Disinformation

A place to engage extended discussions of things that come up on the ttbrown.com website. Anything goes here, as long as it's somehow pertinent to the subject(s) at hand.
twigsnapper
Revered Elder

the English language

Post by twigsnapper »

kevin,

Dr. Brown was an accurate speller and an excellent wordsmith. His penmanship, if you have a chance to notice it, was controlled and elegant. I personally have experienced his " proofreading skills" and his abundant use of a red pen to correct mistakes, and I made plenty and still do.

The phrase he used to use with me was that my report was " substantially correct" (which was his code phrase meaning that there was a hole in the report big enough to drive a truck through. "Substantially correct "for him was not good enough and if you thought that was a phrase used as a compliment you were WAY off base. )

He was right handed.

twigsnapper
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

This is for Victoria..

Back when Moore gave a paper to Townsend Brown for inclusion in his book, "The Philadelphia Experiment," what was the phrase that Townsend used when he gave the paper back to him ? Something to the effect of being "essentially correct," "substantially correct," or something tothat effect.

Anyone have that quote from Moore around?
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

love it!

Post by Victoria Steele »

I absolutely love it. That was the response that William Moore was so pleased with, thinking that he had pulled a fast one over this elderly gentleman. Townsend Brown wrote that he was " substantially correct ... or essentially correct ..... and Moore was so smug saying that TTB had not mentioned the fake paragraph! the one that he had slid in there not telling him at all ...... and now we learn from Mr. Twigsnapper that Dr. Brown meant that there was a hole big enough to drive a truck through. I just love it!

And I noticed that phrase when I saw Cook quote someone else who used that exact phrase. Going to find that now . I don't know where my Philadelphia Experiment book has gone, otherwise I would recopy that phrase! This is just great! Thanks Mr. Twigsnapper! Victoria
Chris Knight
Keeper of the Flame

Post by Chris Knight »

Victoria,

I found it on page 235-236 of "The Philadelphia Experiment."

Thank you Twigsnapper.
Andrew
Qualight Environmental
(http://www.qualight.com, http://www.qualightenv.com, http://www.qualightscp.com)

"If you think the situation is under control, then you don't truly understand the situation."
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

early thought

Post by Elizabeth Helen Drake »

I had this early thought that resulted from a strange dream and I decided I might share it. I know some of us on this forum have had this experience. Its wierd that I would dream about an Atlas rocket. (OK you can put all of that freudian stuff aside or maybe just nod in its direction and go on!)

I watched this rocket power off into space and then watched as the fuel tanks separated and fell away and when I woke up suddenly I had the thought ..... " Thats just how Dr. Brown treated the disinformation packages around his lifelong project. Its as if he coexisted within this wrap up of disinformation, gaining altitude of knowledge all the time, then at the right time he would disconnect from this protective shell and go even higher while the shell fell back to earth. Except in this case all the attention for others watching this flight would attach to the blazing shell because no one would notice the little piece that continued into the darkness.

But this was like a self protective self generating system. Soon that little piece would be covered up again by this shell of even more disinformation .... (or proper information that was serving the purpose of covering the real inside agenda.) Then again at a particular point that too would split apart and fall away and again the attention would be focused in that shells direction.

Mikado, you have seen this with the operation of the Decker Corporation. It was there for a particular group of purposes but when its use was finished it disconnected from Townsend Brown (or he from it more accurately) and it fell back to earth . The Bahnson Laboratory, same thing . the French Firm with the vacuum chamber? same thing. Even his adored Island of Catalina? Same thing.

Look carefully at his life and you will see what I mean. He isn't forced to "rebuild after these experiences. "He just continues his path, never really taking a step backward but of course because so many people are watching things fall away they judge Townsend Browns business and career life a, kindly put " limited success" presents itself. But that was not the case I think. Those observers don't actually see what is happening.

