof of it's capabilities. :twisted:

This means years of testing and careful examination of secondary effect which could be undesirable. (JUST LIKE DRUG TESTING) :roll:

Then comes a white paper to introduce the evidence that the device works and the actual REAL SCIENCE which supports the theorem of mind matter interface.

Now comes the hard part..... It's a "catch 22" proposition. 8)

The device I have been working on will probably ONLY function IF THE USER IS UNAWARE OF HOW IT ACTUALLY FUNCTIONS. That is because it uses the principles of "Bayesian logic". :?

The proof will be demonstrated to the people who are capable of adhearing to a secrecy agreement, because the knowledge of exactly HOW it can function must be witheld from all of society in general otherwise the theorem predicts that the device will cease to function for anyone who learns how and why it works as it does.

This seams strange and difficult to believe, however I am sure of it and I now believe that an authentic research proposal into this type of futuristic technology is soon to be realized.......

Stay tuned to this forum..... read Paul's book carefully and try and observe what this forum is all about, and you will plainly see that we are dealing with FTM technology in the same tradition as that of T.T. Brown and others like him.

I am concerned that CHARLATANS are using Tesla's name to sell their snake oil (which may or may not work), and I would hope that some traditions of classical science and critical thinking will be used to seperate the activities of REAL RESEARCH over "get rich quick" schemes.
Indeed I have been working 28 years on these theories, and have spent five years testing such a device. My website has been online for four years and I have not asked for a single penny for developing the several dozen prototypes I now have, nor am I ready to sell anything.

I'm still looking for a Psychologist to help me set up the clinical testing procedures and to help develop the protocols for distribution and use of our device.

One issue we have already established is the issue of "educating the potential device users". Evaluating if the device can harm rather than help differing individuals, and establishing safety protocols for prescribing the use of our device.

It's all very difficult, but important......

Otherwise you have the results seen in the above "Life Technology" which is probably just a placebo device anyway. I would love to have one to tear appart and reverse engineer (my specialty for years now).

I tore apart the "TESLAR watch" and examined the working principles of it's reported effects. I'm doing the same for the "Q link" device. So far all I've discovered are hidden "get rich quick" schemes basaed on a person's gullability for "JUNK SCIENCE".

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

appreciation

I have a real appreciation for what you are saying, though like grinder says ... the math part of it would make my palms sweat and I would probably hyperventilate myself into unconciousness. I was not the best higher math student. Algebra I liked because I thought it was cool once I realized it was a game hunting for a solution. But the higher elements of it? Forget it.

On a philosophical level though I do see what you are talking about. I think. My thought is that we are dealing with something that is an intelligence, (not to forget that.)however it manifests itself and the track and traces it leaves are not easy to separate from the mundane and the ordinary. Townsend Brown called what he was seeing a "subtle energy" and the reason no one else saw it was that 1.) they weren't looking for it and 2.) it folded its characteristics in alongside other more powerful effects. Its meant to be that way . And in that folded up process it has a way of protecting itself from discovery. I think that method is using our own traits of impatience and greed against us.

There is a certain element of " giving up control" too on our part that looks like its nearly a requirement for interaction. Paul and I have used the expression "Providence moves to meet us" .... It moves on its OWN accord and in its own time frame. No amount of ordering it to show up ( as to prove a scientific principle?) is going to sway it to hurry or change course.

I think that in this interaction ... we get plenty of "points" for "Try". Can't prove that. It just feels that way to me. Elizabeth
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
" Townsend Brown said it was a subtle energy "
When ?
How did he see IT.
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

when?

In answer to your guestion " when" my best bet according to what he has written and left behind was sometime in 1923.

Your next question "How did he see IT?" .... the only answer I have to that is "All at once". All ... Everything .... all at once.

I know where you are trying to go Navigator, FOR THE MOMENT thats the best that I can do. Thanks for hanging in there. Elizabeth
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

concept change

Kevin,

You can tell by one part of this thread that I have had this mental concept which has been really very close and dear to my heart. I have seen our efforts here as being sort of a "welcoming beacon light" to this "mysterious" ship that was bound in our direction. A ship of future information and technology. My concept was that our purpose was to make ready for the landing of that ship (Much like the cable ship that linked Europe and the United States under Mr. Fields direction) and there was always this urgency because I felt that if we were not ready somehow that magical technology ship would just sail past ..... not coming back for who knows how long

. For years thats been the concept in my head. Somehow I felt that building Bonfires of knowledge on this side shine out messages somehow that we were ready for all of this. This would come about through various efforts and that magical ship out there would recognize that we were a "thinking" community and maybe spiritually capable and deserving and it would grace us with its presence in our harbor! The old " Our ship has come in !" idea! If you read many of my messages on the forum you will see that thats been the theme.

But I was wrong Navigator! Its not that at all! You helped me see that I was looking at it entirely incorrectly ...... there is no ship out there. We are it !........ and the intelligence that I thought was somehow contained in a ship on the move beyond our horizon ...... is just out there .... patiently waiting .... FOR US TO SAIL INTO IT! This is not just a philosophical thought. I believe that following earths normal cyclic path will take us to this area ...... and then out of it .... to return again at some unforeseen time.

And as Dr. Brown has said this is an uneven situation ..... " space" as he wrote about it is unevenly conformed . This " intelligence could be more concentrated in some parts of the Universe than in others , when we sail into a main body then we will have the opportunities to make the contacts with this intelligence because it will be more able to simply "flow over to us" The cards will be properly "stacked"

If we miss that opportunity though I can see that it might be a very very long time before our path brings us back into this " deep patch " ... this magical, intelligent deepsea again. So in a way I was right, there is an urgency! but I was looking at it wrong, kevin. Thankyou for showing it to me the other way!

WE are the ship kevin. Every piece of sand, every leaf, blade of grass, insect , animal .... all of us will have this opportunity.

But if we can't see what is happening as we pass through we will not learn what will be made available and then things will go back to this " subtle energy" transfer again, available only to those with the eyes somehow to see.

One of my wilder Sunday afternoon thoughts. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trickfox
The Magician

Re: appreciation

Post by Trickfox »

Elizabeth Helen Drake wrote:My thought is that we are dealing with something that is an intelligence, (not to forget that.)
Of that, I am sure, however I reserve the decision to label this intelligence as a living or artificial. Otherwise, we are challenged to box ourselves into a linear time reference,(Asyptote) whereas the whole issue may involve cyclic timelines as referenced in vedic text. This would mean stepping out of the box into hyperconsciousness and parallel dimensions. As of this objective timeline, we humans are creating artificial intelligence, however we have hints that we ourselves are the product of artificial intelligence.
If we look at it as "a cycle", then we are switching back and forth from a Living intelligence to a machnine intelligence (that we created of course).
How's that for a paradox?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Elizabeth Helen Drake,
For you,
I will hang in there for ever.
17/18, wow, hard to handle, very hard.
He's class, real class, so are you.
kevin
fibonacci is king