Oh well .... thats my early morning thought. Elizabeth
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

visions and bees

Elizabeth,

Thats sure an interesting notion. And it makes alot of sense to me. Like a person with a mission who has to disguise himself/herself as something else. When the "mission" ends the disguise can fall away into nothingness. If its a person .... the person moves .... and loses contact with the people he has made friends with ..... and it starts again with another identity fitted for a particular purpose. Like putting on another hat, taking it off, putting another on.

I suppose that Dr. Brown was doing something of that but HE never changed. The things around him changed. Thats an interesting observation. But then I remember what Mr. Twigsnapper said about different huts and there only being one " bee" and he was it.

Speaking of bees. I want to share something with all of you that I just learned. You might get a chance to get more information on it if you can get past the Nicole Smith debacle on the nightly news. Did you all know that , in California at least honey bees are dying from something unknown. Whole hives are disappearing and from the report I read it might not be a localized problem. Does anybody know what that might mean if it doesn't correct itself? One third of the worlds food supply is pollinized by bees. Think on that for just a little bit. And so far no one knows why this is happening. Maybe time is ticking down. Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Take a bee line ?
In my hobbit opinion, and with vast experience of tracking wasps, for using the wasp grub as a fishing bait.
The bees and wasps fly by the dead straight lines that I detect when dowsing.
I consider these lines are ELF frequencies, around 7.8Hz
If anything is also been transmitted around these frequencies, then the bees will be lost, they wont have the basic pathways available to fly along.
When a bee returns from a hunting trip, other bees gather around it and it sort of does a dance, this is telling the others which route to follow.
This is why I worry about GWEN TOWERS, and HAARP
Never mind all the other frequencies they are blighly throwing all over the globe.
I consider that a certain band of lunatics, feel that they are above GOD, they think they can mess with this planet, and that mind control is available also.
These will be control mad idiots, I can think of a few?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
Victoria Steele
Mysterious Redhead

Hobbit opinion

I love that " My Hobbit opinion". I love Hobbits in general and what you just said made a WHOLE lot of sense to me. Thank you kevin! Looking at the situation with humble hobbit eyes now.

You are right. Bee lines. And if something was being tested perhaps bees could be used as a test bed because they would respond, wouldn't they. Entire hives I understand have been depleted , not a little bee body to be found. Of course I understand that dead bees get eaten by birds etc. but the people who are experts in this sort of thing are totally mystified. Pesticides have been ruled out. No, The bees are just unnaturally lining out and leaving and not returning. What you have said makes as much sense as some other things I have heard mentioned.

And of course many things will be credited when they are not the actual cause. Its alot like the cases of beached whales when the Navy is off shore. Who me? I didn't do it! And yet ... if you study hard the various cases ...... Most of the time the navy is running tests offshore nearby. It got so noticable at one point that the Navy suspended admitting that they were nearby.

But back to the bees. An interesting thing to be watching. Victoria
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Victoria steel,
I am a hobbit, I operate in the invisable world, where your eyes are not capable of SEEING
There is a huge dragon about again, it has amassed all the gold, but it wants more, it will kill everything to have the gold, and all it can do is sit on its pile of gold.
The hobbit can SEE the dragon, it wont mesmorise me with its invisable methods.
I will find the weak point of this dragon, it will not be me that brings it down, I am just a furry footed hobbit.
Then the gold will be re-distributed, and all will return to the mountain and prosper.
If the dragon can hear me, and I KNOW you can, beware the hobbit, he knows the ways of the invisable.
Its quite handy having furry feet, our house is over 400 years old , and has elm and oak floors, instant polisher?
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

Albert Einstein said,
" If the bees dissapear off the surface of the globe, then mankind would only have four years left to live.
They havent all gone yet?, so call it five years, that 2007+5=2012, I would guess 21 Dec.
bye bye.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8GXkCBO1A
Kevin
fibonacci is king
kevin.b
The Navigator

Post by kevin.b »

They say the bees display "an imaginary line"
The hobbit can SEE the line, its upto you, do you listen to all your scientists, or the hobbit, you aint got long to make your minds up.
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5981
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5457
Kevin hobbit
fibonacci is king
flowperson
Senior Officer

Post by flowperson »

Kevin and Victoria:

Here's a site with a good article on the bee death thingy.

Yup...big troubles for our food supplies if they don't find some answers soon. I don't think it's pesticides. It's widespread in the U.S. and has been found in 22 states. It's also likely been at work for 3 or 4 years.

I believe this suggests something new in the air that all living beings breathe. Could be anything, but it is an immune system weakening agent that specifically works on this species. Scary, but possibly producible with currently used scientific methodologies and technologies.

Somehow this all reminds me of the Bee scenes in the X-Files movie.

http://www.livescience.com/animalworld/ ... sease.html[/url]
Dancing is better than marching
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

alarm bells

A bees "quantum dance/" Victoria, I KNOW you knew about this before you posted your little bee story. And then kevin backed you up so I promise I will pay attention. looking that direction now.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5981

And Paul, if this looks like it has NOTHING to do with what you have been working on, remember the dance of the Shiva and now look at this:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5457

"Did you know that bees may do a quantum dance? This is only one of the incredible edge stories we've posted on our website. Here at unknowncountry.com. We have ways of keeping you informed about what's really going on, so please make sure we’ll bee here tomorrow by shopping in our wonderful website store today!"

What does THAT mean? And what would make bees line out and leave a hive that it is their truest nature to stay and protect?

This is a terrible conclusion. But if there was a nasty force out there in control of this sort of technology then we are powerless against its effects if we don't know its being used. Who would ever expect that the bees could be affected in such a way? If there was such an operation or project underway the only way to shut it down would be to know about it in the first place.

And you guys know that I am an optimist at heart but I can't help but be concerned over this situation. Without the bees ... we have crop failure, with crop failure we have mass starvation .... and those who gain the most are those who would control the economic and military structures. Its ALWAYS been the guys in charge of the grain storage units ..... ask the ancient Egyptians!

You don't have to go too far to see the problems looming. We are all watching the dragon of nuclear power and our bees are disappearing?..... and I don't know about you but I was totally in the dark about all of this until Victoria mentioned it.

AND THIS IS THE KICKER FOLKS, PAY ATTENTION. PLEASE

"If you receive our free newsletter, you've already read this story. In it, Whitley wrote, "Who knows, maybe the reason for the radio silence that the Search for Extraterres trial Intelligence finds in the universe is because ET doesn't communicate with sparks but with quarks. If so, they're liable to contact the honeybee before they even realize that we HAVE minds..."

SOOOO, What does THAT mean? Elizabeth
Trickfox
The Magician

Whitley Strieber2

Post by Trickfox »

If you're fascinated by REAL magic, don't miss our interviews with Fred Alan Wolf on this week's Dreamland, when he talks about time travel…and MORE. For subscribers, he has an intimate discussion with Anne Strieber about mediums and contacting the dead.
Ok... well how close do you think we are to this group of people. They are talking about contacting the dead....Are we asking ourselves the same questions here?

Contacting the dead!!!! does anyone in the forum believe that mankind can contact the dead with some sort of communications technology, or it just a feeling that somehow in our dreams we just "get the feeling" that the dead are talking to us. This is an important question because it seperates the "us" from the "them" in many cultures.

I just want to distinguish between people who may some day try to claim that Thomas Townsend Brown created a device to communicate with the dead.

I personally doubt this. Does anyone else agree?

Trickfox
The psychopropulsier (as pointed out in the book The Good-bye man by Linda Brown and Jan Lofton) is a Quantum entanglement project under development using Quantum Junctions. Join us at http://www.Peeteelab.com
Elizabeth Helen Drake
Sr. Research Asst.

not unless

Trickfox,

Not unless you are communicating with Schrodingers cat. Elizabeth
Last edited by Elizabeth Helen Drake on Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.